PDA

View Full Version : Horry Horry Horry!

Taxidriver
05-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Good job when we need a job done he does it I was at that game and we where going crazy cheering for him. He is so underrated we wouldn't have even won the finals last year if it wasn't for him. Game 7 is in the bag.

bigfan
05-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey, somebody has to man up or we are out of it. I hope he does it a couple of more times, it was a clean play.

Phil Hellmuth
05-16-2008, 09:58 PM
Rest Horry for Game 7, we need him ready to get Kobe's back next.

Taxidriver
05-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Well it wasn't a clean pay but, we don't keep Horry around for clean plays.

Fillmoe
05-16-2008, 10:01 PM
lol... ROBERT HORRY = SAVIOR OF SA

Peja
05-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Good job when we need a job done he does it I was at that game and we where going crazy cheering for him. He is so underrated we wouldn't have even won the finals last year if it wasn't for him. Game 7 is in the bag.

thats the only way you can win. by injure some of your opponents best players. or playing the dirtiest basketball in nba or all basketball history

thats how you won your rings

thats your style and approach again

its a team than doesnt have much sympathy in usa and the world,despite so much success

if you look at beautifull basketball, the spurs are probably the last to be mentioned...while hornets defenitely are one of the most exciting teams to watch and has sympathy all over

my only true respect goes to Duncan. coolest player in all of sports.

SnakeBoy
05-16-2008, 10:07 PM
I must have missed it. What happened with Horry?

gmanrulz
05-16-2008, 10:10 PM
I must have missed it. What happened with Horry?

Just another thing for hornets fans to cry about. He set a pick is what he did.

Deb
05-16-2008, 10:12 PM
thats the only way you can win. by injure some of your opponents best players. or playing the dirtiest basketball in nba or all basketball history

its a team than doesnt have much sympathy in usa and the world,despite so much success

if you look at beautifull basketball, the spurs are probably the last to be mentioned...while hornets defenitely are one of the most exciting teams to watch and has sympathy all over

Beautiful basketball?:lmao
But thanks for your meaning incite about Duncan. He is all class.

01Snake
05-16-2008, 10:13 PM

Unless I missed something, I'm pretty sure we beat you 3 times already. I'd say this means we can in fact beat you without injuring someone. :rolleyes

Slydragon
05-16-2008, 10:50 PM

Thank you, I fucken hated when we were called the softest team in the league in the D Rob days, Now we are a mean don't fuck with us machine and I'm glad of it because soft is no longer associated with the Spurs.

BlackSwordsMan
05-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Hopefully Horry can stick a nice elbow in Kobe's exposed spine.

efrem1
05-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Horry will go all out. This is his last ride.

Lebowski Brickowski
05-16-2008, 11:14 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Lebowski Brickowski
05-16-2008, 11:15 PM
wait -- that post was a joke, right?

Peja
05-16-2008, 11:22 PM
wait -- that post was a joke, right?

please tell me what you find so funny in it??????????? cmon...say it aint true

even all spurs fans here have agreed so far with you being dirtiest team in history of the game

Kung fu spurs!

Anti.Hero
05-16-2008, 11:23 PM
spurs being dirtiest team in history of the game

If you are truly this ignorant, you live a pathetic uninformed life.

Peja
05-16-2008, 11:27 PM
If you are truly this ignorant, you live a pathetic uninformed life.

well you are true...i have watched basketball for ...15 years now...i cant speak on teams before that...but in those 15 years i never seen more dirty team...that is a fact

and there is no other forum where you could find a thread like this. ever.

spurstalk.com...what a joke

mikeanthony21
05-16-2008, 11:52 PM
well you are true...i have watched basketball for ...15 years now...i cant speak on teams before that...but in those 15 years i never seen more dirty team...that is a fact

and there is no other forum where you could find a thread like this. ever.

Yet, you have posted 47 times here. The joke is you, pal.

tp2021
05-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Peja sux.

Crookshanks
05-17-2008, 01:11 AM
Well, since you've only been watching for 15 years, then you missed the bad boy Pistons. There's NO way you would make that asinine statement had you watched the Pistons of the late 80's and early 90's.

Old school players will tell you - back in those days it was "no blood, no foul"! Players in the league now are wusses compared to then.

SnakeBoy
05-17-2008, 02:24 AM
Is Peja really a suns fan posing as a hornets fan?

JPB
05-17-2008, 02:38 AM

And Yet, Byron Scott said earlier that spurs are what hornets want to be.

Go figure...

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-17-2008, 02:40 AM
And Yet, Byron Scott said earlier that spurs are what hornets want to be.

Go figure...
bwahaha
:lmao

"model franchise" in fact

lrlvsnola
05-17-2008, 02:02 PM
While the foul may not have been flagrant, the Spurs fans showed just how classless they can be when they started cheering Horry for taking out West. It's not like West is a dirty player (the rest of the league might cheer if someone was to take out you're beloved Bowen). But West didn't deserve that kind of reaction.

I've always loved the town of San Antonio, but my impression of the people of that town fell significantly after that ignorant response.

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:04 PM
this is two years in a row where Horry is the only Spur bringing it old-school style.

J.T.
05-17-2008, 02:11 PM
this is two years in a row where Horry is the only Spur bringing it old-school style.

It says a lot about how the game and the fans have changed when there is all this outcry over the Horry foul, and outcry about Bowen frequently during the season. Since when is playing hard playing dirty?

WildcardManu
05-17-2008, 02:14 PM

You guys are just replacing the Phoenix Suns

WildcardManu
05-17-2008, 02:20 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95610

You hornets are the joke, fuckface this is the playoffs either you man up or go home.

duncan228
05-17-2008, 02:36 PM

So, you'll be leaving the board now? We wouldn't want you to waste your time on a site that's a joke.

Hornets pwn spurs!
05-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Robert Horry is a fag just like your dad

Hornets pwn spurs!
05-17-2008, 04:29 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95610

You hornets are the joke, fuckface this is the playoffs either you man up or go home.

I actually think the spurs and thier bitch ass players are the Joke FUCKFACE!

SenorSpur
05-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Judging from Pop's post-game comments, it sounds as though we may see a bit more of Horry in Game 7. I can only hope that Horry has a few more game-changing plays left in that nearly-broken down body of his.

timmydidit
05-17-2008, 04:47 PM
this guys a fake. your an idiot buddy

Peja
05-17-2008, 04:51 PM
So, you'll be leaving the board now? We wouldn't want you to waste your time on a site that's a joke.

Im here for pure entertainment...i havent laughed so much in a while...Im leaving now and coming back monday after the game to laugh little more

thanks for all the funny and crazy stuff shittalk.com :-)

CP3forMVP
05-17-2008, 05:38 PM
theres nothing to disagree with, this site is a joke and a embarrasment to the city of san antonio. everyone on this site from the guy that just registered to the administrator is a fucker. what kinda website is she running here? its totally classless and a complete joke. and yes admin i am calling you out for the joke you are for letting this site be like this. fuckin grow up and learn how to run a site bitch.

duncan228
05-17-2008, 05:39 PM
theres nothing to disagree with, this site is a joke and a embarrasment to the city of san antonio. everyone on this site from the guy that just registered to the administrator is a fucker. what kinda website is she running here? its totally classless and a complete joke. and yes admin i am calling you out for the joke you are for letting this site be like this. fuckin grow up and learn how to run a site bitch.

So why are you here?

CP3forMVP
05-17-2008, 05:40 PM
actually there are some good ppl here. but the rest are totally classless and contribute nothing but embarrasment to the site. all the good ppl should leave this joke and go to a real board.

CP3forMVP
05-17-2008, 05:41 PM
i'm here until monday night when we win the series. just so i can read all yall whining about why the spurs lost. ill be lurking.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-17-2008, 05:44 PM

Ah Shaddappp

what a whiney bitch you are! :lmao

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 05:44 PM

http://www.cracksmokingshirts.com/html/view_gal/477-1.gif

- Mars

Dex
05-17-2008, 05:45 PM
After watching Tony get beat to shit in the first five games, No. I don't feel any remorse because David West has a gimpy back and can't watch for a pick. His teammates should've called it for him anyways, and he was lucky to pick up the personal foul on Horry.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 05:46 PM
I actually think the spurs and thier bitch ass players are the Joke FUCKFACE!

Louis go away plz

- Mars

Dex
05-17-2008, 05:48 PM
On another note, Hornets fans sure have their panties in a wad after losing Game 6, don't they?

They're just pissed because they all botched their predictions.

CP3forMVP
05-17-2008, 05:54 PM
i don't get the whole shut the fuck up thing. because incase yall havent noticed it doesn't work. ok thats all i gotta say. now go back to fuckin and suckin your mexican friend.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 05:56 PM
i don't get the whole shut the fuck up thing. because incase yall havent noticed it doesn't work. ok thats all i gotta say. now go back to fuckin and suckin your mexican friend.

i live in virginia, and they're aren't any mexicans around here :D

- Mars

StrangeCheez
05-17-2008, 06:01 PM
Why is the foul that Chandler did on Parker (that was twice as hard) always so conveniently forgotten? Perhaps his teammates should have told him Horry was setting a pick. Wasn't that what the Hornets said when Parker was hurt on the play?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
i don't get the whole shut the fuck up thing. because incase yall havent noticed it doesn't work. ok thats all i gotta say.

are you fourteen?

why do you lurk here, if you hate how "classless" this board is.

now go back to fuckin and suckin your mexican friend.

yeah, this kid's fourteen :lmao

CP3forMVP
lol well that obviously doesnt count for you mars.

CP3forMVP
05-17-2008, 06:02 PM
which foul? plz don't tell me the one where parker ran into tc

StrangeCheez
05-17-2008, 06:09 PM
which foul? plz don't tell me the one where parker ran into tc

Well, West jumped into Horry. Tell me where the difference is please.

Dex
05-17-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm still just trying to figure out what some of these NO fans are getting all whiney about, but I'm pretty sure its trivial anyways.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 06:12 PM
lol well that obviously doesnt count for you mars.

anything else you'd like to try to insult me on? my skin color (white)? my political affiliation (conservative)? the college I will attend in the fall (James Madison University)?

just wondering.

- Mars

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 06:13 PM
are you fourteen?

why do you lurk here, if you hate how "classless" this board is.

yeah, this kid's fourteen :lmao

i would assume around 13-14.

- Mars

StrangeCheez
05-17-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm still just trying to figure out what some of these NO fans are getting all whiney about, but I'm pretty sure its trivial anyways.
They're upset that West was playing with an already injured back, and it was aggrevated by Horry. Horry was just setting a pick and West jumped backwards into Horry. Everyone's upset because Horry's a Spur, so he must have set the pick just to try to kill West or something.