PDA

View Full Version : The King Is Back

E20
05-14-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm not talking about Elvis.

FUCKING HATERS. Return of the King baby.................

SAtown
05-14-2008, 07:53 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2550y20.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-14-2008, 07:55 PM
:lol

Kobayagi
05-14-2008, 07:56 PM
Who's King baby?

Thunder Dan
he will hang 50 tonight

resistanze
lol @ LeBron eating these cats up.

Thunder Dan
05-14-2008, 07:57 PM
haha Lebron lives for Game 5's

BonnerDynasty
05-14-2008, 08:05 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2550y20.jpg

lmao.

The King (burger) never gets old!

ducks
05-14-2008, 08:10 PM
game is not over

Pistons < Spurs
05-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Queen.

Thunder Dan
05-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Queen.

remember a game 5 in 2007.. he could start at anytime

Pistons < Spurs
05-14-2008, 09:21 PM
remember a game 5 in 2007.. he could start at anytime

'anytime' had better be game 6 .... or he'll have to wait for next year.

But the difference is his opponents are just standing around watching him like my Pistons did last year.

He's only shooting 39% in the postseason this year. And that's with the benefit of 4 games where he was better than 47% against Washington. Boston has him on lockdown.

JamStone
05-14-2008, 09:29 PM
amusing jinx thread

peskypesky
05-14-2008, 09:53 PM
Lebron is the King of Hype

E20
05-14-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm shocked to see Pistons fans not letting go their enmity/malice towards Lebron because of last year. Just let it go. Okay, so what? So what to the fact that Lebron is in your face everywhere and the image of the East, that's the media for you, Spurs fans deal with this issue all he time (Media on so and so's nuts), so naturally it doesn't bother us.

Now, to my point: Obviously Lebron was let loose tonight, although it was a loss, it happend in Boston which is good in judging Lebron's performance, having a strong game Away will fuel a better game at Home, only problem I have with Lebron's peformance tonight was judging by his assist numbers he needed to get more shots for his teammates and also they didn't win, wasted effort. I'm pretty sure Cavs will beat the Celtics in Game 6 and I wholeheartdly believe the Cavs can pull one in Boston.

Both the defending confrence champions are in the same ship, let's see if they can row this one out and advance to their respective confrence finals. I'm obviously pulling for both.

stretch
05-15-2008, 11:17 AM
I think Boston and their fans should be scared as fuck. They were at home, out-played the shit out of cleveland, and still BARELY won. They were hitting everything they threw up there, killed them on the boards, and Rondo played the best game he will ever fucking play (cant stand that cocky whiny POS), Glen Davis somehow came in and hit all kinds of bizzare shots he was throwing up there, they were AGAIN getting away with MURDER on Lebron (i cant count how many times Perkins grabbed his arms on layups, or Garnett shoved him in the back and no calls were made). Boston showed exactly why they will not win a title. They have no true leader, they are a jump shooting team, and they are incapable of putting games away when they need to.

jack sommerset
05-15-2008, 01:36 PM
I think Boston and their fans should be scared as fuck. They were at home, out-played the shit out of cleveland, and still BARELY won. They were hitting everything they threw up there, killed them on the boards, and Rondo played the best game he will ever fucking play (cant stand that cocky whiny POS), Glen Davis somehow came in and hit all kinds of bizzare shots he was throwing up there, they were AGAIN getting away with MURDER on Lebron (i cant count how many times Perkins grabbed his arms on layups, or Garnett shoved him in the back and no calls were made). Boston showed exactly why they will not win a title. They have no true leader, they are a jump shooting team, and they are incapable of putting games away when they need to.

All I hear about how Boston sucks on the road and they are showing they are not champions. First of all you have to give thumbs up for Allen,Garnett and Pierce playing together for the first time. Remarkable what they have pulled off. Think about it.

Second, unless someone beats them at home they win the NBA Championships. 7-0 so far and counting.

Thunder Dan
05-15-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm shocked to see Pistons fans not letting go their enmity/malice towards Lebron because of last year. Just let it go. Okay, so what? So what to the fact that Lebron is in your face everywhere and the image of the East, that's the media for you, Spurs fans deal with this issue all he time (Media on so and so's nuts), so naturally it doesn't bother us.

Now, to my point: Obviously Lebron was let loose tonight, although it was a loss, it happend in Boston which is good in judging Lebron's performance, having a strong game Away will fuel a better game at Home, only problem I have with Lebron's peformance tonight was judging by his assist numbers he needed to get more shots for his teammates and also they didn't win, wasted effort. I'm pretty sure Cavs will beat the Celtics in Game 6 and I wholeheartdly believe the Cavs can pull one in Boston.

Both the defending confrence champions are in the same ship, let's see if they can row this one out and advance to their respective confrence finals. I'm obviously pulling for both.

Pistons' fans are just upset that nobody outside of Detroit gives a shit about their team.

JamStone
05-15-2008, 01:46 PM
I don't care if anyone outside Detroit cares about the Pistons.

Apparently, there's even fewer that care about LeBron and the Cavs since last year's Finals ratings were even worse than the 2005 Spurs-Pistons ratings. Sucking really bad will do that, I guess.

stretch
05-15-2008, 01:53 PM
All I hear about how Boston sucks on the road and they are showing they are not champions. First of all you have to give thumbs up for Allen,Garnett and Pierce playing together for the first time. Remarkable what they have pulled off. Think about it.

Second, unless someone beats them at home they win the NBA Championships. 7-0 so far and counting.

How many NBA champions have didn't win a single game on the road through the entire playoffs?

stretch
05-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Jamstone just tries to act like he isn't a hater, but we all know he is.

JamStone
05-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

ducks
05-15-2008, 02:56 PM
like barkley and kenny said
he needs a midrange jump shot
he could have went for 46 last night if he had one
he either shots a three or dunks
and he gets all the hype
WHY?

Thunder Dan
05-15-2008, 02:57 PM
I don't care if anyone outside Detroit cares about the Pistons.

Apparently, there's even fewer that care about LeBron and the Cavs since last year's Finals ratings were even worse than the 2005 Spurs-Pistons ratings. Sucking really bad will do that, I guess.

that is what pisses Piston fans off, they can't understand why they market Lebron and how Lebron can sell shoes, drinks and bubblegum yet when they turn on their TV or open a magazine they don't see Rasheed Wallace there. They try to argue about ratings and claim Lebron sucks because they are tierd of seeing Lebron get pub they think should go to one of the ultra boring Pistons. The same is true for Spurs fans to a certain extent with Tim Duncan however the Spurs have multiple rings-which makes them marketable to begin with, and Tim Duncan has made a name for himself by being that boring guy nobody wants to market(like Cal Ripken). The Pistons are a bunch of guys that would die to be marketed but they aren't because nobody gives a shit about them.

ducks
05-15-2008, 02:58 PM
oh and he thought he had to score 60 last night
and did not get his teamates involved and
they never got going because he took all the shots in first half
when you score that much you have to score that much in the second half to get the w

kobe last night not the game before
played like a superstar should

ducks
05-15-2008, 02:59 PM
that is what pisses Piston fans off, they can't understand why they market Lebron and how Lebron can sell shoes, drinks and bubblegum yet when they turn on their TV or open a magazine they don't see Rasheed Wallace there. They try to argue about ratings and claim Lebron sucks because they are tierd of seeing Lebron get pub they think should go to one of the ultra boring Pistons. The same is true for Spurs fans to a certain extent with Tim Duncan however the Spurs have multiple rings, and Tim Duncan has made a name for himself by being that boring guy nobody wants to market. The Pistons are a bunch of guys that would die to be marketed but they aren't because nobody gives a shit about them.
this is what pisses cav fans off
they never think james has any weaknesses
NEWSFLASH! HE HAS NO MIDRANGE JUMPER
HELLO!

Thunder Dan
05-15-2008, 03:01 PM
this is what pisses cav fans off
they never think james has any weaknesses
NEWSFLASH! HE HAS NO MIDRANGE JUMPER
HELLO!

he had a damn good one up until this series.

Bob Lanier
05-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Fuck Lebron and his graceless game.

JamStone
05-15-2008, 03:17 PM
that is what pisses Piston fans off, they can't understand why they market Lebron and how Lebron can sell shoes, drinks and bubblegum yet when they turn on their TV or open a magazine they don't see Rasheed Wallace there. They try to argue about ratings and claim Lebron sucks because they are tierd of seeing Lebron get pub they think should go to one of the ultra boring Pistons. The same is true for Spurs fans to a certain extent with Tim Duncan however the Spurs have multiple rings-which makes them marketable to begin with, and Tim Duncan has made a name for himself by being that boring guy nobody wants to market(like Cal Ripken). The Pistons are a bunch of guys that would die to be marketed but they aren't because nobody gives a shit about them.

LOL!

I never say LeBron sucks. LeBron is awesome. He's easily one of the two best players in the league. I like LeBron as a player. I didn't like the fact that the Cavs beat the Pistons last year. But, I don't hate LeBron. And, I don't wonder why he sells shoes. I know he's a phenomenal basketball player. You're not talking to ducks here. I am fully aware how great LeBron is.

As for the Pistons being boring, have you watched the Cavalier offense in these playoffs? Being from Cleveland, I'm assuming you have. That's easily one of the worst offenses of any playoff team in the history of the NBA playoffs. It ranks right there with the 2004 Detroit Pistons offense if not worse.

But, it's cool. Keep making up stuff to help make you feel better.

Thunder Dan
05-15-2008, 03:25 PM
LOL!

I never say LeBron sucks. LeBron is awesome. He's easily one of the two best players in the league. I like LeBron as a player. I didn't like the fact that the Cavs beat the Pistons last year. But, I don't hate LeBron. And, I don't wonder why he sells shoes. I know he's a phenomenal basketball player. You're not talking to ducks here. I am fully aware how great LeBron is.

As for the Pistons being boring, have you watched the Cavalier offense in these playoffs? Being from Cleveland, I'm assuming you have. That's easily one of the worst offenses of any playoff team in the history of the NBA playoffs. It ranks right there with the 2004 Detroit Pistons offense if not worse.

well first, when I refer to 'Piston fans' I don't mean just you. Let's not get so self centered to think that you are the only Pistons fan out there. You know there are plenty of people out there that think the way I just talked about (hell there are about 15 here on this board).

I know the Cavs are boring- Lebron is the only thing that makes that team watchable because he can be exciting.

stretch
05-15-2008, 03:28 PM
LOL!

Lame. You're a hater. Quit bullshitting.

JamStone
05-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Lame. You're a hater. Quit bullshitting.

Fun. You're a dick rider. Please get off mine.

stretch
05-15-2008, 03:29 PM
lol, oversensitive.

jack sommerset
05-15-2008, 03:31 PM
How many NBA champions have didn't win a single game on the road through the entire playoffs?

Zero. Sure would be a cool trick if they pulled it off. This has not been a bold prediction,Boston-Lakers finals but if it happens I am sure Celtics will win on the road eventually.

Each game Boston gets more expierence. And for a team thats core never played before together, thasts gold.

JamStone
05-15-2008, 03:31 PM
well first, when I refer to 'Piston fans' I don't mean just you. Let's not get so self centered to think that you are the only Pistons fan out there. You know there are plenty of people out there that think the way I just talked about (hell there are about 15 here on this board).

I know the Cavs are boring- Lebron is the only thing that makes that team watchable because he can be exciting.

Well first, you responded to my post, so you were obviously including me in your comments. Let's not be so stupid to try to twist things with a semantical argument. You were addressing me when you quoted me.

If you know the Cavs are boring, than stop criticizing the Pistons for being boring. The Pistons have actually been better to watch than in previous years. They're not Golden State or Phoenix, but they play a good style of basketball.

JamStone
05-15-2008, 03:33 PM
lol, oversensitive.

Calling you a dickrider isn't being sensitive. Just stating facts.

You're riding mine like you're getting paid to do it.

stretch
05-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Calling you a dickrider isn't being sensitive. Just stating facts.

You're riding mine like you're getting paid to do it.

lol, riled up

JamStone
05-15-2008, 03:36 PM
You'd like to think so.

Cool that you can read emotion through print.

stretch
05-15-2008, 03:38 PM
lol, loves teh manchowder

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2008, 11:09 PM

When did you think up this ridiculousness?

As a Piston fan who associates with Piston fans, reads message boards of Pistons fans and listen to sports radio where Piston fans call in, never once have I heard anything remotely similar to this nonsense from Piston fans.

Piston fans have a healthy respect ... even a fear in some circles, of Lebron. We're not sitting around wishing Sheed or Billups would be more marketable. Noe do we not think he's a great player.

The Pistons (players) aren't looking for attention like Lebron. Perfect example id Sheed ... he could be a dominate player and garner tons more attention if he wished. But he doesn't.

I and many others may get tired of hearing about him every time we turn on the TV. But that is the case of most players that receive a lot of pub. He can fulfill his wish of being the first billion dollar bball athlete. Who cares. Let Lebron be Hollywood if he wants. The Pistons and Piston fans aren't looking for that.

I'd be more interested in Lebron if he had a more reliable jumper though.