PDA

View Full Version : Wear Black For Game 6

TRIN1021
05-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Everyone Wear Black To Show Support For The Spurs Regardless Of Being At The Game Or Watching It Somewhere...... Wear Black........ Flip Some Of That Voodoo Crap Back On Them.............................................. ......

Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!!!! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wear Black Tomorrow...........not For The Spurs Burial But To Show Our Support...... Come On Spurs......

Get Buzzin
05-14-2008, 09:43 AM
That's right wear black. Pay your last respects to the dynasty that was.

<---The Spurs have been cursed.

TRIN1021
05-14-2008, 09:50 AM
Whatever VooDoo freak.........

Do know what our colors are??? This will go to 7 and we shall see who comes out on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoSpur
05-14-2008, 10:48 AM
Spurs fans won't do it unless a sponsor provides them, which in my opinion should happen, but the Spurs marketing is lame.

HornetGumboBalls
05-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Wear black so we can't hear you OR see you. Seriously, watching tommorow's game in person will probably be the equivalent of taking a nap.

urunobili
05-14-2008, 10:54 AM
black out the AT&T Center!

Nolazach
05-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Wear black so we can't hear you OR see you. Seriously, watching tommorow's game in person will probably be the equivalent of taking a nap.

Oh I am sure they will pass out another dumb clapping hands noise-maker. I hate those worse than thunder sticks.

Yeah blackout the arena, whatever. Even if the Sporks do win this one, they won't win game seven.

GrandeDavid
05-14-2008, 01:57 PM
There better be some color unity out there. New Orleans was blindingly yellow. The Spurs fans had better counter and had better stand and f-ing scream the entire game.

GrandeDavid
05-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Oh I am sure they will pass out another dumb clapping hands noise-maker. I hate those worse than thunder sticks.

Yeah blackout the arena, whatever. Even if the Sporks do win this one, they won't win game seven.

Whorenets!

Or how about "The Ass Backward Team of the Most Ass Backward Region of the United States"?

Dude, stop with the weak name calling. You, of all people, have NO BUSINESS calling out any other fan base.

HornetGumboBalls
05-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Or how about "The Ass Backward Team of the Most Ass Backward Region of the United States"?

add "...that has the spurs panicking" to that.

stealth21
05-14-2008, 02:09 PM
add "...that has the spurs panicking" to that.

Where have you little douchebags been all season?

You guys are really a bunch of bandwagon front running pussies, I have more respect for Suns trolls.

Enjoy you're hard fall........your B ball team is going to pull your heart out just like your football team has year after year.

WHEN that happens, I want to see which one of you has the nuts to come back here.