PDA

View Full Version : Another 3 days rest.

jack sommerset
05-16-2008, 12:24 AM
Good God. I wonder what team that favors. In case you don't know. The Spewwwwwwwwwwwws. Just this series alone the Spews r 2-0 after 3 days rest. For a old team thats gold.

Spews r resting the legs, Hornets r HEALING injuries for game 7. Advantage Spews.

Please Spews fans I am begging you. Never ever talk about how the league does not want the Spews to win. I've heard that shit time and time again over the years.There never has been a conspiracy and evident this year (3 three days rest in the 2nd round in between games) and last year(Amare and Diaw being suspended for taking steps across a line) and all those years questions of how the league does not want the Spews to win. Crazy.There never been a conspiracy..

I'm asking for to much but I said it.

ducks
05-16-2008, 12:24 AM
that is because the lakers if there is a game 7 has to have the spotlight sunday

jack sommerset
05-16-2008, 12:34 AM
that is because the lakers if there is a game 7 has to have the spotlight sunday

OMG. A whole 3 hour block on a Sunday for the Lakers what if game. Thats CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY.

Two games 7's on a Sunday is GOLDEN, no matter if TNT,ABC, or ESPN share the day.

My point is Spews are not treated unfairly by the league. If thats the case you pointed out, it only favors the Spews. Advantage Spews not a dis-advantage

Princess Pimp
05-16-2008, 12:38 AM
Good God. I wonder what team that favors. In case you don't know. The Spewwwwwwwwwwwws. Just this series alone the Spews r 2-0 after 3 days rest. For a old team thats gold.

Spews r resting the legs, Hornets r HEALING injuries for game 7. Advantage Spews.

Please Spews fans I am begging you. Never ever talk about how the league does not want the Spews to win. I've heard that shit time and time again over the years.There never has been a conspiracy and evident this year (3 three days rest in the 2nd round in between games) and last year(Amare and Diaw being suspended for taking steps across a line) and all those years questions of how the league does not want the Spews to win. Crazy.There never been a conspiracy..

I'm asking for to much but I said it.

But they would say they lost because they were RUSTY? :lol

Strike
05-16-2008, 12:40 AM

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

jack sommerset
05-16-2008, 12:51 AM

Robert Paulson,

I would say momentum:bang