PDA

View Full Version : That was Spurs Championship Basketball

Jonesy77
05-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Man, you guys are in championship fuego.

1) Shots dropped all night
2) Moved the ball really well. Great passing
3) Cheap shots to knock stars out of the game
4) Refs to the rescue in third quarter

This is what Spurs Championship ball is about. If you guys keep this up, no one will stop you. I'm nervous about game 7 now.

florige
05-16-2008, 08:33 AM

This is what Spurs Championship ball is about. If you guys keep this up, no one will stop you. I'm nervous about game 7 now.

Yeah like refs haven't been one sided in NO's either...:rolleyes Gimme a break...:lol

JPB
05-16-2008, 08:34 AM
That's "Cheap shot".

thank you for him.

Jonesy77
05-16-2008, 08:35 AM
Yeah like refs haven't been one sided in NO's either...:rolleyes Gimme a break...:lol

There have been some terrible calls in NOLA's favor this series. Not last night. My point is that last night was a textbook Spurs playoff win. If the calls and shots fall like that again, you can't be stopped.

completely deck
05-16-2008, 08:35 AM

Do you really think that Horry is going to lightly touch a man he's defending in an elimination game just because he claims to be injured? He set a pick. West shouldn't have been out on the floor anyway with NO down that much if he was so delicate.

You can't be serious. Each foul they were called on was legit and practically undeniable.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2008, 08:47 AM

I know, I really never imagined that the refs would actually call obvious fouls on the Hornets. Glad you see it too.

G-Nob
05-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Ref differential? Game 5, nuff said.