05-15-2008, 09:33 AM
feel free to trash these 2 teams in this thread as you like
here I will start

DBryant88
05-15-2008, 09:35 AM
ur dumb

Indazone
05-15-2008, 09:46 AM
LOL you would have to pick these two teams and lump them together. Utah for their flopping, fouling, crybaby ways and Mavs for their autocratic idiot owner Cuban along with pot smoking J. Howard and their their choking ways.

Yes Mavs and the Jazz bring on the Haterade!!!

LOL

ata
05-15-2008, 09:49 AM
http://www.illinipundit.com/system/files/u367/attention_whore2.jpg

JoshTheChild
05-15-2008, 09:50 AM
I really really hope these 2 teams never win a title! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookit
05-15-2008, 11:27 AM
LOL you would have to pick these two teams and lump them together. Utah for their flopping, fouling, crybaby ways and Mavs for their autocratic idiot owner Cuban along with pot smoking J. Howard and their their choking ways.

Yes Mavs and the Jazz bring on the Haterade!!!

LOL

Your just mad because the Mavs have owned the Rockets for 5 years.

Indazone
05-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Mavs for being the biggest choke artists in recent years. No the Mav's have not owned the Rockets for 5 years.

stretch
05-15-2008, 12:08 PM
No the Mav's have not owned the Rockets for 5 years.

Yes they have.

Findog
05-15-2008, 12:32 PM
No the Mav's have not owned the Rockets for 5 years.

Explain please.

Shank
05-15-2008, 12:32 PM
This is one badass thread.

mavsfan1000
05-15-2008, 02:36 PM
I really really hope these 2 teams never win a title! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hope you don't create. EVER!!!

Girasuck
05-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Instead of hating on the Jazz, can we hate on Boozer?

endrity
05-16-2008, 11:20 AM
The funny thing about this so called Dallas-Houston rivalry, it's that it is really really deep for the Rox fans, but Dallas fans could care less. I think it is pretty much the same with Jazz fans. On the other hand, there is no doubt that even years after there is still a lot of animosity between Kings and Mavs fans.

mytespurs
05-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Instead of hating on the Jazz, can we hate on Boozer?

Why hate on Boozer?

balli
05-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Why hate on Boozer?

Ummmmmmmm... I guess you aren't aware Boozer's shooting about 4% from the floor in these playoffs. Combine that with his play no defense strategy on the defensive end and you've got Eddie Curry.

feel free to trash these 2 teams in this thread as you like
here I will start

:wakeup Way to be a sore loser, ya fucking bitch.

Girasuck
05-16-2008, 03:27 PM
The funny thing about this so called Dallas-Houston rivalry, it's that it is really really deep for the Rox fans, but Dallas fans could care less. I think it is pretty much the same with Jazz fans. On the other hand, there is no doubt that even years after there is still a lot of animosity between Kings and Mavs fans.

It's the same. We don't give a damn about the Rockets yet Rockets fans hate our guts. The Rockets fans hate us so much that they were wishing death on our players and that planes would crash into the ESA while 20,000 fans were in the arena.

Houston isn't even a top 5 rival of ours. Lakers, Denver, San Antonio, New Orleans (because of CP3), and I'd even put Cleveland or Dallas ahead of Houston. Portland will become a bigger rival over the next couple years as well. Houston is an afterthought to us.

I got a kick out of reading all the hate spewing from Clutchfans during our series. The biggest reason is because we don't give a shit about the Rockets. If it were the Nuggets or Laker fans then it would probably get under my skin but it was all comical from Rockets fans.

JoshTheChild
05-16-2008, 03:29 PM
It's the same. We don't give a damn about the Rockets yet Rockets fans hate our guts. The Rockets fans hate us so much that they were wishing death on our players and that planes would crash into the ESA while 20,000 fans were in the arena.

Houston isn't even a top 5 rival of ours. Lakers, Denver, San Antonio, New Orleans (because of CP3), and I'd even put Cleveland or Dallas ahead of Houston. Portland will become a bigger rival over the next couple years as well. Houston is an afterthought to us.

I got a kick out of reading all the hate spewing from Clutchfans during our series. The biggest reason is because we don't give a shit about the Rockets. If it were the Nuggets or Laker fans then it would probably get under my skin but it was all comical from Rockets fans.

can you confirm that about the plane building thing? I need a good read before work!

Girasuck
05-16-2008, 03:32 PM
can you confirm that about the plane building thing? I need a good read before work!

You're on that whining crybaby bitch site Clutchfans...you search for it. It's on there somewhere.

JoshTheChild
05-16-2008, 03:39 PM
You're on that whining crybaby bitch site Clutchfans...you search for it. It's on there somewhere.

I knew you were making it up

Girasuck
05-16-2008, 03:46 PM
I knew you were making it up

lol...nice try. You want me to search for it now so I can prove you wrong because you're too lazy to do it yourself, right?

balli
05-16-2008, 04:56 PM
I agree. It's hilarious that Warriors and Rocket fans think we somehow care about them more than other teams. As far as I'm concerned the Rockets are pretty much a mosquito bite; come springtime, an annoying itch that quickly goes away.

21_Blessings
05-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Both shitty teams with shitty players. The only good player between the two is D-Will

endrity
05-16-2008, 08:33 PM

You know I respect Clutchfans because they are the original NBA forum, and once the most famous one. But nowadays it has degenerated into an hate forum, and what's worse with little knowledge for the NBA. Spurs fans can be pretty mean at time ('they have four rings, what do you have' thing) but a lot of people in here know NBA ball so you wan't get that upset. Over at Clutch, anytime someone writes a different opinion, maybe a bit controversial, he is swarmed by all the other posters. And oh yeah, they are stuck in 1995.

YellowFever
05-17-2008, 01:03 AM
It's the same. We don't give a damn about the Rockets yet Rockets fans hate our guts.

Please, extract "Rockets fan" and insert "Jazz fans" in your quote and you'll pretty much know how Lakers fan feel about Utah.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

JoeTait75
05-17-2008, 01:12 AM
and I'd even put Cleveland or Dallas ahead of Houston. Portland will become a bigger rival over the next couple years as well. Houston is an afterthought to us.

Really? Jazz and Cavs have played an inordinate share of barnburners going back to Stockton/Malone v. Price/Daugherty.

Roxsfan
05-17-2008, 02:01 PM
Your just mad because the Mavs have owned the Rockets for 5 years.

mavs are a joke, never won anything, never will.

get ready for steady ass whippings next yr from the rox and every other team.

Roxsfan
05-17-2008, 02:05 PM
lol...nice try. You want me to search for it now so I can prove you wrong because you're too lazy to do it yourself, right?

I laugh at you and your shit team. Lakers pawned the jizz at home....not even the desperation 3s could save them from themselves.....

winless pathetic franchise

Roxsfan
05-17-2008, 02:08 PM
You know I respect Clutchfans because they are the original NBA forum, and once the most famous one. But nowadays it has degenerated into an hate forum, and what's worse with little knowledge for the NBA. Spurs fans can be pretty mean at time ('they have four rings, what do you have' thing) but a lot of people in here know NBA ball so you wan't get that upset. Over at Clutch, anytime someone writes a different opinion, maybe a bit controversial, he is swarmed by all the other posters. And oh yeah, they are stuck in 1995.

and the mavs are stuck in,_____, oh yeah thats right they've never won a title and never will.:lol

here come the m.jordan comments? so why didn't the mavs win those years?
that's right, they sucked:lmao

here come the what have the rox done lately? what have the mavs done ever?:lmao

Girasuck
05-17-2008, 02:25 PM
Really? Jazz and Cavs have played an inordinate share of barnburners going back to Stockton/Malone v. Price/Daugherty.

It's due to your superstar player and our joke of a star player and the history behind it. Plus it seems like every game the Cavs and Jazz play is so close and intense.

I don't think the Cavs/Jazz series is a big rivalry, just saying that it's more of a rivalry to Jazz fans than the Rockets are.

MrChug
05-17-2008, 02:27 PM
I really hope you don't create. EVER!!!

The word is "PROcreate" moron...

balli
05-17-2008, 02:28 PM
winless pathetic franchise

Sucks that you just lost to that winless, pathetic franchise two years running then huh? Fucking faggot.

Roxsfan
05-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Sucks that you just lost to that winless, pathetic franchise two years running then huh? Fucking faggot.

and what trophy did you guys get in subsequent rounds, after eliminating the roxs?

what trophy have they ever won?

thats right, be glad Yao was out THIS year as you guys would not have advanced.
the yr before, it took you guys 7 games, a few timely rebounds to beat a team where only yao and tmac could score.

f you, bitch.

mavsfan1000
05-17-2008, 03:51 PM
The word is "PROcreate" moron...
Fuck you bitch.

Ghazi
05-19-2008, 03:09 AM
Wow Rockets fans are pathetic

Indazone
05-19-2008, 03:19 AM
Wow Rockets fans are pathetic

Mav's fans are just Cuban Nuthuggers. Next year right? lol Next year I'll gladly watch Carlilsle take the Mav's to a 40 something win season.

Ghazi
05-19-2008, 03:30 AM
I repeat: Rockets fans are pathetic

Girasuck
05-19-2008, 08:54 AM

You know what pisses them off more than anything? The fact that no other fan base gives a shit about them.

Findog
05-19-2008, 09:11 AM
^ Rox fans are basically the Texas Tech fans of the NBA: Won't somebody please be our rival and give a shit about us?

monosylab1k
05-19-2008, 09:35 AM
^ Rox fans are basically the Texas Tech fans of the NBA: Won't somebody please be our rival and give a shit about us?

Imagine how obnoxious Tech fans would be if they managed to win the Big 12 because UT & Oklahoma decided to stop playing football for two years straight. They might actually come close to Rocket fan level.

balli
05-19-2008, 11:58 AM

What's really pathetic is that you'd expect to find the main proponants of the Rockets in this hapless ass thread to be stupid trolls with just a few posts or so. Nope, these are normal, everyday fans who have thousands of posts to their names. Way to go guys; you are officially the most moronic fans on spurstalk. It's tough to be a troll with upwards of 1000-2000 posts but you two jack asses pull it off nicely.

StylisticS
05-19-2008, 08:33 PM
Imagine how obnoxious Tech fans would be if they managed to win the Big 12 because UT & Oklahoma decided to stop playing football for two years straight. They might actually come close to Rocket fan level.

Well..don't go and say that now. This year is Tech's best chance to do that.:lol

confined
05-19-2008, 10:15 PM
and what trophy did you guys get in subsequent rounds, after eliminating the roxs?

what trophy have they ever won?

thats right, be glad Yao was out THIS year as you guys would not have advanced.
the yr before, it took you guys 7 games, a few timely rebounds to beat a team where only yao and tmac could score.

f you, bitch.

Someone else on the rockets can score?

plus the rockets were the biggest underachievers this year, and that's a fact

Indazone
05-20-2008, 12:29 AM
Yeah and what does that make the Mavericks? Oh yeah, that's right you made the playoffs with Jason Kidd. Guess that makes you guys the biggest overachievers in the NBA LOL

MrChug
05-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Fuck you bitch.

OMG the very abridgement and perfectly accurate representation of the intellect of the average mavsfan :rollin

What a fucking BRILLIANT BRILLIANT comeback, what are you...9????? If not, damn, I'm even MORE embarassed for you! :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:...:lobt2:?

Mavs: 0

Seriously all other mavsfans...do you claim this guy?!?!?

dirk4mvp
05-20-2008, 11:40 AM
OMG the very abridgement and perfectly accurate representation of the intellect of the average mavsfan :rollin

What a fucking BRILLIANT BRILLIANT comeback, what are you...9????? If not, damn, I'm even MORE embarassed for you! :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:...:lobt2:?

He's a Bullfan.

Findog
05-20-2008, 11:48 AM

No, we don't claim Blazersfan1000.

mavsfan1000
05-20-2008, 12:31 PM
He's a Bullfan.
Fuck you as well as Monosylab1k. Don't like what I say? Too bad.

dirk4mvp
05-21-2008, 12:41 AM
Fuck you as well as Monosylab1k. Don't like what I say? Too bad.

Man, Houston was badass back in 94 and 95, huh rocketfan?

mavsfan1000
05-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Man, Houston was badass back in 94 and 95, huh rocketfan?
I'm a mavs fan. You don't know me so stop trying to act like you do.

traitoravery
05-21-2008, 07:39 AM
I heard Boozer quit taking steroids....thats why he sucked this Year.