PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Hornet / Seattle Fan

tmtcsc
05-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Sorry folks, I got banned for salty language on the hornets report forum. I was defending our boy Horry for what they think was a cheap shot..I then found myself having to defend the city of San Antonio..I know those little lurking, sperm gurgling gigglers will find their way to this post: I'll include that dick-head WEST COAST FAN's POST:

Yeah, that cow town. We ****ing hate it. Deal with it. I used to sort of like it. That was before 2005. Now, I'll never set foot in your POS town again.

WEST COAST HORNET...the answer to the question nobody asked.

Never set foot in San Antonio again ? What's the problem ? You didn't like all the handouts we gave you ? Go back to your smelly swamp you came from and learn some manners. Next time I'll let you shine my shoes.

You're a perfect example of the lowest common denominator of dipshits that come out of New Orleans. Take your weak ass smack and your pet opossum and fuck off.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiflipoff.gif

As for you SEATTLE FAN, you little drama queen..the term "refugee" was used by the press to describe the homeless victims that found their way into red charity/rescue camps across the country. Don't try to get all smart ass on me. You ignorant fuck.

:flag: YOU DUMB SHITS ARE DONE ON MONDAY

SequSpur
05-17-2008, 12:53 AM
San Antonio is a shithole. Who are you fooling?

tmtcsc
05-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Dammit Sequ, get back in the basement before anyone sees you.

dknights411
05-17-2008, 03:11 AM
Nola still haven't gotten over the fact that we tried to lure the saints over here. :rolleyes

mrspurs
05-17-2008, 08:30 AM
how old is everyone at this site...spurstalk?...seems like there are alot of kids....go spurs go

Ginofan
05-17-2008, 08:55 AM
I wouldn't even bother going back there. That West Coast Hornet guy is just like most of the moderators there. I didn't get banned, but he "warned" me that I was being too aggressive in my postings and that I needed to tone it down or else I needed to leave.

After that I just realized that, that board is very much HORNETS ARE THE BEST AND YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM ELSE YOU'RE TO BE BANNED. They even ban their own fans for simply criticizing the players and the mistakes they made.

I can't stand that blatant homerism, so I won't be going back there at all.

G-Nob
05-17-2008, 09:09 AM
Whats expected of spurs fans from hornetsreport:

Hornets are the best. Rah, rah, rah. d-west is the man. rah, rah, rah. chris paul.

tmtcsc
05-17-2008, 09:33 AM
how old is everyone at this site...spurstalk?...seems like there are alot of kids....go spurs go

I have no idea how old people are at this site but I'm 37. This post was purposely raunchy and rude and delivered at the level I was getting from them.

I had Seattle fan call me ignorant for calling the Katrina evacuees "refugees". I know the real definition of a refugee but I happened to use the term used so commonly by the media.

Why did I bring up Katrina ? Because he was going off on how bad of a city we were and a po-dunk town crap. I reminded him that we opened up our homes in some cases for the Katrina refugees and let their team play in the dome for 3 games. Oh well.

Then, West Coast Fan starts talking a bunch crap about us trying to steal the Saints from them and how our city is crappy, Horry has a history of being a cheap shot artist, etc..I had enough. I went nuclear on them and got banned pretty quick.

SpursWoman
05-17-2008, 09:36 AM

36, but sometimes I still get carded. Does that count?

mrspurs
05-17-2008, 10:01 AM
funny stuff...go spurs go

PlayoffEx-static
05-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Nola still haven't gotten over the fact that we tried to lure the saints over here. :rolleyes

They ALSO still won't acknowledge that the moving trucks will be there in 2010. The NFL ponied up the money to fix the Superdome, BUT that was not a gift. The Saints have already bought out the lease, and the payment was the repairs. One way or another, the NFL will have a team in LA.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 10:44 AM
HornetsReport sucks. Old news.

- Mars

nfg3
05-17-2008, 10:50 AM
Once again another example of the freedom that Spurstalk gives it's posters. LJ and Kori have done an outstanding job of creating a place where poeple can come and truely discuss BB. Yeah, we run our smack but that comes with the territory. We also get on our team and are critical of their performances. Most of the time I feel there is a balance between a natural tendency towards homerism and an objectivity needed to really understand our team's expectations and capabilities. I used to go into the Suns forums last year but stopped when I saw the almost total lack of objectivity with homerism being the norm. There wasn't any real discussion about BB but only why they got screwed and the Spurs suck and are old, boring, dirty....

One reason I believe why this has happened is the fact that we, as Spurs fans, have gone the the ups and downs of winning championships. Once you go through that you develop a certain kind of mental toughness. We've done it several times IIRC.:lobt: Say what you want about the Spurs because it doesn't bother me when posters put us down. Most of the times it just shows their ignorance and lack of understanding BB. But the Spurs also get under many an opposing fan's skin simply beacuse they WIN - CHAMPIONSHIPS . With TD and crew there is always that nagging doubt in most of the opposng team's posters - in this case the Hornets - that the Spurs will come back and beat their team. Champions are never counted out.

:flag: