PDA

View Full Version : Buchanan's Racial Meltdown

Nbadan
05-15-2008, 04:01 AM
Disgusting....

fVeFyV0iLrk

Mitchell/Mathews say that Obama transcends race and at the same time says that West Virginians are racists if they don't vote for Obama the candidate who transcends race....

This is an attempt to create an artificial division within the Democratic Party along racial grounds, the same kind of division that the Republicans are always trying to stir up with their reverse discrimination law suits. And it depends upon Mathew and Andrea first claiming that anyone who does not vote for Obama is a racist and then Buchanan saying "But that isn't fair!"

They are trying to divide and conquer Democrats. Neither set is attempting to stand up for Obama or Democrats. This is a great big con job so that GE can get McCain elected so he will rubber stamp new nuclear power plant start ups in the US. There are suddenly about 20 requests for new nukes pending. GE makes over 11 billion a years building nukes in other countries. Now it wants to build them here.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2008, 08:33 AM
I thought Buchanan did well. I don't know why but I like Buchanan's straight talk.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Obama is not opposed to new nuclear power plants. Where are you getting this crap?

BradLohaus
05-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Buchanan, as usual, is right.

And :lol at Mathews at the end... :dramaquee

xrayzebra
05-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Buchanan, as usual, is right.

And :lol at Mathews at the end... :dramaquee

I agree, Iheard a comment today for the first time. Black
women go for Obama because of his Black wife. If he had
had a white wife, he would be nowhere.........