PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul offensive foul gifs

King
05-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Does anyone have those from the barrage of offensive fouls on NO last night? Specifically the two straight pushoffs.

I've seen plenty of the Horry screen.

vander
05-16-2008, 11:31 AM
word, we need a nice comp of CP3's "basketball skills"

hater
05-16-2008, 11:32 AM
they do not call those in the playground

roturn
05-16-2008, 12:58 PM
Bullshit calls! The hornets had the momentum down by 5 and those 5 calls fuck them. The only valid one was the West foul on Duncan when he was shooting.

Be lucky the refs won that game for you in that 1 minute of play.

and fuck Horry and your classless fans for chanting...Apparently oafter 4 rings you still don't know how to win with sportsmanship...

honestfool84
05-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Bullshit calls! The hornets had the momentum down by 5 and those 5 calls fuck them. The only valid one was the West foul on Duncan when he was shooting.

and fuck Horry and your classless fans for chanting...Apparently oafter 4 rings you still don't know how to win with sportsmanship...

what would you call those two push offs by chris pussy?

King
05-16-2008, 01:02 PM

It's really just that we're trying to see how many different ways we can win. We've done it soft. We've done it old. Now we're trying "dirty."

hater
05-16-2008, 01:02 PM

hehehe I knew that before this series was over, HOrnet fans would hate the Spurs and their fans. mission accomplished.

Dallas fans. check.
Suns fans. check.
Hornet fans. check.
Laker fans.
Celtic fans.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-16-2008, 01:06 PM

Yeah, you're right, when Paul elbowed Bowen in the face that clearly wasn't a valid call.

Fuck you and your fans. Chanting sons of bitches after Bonzi clotheslined Bowen, how quickly you forget.... go fuck yourself.

roturn
05-16-2008, 01:11 PM
How can you be proud of other teams fans hating you because your have no sportsmanship?

Please, this is what is wrong with sports today. Fucking ignorant Texas thinking...

Go burn some fucking books... and execute some more innocent peolple!!!

DarrinS
05-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Fucking ignorant Texas thinking...

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

hater
05-16-2008, 01:14 PM
How can you be proud of other teams fans hating you because your have no sportsmanship?

simple. ppl hate you when you're the best. see Jordan's Bulls, Shaq's Lakers, etc, etc.

mexicanjunior
05-16-2008, 01:15 PM

Please, this is what is wrong with sports today. Fucking ignorant Texas thinking...

LOL...how quickly New Orleans forgets the shelter and food we gave you after God had about enough of your city's shenanigans... :lol

E20
05-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah, you're right, when Paul elbowed Bowen in the face that clearly wasn't a valid call.

Fuck you and your fans. Chanting sons of bitches after Bonzi clotheslined Bowen, how quickly you forget.... go fuck yourself.

:tu

mexicanjunior
05-16-2008, 01:16 PM

If that is what you consider lucky, the refs practically gave you the winning lottery ticket in Game 5...

Behrooz24
05-16-2008, 01:17 PM

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bigwtc.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

jbspurs
05-16-2008, 01:20 PM

yeah, bullshit ... bullshit fan like you who don't know anything about basketball!!!

smeagol
05-16-2008, 01:20 PM

Game 7, you fuckers are going down.

spursfaninla
05-16-2008, 01:22 PM
dude, you do not want to get into talking city or state smack coming from where you are from....

it would be too easy.

roturn
05-16-2008, 01:22 PM
yeah, bullshit ... bullshit fan like you who don't know anything about basketball!!!

I wow I'm sorry I forgot you guys know so much more about basketball, because you have won 4 rings..blah, blah, blah.

Get over yourselves...

roturn
05-16-2008, 01:23 PM
LOL...how quickly New Orleans forgets the shelter and food we gave you after God had about enough of your city's shenanigans... :lol

It never fails...

smeagol
05-16-2008, 01:24 PM

I found this at an article posted on another thread:

And one word of advice to All-Star point guard Chris Paul: Never use your off hand to push off when you're dribbling in the open court. Especially when you're saddled with three fouls and your team is losing in a road game.

Paul's foul trouble didn't factor into this loss, and it didn't really matter that he and teammate David West combined for five fouls and one technical foul in less than three minutes in the third quarter. The Hornets weren't going to win, not with Manu Ginobili knocking down six triples and Tim Duncan putting up 20 points and 15 rebounds.

Read it . . . and when you are done, read it again, dumb motherfucker.

mexicanjunior
05-16-2008, 01:25 PM
It never fails...

Indeed it doesn't...

austinlakepirate
05-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Just trying to get you back for dumping your undesirables on Houston. Crime rate through the roof, welfare up too... Where was your sportsmanship on that?

smeagol
I wow I'm sorry I forgot you guys know so much more about basketball, because you have won 4 rings..blah, blah, blah.

Not sure that makes us more knowledgeable ragarding basketball.

But having four rings makes it easier to talk down on ringless fans such as yourself. We have tried the sweet taste of success.

You, OTOH . . . :lmao

roturn
I found this at an article posted on another thread:

Read it . . . and when you are done, read it again, dumb motherfucker.

Those push offs happen all the time and could have gone the other way as. Bowen did a great job of acting...and thank god I can form my own opinions, maybe you should try that too.

mardigan
05-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Those push offs happen all the time and could have gone the other way as. Bowen did a great job of acting...and thank god I can form my own opinions, maybe you should try that too.

A Chris Paul fan talking about acting :lol

mexicanjunior
05-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Those push offs happen all the time

How he doesn't foul out of every game is incredible...the NBA must really be trying to help rebuild your area with more than just "NBA Cares"...

rasho8
05-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Just trying to get you back for dumping your undesirables on Houston. Crime rate through the roof, welfare up too... Where was your sportsmanship on that?

Oh wow I didn't think anyone was going to say it.

Cant disagree though.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
05-16-2008, 01:38 PM
The gifs can't be found because they were bullshit calls to begin with .

mexicanjunior
05-16-2008, 01:39 PM
The gifs can't be found because they were bullshit calls to begin with .

Or the NBA hype machine doesn't want to show anything negative against it's new golden boy...

jbspurs
05-16-2008, 01:40 PM

Get over yourselves...

Learn the difference between right and wrong calls might help.

smeagol
05-16-2008, 01:42 PM

Your opinions are biased.

Extending your arm the way Paul did is a clear foul. Regardless if they are called all the time or not.

How's that for an opinoin . . . ?

completely deck
05-16-2008, 01:46 PM
This thread sucks

jmard5
05-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Those push offs happen all the time and could have gone the other way as.

Hear! So you admit it happens all the time. Paul should have been fouled out then.

SPARKY
05-16-2008, 02:08 PM

No place surpasses Louisiana when it comes to ignorance. None. What a fucking shithole.

If you visit, don't forget your passport and make sure your shots are current.

Cry Havoc
05-16-2008, 02:35 PM

Yes, because it's extremely easy to completely re-orient your body in mid-flight when you're about 3 feet off the ground and set yourself up to fall directly on your back.

Definitely good acting by Bowen.

Nolazach
05-16-2008, 02:43 PM

It doesn't help your argument on Sporstmanship, to call out their entire state.

Some of us former Texans in Louisiana take offense. It shows ignorance on your part. We booed fouls against our players while players for the other team were still on the ground. Game one vs the Spurs, can't remember who.

Boy I hate to sound like a Hornetsreport mod, but take the higher road. Don't knock my home state because some spurs fans pissed you off.

You can't do that and then get mad when Katrina references come out, you just can't. If you do a low blow, expect them in kind.

Fabbs
05-16-2008, 03:37 PM
gifs of pampered Paul people, can we get back to .gifs of The Golden Boi?

ClingingMars
05-16-2008, 03:39 PM

another one for the ignore list

:dont

- Mars

YoMamaIsCallin
05-16-2008, 03:45 PM
they do not call those in the playground

No, but you get smacked hard to the ground the next time you drive, the defender drops the ball on your aching body lying on the asphalt, and says, "Sorry, man, my foul. Your ball." with a big shit eating grin.

Red Hawk #21
05-16-2008, 06:01 PM

You sure you watched that game? :wakeup

callo1
05-16-2008, 06:10 PM

What a myopic dipshit comment. I guess when Mo Peterson hit Manu in the face out of bounds in game 2 it was alright huh?

I guess when Chandler set an almost IDENTICAL pick on parker in N.O. and the fans cheered when Parker hit the floor it was all good huh?

Dude, listen carefully...

PULL your head out of your ass and past those hemmoroids so you can get a clear view and look at the real picture.

ALL, I MEAN ALL of those fouls were blatant and easy calls. The only one that was even close was the West foul on Manu when they were tangled up.

CP has been getting every bit as many calls this series as any other player in the league.

Another thing...I hope I never hear any Manu flops crap as long as I live from a Hornets fan. Paul flops his ass off every game and gets the call.

Do you think Horry has to give a shit that West has a sore back??!!??

The way Horry sets a pick has NOTHING to do with West's back. If his back isn't hurt we wouldn't be hearing shit about that foul. If his back is hurt that bad then maybe he shouldn't have been out there, but to think Horry has to "soften" up a good screen because he is gimpy is simply moronic.

You my friend are a friggin myopic lunatic. I would have thought your coach would have kept his mouth shut having played in the '80's when fouls used to be fouls, but I guess not.

For the good Hornet fans that come here and read this..no offense...best of luck in game 7. For the dumbasses like this poster, go screw yourself.

Darcus
05-16-2008, 06:15 PM

Don't you understand? When the Spurs play rough and get called out for it, "it's playoffs! just let the boys play!" When the Hornets play rough and get called out for it, Chris Paul is a thug.

tp2021
05-16-2008, 06:16 PM
It doesn't help your argument on Sporstmanship, to call out their entire state.

Some of us former Texans in Louisiana take offense. It shows ignorance on your part. We booed fouls against our players while players for the other team were still on the ground. Game one vs the Spurs, can't remember who.

Boy I hate to sound like a Hornetsreport mod, but take the higher road. Don't knock my home state because some spurs fans pissed you off.

You can't do that and then get mad when Katrina references come out, you just can't. If you do a low blow, expect them in kind.

:toast

17ft Assassin
05-16-2008, 07:08 PM
wow, I am ashamed of both spurs and hornets fans. What do stereotypes of the team's state's have anything to do with game 7? What does Katrina, or the death penalty issue have to do with any of this? Grow the fluck up. If some ignorant, immature fan does use an issue like that for their argument, they look stupid and you should ignore them. Why stoop to their level? Classless on all levels....

Fillmoe
05-16-2008, 07:13 PM
The second push off was a ticky tack foul... Bowen must have entered himself into the Manu Ginobili class of acting.

GoGatos.
05-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Why not take the game footage off the tvo and covert it to gif?

NRHector
05-16-2008, 10:24 PM
gifs of pampered Paul people, can we get back to .gifs of The Golden Boi?how about golden diva?

Mog
05-17-2008, 01:11 AM
http://www.filedump.net/dumped/horryscreen1210966219.gif

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2008, 01:18 AM
It never fails...

pfff... look at your comments in this thread you fucking hypocrite bastard!

LANATIVE
05-17-2008, 08:18 AM
No place surpasses Louisiana when it comes to ignorance. None. What a fucking shithole.

If you visit, don't forget your passport and make sure your shots are current.

Why would you need a passport? They could just come to Louisiana illegally just like they do your crappy town.

17ft Assassin
05-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Why would you need a passport? They could just come to Louisiana illegally just like they do your crappy town.

Great first post. You really did well for Louisiana in your response. Not only was your rebuttal excellent but you managed to insult their city as well. Way to make us proud! :bking

tmtcsc
05-17-2008, 09:50 AM

If we burn some fucking books what would you use for blankets at night ?

The United States paid just over 23 Million dollars for the Louisiana Purchase. What a fucking rip off.

my2sons
05-17-2008, 11:08 AM

wow, you got nagin and re elected his sorry ass...have backword laws and vodoo princesses and you're telling us to burn books and execute innocent people...nice

SAGambler
05-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Or the NBA hype machine doesn't want to show anything negative against it's new golden boy...

CP3....The new "Witness This" "KING James" of 2008.

You saw what they got to "Witness" in Cleveland last year. Now NO gets to "Witness" it with their new golden boy.

Peja
05-17-2008, 12:56 PM

Exactly my thoughts

CP3-MVP
05-17-2008, 01:04 PM
everyone is this thread is pretty fucking retarded.

its a message board, all you people (both teams) need to get over yourselves. i went to san antonio for game 4 and saw what the fans were like. i also live in New Orleans so i know what the state of the city is.

horrys foul was not THAT bad, but it was questionable...and he definitely leans in a little. but not worthy of a suspension or fine. if you are a hornets fan, you are pissed...if you are a spurs fan, it was completely legal.

Spurs fans calling out CP3 for flopping is funny as well. once again, if its on your team...its ok. if its on the other team, you complain.

seriously people. get the fuck over yourselves.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Spurs fans calling out CP3 for flopping is funny as well. once again, if its on your team...its ok. if its on the other team, you complain.

sorry, but we don't dead ball flop. that's over the line.

- Mars

SpursDynasty
05-17-2008, 01:09 PM

I'm glad West got knocked down. Someone from NOH needs to get knocked down this series. Trying to come in and hang with the defending champs.

CP3-MVP
05-17-2008, 01:10 PM
yes you do. all the time.

and not all of CP3s flops are dead ball.

-not Mars

SpursDynasty
05-17-2008, 01:32 PM
What a fluke.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 02:17 PM
yes you do. all the time.

show me. cause i can show you.

http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com

- Mars

still.focused
05-17-2008, 02:28 PM
Ill gladly make the gifs
But you guys gotta post the youtube vids of the ones u want

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Ill gladly make the gifs
But you guys gotta post the youtube vids of the ones u want

make a gif of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUh1kJLrYu8

but make it .8 MB or under...

- Mars

CP3-MVP
05-17-2008, 03:55 PM
show me. cause i can show you.

- Mars

seriously, are you mentally challenged?

- not Mars

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 03:58 PM
seriously, are you mentally challenged?

- not Mars

still waiting for video of dead ball flops.

http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com

- Mars

CP3-MVP
05-17-2008, 04:01 PM
you have a .gif of one flop...not flops.

and to make a statement that the spurs have never dead ball flopped is just ignorant. but i guess you dont see that becuase "special" people dont have logic.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 04:07 PM
you have a .gif of one flop...not flops.

and to make a statement that the spurs have never dead ball flopped is just ignorant. but i guess you dont see that becuase "special" people dont have logic.

dead ball flopping is retarded. we don't do that.

keep insulting my intelligence, it makes you look like the dumbass that you are.

- Mars

LEONARD
05-17-2008, 04:08 PM
What a fluke.

Your quote in my sig will live forever, douche... :lol

CP3-MVP
05-17-2008, 04:12 PM
dead ball flopping is retarded. we don't do that.

keep insulting my intelligence, it makes you look like the dumbass that you are.

- Mars

you really are ignorant huh? "we" as if you are a part of the team is laughable too.

and dont worry about me insulting your intelligence, you would actually have to have some for me to make fun of it

- not Mars

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 05:58 PM
you really are ignorant huh? "we" as if you are a part of the team is laughable too.

and dont worry about me insulting your intelligence, you would actually have to have some for me to make fun of it

- not Mars

we is commonly used to refer to a team and its fan, but of course you wouldn't understand due to your lower intelligence.

you already did, so obviously I must be smarter than you.

- Mars

completely deck
05-17-2008, 06:48 PM
I made this, I thought it seemed appropriate for this thread:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/913/cppunchog1.gif

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 10:10 PM
I made this, I thought it seemed appropriate for this thread:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/913/cppunchog1.gif

http://cp3punch.ytmnd.com

epic

- Mars

CP3-MVP
05-18-2008, 12:58 AM
that .gif is so freaking skewed. watch the whole clip, and you can see that it was just accidental. then watch your boy bowen kick cp3 in the head.

in fact, after the league reviewed the play, they suspended Bowen and found that CP3 did nothing wrong (just like the Horry play...)

nice try, though.

Harry Callahan
05-18-2008, 08:34 AM

A lot of the hate from other team's fans comes from envy of the Spurs long term success. It's true that the Horry chants on Thursday seemed in bad taste at that moment (I would have not chanted the "Horry Horry" stuff myself when West was down); however, there is a chance Horry will never play another game in that building. Think about it - his basketball career will probably be over when the Spurs season is over. Maybe they were saying "thanks" for five years of hard work and solid play just in case the Spurs don't get out of this series.

FYI, I have lived in both states (LA and TX), and as bad as the public school system can be in the state of Texas (Dallas for example), they are better than in the state of Louisiana (specifically New Orleans). You should not comment on the relative intelligence of Texans or people from any other state if you happen to be from Louisiana.

I worked for one of the largest banks in Louisiana (Hibernia National Bank) for three years and trained at the headquarters location in downtown New Orleans for four months back in the early 90s. None of the kids in my training program from NO went to their public schools because they were such a mess. Catholic schools were educating a lot of the children in that city and the kids in the public schools there were left to fend for themselves in under performing schools. The poor public school system in Lousiana keeps kids in a perpetual state of ignorance - especially in New Orleans with its two class system, so to speak.

Texas has its faults, but Lousiana in general and more specifically New Orleans (pre and post hurricane) has been in trouble for a long time. One of the last days I spent working in New Orleans included a shooting where a convict being tried for some crime snatched a gun away from a female police officer and shot some people. I heard the cops caught the prisoner and beat him to within an inch of his life (the beating was deserved).

New Orleans is known for bad schools, corrupt polititians going way back (state level politicians too), high crime rates, police forces often on the take - it's a negative environment.

I talked to a NO native a couple of weeks ago - a retired guy in the same store I was shopping in. He said that Ray Nagin (the Mayor of NO, for you less informed types) has a residence in McKinney, Tx (close to where I live). This guy said Nagin sends his kids to public school here in McKinney. Now I don't have verification on this from a second party, but if this is true, what does that say about the current state of things in New Orleans? An absentee mayor sending his kids to another state. Weird stuff.

Just to wrap up, I have lived in Texas for a long time and I have never been to a book burning. Where do you go for that? I haven't seen one. Also, what are "innocent peolple?" Wait, are you a product of the LA public schools?

completely deck
05-18-2008, 09:09 AM
that .gif is so freaking skewed. watch the whole clip, and you can see that it was just accidental. then watch your boy bowen kick cp3 in the head.

in fact, after the league reviewed the play, they suspended Bowen and found that CP3 did nothing wrong (just like the Horry play...)

nice try, though.

How can I "skew" a gif? I grabbed the video from the replay that was provided.

Have you ever actually played basketball? I'd like to know what you would do if you were punched in the sack for defending someone.

Nice try, though.

still.focused
05-18-2008, 10:10 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/2wplah0.gif

CP3-MVP
05-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Then why didnt the NBA seem to find a problem with it? You people are hilarious dont see things objectively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WXVJQ06Sk&feature=related

watch the FULL video. The NBA reviewed the fucking play and suspended Bowen, yet you use it to show how dirty CP3 is? Really? Cmon Spurs fans.

ClingingMars
05-18-2008, 03:06 PM
How can I "skew" a gif? I grabbed the video from the replay that was provided.

Have you ever actually played basketball? I'd like to know what you would do if you were punched in the sack for defending someone.

Nice try, though.

/thread

- Mars

ClingingMars
05-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Then why didnt the NBA seem to find a problem with it? You people are hilarious dont see things objectively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WXVJQ06Sk&feature=related

watch the FULL video. The NBA reviewed the fucking play and suspended Bowen, yet you use it to show how dirty CP3 is? Really? Cmon Spurs fans.

why didn't garnett get suspended for touching a ref?

the NBA has certain untouchables. CP3 and Garnett are just 2 of 'em. Bowen is definitely not.

- Mars

jag
05-18-2008, 03:33 PM
sorry, but we don't dead ball flop. that's over the line.

- Mars

Bowen does it sometimes when the opposing team is trying to inbound the ball and the player he is guarding is trying to get open. So yes, "we" do dead ball flop sometimes. Not to the extent Chris Paul did in the gif, but it does happen, so take off the homer shades. Some of these NO fans are annoying, but i'm still gonna call it like i see it.

ClingingMars
05-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Bowen does it sometimes when the opposing team is trying to inbound the ball and the player he is guarding is trying to get open. So yes, "we" do dead ball flop sometimes. Not to the extent Chris Paul did in the gif, but it does happen, so take off the homer shades. Some of these NO fans are annoying, but i'm still gonna call it like i see it.

bowen doesn't flop. he just gets in the opponent's grill. but think what you will.

- Mars

jag
05-18-2008, 03:54 PM
bowen doesn't flop. he just gets in the opponent's grill. but think what you will.

- Mars

Hold on...Bowen doesnt flop now?? Are you delusional?

ClingingMars
05-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Hold on...Bowen doesnt flop now?? Are you delusional?

no, you're delusional. bowen skirts the line between dirty and hard play, ginobili and oberto flop, and duncan whines.

- Mars

jag
05-18-2008, 04:48 PM
bowen skirts the line between dirty and hard play
- Mars

Ok i concede...i guess somewhere between "skirting" that line he doesn't manage to exaggerate to draw fouls while playing defense (flopping). :rolleyes

Beaverfuzz
05-18-2008, 05:10 PM

Go build another city below sea level and wonder again why water always flows downhill.

CP3-MVP
05-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Go build another city below sea level and wonder again why water always flows downhill.

nice :rolleyes

CP3-MVP
05-18-2008, 05:46 PM
the NBA has certain untouchables. CP3 and Garnett are just 2 of 'em. Bowen is definitely not.

- Mars

dude, you are ridiculous. can you be objective about anything?

also, you know that sig quotes (except on this site its more like sig 18 pics and sig youtube videos) were made so that you dont have to sign every post dont you?

still.focused
05-18-2008, 05:47 PM
The New Orleans jokes are not only tasteless
They also lack all creativity
Like that wasnt even remotely funny

picnroll
05-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Why does New Orleans always smell like puke? Seriously.

ClingingMars
05-18-2008, 05:48 PM
also, you know that sig quotes (except on this site its more like sig 18 pics and sig youtube videos) were made so that you dont have to sign every post dont you?

do you think i give a shit?

- Mars

CP3-MVP
05-18-2008, 05:49 PM

it smells more like bourbon IMO

picnroll
05-18-2008, 05:53 PM
it smells more like bourbon IMO
My profession there are a lot of conventions in different cities. I avoid New Orleans like the plague because the French Quarter smells to me like a barf-fest. Never knew if it was from so many drunks tossing cookies or something else. The humidity maybe?

CP3-MVP
05-18-2008, 06:51 PM
I guess you just get used to it? I dont know.

Flo-Rida
03-30-2009, 08:58 PM

Real classy

TheSpursFNRule
03-30-2009, 09:14 PM

Chris Paul=Worst sport in basketball. PUNK.

Yuixafun
03-31-2009, 12:52 AM

Now that you mention it... I went there once on New Years eve in 2001 and one of my lasting memories was a smell that would waft into range now and again. Thank you for identifying it.

TheChillFactor
03-31-2009, 07:25 AM
this board rules

Gervin44Silas13
03-31-2009, 08:20 AM
Someone should level that gay protocol droid on the hardwood, ...and really make him cry like the bitch he is, whenever someone grazes him.

Hey NOLA YOU SUCK!!!!!
You are gonna have a crappy team when RS-D2 leaves.....

What's the difference between Katrina and the Spurs?
Katrina took a week but The Spurs took care of you in one night!

Gervin44Silas13
03-31-2009, 08:31 AM
Oh yeah>>>>>i forgot

nola is the crime capital of the world...

That's why the gay protocol driod get away with crap!!!!

Gervin44Silas13
03-31-2009, 08:32 AM
Sorry I Meant Droid.......But he is still golden shower gay gold trim on his uniform....

Gervin44Silas13
03-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Why NOLA Sucks....

It's below sea level
It's a crime Capital
It's a city where Kennedy had been plotted to be killed
The teams like the Saints suck
They lost the Jazz, Voodoo (do do Teams)
And Finally...
They have no class...see the katrina footage your house is flooding and you are looting, while people are dying??? I'd get the **** out of there, and do something other than steal.
Your Just lucky our mayor had a heart to take you guys in....that how classy we are...you sorry D-bags!!!!!

SAhoops
03-31-2009, 09:37 AM

As I remember it, it was the hornets who left the immediately after game 7. They couldn't even be bothered to shake hands. After most series, even when they have lost the Spurs stay long enough to at least say "good series."

poop
03-31-2009, 01:54 PM
haha yes i always thought NO was a filthy, sweaty, crime-ridden shithole. and Katrina, sorry to say was natural selection at its finest