PDA

View Full Version : Key player, key x-factor player, and score predictions...

The_Worlds_finest
05-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Your choices players for key player is One of the Big three;
Your choices for xfactor are obvioulsy the rest:
Im taking Tony Parker and Imu Udoka....and Spurs by 7 92-85...Your predictions please!

nkdlunch
05-15-2008, 04:21 PM
I see Manu Ginobili not letting his team lose a close game. We will see a classic Manu Ginobili 4th quarter

X factor has to be Bruce Bowen. Once again he will shut down Peja and he will also guard CP at some points. he will be an animal out there tonight.

a minor x factor will be Kurt Thomas. He is pissed he had a terrible game 5. He will slow down West and make clutch buckets.

as I said before, this is going to game 7

sting
05-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Your choices players for key player is One of the Big three;= D. West
Your choices for xfactor are obvioulsy the rest: Peja
Hornets by 6 98-92...

JamStone
05-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Key players

Spurs: Tim Duncan - he's the foundation of the team. It falls on him to bring his best game at both ends of the court and make sure they push it to a game 7.

Hornets: Tyson Chandler - it's his responsibility to make it as tough as possible for Duncan not be that key player. With his foot injury, it makes it even more important that he sustain a certain level of play otherwise the Hornets will have a lot of problems defensively inside.

X-Factors

Spurs: Ime Udoka - if Finley continues to struggle, the Spurs will need to find some perimeter scoring from somewhere else.

Hornets: Bonzi Wells - with Peja being held in check and Morris Peterson having some success in game 5 that he might get more attention paid on him, I'm looking at Bonzi to try to make an impact off the bench against the Spurs second unit.

Score

91-81 Spurs