PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker

cp3 is a g
05-14-2008, 03:42 PM
I am a Hornets fan but if the Hornets were not in the Playoffs this year i would be rooting for the Spurs to win it all. I have been a Spurs fan since the David Robinson days but i have some questions for you Spurs fans who get to watch most of their games....

Whats up with Tony Parker always falling on the ground...it seems like every time i watch the Spurs play, he falls on the ground at least 5 times.

The other question is...I know Ginobli is a beast but whats up with him always looking like a little b*tch when someone barely even touches him?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Answer both questions after changing the player involved to Chris Paul, please.

cp3 is a g
05-14-2008, 04:19 PM
i think Chris Paul just looks like that that but if i was to switch the name to David West...yes he is always making that lil bitch face too

mytespurs
05-14-2008, 04:26 PM
I am a Hornets fan but if the Hornets were not in the Playoffs this year i would be rooting for the Spurs to win it all. I have been a Spurs fan since the David Robinson days but i have some questions for you Spurs fans who get to watch most of their games....

Whats up with Tony Parker always falling on the ground...it seems like every time i watch the Spurs play, he falls on the ground at least 5 times.

The other question is...I know Ginobli is a beast but whats up with him always looking like a little b*tch when someone barely even touches him?

I'll reciprocate by saying that if the Spurs don't make it to the next round, I hope the Hornets make it to the title series. I like the way your team is playing and I respect the fact that they are not intimidated by my Spurs with their championships, experience, etc. . :D It will be difficult as they will not have home court advantage (most likely opponent: the Lakers). I live in Lakerland and I would like nothing more than to temper the current myopia (the local stations already have the Lakers pegged to play for the title though they "try" to be objective).
Now don't get me wrong...Spurs is #1 for me but if it's not their time, I hope it's the Hornets. :)

Brutalis
05-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Manu is a finesse player. The way he runs, dribbles and moves is like fluid being poured out of a bottle. Any interference and he reacts because he bases each decision off of the defenders.

All in all the reason why he sucks sometimes is cause he cancels himself out by not being aggressive.

Nolazach
05-14-2008, 04:37 PM
While a google image search of NBA and flopping shows quite a few manu pics. I will say the CP3 flop that many of you have as your sig, is by far the worst NBA flop I have seen.

Yet every single time Tony Parker hits the ground he is grabbing his head. Why?

There is no way he hits his head every time, he is trying to sell a foul. He does it so much and to me its more aggravating than the flopping.

NoMoneyDown
05-14-2008, 04:43 PM
LOL at the Spurs "gone fishin" pic. Pretty good job. Pop looks like he's ready to launch a harpoon instead of a fish.

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2008, 05:01 PM
it annoys me..I love TP, but I hate when he's always on the ground..it has actually prevented him from running back on D a few times in this series..

Cry Havoc
05-14-2008, 05:05 PM
it annoys me..I love TP, but I hate when he's always on the ground..it has actually prevented him from running back on D a few times in this series..

You ever played basketball? Have you ever played basketball against people who are on the whole an average of 7 inches taller than you with ~75 pounds more mass?

Yeah. Go up for a layup in traffic. See if you can stay on your feet and still make the shot.

TheHornet
05-14-2008, 07:24 PM
You ever played basketball? Have you ever played basketball against people who are on the whole an average of 7 inches taller than you with ~75 pounds more mass?

Yeah. Go up for a layup in traffic. See if you can stay on your feet and still make the shot.

i like how this is your excuse for tony parker but there is a video in a few peoples sig of chris paul falling after an elbow from oberto (that is obviously doctored by slowing it down to make it look as if cp3 is walking rather than sprinting...no agenda there i suppose) why can tony parker "fall" because he is small but cp3 is a "flopper"