PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere in Germany....

50 cent
05-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Dirk is applauding Robert Horry for knocking the hell out of West, something he was to pussy to do when West patted his face.

:lmao

xtremesteven33
05-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Dirk is too classy to do something like that.

Horry is a gangsta

VinnyTestesVerde
05-16-2008, 05:37 PM
i remember dirk being treated like a bitch, but was he not smart to not react? seems like the refs always see the second shove rather than the first. mavs needed all the help they could get...

50 cent
05-16-2008, 05:39 PM
no self respecting male allows another guy to pat/slap his face without at least shoving he his hands away.

Matchman
05-16-2008, 06:07 PM
no self respecting male allows another guy to pat/slap his face without at least shoving he his hands away.

no true franchise player will retaliate at that point especially when his team is desperate for his help.

Red Hawk #21
05-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Leave Dirk alone man he's a good person, and I know that Horry didn't mean to hurt West.

Amarelooms
05-16-2008, 06:18 PM
Dirk is applauding Robert Horry for knocking the hell out of West, something he was to pussy to do when West patted his face.

:lmao

Dirk rules...you suck ass :elephant

dirk4mvp
05-16-2008, 06:20 PM
The Mavs are still on the minds of spurfans. Wow.

ClingingMars
05-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Dirk rules...you suck ass :elephant

an amarelooms sighting! i thought your trolling days were over until next season :lmao

- Mars

remingtonbo2001
05-16-2008, 06:22 PM

Jesus? Turn the other cheek? What Dirk did was right. You try to beat him on the basketball court. If West has to resort to face patting some other player to feel good about himself, then it's obvious he has some insecurity issues.

Amarelooms
05-16-2008, 06:27 PM
an amarelooms sighting! i thought your trolling days were over until next season :lmao

- Mars

You still signing all your shit posts as usual I see...keep up the good work "Mars" :elephant

ClingingMars
05-16-2008, 06:31 PM
You still signing all your shit posts as usual I see...keep up the good work "Mars" :elephant

good to see I'm still in your head ;)

- Mars

Darcus
05-16-2008, 06:32 PM
Jesus? Turn the other cheek? What Dirk did was right. You try to beat him on the basketball court.

Exactly. As much as Dirk's flopping pissed me off, Dirk did the right thing and Dirk is a classy person; I doubt he has so much as given a thought to cheering in West's pain.

SRJ
05-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Unless the circumstances are unusual, the franchise player cannot be the one retaliating. You can't have your best player getting thrown out of a playoff game just to prove a point. Dirk did the right thing - let Brandon Bass or somebody take that bullet.

That said, Fabricio Oberto should have stepped to West when West pulled that punk shit on him.

whottt
05-16-2008, 07:42 PM
I'd put money on it that a couple of guys named Manu and Tony were chanting Horry under their breath along with the fans.

T Park
05-16-2008, 08:11 PM
I'd put money on it that a couple of guys named Manu and Tony were chanting Horry under their breath along with the fans.

Fuck that they were smiling.

Saw it with my own eyes.

HFFL
05-16-2008, 09:50 PM
You can't have intelligent conversation with 50 cent

Go suck on Cuban's cock.

gobo
05-17-2008, 03:15 AM
i remember dirk being treated like a bitch, but was he not smart to not react? seems like the refs always see the second shove rather than the first. mavs needed all the help they could get...

:lol hey, I could not stop laughing at your sig. lol at the the guy with the funny nash face dancing. who did that? that is really funny!

50 cent
05-17-2008, 04:50 AM
You can't have intelligent conversation with 50 cent

Where did I say that? You can't make intelligence or happirness out of your step father's own cum.

endrity
05-17-2008, 06:45 AM
Dirk played an amazing series on the court. He actually is still the third best player in the playoffs according to Hollinger stats. He gave the answer he needed to.

spursfan09
05-17-2008, 08:41 AM

Somebody needed to step up to him. They are playing Tony and Manu hard and its hard for them to get anything easy. But yet CP3 would have a field day on the side of the court. CP3 definitly was not taking any beatings the way Tony and Manu were. Tell me, how could you not be frusterated?