PDA

View Full Version : Official Payback thread...

roturn
05-16-2008, 01:05 PM
I am contributing $10 dollars for the official payback thread to help pay for whatever fine is incurred by a Hornets players...

Fuck Horry!

An eye for an eye...How is Duncans knee? I hope Bonzi Wells snaps ever single ligament in Duncan's knee...The I will chant Bonzi! Bonzi! Bonzi!

No wait, I can't say that. I have more class than than you Spurs fans...

Here is to a good game 7! West will be ready to play and will have a chip on his shoulder...

Go Hornets! I believe!

SpursWoman
05-16-2008, 01:06 PM
$10? Big spender. :tu :lol

SPARKY
05-16-2008, 01:08 PM
How much pole did he smoke to get that $10?

mardigan
Your a bitch. It was barely even a foul.

mexicanjunior
I am contributing $10 dollars for the official payback thread to help pay for whatever fine is incurred by a Hornets players...

Fuck Horry!

An eye for an eye...How is Duncans knee? I hope Bozi Wells snaps ever single ligament in Duncan's knee...The I will chant Bonzi! Bonzi! Bonzi!

That's probably what Parker was saying after Chandler laid him out in Game 5 and then kicked him while he was on the ground...I'm sure Parker probably contributed a little more to his payback fund than your mighty $10... :lol

GinobiliLooms
05-16-2008, 01:10 PM
gay

spurschick
05-16-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm glad that not every Hornets fan is like you. I've seen some that see the game for what it is and respect that it's been a hard-fought series.

DarrinS
05-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Will Chandler try to stick his knee up Tony's ass again?

DarrinS
05-16-2008, 01:12 PM
IAn eye for an eye...How is Duncans knee? I hope Bozi Wells snaps ever single ligament in Duncan's knee...The I will chant Bonzi! Bonzi! Bonzi!

LOL at Bonzi being your "enforcer".

SnakeBoy
I really hope the Hornets come into game 7 thinking about payback instead of the game.

JPB
Bozi Wells ?

roturn
05-16-2008, 01:14 PM
I'm glad that not every Hornets fan is like you. I've seen some that see the game for what it is and respect that it's been a hard-fought series.

I have no respect for flagrant fouls. I am sure you folks thought the foul on Nash was valid too.

I have no problem with this being a good series, never said that. But Horry is a punk and and Spurs fans acted like pure shit last night night...

roturn
05-16-2008, 01:16 PM
LOL at Bonzi being your "enforcer".

Well he hasn't done much else in this series. He is just dumb enough and dirty enough to do it...But I hope that doesn't happen.

We can beat the Spurs at home...enjoy.

mardigan
I have no respect for flagrant fouls. I am sure you folks thought the foul on Nash was valid too.

I have no problem with this being a good series, never said that. But Horry is a punk and and Spurs fans acted like pure shit last night night...

It wasnt a flagrant foul dumb fuck

JPB
:lol @ roturn editing his post

bonzi_isaspurskiller
05-16-2008, 01:17 PM
I hope Bonzi Wells snaps ever single ligament in Duncan's knee...The I will chant Bonzi! Bonzi! Bonzi!!

That would be fucking awesome.

SPARKY
05-16-2008, 01:18 PM
Yet, that was not a flagrant foul.

Keep on :cry.

mexicanjunior
05-16-2008, 01:18 PM
I have no respect for flagrant fouls.

Then you must not respect your team every time Parker drives to the lane and gets pummeled to the ground...

roturn
05-16-2008, 01:19 PM
:lol @ roturn editing his post

Well apperently you couldn't use the context clues (the 3 other times I spelled Bonzi correctly) in the rest of my post to figure out I was talking about Bonzi. So I figured I would help you out...

roturn
05-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Yet, that was not a flagrant foul.

Keep on :cry.

It should have been. Horry had every intent on hurting West on the foul...

mardigan
05-16-2008, 01:20 PM

Not Horry's fault that West has a vagina for a back

rayray2k8
05-16-2008, 01:21 PM

Fuck Horry!

An eye for an eye...How is Duncans knee? I hope Bonzi Wells snaps ever single ligament in Duncan's knee...The I will chant Bonzi! Bonzi! Bonzi!

Here is to a good game 7! West will be ready to play and will have a chip on his shoulder...

Go Hornets! I believe!

Your team already did that to us you moron. :lol
Have you forgotten Tyson Chandlers knee to Parkers back.
It's almost the same thing!!
Or did you easily forget?
This is the way the hornets has been playing!
Jesus Christ, you would be crying for bloody murder if Peja
or Paul were getting knocked down like Parker and Manu.

So dont give us that crap.

DarrinS
Pargo is going to beat up a towel boy.

SRJ
So Bonzi's neck attack in game one was OK, but a screen is a flagrant foul.

People probably don't play a hell of a lot of basketball with you.

SPARKY
05-16-2008, 01:22 PM

If it should've been then it would have been called. Or the league would review and at least fine Horry after the fact.

Neither have occurred, which leads us to the obvious possibility that it was a legit play and Hornet fan is one dumb motherfucker.

mardigan
05-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Hornet fan is one dumb motherfucker.

TeyshaBlue

Fuck Horry!

Go Hornets! I believe!

Stay Classy, Hornetfan.:rolleyes

JustSpurs
Wow.... 10 bucks. Sure you can swing it?

spurschick
05-16-2008, 01:25 PM

My problem is with your blanket "Spurs fans" statement. No, I thought the foul on Nash was shitty. And I thought the fans that chanted for Horry last night were shitty too. Why can't you accept the fact that there isn't one fan that represents the masses? I'm sure you've got some asshole Hornets fans on your message boards, just like we have some bad apples here.

rayray2k8
05-16-2008, 01:30 PM
My problem is with your blanket "Spurs fans" statement. No, I thought the foul on Nash was shitty. And I thought the fans that chanted for Horry last night were shitty too. Why can't you accept the fact that there isn't one fan that represents the masses? I'm sure you've got some asshole Hornets fans on your message boards, just like we have some bad apples here.

There's bad apples on every team.
Not just some.

But it's true, you can judge a team and it's city because of a few
knuckle heads.

Like the Brawl in Detriot.
Not every Piston fan acted that way in the pacers and pistons.

roturn
05-16-2008, 01:30 PM

I hear you and are correct. I am sure all Spurs fans are like the fools that were chanting last night. But there are plenty of fans today that are defending Horry and your fans actions from last night.

austinlakepirate
05-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Dude even the Hornet's fans are losing their composure. Game 7 is ours!

dbreiden83080

It was not a flagrant foul like the Nash one was genius, it was not a hard foul at all. The Bad Boy Pistons used to beat the hell out of Jordan for fun, quit overreacting.

mexicanjunior
I hear you and are correct. I am sure all Spurs fans are like the fools that were chanting last night. But there are plenty of fans today that are defending Horry and your fans actions from last night.

There really isn't anything to defend when it comes to Horry's play, all he did was set a screen against an injured player that shouldn't have been on the court...Funny how I don't see you complaining about Chandler's screen (and subsequent kick) on Parker in Game 5, the posts concerning that play seem to get conveniently ignored by Hornets fans complaining about last night...

NoMoneyDown
05-16-2008, 01:36 PM
There really isn't anything to defend when it comes to Horry's play, all he did was set a screen against an injured player that shouldn't have been on the court...Funny how I don't see you complaining about Chandler's screen (and subsequent kick) on Parker in Game 5, the posts concerning that play seem to get conveniently ignored by Hornets fans complaining about last night...

+1

dbreiden83080
05-16-2008, 01:37 PM

Yeah you root for that asshole. Just don't be shocked if on the next play Bowen takes Pauls fucking head off. Spurs fans should not have been chanting Horrys name, i don't know what came over them it was not cool, but the foul was not dirty.

spurschick
05-16-2008, 01:39 PM

Unfortunately, I think it's easier to see what Horry did as dirty based on the Nash thing last year. You reap what you sow and that's something he needs to live with. Having said that, I didn't see what happened last night as dirty, insomuch as just a hard playoff foul, which I think has been given on both ends during the series. I really don't care about those - they're grown men and they can take care of themselves.

I don't care what team you root for or for which sport - cheering when a player goes down sucks. It's bad mojo. Unfortunately, there are people out there that don't get that. There are some in every city and you just have try and see past them and keep your mind on the positives. It's like the fans that were lobbing Katrina smack... what the hell does that have to do with basketball?! Nothing - it's just crap and you have to see it for what it is and walk past it.

jbspurs
05-16-2008, 01:46 PM

you're just dumb!

completely deck
05-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Why isn't this guy banned yet

SnakeBoy
05-16-2008, 01:48 PM
No, I thought the foul on Nash was shitty.

These aren't fouls, they are tests. Suns failed, Hornets? we'll see.