PDA

View Full Version : Fans requested to play with authority..

Septic
05-15-2008, 11:57 PM
and that just happened.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2008, 11:58 PM
I can't believe you don't shut up.

ClingingMars
05-15-2008, 11:59 PM
i never thought i'd see the day when Spurs trolls came to this board.

- Mars

Septic
05-16-2008, 12:00 AM
I can't believe you don't shut up.'Man the Hawks lost again, time to waste my time on Spurs forum... again.

G-Nob
05-16-2008, 12:09 AM
I believe you're on your way out.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2008, 12:10 AM
There you go. Now you can't start any more threads.

Death In June
05-16-2008, 12:14 AM
Will someone please fill me in on the "bravatars." Are these random boobs I'm looking at, or are they owned by the poster?

Avitus1
05-16-2008, 12:14 AM
This guy is killin me...

Kori Ellis
05-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Will someone please fill me in on the "bravatars." Are these random boobs I'm looking at, or are they owned by the poster?

Owned.

Death In June
05-16-2008, 12:16 AM
I don't get it. How did this become a thing to do. Posting boob pics...? I don't follow the daily going-ons of the board.

Solid D
05-16-2008, 12:21 AM
http://www.firstaid-direct.co.uk/picstore/NewProducts2/photo%20(1)%20copy%20(18).jpg

Kori :clap

Kori Ellis
05-16-2008, 12:23 AM
I don't get it. How did this become a thing to do. Posting boob pics...? I don't follow the daily going-ons of the board.

It's just a camaraderie thing among some of the female posters. We did it for a little while in 2006 and used it to raise money for breast cancer research.

pawe
05-16-2008, 01:03 AM
Bravatars start when the Spurs are in trouble..it's their mojo.

SAntonio!
05-16-2008, 06:16 PM

No shit. I thought Kori had a little more class than that.

Cry Havoc
05-16-2008, 06:53 PM

Yes, because women's underwear is not classy.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/

whottt
05-16-2008, 07:07 PM

Seriously...fuck off.

Idiots like you fucked up the bravatar thing the last time around just STFU and leave the board if you don't like it...no one gives a fuck what you think or what your opinion is and frankly..it's better for all parties concerned if you go to SpursReport where you belong.

You aren't wanted here, you damn sure aren't needed here...so take your judgements, stick them up your ass.,.and the get the fuck off this board..

You just insulted the classiest board admin I've ever seen, on her own add free board(that is add free becuase she pays for it out of her own pocket)...not to mention a Spurfan who welcomes any all Spurfans into her home...not to mention the rest of the ladies of ST...

You don't know the first fucking thing about class and you are rude.

Serously...no joke, get the fuck off this board and take your insults and your judgements elswhere.

You might try Afghanistan...I hear they're pretty good about imposing classiness there.

Summers
05-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Seriously...fuck off.

Idiots like you fucked up the bravatar thing the last time around just STFU and leave the board if you don't like it...no one gives a fuck what you think or what your opinion is and frankly..it's better for all parties concerned if you go to SpursReport where you belong.

You aren't wanted here, you damn sure aren't needed here...so take your judgements, stick them up your ass.,.and the get the fuck off this board..

You just insulted the classiest board admin I've ever seen, on her own add free board(that is add free becuase she pays for it out of her own pocket)...not to mention a Spurfan who welcomes any all Spurfans into her home...not to mention the rest of the ladies of ST...

You don't know the first fucking thing about class and you are rude.

Serously...no joke, get the fuck off this board and take your insults and your judgements elswhere.

You might try Afghanistan...I hear they're pretty good about imposing classiness there.

Whottt sticking up for the girls. I dig that. I might even take a picture of my boobs.

whottt
05-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Whottt sticking up for the girls. I dig that. I might even take a picture of my boobs.

:smokin

whottt
05-16-2008, 07:38 PM
IMHO, there's something wrong with people that get offended by breasts.