PDA

View Full Version : GOLF A Sport to relax and enjoy, Try it, you will love it and wont regret it

FREDERICK
05-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Golf is a sport in which a player, using several types of clubs, hits a ball into each hole on a golf course in the lowest possible number of strokes. Golf is one of the few ball games that does not use a standardized playing area; rather, the game is played on golf "courses," each one of which has a unique design and typically consists of either 9 or 18 separate holes. Golf is defined in the Rules of Golf as "playing a ball with a club from the teeing ground into the hole by a stroke or successive strokes in accordance with the Rules." Love it with all my hearth and don’t imagine my life without this old with an unclear exact origin game, Going to play every time have the chance to do it at my club with my colleagues and friends, and after our game, go to have a Solocigars habano, some drinks such whisky or wine, watch some good looking girls and even make business with a big smile on ours faces and with a very clear and positive mind.’

Golf competition may be played as stroke play, in which the individual with the lowest number of strokes is declared the winner, or as match play with the winner determined by whichever individual or team posts the lower score on the most individual holes during a complete round. In addition, team events such as four ball have been introduced, and these can be played using either the stroke or match play format. Alternative ways to play golf have also been introduced, such as miniature golf, sholf and disc golf

clambake
05-14-2008, 06:34 PM
solocigar habano :lmao