PDA

View Full Version : So I was going over video of the Suns game again....

TwoHandJam
01-23-2005, 08:46 PM
And for those of you that have it on tape/disk there are two hilarious (for me anyways) moments where you can see how pumped Pop was about the game.

I don't know about others here but I personally love to see Pop get real fired up. I think he's just the shit when he's jacked about something since he's usually pretty laid back.

Scene 1) 8:11 left in the fourth and Tim hits off the glass - and is fouled for the and-one. You can clearly see Pop get up off the bench and pump his arm as if to say "Fuck yeah!" :lol

Scene 2) This one is killer. 17 secs left in regulation and Barry goes up with the second dagger 3ptr. You can see Pop standing up on the sidelines watching the shot, holding his breath like everyone else and just before it falls he unconsciously kicks his foot out as if to say "get in there damnit!" :lol

When I saw that last clip I damn near fell down laughing. Pop was totally jacked for that game. I love it.

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 08:49 PM
nice job!

genghisrex
01-23-2005, 08:55 PM
What's the matter with you? Shouldn't you have been watching this (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9512) this video instead? ;)

SpursWoman
01-23-2005, 09:46 PM
You can clearly see Pop get up off the bench and pump his arm as if to say "Fuck yeah!"

I know that's exactly what I said. :)

What's the matter with you? Shouldn't you have been watching this this video instead?

:lmao :lmao