PDA

View Full Version : Celtics will beat Cavaliers tonight.

xtremesteven33
05-16-2008, 01:00 PM
you heard it here first.

-Lebron has not gotten into a great rythym as of late.
-Daniel "Boobie" Gibson is injured
-The Celtics will play Rajon Rondo ALOT more and sam cassell will stop ruining the celtics offense and defense.
-The Celtics will NOT screw up another road game. BOOK IT!

i hate the celtics by the way. i just dont want to see Cleveland vs Detroit again.

im a basketball fan and im dying to see Detroit vs Boston and ultimately Boston vs San Antonio.

stretch
05-16-2008, 01:04 PM
Cavaliers will win the series.

Thunder Dan
05-16-2008, 01:12 PM
I love how people act like Boobie Gibson is Michael Jordan...the guy has only showed up for 2 games this whole Playoffs including one this series. He was hurt basically the whole second half of the season so it's not like they haven't won without him. The guy plays like 12 minutes a game and now everyone thinks he is the next MJ

E20
05-16-2008, 01:14 PM
you heard it here first.

-Lebron has not gotten into a great rythym as of late.

Last game Lebron went off.

xtremesteven33
05-16-2008, 01:18 PM
I love how people act like Boobie Gibson is Michael Jordan...the guy has only showed up for 2 games this whole Playoffs including one this series. He was hurt basically the whole second half of the season so it's not like they haven't won without him. The guy plays like 12 minutes a game and now everyone thinks he is the next MJ

oh my gosh dude. this is the same kid that frigging came up huge last year for yall by nailing how many 3's in game 6? thats when lebron scored under 20 points.

you better believe thats a knock down for the team. nobodys comparing him to jordan so dont get all wet about it. im just saying hes a big time contributor at home and thats gonna knock them a little. hes about as consistent a shooter as there is right now in the playoffs. wally is about as INconsistent as there is in the playoffs. if this game goes down to the wire, his abscense might be a major reason why they lose

ducks
05-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Last game Lebron went off.

:lmao 24 minutes do not count

mytespurs
05-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Then the Celts will be the first to break the home & home series win streak.

I think the Lakers will eliminate Utah tonight as well.