PDA

View Full Version : Poor Hornets Fans

SnakeBoy
05-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Their vaginas hurt...

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/showthread.php?t=49342

SAtown
05-16-2008, 02:19 PM
It seems like a few of them are ready to concede defeat. If they can't take this, they wouldn't be able to stand a WCF vs LA, or a Finals series with Detroit or Boston.

Death In June
05-16-2008, 02:20 PM
Eh, I've noticed that whenever one fanbase starts to get arrogant and overconfident, their team starts to suck shit. So I'd refrain from being a douche about it, for karmas sake.

NoMoneyDown
05-16-2008, 02:23 PM
I liked this post ...

I'm pretty worn out too. Just imagine how the players and coaches feel. Looking at the same time for 7 straight games
Welcome to the Playoffs!!!

boutons_
05-16-2008, 02:24 PM
3rd qtr Monday night will tell the tale.

Nolazach
05-16-2008, 02:26 PM
yeah that fan is being a bitch. No one can tell him that over there because they will be banned.

"I can't take this". What you can't take a god-damn seven game series?????

Shit man you have to win sixteen games to get a :lobt2:. Out of a possible 28 games, I mean damn man it isn't the NFL. takes more than four games to win it all.

Spurs fans we are not all douchy like this guy. DVDman, that was a sorry post.

dav4463
05-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Another flat 3rd quarter would be amazing. I don't see how Pop or the Spurs could let it happen again. I expect a war on Monday night and hopefully championship experience will take over. GO SPURS GO !!!

bonzi_isaspurskiller
05-16-2008, 02:37 PM
It seems like a few of them are ready to concede defeat. If they can't take this, they wouldn't be able to stand a WCF vs LA, or a Finals series with Detroit or Boston.

I guess you weren't here after the last Hornets win. Lots of posters on this board were giving into the idea that the spurs might lose. Dig back a few pages and I am sure you will find plenty of what I am referring to.

TampaDude
05-16-2008, 02:40 PM
I guess you weren't here after the last Hornets win. Lots of posters on this board were giving into the idea that the spurs might lose. Dig back a few pages and I am sure you will find plenty of what I am referring to.

I think most of us were more worried about Game 7 in NO...we figured the Spurs would win Game 6 in SA...we figured right.

Hopefully, the Spurs will actually show up for the second half on Monday night...GO SPURS GO!!! :flag:

SnakeBoy
05-16-2008, 02:41 PM
Lots of posters on this board were giving into the idea that the spurs might lose. Dig back a few pages and I am sure you will find plenty of what I am referring to.

And no one gave them a hug. I think pussy was the most common term used.

Nolazach
05-16-2008, 03:06 PM
now these fans on the other hand want blood. They do not stick their tails between their legs.

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/showthread.php?t=49320

Then tickets went on sale today at 10am, by 1om the game was sold out. Tickets were still available for your game yesterday. I think that says a lot about our fans, and their beliefs we will win and the support we show for our team in person.

mexicanjunior
05-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Then tickets went on sale today at 10am, by 1om the game was sold out. Tickets were still available for your game yesterday. I think that says a lot about our fans, and their beliefs we will win and the support we show for our team in person.

Since it is your team's "first rodeo", I would expect nothing less than a complete sell out...

ClingingMars
05-16-2008, 03:08 PM
we do we still pay attention to HornetsReport? :rolleyes

- Mars

jag
05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
yeah that fan is being a bitch. No one can tell him that over there because they will be banned.

"I can't take this". What you can't take a god-damn seven game series?????

Shit man you have to win sixteen games to get a :lobt2:. Out of a possible 28 games, I mean damn man it isn't the NFL. takes more than four games to win it all.

Spurs fans we are not all douchy like this guy. DVDman, that was a sorry post.

Ya, from what i've heard you can't really disagree with anyone over there, it results in an immediate ban. So guys like that just get support for their pussy ideas.

SnakeBoy
05-16-2008, 03:19 PM
It looked like a pretty uptight forum. I saw one thread where a Hornets fan offered some criticism of Paul's play and several people were calling for him to be banned. I just got a laugh out of the "I'm too stressed over this" from fans of the "next dynasty". Try taking the lead with .4 seconds left and losing, that's stress.

SAGambler
05-16-2008, 03:21 PM
now these fans on the other hand want blood. They do not stick their tails between their legs.

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/showthread.php?t=49320

LOL at all that crap about having Wells kick Tony or Manu in the face. Hope they don't really think Bonzi is that dumb.