PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A Smith is such a fucktard

50 cent
05-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Did anybody catch his comments after the game that Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, and maybe Bruce are the only ones coming back next year and that it is clear that the Spurs run is over?

WTF? I know it's not even worth mentioning because he clearly has no clue, but we have Ime and Barry coming back and need to let Robert retire and Finley go.

So, basically we have our core coming back and a chance to younger and more athletic, but it's clear the reign is over. :blah

slowchild25
05-15-2008, 11:32 PM
Your just realizing this?

2centsworth
05-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Not to mention Mahimi and Splitter. Spurs gotta add a good backup pg and another scorer and pray for bruce's replacement and I see another 2 titles in the futre.

Avitus1
05-15-2008, 11:37 PM
He is just like every other dumbass on ESPN.

50 cent
05-15-2008, 11:37 PM
JR Smith for the MLE.

DazedAndConfused
05-15-2008, 11:38 PM
It's pretty apparent this is SAS last legitimate run at a title.

You all want to believe that Splitter and that D-league guy Mahinini are going to be impact players but the reality is they will need at least a year or two to develop into quality role players. By that time Duncan, Bowen, and Ginobli will all be worse for wear. This year is really the last shot the Spurs have at winning it all.

O-Factor
05-15-2008, 11:38 PM
He is just like every other dumbass on ESPN.

No, he's in a league of his own.

703 Spurz
05-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Did anybody catch his comments after the game that Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, and maybe Bruce are the only ones coming back next year and that it is clear that the Spurs run is over?

WTF? I know it's not even worth mentioning because he clearly has no clue, but we have Ime and Barry coming back and need to let Robert retire and Finley go.

So, basically we have our core coming back and a chance to younger and more athletic, but it's clear the reign is over. :blah

Since he can see into the future and has no shot at being wrong, did you by chance get 2049's lotto numbers? I'd like to retire rich

BlackSwordsMan
05-15-2008, 11:39 PM
SAS is garbage. Unless you're on the Lakers or play for the Yankees he doesn't like you.

2centsworth
05-15-2008, 11:41 PM

You all want to believe that Splitter and that D-league guy Mahinini are going to be impact players but the reality is they will need at least a year or two to develop into quality role players. By that time Duncan, Bowen, and Ginobli will all be worse for wear. This year is really the last shot the Spurs have at winning it all.

Are you retarted?

T Park
05-15-2008, 11:42 PM
2cents, your just now figuring out that he is?

:lol

dbreiden83080
SAS lack of success is our revenge for his hatred of our team. He is getting fired from jobs left and right in a few years he likely won't be on ESPN at all.

Spurminator
Wishful thinking.

bigfan
05-15-2008, 11:43 PM
Steven A(sshole) Smith is a pogue. Doesnt know shit, just yaps his jaws. Ignore.

ThomasGranger
05-15-2008, 11:44 PM

Nah, the Spurs have plenty left in the tank and will reload again this summer with D-leaguers and free agents. They have a knack for finding the right role players. Besides, the core is what really matters and they're all set in that respect.

Honestly, it's Lakers fans who should be worried. Kobe is started to show some real wear and tear after all those seasons.

ATXSPUR
05-15-2008, 11:45 PM

www.lakersground.net

ChumpDumper
05-15-2008, 11:45 PM
I couldn't be any more afraid of the Spurs than I am right now.

Until next season.

Russ
05-15-2008, 11:46 PM

And he [SAS] hasn't won any titles yet.

BTW, how is SAS' pre-season predict that the Denver Nuggets would win the NBA title doing? :toast

DazedAndConfused
05-15-2008, 11:48 PM
Why on earth would the Lakers be afraid of their future? Their roster is literally set to contend for the next 5 years. They don't have to make a single move.

Nobody wants to admit it, but if the roster they have now can legitimately contend for an NBA championship.......imagine how much better it will be when Bynum returns and the rest of the role players gain additional experience playing together.

bdictjames
05-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Wow, we got this to a 7-game series, in the 2nd round, against a good opponent in the Hornets, and the Spurs should blow the team up?

Fuck you Smith, fuck you.

Deb
05-15-2008, 11:50 PM

Well, the Lakers should know about this:lmao

T Park
05-15-2008, 11:51 PM
:lol

Yet you continue to come here.

ATXSPUR
05-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Why on earth would the Lakers be afraid of their future? Their roster is literally set to contend for the next 5 years. They don't have to make a single move.

Nobody wants to admit it, but if the roster they have now can legitimately contend for an NBA championship.......imagine how much better it will be when Bynum returns and the rest of the role players gain additional experience playing together.

Bynum better be the second coming of Wilt FUCKING Chamberlain after all the talk i'm hearing about this muthafucka.

Russ
05-16-2008, 12:04 AM

"When" Bynum returns? Are you one of these apocalyptic religious folks? Always waiting.

Your team is called Kobe Bryant -- he's old.

Your alternate team, Pao Gasol, goes by the psuedonym Memphis Grizzlies -- as in "Swept."

The Lakers' (not the Spurs') window is closing -- just watch and see.

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2008, 12:13 AM
Steven A smith has made crow an endangered species...

jag
05-16-2008, 12:21 AM
"When" Bynum returns? Are you one of these apocalyptic religious folks? Always waiting.

Your alternate team, Pao Gasol, goes by the psuedonym Memphis Grizzlies -- as in "Swept."

Kobe might have been in the league for awhile, but he's only 29. Lets keep it real...

DazedAndConfused
05-16-2008, 12:21 AM

Yup, the Laker's championship window is closing. I mean damn they are such an OLD team.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

spurs=dynasty
05-16-2008, 12:25 AM
jj reddick says trade me or play me

do yall think spurs should grab him?

wouldnt have to give much for him and he would work awesome in the spurs' system... give the ball to duncan, everyone goes after him, pass back to a wide open man on the perimeter...

i say we grab him... what is there to lose??

dbreiden83080
05-16-2008, 12:26 AM
Yup, the Laker's championship window is closing. I mean damn they are such an OLD team.

Go to the Laker boards and boast about it, nobody fucking cares here.

spurs=dynasty
05-16-2008, 12:28 AM

hahahahahahahahahahaha lakers arent old at all

jag
05-16-2008, 12:30 AM
jj reddick says trade me or play me

do yall think spurs should grab him?

wouldnt have to give much for him and he would work awesome in the spurs' system... give the ball to duncan, everyone goes after him, pass back to a wide open man on the perimeter...

i say we grab him... what is there to lose??

Doubt the spurs would go for him, but i've actually thought that he could play in the Spurs system...and would work well.

Russ
05-16-2008, 12:31 AM

It's not how old you "roster" is, but how old the important parts are.

Young complimentary parts are fool's gold.

Luke Walton -- Finals MVP. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Princess Pimp
05-16-2008, 12:36 AM

IT IS OVER BIATCH! DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO WIN WITH ALL THOSE OLD FARTS AGAIN??

dbreiden83080
05-16-2008, 12:38 AM
IT IS OVER BIATCH! DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO WIN WITH ALL THOSE OLD FARTS AGAIN??

Yep

spurs=dynasty
05-16-2008, 12:40 AM

hahahaha its funny to hear that from a suns fan...

talk about irony

a suns fan is saying that its doubtful a team can win with old players

suns traded for shaq

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

dknights411
05-16-2008, 12:43 AM

SO why did your team trade for one then?

ATXSPUR
05-16-2008, 12:45 AM
SO why did your team trade for one then?

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q193/jvandiveer/my_space/motivational/owned.jpg

Strike
05-16-2008, 01:09 AM

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

2centsworth
05-16-2008, 01:11 AM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

God cursed him with being a loser, what else do you want?

bresilhac
05-16-2008, 01:23 AM

With the rapidly aging and already decrepit Bryant the last thing a Laker fan should be doing is writing off the Spurs. The Spurs core will allow them to be contenders for several more years in the least. Without question. As far as Smith, he's nothing but a jackass blowhard with little if any knowledge of basketball.

roycrikside
05-16-2008, 01:28 AM
The guy I want the spurs to go after hard in free agency is Kaleena Azuibuike from the Warriors. Great 3 pt shooter, very athletic, and an excellent rebounder for his size. He could replace Finley as our starting shooting guard very nicely. Wonder what LJ thinks of him.

Borosai
05-16-2008, 01:49 AM
S.A.S. has no clue. The Spurs will reload this offseason with some youth and athleticism and spend another 5 years competing for championships.

The Core + Mahinmi + Splitter + Draft (pg, swing, sf) = goodness.

Brutalis
05-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Stephen A Smith is such a fucktard

old news

Guajalote
05-16-2008, 02:04 AM

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/awgeez.jpg

Isn't this the same thing that Spurs fans heard back in 2003 when Robinson retired? Things have worked out pretty well since then, I think. Maybe Pop and the FO have half a clue afterall.

BATMAN
05-16-2008, 02:06 AM
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q193/jvandiveer/my_space/motivational/owned.jpg

lol