PDA

View Full Version : 4-1

Spurminator
05-15-2008, 10:47 PM
That is the Spurs' record in the last five games where they have faced elimination.

This team just doesn't roll over.

SPARKY
05-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Hornets are 0-1 in elimination games in this series. Pretty weak performance for such a great team.

Peja
05-15-2008, 10:48 PM
yeah

but they never faced a team like this

if there was a team this good throughout this decade......hmmmm

that wouldnt have been 4-1......thats for sure

Spurminator
05-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Yeah that 05 Pistons team sure sucked.

Dex
05-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Hornets are 0-1 in elimination games in this series. Pretty weak performance for such a great team.

:lmao

SPARKY
05-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Hornet fan is one dumb motherfucker.

Budkin
How could the great CP3 lose a game of this magnitude??

Peja

this isnt THE GAME...everyone knows its game 7 in new orleans....thats the elimination game...nobody even expected the hornets to come and win this one...i was 100 procent sure they wouldnt...you have game 7 at home...and thats what you think on....you are NOT forced to win it...so you dont have to

rayray2k8
05-15-2008, 10:51 PM
yeah

but they never faced a team like this

if there was a team this good throughout this decade......hmmmm

that wouldnt have been 4-1......thats for sure

Hear that Piston fans?
They think they're better than you.

Deb
05-15-2008, 10:52 PM

Well, the little shit finally got the pushing off fouls he's deserved the whole series might be a factor

SPARKY
this isnt THE GAME...everyone knows its game 7 in new orleans....thats the elimination game...nobody even expected the hornets to come and win this one...i was 100 procent sure they wouldnt...you have game 7 at home...and thats what you think on....you are NOT forced to win it...so you dont have to

i dont know what i am SAYING....but i will be sure to include a lot of dots.....so it looks like i am CONTEMPLATING.....something serious.....

Peja

how big was this game???????? everyone looked forward to game 7 even before it started....

thats how the magnitude of this game was

you never faced as good a PG as paul...and never faced a team with so many weapons...you are in such a big trouble in game 7....but i think it will be close cause hornets are young team..they will get affected

bonzi_isaspurskiller
05-15-2008, 10:53 PM

Yeah, refs taking over and horry committing assault on west didn't have anything to do with it right?

Deb
05-15-2008, 10:54 PM
how big was this game???????? everyone looked forward to game 7 even before it started....

you never faced as good a PG as paul...and never faced a team with so many weapons...you are in such a big trouble in game 7....but i think it will be close cause hornets are young team..they will get affected

Oh yeah, Horenets lost this one on purpose just to bring it back home for the win. Dumn shitt

Spurminator
So was this another trap game?

SPARKY
So was this another trap game?

Brilliant trap to lead this series into a 7th game.

Deb
05-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Yeah, refs taking over and horry committing assault on west didn't have anything to do with it right?

You're screen name name says it all - Friggin Bonzi sucks no matter where he plays

Darcus
05-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Spurs are 0-1 on games on Monday nights in this series.
Therefore it is absolutely impossible for the Spurs to win the game on Monday.

</more useless statistics>

Spurminator
05-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Useless statistic my ass. Find another team in NBA history with that kind of record in five elimination games.

Go fuck yourself.

Borosai
05-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Although watching the Spurs in NO this series has given me diarrhea out of my pores, they are due to win there. It would be ridiculous to see them not win a single away game in a series, but if that happens, then so be it. Hopefully they can learn from the previous 3rd quarter shit parades, and win this thing.

SPARKY
Spurs are 0-1 on games on Monday nights in this series.
Therefore it is absolutely impossible for the Spurs to win the game on Monday.

</more useless statistics>

Hornet fans who took that seriously...1 for 1.

Peja
no they would have lost it no matter what. they just lost it much more because there is game 7 waiting soon at homecourt.

we have kicked your asses 3 times there so far....hmm......yeah you are in big trouble...this spurs team was never before in such a trouble

the only way sours can win this game is if hornets win it for them...that is if they get nervous and not play their game....its up to hornets now...will they get affected...or not....spurs dont have a chance if hornets play their game

smeagol
05-15-2008, 10:59 PM

Stay at home and give the walk over.

baseline bum
05-15-2008, 10:59 PM

Nah, the Spurs eliminated Deron Williams last year.

smeagol
05-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Useless statistic my ass. Find another team in NBA history with that kind of record in five elimination games.

Go fuck yourself.

Spurm sendng the HornetFans to fuck themselves too often.

Not the Spurminator I know . . .

Peja
05-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Nah, the Spurs eliminated Deron Williams last year.

hahahaha..............ahahahaha...hahahaa

ahhh thank you for the laugh :-) you r so funny man ;-)

Darcus
05-15-2008, 11:01 PM

Go fuck yourself.

I never said the Spurs weren't an impressive team.

But the statistic is still fucking useless. It doesn't indicate at all who will win the game Monday night, so it is useless.

Spurminator
05-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Spurm sendng the HornetFans to fuck themselves too often.

Not the Spurminator I know . . .

Sorry man, I've had four IPA's tonight and I'm pissed off.

Spurminator
05-15-2008, 11:02 PM

But the statistic is still fucking useless. It doesn't indicate at all who will win the game Monday night, so it is useless.

Well gee if I were using it for prognostication purposes you might have a point. But see, on this board we go beyond "Who's gonna win the next game y'all?"

peskypesky
05-15-2008, 11:04 PM

yeah, we never faced two-time MVP Steve Nash in a playoff series. Uh-huh.

smeagol
05-15-2008, 11:05 PM

The stat may be useless in your mind.

The fact is, you are shitting in your pants right about now because you are going to face the reigning champs in a winner takes it all game 7.

smeagol
05-15-2008, 11:07 PM

I've never seen you this pissed.

Now I'm waiting for Solid D to break out the F word a couple a times.

Peja
05-15-2008, 11:07 PM
yeah, we never faced two-time MVP Steve Nash in a playoff series. Uh-huh.

yeah.....and???????

paul should have been mvp this year

Paul is better than him....he puts up at least as good numbers and is even more valuable to his team

SPARKY
05-15-2008, 11:08 PM

Let's see. I had a Negra Modelo. Then a dirty martini. Then a few Chivas on the rocks.

I'm pissed off too.

timmydidit
05-15-2008, 11:09 PM
no they would have lost it no matter what. they just lost it much more because there is game 7 waiting soon at homecourt.

we have kicked your asses 3 times there so far....hmm......yeah you are in big trouble...this spurs team was never before in such a trouble

the only way sours can win this game is if hornets win it for them...that is if they get nervous and not play their game....its up to hornets now...will they get affected...or not....spurs dont have a chance if hornets play their game

Ohhhhh... man whatever would I have done if a dumbass Hornets troll didn't come on spurstalk and enlighten me... now i get it! its not that the Spurs have won 3 games... it just that the Hornets won 3 for themselves and won 3 for us. man. that still leaves 4 titles unaccounted for.. man im sick and tired of our opponents winning championships for us its time we took matters into our own hands. THANKYOU SOO MUCH :):rolleyes

JamStone
05-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Tonight: W
Spurs didn't face an elimination game in last year's playoffs
2006 against Dallas: L
2005 NBA Finals: W
2004 against Lakers: L
Spurs didn't face an elimination game in the 2003 playoffs
2002 against Lakers: L

Spurs are 2-3 in their last 5 elimination games.

peskypesky
05-15-2008, 11:10 PM
yeah.....and???????

Paul is better than him....he puts up at least as good numbers and is even more valuable to his team

You don't think maybe you're a little biased, do you?

ThomasGranger
05-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Now is when the experience makes the difference. Before tonight the Hornets had been able to play loose at home because they haven't faced elimination. They are going to come out tight and get routed.

MI21
05-15-2008, 11:12 PM
W tonight.

Won game 5 and 6 against Dallas. Lost Game 7 because of Manu.

Won game 7 against Detroit.

Spurminator

No...

2005 G7 vs Pistons: W
2006 G5 vs Mavs: W
2006 G6 vs Mavs: W
2006 G7 vs Mavs: L
2008 G6 vs Hornets: W

SPARKY
No...

Damn straight.

Peja
05-15-2008, 11:13 PM
You don't think maybe you're a little biased, do you?

hmmm.....explain? that is....if you can ;-)

MI21
05-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Also, Hornets fans... geeez.

At least with the Lakers, Dallas, Detroit, Phoenix fans there was/is a number of really good posters. The Hornet offerings are fucking terrible.

Spurminator
05-15-2008, 11:14 PM
I don't care if Hornet Fan doesn't get it... Winning in elimination games says something about a team. It may not guarantee a win on Monday but I feel a whole lot better about this team than I would a team that was 1-4 in their last five elimination games (or hadn't played any in the recent past).

JamStone
05-15-2008, 11:14 PM
No...

My apologies. I was obviously thinking in terms of series. My mistake.

peskypesky
05-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Spurs win Game 7. Champions trounce the newbies.

smeagol
05-15-2008, 11:15 PM

*slowly takes his foot out of his mouth*

PD: Nevermind, I did not see your appologies

MI21
05-15-2008, 11:17 PM
I don't care if Hornet Fan doesn't get it... Winning in elimination games says something about a team. It may not guarantee a win on Monday but I feel a whole lot better about this team than I would a team that was 1-4 in their last five elimination games (or hadn't played any in the recent past).

I agree. I feel a certain quiet, calming air of confidence knowing that the Spurs have been there before. I truly think no one in the league wants any part of Tony, Manu, Bruce, Tim, (insert player here) walking out for the final 12 minutes of an elimination game.

gino>yourlife
05-15-2008, 11:20 PM
yeah.....and???????

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

nash is LIGHT YEARS better than paul

please take your homer senseless drivel back to your own fucking message board

Peja
05-15-2008, 11:20 PM
Also, Hornets fans... geeez.

At least with the Lakers, Dallas, Detroit, Phoenix fans there was/is a number of posters. The Hornet offerings are fucking terrible.

that comes from a spurs fan ......on spurstalk.com???!!???????? wow ...fucking terrible....??? thats just so crazy....cant stop laughing.....thats just as crazy as if bin laden opened a mcdonnalds somwhere in afghanistan...of ALL sports forum ive been on.......ALL.....there is no comparison....the worst shit ever...comes from you spurs fans...you guys are in your own league ....its 99 procent non-sense shit and 1 procent basketball knowledge

you r just angry cause you never been so much troubles in a series....hornets own you now

you are in deep shit in game 7....deep shit ...

MI21
05-15-2008, 11:22 PM
that comes from a spurs fan ......on spurstalk.com???!!???????? wow ...fucking terrible....??? thats just so crazy....cant stop laughing.....thats just as crazy as if bin laden open a mcdonnalds somwhere in afghanistan...of ALL sports forum ive been on.......ALL.....there is no comparison....the worst shit ever...comes from you spurs fans...you guys are in your own league ....its 99 procent non-sense shit and 1 procent basketball knowledge

you r just angry cause you never been so much troubles in a series....hornets own you now

What's a procent?

SPARKY
05-15-2008, 11:22 PM
that comes from a spurs fan ......on spurstalk.com???!!???????? wow ...fucking terrible....??? thats just so crazy....cant stop laughing.....thats just as crazy as if bin laden opened a mcdonnalds somwhere in afghanistan...of ALL sports forum ive been on.......ALL.....there is no comparison....the worst shit ever...comes from you spurs fans...you guys are in your own league ....its 99 procent non-sense shit and 1 procent basketball knowledge

So are you.

Peja
05-15-2008, 11:23 PM
sorry i suck at english...just learned the language...procent is precent ..precentage

ask your father little boy..he will explain you. ok?

Darcus
05-15-2008, 11:25 PM
sorry i suck at english...just learned the language...procent is precent ..precentage

Percent.

MI21
05-15-2008, 11:27 PM

Percent. Maybe you should practice a little bit more, you need it.

Peja
05-15-2008, 11:28 PM
Percent.

thank you :-)

well i can teach you all some statistical formulas if you want :-) but no i cant english as good yet unfortunately ....

and im not here to learn it...but discuss basketball

MI21
05-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Anyway, don't want to take Spurm's thread off topic. As he makes a valuable point.

Elimination can mean the difference between shots swishing or shots airballing. See Peja in the 2002 WCF :)

Peja
05-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Anyway, don't want to take Spurm's thread off topic. As he makes a valuable point.

Elimination can mean the difference between shots swishing. Or shots airballing. See Peja in the 2002 WCF :)

yeah..he was young than..... :-) i know..he wasnt clutch...but he was young...what to expect....still was voted number 3 or 4 in mvp voting..thats tells you he can play...hmmmm

did you seem how many games how won clutch in last second this year? huuh? :-)

Johnny RIngo
05-15-2008, 11:34 PM

I've seen foreign users type near perfect English in this forum. Maybe you're just slow?

703 Spurz
05-15-2008, 11:35 PM

:wakeup