PDA

View Full Version : Robert Horry..."that was a bad play"

spursluva
05-16-2008, 05:05 PM
...according to Tim Cowlishaw (Dallas Morning News)

I responded via email accordingly...([email protected])

Oh boy...Timmay Tim Tim

Can you please explain to me how the Horry play was specifically a "bad play?" My friend...this is playoff NBA Basketball. Punk boy West had a bad back going into the game. Why would Coach Scott leave him in down 21 late in the fourth with such an injury?

If I may so remind you that this is the SAME David West that Dirk allowed to index fingah with no response. Did you approve of "United Nations" Dirk's lack of response? I believe that a "quality" journalist like yourself may be in dire need of covering a team that is playoff TOUGH! Obviously, covering the soft Dallas Mavericks for three consecutive playoff series loses has jaded your definition of the NBA Playoffs. Please review the tapes of the 1980's/90's NBA Playoffs EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY so that you can refresh yourself on the physical nature of "da game"! Let's convert "soft timmay cowlishaw" back to STRONG TIM COWLISHAW!

...that is all! :fro

ClingingMars
05-16-2008, 05:07 PM
someone needs to email woody paige too. he said that horry should be suspended, what a fucking dumbass.

- Mars

gaKNOW!blee
05-16-2008, 05:11 PM
I love how Piage was saying that Horry had his hands up at his chest and hit West in the back with them, ROFL!.

I also like how no one is mentioning that West jumped back.

jag
05-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Wow, you're very well spoken and it shows in your writing.

:rolleyes

Kandy is Mandy
05-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Robert Horry should win MVP next year for that hit he put on West.

djohn14
05-16-2008, 05:13 PM
It wouldnt shock me if Horry did get suspended. Not because he deserves it, but because with it getting so much media Stern will probably feel obligated to agree with them.

Dopey310
05-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Not like it matters, Horry's been completely useless anyways. He already got his mission accomplished.

xtremesteven33
05-16-2008, 05:28 PM
David West will play this monday i think....right??

gaKNOW!blee
05-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Robert Horry should win MVP next year for that hit he put on West.

You're really smart.

CubanMustGo
05-16-2008, 05:29 PM
It wouldnt shock me if Horry did get suspended. Not because he deserves it, but because with it getting so much media Stern will probably feel obligated to agree with them.

It wouldn't be the first time a Spur player got suspended for something that pales in comparison to the crap everyone else gets away with these days.

LakerHater
05-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Of course he will!! Spurs don't play till next week!!!

shelshor
05-16-2008, 05:40 PM
someone needs to email woody paige too. he said that horry should be suspended, what a fucking dumbass.

- Mars

meh, Give Woodhead Paige a quart of bourbon-maybe he'll be coherent after he drinks it down

spursluva
05-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Wow, you're very well spoken and it shows in your writing.

:rolleyes

...thank you my sarcastic Spurs brutha! :toast

manufor3
05-16-2008, 09:47 PM
^^ :lol