PDA

View Full Version : Ted Kennedy hospitalized

JoeChalupa
05-17-2008, 10:53 AM
I'm seeing reports on MSNBC that the Senator has been hospitalized for an unknown illness.
Regardless of what you may personally think of Ted Kennedy the man is an icon in the Senate and has been more influential in legislation than almost anybody in present times.
I wish him the best.

JoeChalupa
05-17-2008, 11:01 AM
Early reports are saying it appears to possibly have been a stroke.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 11:07 AM
yikes

i don't like his politics, but you never wanna hear about something like this.

- Mars

SAGambler
05-17-2008, 11:08 AM
I'm seeing reports on MSNBC that the Senator has been hospitalized for an unknown illness.
Regardless of what you may personally think of Ted Kennedy the man is an icon in the Senate and has been more influential in legislation than almost anybody in present times.
I wish him the best.

And the very reason of why we need term limits. No one person should ever be allowed to garner that much power.

xrayzebra
05-17-2008, 11:34 AM
The man is a weasel and not fit for any role in life. Hopefully he
will have to retire to nice home where he can find some nice young
ladies to swim with. I have nothing nice to say for him and have no
concern for his welfare.

Wild Cobra
05-17-2008, 12:40 PM
I'm sorry, I cannot muster any sympathy for the lowlife.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Reports coming in saying it was a seizure.

- Mars

boutons_
05-17-2008, 01:18 PM
"No one person should ever be allowed to garner that much power."

... did you object when Delay had that much power?

JoeChalupa
05-18-2008, 07:36 AM
The man is a weasel and not fit for any role in life. Hopefully he
will have to retire to nice home where he can find some nice young
ladies to swim with. I have nothing nice to say for him and have no
concern for his welfare.

Compassionate conservatism....gotta love it.

JoeChalupa
05-18-2008, 07:39 AM
When Bush wanted to get his "No Child Left Behind" who do you think he turned to? That is right. Senator Kennedy.
That is why I like Senator McCain and his unwillingness to go along with partisan hatred. He gave Sen. Kennedy the respect he's earned amongst members of the Senate and the House.

xrayzebra
05-18-2008, 09:38 AM

Who said I was a compassionate conservative? I am just
a conservative. And some people just deserve to die. And
he is one of them. I have no sympathy for him. If and when
he passes on it will be good riddance. I have compassion
for those that deserve compassion. Not those who take
advantage of young women and leave them to die a terrible,
horrible death and then run like a coward. And use their
status in life to not suffer any consequences.

clambake
05-18-2008, 10:00 AM
I have compassion
advantage of young women and leave them

:lmao

SAGambler
05-18-2008, 11:23 AM
"No one person should ever be allowed to garner that much power."

... did you object when Delay had that much power?

I'll object when anyone makes a career of being a so-called "servant of the people" and then is there long enough to get the power to do whatever he/she wants.

Unlike you, I could give a shit whether they have a "D" or an "R" in front of their name. To me, they are all the same. Birds of a feather and all that shit, if you know what I mean.

And whoever put up the description of Kennedy, his killing that young woman, and then running like the dog he is, was right on. The man should have spend all these years in prison, not in the U.S. Senate.

NASCARdad
05-18-2008, 11:48 AM
yikes

i don't like his politics, but you never wanna hear about something like this.

- Mars

Right on. Politics aside I wish no ill harm to the man and am disgusted by those who do. I hate his politics but damn.

jochhejaam
05-18-2008, 01:01 PM
If that's not a screwed up statement, I don't know what is!

How much compassion should a conservative have towards a sworn enemy?

How much compassion does that son-of-a-b**** have for the 1.2 million babies that are slaughtered every year in the U.S. via abortion? He's been fighting for that "right" since forever!

Knock off that compassionate conservative crap!

jochhejaam
05-18-2008, 01:17 PM

How much compassion does he have for the 1.2 million babies that are slaughtered every year in the U.S. via abortion? He's been fighting for that "right" since forever!

clambake
05-18-2008, 02:14 PM
too bad kennedy's mom didn't abort him, huh. shes just a bitch, right?

whottt
05-18-2008, 02:37 PM
You know...I understand that everyone makes mistakes...

But acting like Ted Kennedy is some kind of hero is too much and since you guys have elected to post this as some kind of great loss to humanity I am going to give that a deserving response...

I've got a huge special piss I've been saving up for Ted Kennedy's grave...bout fucking time is all I got to say. Hurry up Teddy...I can't wait much longer.

mrsmaalox
05-18-2008, 02:43 PM

Compassion is neither a conservative or liberal quality-------it's a human quality. Sad to see it is so lacking, huh?

whottt
05-18-2008, 02:44 PM
http://www.ytedk.com/intro.htm

Background:

- Following his brother Bobby's death, "a general discouragement with Ted's off-hour antics" was being privately expressed within the Kennedy circle.
~ The Education of Edward Kennedy by Burton Hersh

- Time reported that Ted had been drinking more heavily since his brother's death, and "he has been a different and deeply-troubled man". Those close to Kennedy saw signs of a recklessness at odds with his expanding presidential prospects. Accepting an assignment from Life to cover Ted Kennedy after his brother's assassination, writer Brock Brower concluded that the insecurities, fatalism and fast-living showed Ted was seeking to escape the inevitable candidacy for President. "Some thought his drinking had got beyond the strains it was supposed to relieve," he said.
~ Senatorial Privilege by Leo Damore

- John Lindsay of Newsweek saw "an all too-familiar pattern emerging." Kennedy was slipping out of control toward some unavoidable crackup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Senator Kennedy's Driver's License had Expired

- Senator Kennedy's driver's license had expired on February 22, 1969 (nearly 5 months before the accident) and had not been renewed.
- Although driving with an expired license was only a misdemeanor, it did provide the evidence of negligence needed to prove a manslaughter charge in the death of Mary Jo Kopechne.
- The license problem was "fixed" by officials at the Registry of Motor Vehicles, under the direction of Registrar Richard McLaughlin, before the legal proceedings began.

Ted Kennedy's Driving Record:

- Ted Kennedy had a record of serious traffic violations. Their nature formed a pattern of deliberate and repeated negligent operation. Particularly bothersome was a June, 1958 conviction for "reckless driving."

- On March 14, 1958, Deputy Sheriff Thomas Whitten had been on routine highway patrol outside Charlottesville, Virginia, when an Oldsmobile convertible ran a red light, sped off, then cut its tail lights to elude pursuit. A license check revealed the car belonged to Edward M. Kennedy, a 26-year-old law student attending the University of Virginia. Kennedy had previously been fined $15 for speeding in March 1957.
- Whitten was on patrol at the same intersection a week later, he testified, "And here comes the same car. And to my surprise, he did exactly the same thing. He raced through the same red light, cut his lights when he got to the corner and made the right turn." Whitten gave chase. He found the car in a driveway, apparently unoccupied. Looking inside, he discovered the driver, Teddy Kennedy, stretched out on the front seat and hiding. Whitten issued a ticket for "reckless driving; racing with an officer to avoid arrest; and operating a motor vehicle without an operator's license (Mass. registration.)"
- Kennedy's attorneys were able to win numerous postponements, but eventually he was convicted on all charges and paid a $35 fine. Court officials never filed the mandatory notice of the case in the public docket, however, and Kennedy's name had not appeared on any arrest blotter. Instead, a local reporter discovered the case when he spotted 5 warrants in Kennedy's name in a court cash drawer.

- Three weeks after his trial, Ted Kennedy was caught speeding again, and still operating without a valid license.

- In December 1959, Kennedy was stopped again for running a red light and fined $10 and costs. In Whitten's view, "That boy had a heavy foot and a mental block against the color red. He was a careless, reckless driver who didn't seem to have any regard for speed limits or traffic ordinances."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- The offenses in Virginia had occurred on Ted Kennedy's Massachusetts driver's license, but mysteriously neither the Registry of Motor Vehicles nor the office of probation in Cambridge had any record of the out-of-state convictions. Had it been revealed at the inquest, the Senator's history of negligence and reckless driving would have been further evidence to support a charge of manslaughter in the Chappaquiddick accident.

~ Senatorial Privilege by Leo Damore

Manslaughter in Massachusetts :

"Any person who wantonly or in a reckless or grossly negligent manner did that which resulted in the death of a human being was guilty of manslaughter, although he did not contemplate such a result." In other words, negligence in exposing another to injury by doing an act, supplied all the intention the law required to make a defendant responsible for the consequences.

- "It's automatic in Massachusetts when a person is killed in an accident for the prosecutor to bring an action for criminal manslaughter." ~ Joseph Gargan

- Less than a week after the accident at Chappaquiddick, the Oregonian (Portland, Oregon ~ 7-24-69 ) reported an accident in Salem, Oregon, in which a car crashed through the chain on a ferry while crossing the Willamette River. A passenger riding in the car had drowned, but the driver escaped from the car and swam to shore. The driver was charged with negligent homicide.

whottt
05-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Compassion is neither a conservative or liberal quality-------it's a human quality. Sad to see it is so lacking, huh?

It sure is...

http://www.ytedk.com/maryjo1.jpg

The following is the written statement given by Ted Kennedy to Police Chief Dominick Arena on the morning of July19,1969. Throughout the legal proceedings, the Senator stuck to this version of events despite contradictory evidence and witness testimony. Perhaps as important as the inaccuracies within the statement is the fact that so many important details are conspicuously absent.

"On July 18, 1969, at approximately 11:15 PM in Chappaquiddick, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, I was driving my car on Main Street on my way to get the ferry back to Edgartown. I was unfamiliar with the road and turned right onto Dike Road, instead of bearing hard left on Main Street. After proceeding for approximately one-half mile on Dike Road I descended a hill and came upon a narrow bridge. The car went off the side of the bridge.There was one passenger with me, one Miss Mary ________( There was a blank space here because Kennedy was not sure of the spelling of the dead girl's last name, and instead offered a rough phonetic approximation ), a former secretary of my brother Sen. Robert Kennedy. The car turned over and sank into the water and landed with the roof resting on the bottom. I attempted to open the door and the window of the car but have no recollection of how I got out of the car.I came to the surface and then repeatedly dove down to the car in an attempt to see if the passenger was still in the car. I was unsuccessful in the attempt. I was exhausted and in a state of shock. I recall walking back to where my friends were eating. There was a car parked in front of the cottage and I climbed into the back seat. I then asked for someone to bring me back to Edgartown. I remember walking around for a period of time and then going back to my hotel room. When I fully realized what had happened this morning, I immediately contacted the police."

When the car was recovered, all the doors were locked and three of the windows were either open or smashed in.

Kennedy said that he dived down several times attempting to free her and, after exhausting himself, rested for 20 minutes, then walked back to the Lawrence Cottage where the party had been held. At the Lawrence Cottage, Kennedy summoned his cousin, Joe Gargan, and another friend, Paul Markham, to return to the scene of the accident. Kennedy sat in the back of a white Plymouth Valiant rental car that Kopechne had used that day. Though there was a working telephone at this location, the group waited 10 hours before they contacted the police. Kennedy then returned to the submerged car with Gargan and Markham who then resumed trying to reach her. The group claimed that the tidal current prevented them from reaching her for fear of being swept out to sea. However tidal records indicated that the tide was running in the opposite direction at the time of the supposed attempted rescue.

http://www.ytedk.com/bridge22.jpg

Dike Bridge ~ Edgartown Police Chief Dominick Arena sits on Kennedy's submerged car in the location it landed following the accident. Arena is unaware that the body of Mary Jo Kopechne is in the back seat.
- Rub rail on the right side of the bridge describes the path the car took before plunging into Poucha Pond.

http://www.ytedk.com/waterlevels2.gif

- Satisfied that he had made a thorough observation of the accident scene, Farrar pulled the body of Mary Jo Kopechne out through the open window. The maneuver was complicated by the victim's hunched posture and outstretched arms made inflexible by rigor mortis.
-As he removed the body from the Senator's car, Farrar observed that it was "about one-quarter positively buoyant. There was still a little air left in her."
- Farrar tied the safety line around the victim, and brought her to the surface. The difficult recovery had taken him 10 minutes. In all, it took John Farrar 30 minutes from the time he got the call until he recovered the body from the accident car.

- Farrar repeatedly expressed the opinion that Mary Jo Kopechne had lived for some time underwater by breathing a bubble of trapped air, and that she could have been saved if rescue personnel had been promptly called to the scene. He had equipment to administer air to a trapped person directly or to augment an air pocket inside a submerged automobile.
- "There was a great possibility that we could have saved Mary Jo's life," Farrar said. "There would have been an airlock in the car - there always is in such submersions - that would have kept her alive. If we had been called, I would have reached the scene in 45 minutes. I say 45 minutes because it was dark. ( The daylight recovery had taken 30 minutes ). The lack of light might have caused a delay of 15 minutes."

- On August 13, based on a tip from a telephone company employee, The Manchester Union Leader reported that Senator Kennedy had charged 17 long distance telephone calls to his credit card during the hours he claimed to be "in shock" after the accident.

whottt
05-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Gargan said "This thing is worse now than it was before. We've got to do something. We're reporting the accident right now!"
- Kennedy said "I'm going to say that Mary Jo was driving."
- "There's no way you can say that!" Gargan said. "You can be placed at the scene. Jesus! We've got to report this thing. Let's go."
- Kennedy was reluctant to do so, Markham observed. "He was still stuck on the idea of having Mary Jo driving the car."

Before making a final decision to report the accident, Kennedy first wanted to talk with David Burke, his Administrative Assistant. The Senator asked where there was a phone he could use that would allow him to speak without his conversation being overheard.
- Gargan knew from years of Regatta weekends that there would be two or three people lined up to use all the public phones in Edgartown. He suggested the telephone at the ferry house on the Chappaquiddick landing. Gargan stressed that time was of the essence, "I was very anxious for the Senator to get to a phone and do the things I thought he should do; then, report the accident

whottt
05-18-2008, 03:11 PM
http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-States/Ted-Kennedy/ted-kennedy-sailor.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/webloafer/Blogs/article_fat_ted_feeding_tube.jpg11127175362708.jpg

All hail the fallen Liberal King

ClingingMars
05-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Look, I never said I liked the guy, I despise him, but I don't wish death on him. The best thing that could come out of this in my mind is him resigning and Romney putting in a conservative.

- Mars

clambake
05-18-2008, 03:14 PM
well, that's thorough, and no doubt this family is consumed with tragedy, good and bad.

ClingingMars
05-18-2008, 03:16 PM
well, that's thorough, and no doubt this family is consumed with tragedy, good and bad.

yeah, if I lived in that family I'd probably have gone insane by now with all the death.

- Mars

clambake
05-18-2008, 03:18 PM
yeah, but they all seem to live their lives like hellcats.

whottt
05-18-2008, 03:27 PM
too bad kennedy's mom didn't abort him

At last...nice post clam :tu

clambake
05-18-2008, 03:28 PM
At last...nice post clam :tu

:lol

JoeChalupa
05-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Reports are stating that Senator has a brain tumor. Apparently it isn't effecting his speech or memory at this time.

My prayers go out to him and his family.

JoeChalupa
05-20-2008, 12:17 PM

How much compassion does that son-of-a-b**** have for the 1.2 million babies that are slaughtered every year in the U.S. via abortion? He's been fighting for that "right" since forever!

Hey, don't get all pissed off 'cause the shoe fits. I didn't make up that term.

05-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Reports are stating that Senator has a brain tumor. Apparently it isn't effecting his speech or memory at this time.

My prayers go out to him and his family.

Fox News on the iPhone says it is a malignant tumor.

xrayzebra
05-20-2008, 01:58 PM
No problem. I just heard the Congress is praying for him so
Government is going to solve the problem. At least Old Teddy better
hope so. Well anyhow with God's help they are going to solve the
problem. Of course those of you who don't believe in God will have
to find some other way to help him.

clambake
05-20-2008, 03:59 PM

:lmao tell him what your plans are.:lmao

balli
05-20-2008, 04:01 PM
Of course those of you who don't believe in God will have to find some other way to help him.

Yeah. It's called science. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemotherapy

smeagol
05-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Teddy has some serious man-tits.

xrayzebra
05-20-2008, 04:42 PM
:lmao tell him what your plans are.:lmao

Do you seriously think he really cares how I feel?:toast

possessed
05-20-2008, 06:47 PM
lol @ Ted

possessed
05-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Teddy has some serious man-tits.

He would be wise to get some support for those things.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/rich_content_images/124627-seinfeld3.jpg

Dim Tuncan
05-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Who knew Krill caused cancer :lmao

Dim Tuncan
05-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Any bets the EPA labels Chappaquiddick Bay water "carcinogenic"?

:lmao

Banzai
05-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Who said I was a compassionate conservative? I am just
a conservative. And some people just deserve to die. And
he is one of them. I have no sympathy for him. If and when
he passes on it will be good riddance. I have compassion
advantage of young women and leave them to die a terrible,
horrible death and then run like a coward. And use their
status in life to not suffer any consequences.

:tu

Yonivore
05-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Mary Jo Kopeckne was unavailable for comment.

Don Quixote
05-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Maybe now Robert Bork's America will happen?

Extra Stout
05-22-2008, 10:18 AM

Edward Kennedy, despite his prominent role in the promulgation of several misguided and destructive policies, on-demand abortion being only one, is a human being made in the image of the God you worship, into whose likeness the Son of God you proclaim came and emptied himself, and for whom that same Son of God submitted to death on a cross. Repent.

xrayzebra
05-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Edward Kennedy, despite his prominent role in the promulgation of several misguided and destructive policies, on-demand abortion being only one, is a human being made in the image of the God you worship, into whose likeness the Son of God you proclaim came and emptied himself, and for whom that same Son of God submitted to death on a cross. Repent.

Forgiveness and judgement is God's domain. Not mine.
I only state my thoughts and feelings. It has no
bearing whatsoever on the ultimate decision on Teddy.

xrayzebra
05-22-2008, 10:27 AM
As a side note. Did you all witness old shaky Byrd yesterday on
the Senate floor. Oh, boy, what a display of Old Man Itis.
I love you and miss you. I couldn't believe it. Surely the people
of W. Va. will put this guy out to pasture.

Okay, now clam and chump bring on the old man stuff.

Extra Stout
05-22-2008, 10:41 AM
Forgiveness and judgement is God's domain. Not mine.
I only state my thoughts and feelings. It has no
bearing whatsoever on the ultimate decision on Teddy.
Jesus mentioned something about his not forgiving people's sins if they don't forgive others. Maybe that doesn't bother you.

xrayzebra
05-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Jesus mentioned something about his not forgiving people's sins if they don't forgive others. Maybe that doesn't bother you.

Lots of things bother me. And yes being stubborn is one of
them. At my point in life believe me when I say you do lots
of reflecting on your own. But Teddy pushes the limits
with me. What he did is unforgivable in my estimation.
Do you think it is right to run off and leave someone to die
when it was your actions that put them in the position they
were in. Do you?

ipeefreely
05-22-2008, 10:48 AM
I wish him the best.

Karma..........

Extra Stout
05-22-2008, 10:57 AM
were in. Do you?
What he did was terrible. He escaped punishment because of his family's influence. But people don't escape final judgment for their actions. Maybe you get to be one of the ones who help judge at the last day. But you're not there yet and neither am I, and we each have a lot to answer for as well. Taking pleasure in an old man's being diagnosed with brain cancer would be one of the things you'd have to answer for.

ipeefreely
05-22-2008, 11:03 AM
were in. Do you?

Fukk that family, not one of them has amounted to shit, every single one of the off spring just milks the trust fund, which I hear is now down to 50 plus mil and 10 kids pulling form it...

They are the most overated family in American History, what Ted did was simply that of old school Wasshington, a cover up and he got away with murder, no diff than OJ>......now he has time to reflect on it, hopefully he has confessed his sins:(

xrayzebra
05-22-2008, 12:30 PM
What he did was terrible. He escaped punishment because of his family's influence. But people don't escape final judgment for their actions. Maybe you get to be one of the ones who help judge at the last day. But you're not there yet and neither am I, and we each have a lot to answer for as well. Taking pleasure in an old man's being diagnosed with brain cancer would be one of the things you'd have to answer for.

I take no pleasure in him and his condition. But I have
no anguish in his condition. It is what it is. I didn't
cause it, nor can I correct it. But I am not going to be
a hypocrite and say I am sorry it happened. Because I
am completely indifferent to his condition. Let nature
take it's course. And God judge.

Don Quixote
05-22-2008, 01:52 PM
Yes, repentance is in order for everyone. Both for the creepy politician who did bad things, and for the house of God who hates him.

whottt
05-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Link to Ted Kennedy repenting? Last I checked...he hasn't repented anything.

Like I said...you guys want to say we shoulde be forgiving fine...

But if you post that he's some kind of hero...I am going to piss on his grave.

Don't try and say this guy is a hero...

He's not repentent, and he's certainly no hero.

Yes cancer and death suck...I think we all agree on that and most of us wouldn't wish it on our worst enemy...that doesn't mean Ted Kenndy didn't kill a woman and use his status to get off scott free, above the law, above the average citizen, this isn't corporate or white collar crime...it's manslaughter, and an apparent act of extreme cowardice and selfishness, not to mention a total lack of compassion. And denies pretty much any and all responsiblity to this day.

Like in my article I posted...after he knew she was dead, his reaction was not remorse...it was that he wanted to tell everyone she'd been driving the car.

That's a pathetic slug of a human being...and if he's a hero, I need to take a piss...badly.

Don Quixote
05-22-2008, 05:08 PM
No, I never said he was any kind of hero. He might be to liberals, who will turn his funeral into a campaign rally. I only mean to say that it is the church's duty to extend love and grace to him no matter how little he deserves it.

After all, did any of us really deserve God's forgiveness?

jochhejaam
05-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Edward Kennedy, despite his prominent role in the promulgation of several misguided and destructive policies, on-demand abortion being only one, is a human being made in the image of the God you worship, into whose likeness the Son of God you proclaim came and emptied himself, and for whom that same Son of God submitted to death on a cross.

I agree with you all the way Stout.

Repent
On a daily basis.

Dim Tuncan
05-23-2008, 02:21 AM
Apparently Sen. Kennedy had some technical problems with the TV in his hospital room - the only channel that's been coming through consistently has been Cartoon Network. Nurses told the Boston Herald this was just fine with the Senator - he's been watching Animaniacs non-stop, telling friends and family he can really identify with Pinky and the Brain Tumor.

Nurses also said the Senator is a big fan of Jello Biafra and his former band, the Dead Kennedys.

:bking

jochhejaam
05-23-2008, 06:43 AM
Apparently Sen. Kennedy...
Dude, that's psycho.
As much as I may dislike what Kennedy has stood for, there is nothing in me that finds his situation the least bit humorous.

boutons_
05-23-2008, 08:07 AM
Ted apparently got away with drunk driving and a single, involuntary homicide, and attached lies. Typical for the elites, left or right.

For this the yoni's will graciously, joyously piss on TK's grave.

Compare with dubya lying his way into murdering 4000+ US military and 100s of 1000s of Iraqi civilians, both crimes co,ntinuing daily, for which the yoni's give dubya/dickhead/neo-cunts a complete pass.

05-23-2008, 08:27 AM
Link to Ted Kennedy repenting? Last I checked...he hasn't repented anything.

Like I said...you guys want to say we shoulde be forgiving fine...

But if you post that he's some kind of hero...I am going to piss on his grave.

Don't try and say this guy is a hero...

He's not repentent, and he's certainly no hero.

Yes cancer and death suck...I think we all agree on that and most of us wouldn't wish it on our worst enemy...that doesn't mean Ted Kenndy didn't kill a woman and use his status to get off scott free, above the law, above the average citizen, this isn't corporate or white collar crime...it's manslaughter, and an apparent act of extreme cowardice and selfishness, not to mention a total lack of compassion. And denies pretty much any and all responsiblity to this day.

Like in my article I posted...after he knew she was dead, his reaction was not remorse...it was that he wanted to tell everyone she'd been driving the car.

That's a pathetic slug of a human being...and if he's a hero, I need to take a piss...badly.

Whether you want to admit it or not you've benefited from legislature introduced by Senator Kennedy. You are just too ignorant to realize it.

xrayzebra
05-23-2008, 09:20 AM
Ted apparently got away with drunk driving and a single, involuntary homicide, and attached lies. Typical for the elites, left or right.

Compare with dubya lying his way into murdering 4000+ US military and 100s of 1000s of Iraqi civilians, both crimes continuing daily, for which the yoni's give dubya/dickhead/neo-cunts a complete pass.

Only boutons could try and tie Bush into Teddy. Only
boutons. Read the post on dead babies, stupid.

possessed
05-23-2008, 09:32 AM

Compare with dubya lying his way into murdering 4000+ US military and 100s of 1000s of Iraqi civilians, both crimes continuing daily, for which the yoni's give dubya/dickhead/neo-cunts a complete pass.

Almost 8,800 US military deaths under George W. Bush if you want to be exact.

7,500 under Clinton (not too shabby)

6,223 under Bush I

17,201 under Regan

Dim Tuncan
05-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Dude, that's psycho.
As much as I may dislike what Kennedy has stood for, there is nothing in me that finds his situation the least bit humorous.

I just happen to believe that under the appropriate conditions and with correct motives it is entirely righteous and morally proper to rejoice in the demise of the wicked man and evildoer.

shelshor
05-23-2008, 10:40 AM

Isn't that a violation of the separation & state?

Don Quixote
05-23-2008, 11:15 AM
No. It would be if it were a prayer particular to one group or sect, and if attendance were compulsory. As far I understand, the Catholic, Jewish, and other members of Congress may pray as they please.

whottt
05-23-2008, 04:44 PM

Compare with dubya lying his way into murdering 4000+ US military and 100s of 1000s of Iraqi civilians, both crimes co,ntinuing daily, for which the yoni's give dubya/dickhead/neo-cunts a complete pass.

Since another poster in this thread already owned you on the numbers...I'll just add that the US Military both sign up and know they might be called into a war, without them having any say so in the matter whatsoever. The Miliatry is very clear about this when you join.

Mary Jo Kopechne OTOH, agreed to a ride home, she wasn't called into a war, her death wasn't in any way in service to her country, and she completely didn't have to die. She died because of Ted Kennedy and the fact that he is a both a coward and a drunk.

whottt
05-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Whether you want to admit it or not you've benefited from legislature introduced by Senator Kennedy. You are just too ignorant to realize it.

I seriously gotta take a piss...

I will trade Ted Kennedy not a passing a single meaningful piece of legislation and being man enough to save a drowning woman whose drowning he is reponsible for...for him writing the fucking constitution...any day of the week. Absolutely no comparison there.

So take your fucking legislation and stick it up your fucking ass.

And I really gotta take a piss now.

whottt
05-23-2008, 04:52 PM
I'd just be happy if he was man enough to admit what he did. And anyone that doesn't expect that of him, has no idea of what it means to be a man.

When he does that...I'll believe he's sorry and not the POS I think he is.

And I will stand against any casting of him as a hero. Because he is not one.

whottt
05-23-2008, 04:55 PM
No, I never said he was any kind of hero. He might be to liberals, who will turn his funeral into a campaign rally. I only mean to say that it is the church's duty to extend love and grace to him no matter how little he deserves it.

After all, did any of us really deserve God's forgiveness?

It's not about forgiveness...it's about saying the man's a hero.

Any passages from the bible you can quote me where God tells us to lie? Especially for Ted Kennedy? The only commands I hear are about not bearing false witness.

clambake
05-23-2008, 05:15 PM
who said he's a hero?

JoeChalupa
05-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Well, I stand behind my ground to give him respect. I'm not saying he is a perfect man and yes, he made a very tragic mistake. But to say that that totally diminishes his other accomplishments is just not true. For me that is.
But I respect the opinion of someone who feels totally opposite. That is their right just like it is my right to totally disagree.
Nothing wrong with that.

JoeChalupa
05-23-2008, 05:20 PM
I disagree with some of McCain's policies but I think his statements make him a true man.

"I was very sorry to hear that Senator Kennedy has taken ill, and like millions of Americans, Cindy and I anxiously await word of his condition. Senator Kennedy's role in the U.S. Senate cannot be overstated," McCain said.

"He is a legendary lawmaker, and I have the highest respect for him," his statement continued. "When we have worked together, he has been a skillful, fair and generous partner. I consider it a great privilege to call him my friend. Cindy and I are praying for our friend, his wife, Vicki and the Kennedy family."

Words from a true American Hero.

Don Quixote
05-23-2008, 05:25 PM
It's not about forgiveness...it's about saying the man's a hero.

Any passages from the bible you can quote me where God tells us to lie? Especially for Ted Kennedy? The only commands I hear are about not bearing false witness.

No, I'm on your side! I agree this man is no hero. My concern is that we show him a little grace. That's all.