PDA

View Full Version : Bowen

Peja
05-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Ohh what a sportsperson....Just makes me sick

you look what Pop says to him...go out and hit that guy, he is killing us....so kill him! hit him! like he is a dog or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REoQ7vmkOAo

wow thats spurs basketball in a nutshell

its to much about this

thats why there is no symapthy for this team at all outside texas...and argentina maybe lol

Kori Ellis
05-17-2008, 01:53 PM

you look what Pop says to him...go out and hit that guy, he is killing us....so kill him! hit him! like he is a dog or something

its to much about this

thats why there is no symapthy for this team at all outside texas...and argentina maybe lol

Is that what he says? :lol

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 01:54 PM

its to much about this

Spurs don't need anyone's "sympathy", idiot. They happy with their 4 Championships. Its teams like the Hornets that need people's sympathy.

Peja
05-17-2008, 01:56 PM
Spurs don't need anyone's "sympathy", idiot. They happy with their 4 Championships. Its teams like the Hornets that need people's sympathy.

thats where you ae completely wrong buddy

its not only about winning them but HOW you win them

spurs will NEVER be aven close to those of Bulls won....not even mentioned in same sentence

no matter if you win 20 championships like that you will never be close to that

there is a difference in rings...they are not all equal my friend

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:01 PM
thats where you ae completely wrong buddy

its not only about winning them but HOW you win them

spurs will NEVER be aven close to those of Bulls won....not even mentioned in same sentence

no matter if you win 20 championships like that you will never be close to that

there is a difference in rings...they are not all equal my friend

blah blah blah
Spurs = :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:
Hornets = nada

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:03 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/espn_rankings_080423.html

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 02:03 PM
:lmao

Pop sure talks really fast to say all that in half a second.

still.focused
05-17-2008, 02:07 PM
This happened over 3 yrs ago and your just now taking offense because the Sprurs and Hornets are coming up on Game 7?
SWEET!

cherylsteele
05-17-2008, 02:07 PM

Maybe I did not have my volume up enough, but I did not hear him say anything to Bowen. He told him something, but it was not audible on the video. Maybe Pop told Bowen to stick with VC, we will not know from that video.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 02:09 PM
8ZPFUSwaA7M

6ppIr_dMIU0

hs5AY805e5Q

mjmbJm7idkI

S2A9iGhatcc

- Mars

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Is that what he says? :lol

We will never know what he says exactly...but his expression TELLS EVERYTHING

he is the dog he throws on the player that spirs cant stop ....thats what he is

and he is doing it the dirtiest way that has ever seen

If Pop was gainst that he would have learned himover time that he doenst have to ijnure players, hit them and so on

but no he didnt

why?

because thats what he wants

they have been ding this for so long time now what basketball world can remember

If Pop was against it he would have said that to Bowen and make him a fair defender not a dog

but no...thats been going on forever now and every spurs wants that

so those words are offcourse not like that in the game....but in his mind....those words are EXACT the same

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 02:20 PM
If Pop was gainst that he would have learned himover time that he doenst have to ijnure players, hit them and so on Yeah, he woulda learned him good.

Stay in school. You will also learn things good.

Sorry Bowen and Udoka are owning Peja so completely lately. They didn't even have to injure him.

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Is this what you call a basketballplayer???? this guy is a dog , not a human..look he kicks after the player that dunks!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc4yz__akIU

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Is this what you call a basketballplayer???? this guy is a dog , not a human..look he kicks after the player that dunks!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc4yz__akIU

When are you running at high speeds, you cannot stop on a dime. It takes a few steps to stop. This is what happened here. There was NO KICK.

- Mars

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLgHeeOZJFI

how the isnt that guy suspended for lifetime??? this aint a basketballplayer in my eyes

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 02:23 PM

how the isnt that guy suspended for lifetime??? this aint a basketballplayer in my eyesEmail Stu Jackson!

Learn him good!

01Snake
Damn! They're coming out of the woodwork aren't they?

peskypesky

how the isnt that guy suspended for lifetime??? this aint a basketballplayer in my eyes

guess your opinion doesn't count for shit as Bowen was once again elected to the all-NBA defensive team this year.
:flag:
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

WildcardManu

its to much about this

Fucking dumbasss, by the time West landed on Horry the game was won, you make it seem like that was the reason we won, Spurs up 21 at the time, there was no reason for your starters to be in. Haters like you come in here every round, are you trying to beat the phoenix sons as the whiniest posters?

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:24 PM
When are you running at high speeds, you cannot stop on a dime. It takes a few steps to stop. This is what happened here. There was NO KICK.

- Mars

hahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahaha

soooooooooooo explain me mr einstein...why doesnt it happen for other players...why is it that he is the most hated basketballplayer on planet? why does it happen to him always????? he is unlucky??????? i doubt it !

it is all on purpose! look at him kicking guys in the back ...pure conciousness...

what ? was his feet to quick than and he couldnt stop?

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:25 PM
guess your opinion doesn't count for shit as Bowen was once again elected to the all-NBA defensive team this year.

thats the fucking attitude i hate!!! you guys have no way to explain anything....you just say...we have 4 ringds...he wa in best defensive team

well how did you got there???

by playing straight basketball?? Hell no

WildcardManu

soooooooooooo explain me mr einstein...why doesnt it happen for other players...why is it that he is the most hated basketballplayer on planet? why does it happen to him always????? he is unlucky??????? i doubt it !

it is all on purpose! look at him kicking guys in the back ...pure conciousness...

I would be embarrassed to have a username Peja, the fucker has disappeared once they put bowen on him. But I understand why you're bitter now.

peskypesky
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
NEW YORK — Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen of the San Antonio Spurs were selected to the NBA All-Defense team on Monday, along with Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant and Marcus Camby. Duncan made the team for the 11th time, and Bowen has been on it eight times.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/stories/other/05/13/0513nbanotes.html

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:26 PM
thats the fucking attitude i hate!!! you guys have no way to explain anything....you just say...we have 4 ringds...he wa in best defensive team

well how did you got there???

Defense, baby.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
NEW YORK — Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen of the San Antonio Spurs were selected to the NBA All-Defense team on Monday, along with Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant and Marcus Camby. Duncan made the team for the 11th time, and Bowen has been on it eight times.

ChumpDumper
So what specifically has Bowen done in this series to deserve this much whining?

Peja
Fucking dumbasss, by the time West landed on Horry the game was won, you make it seem like that was the reason we won, Spurs up 21 at the time, there was no reason for your starters to be in. Haters like you come in here every round, are you trying to beat the phoenix sons as the whiniest posters?

He didnt injured him to win the fucking game...he did that so he could be out of game 7 cause you know you cant win it straight

what a bad explanation !

i hope he recovers and puts up 30 points in your face

peskypesky
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ClingingMars

because he was RUNNING and HUSTLING you dumbass.

- Mars

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Bowen has been on it eight times.

WildcardManu
05-17-2008, 02:28 PM
He didnt injured him to win the fucking game...he did that so he could be out of game 7 cause you know you cant win it straight

what a bad explanation !

i hope he recovers and puts up 30 points in your face

So what was the reason for him still being in the game?

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:28 PM
I would be embarrassed to have a username Peja, the fucker has disappeared once they put bowen on him. But I understand why you're bitter now.

Im not bitter...Just shame to play against dogs...you cant play your game cause if you do your career may be over with a kung fu kick

But why should we be bitter

we fucked you in the ass 3 times in NO and the last game is there

we control everything. its you who are bitter and you already search for who you can sign next year to improve the squad and maybe keep up with the hornets

brettn
05-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Youz be lernings good tings in skool boi?

Lik how derty bruze bowin iz?

WildcardManu
05-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Im not bitter...Just shame to play against dogs...you cant play your game cause if you do your career may be over with a kung fu kick

we control everything. its you who are bitter and you already who you can sign next year to improve the squad and maybe keep up with the hornets

Yeah, just ask the Cavs they swept the Spurs last season

WildcardManu
05-17-2008, 02:30 PM

we control everything. its you who are bitter and you already search for who you can sign next year to improve the squad and maybe keep up with the hornets

Until your hornets win, you guys are not the future, just an upstart team.

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:31 PM

we control everything. its you who are bitter and you already who you can sign next year to improve the squad and maybe keep up with the hornets

We might respect your team after they win, oh, maybe ONE Championship. Until then, you haven't won anything. Keep trying though.

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:32 PM
We might respect your team after they win, oh, maybe ONE Championship. Until then, you haven't won anything. Keep trying though.

well i will remeber this and will coem back to it after the finals have ben decided

i want respect than

WildcardManu
05-17-2008, 02:32 PM
I can't wait till past Monday's game, that's when all these Hornet retards disappear.

WildcardManu
05-17-2008, 02:33 PM
well i will remeber this and will coem back to it after the finals have ben decided

i want respect than

What guarantees you a finals appearance if you beat the Spurs?

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 02:34 PM
So what specifically has Bowen done in this series to deserve this much whining?

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:34 PM

i want respect than

changed my mind. we'll respect you after you get 4 Championships.

Quiet Strength
05-17-2008, 02:35 PM

:lol

atxrocker
05-17-2008, 02:35 PM
peja's argument here is useless, everyone knows that bruce is dirty as fuck except spurs fans.

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:37 PM

ohh so you are so sure that we will win this one so you had to change it?

Josh810
05-17-2008, 02:37 PM
http://www.extremesportclips.com/video/1140/Chris-Paul-Punches-Julius-Hodge.html

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 02:39 PM
peja's argument here is useless, everyone knows that bruce is dirty as fuck except spurs fans.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/a/5/5/a55d89cbcdc091aeb84ccf15f72b9bf7.jpg

- Mars

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:39 PM
http://www.extremesportclips.com/video/1140/Chris-Paul-Punches-Julius-Hodge.html

hahaahahahahahah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

do you call that a punch???????? he barely touch the guy!!!!

what a complete joke of answer!

really you guys have NOTHING to come with...nothing...that was your best shot

haha

Quiet Strength
05-17-2008, 02:40 PM

Yet almost every player and fan would rather have him on their team.

peskypesky

oh, so the all-NBA defensive team is voted in by Spurs fans? really? lol

Peja

hey king fan...you miss Peja alot huh? :-)

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 02:41 PM
So what specifically has Bowen done in this series to deserve this much whining?How many times must I ask this before you learn me the answer?

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:41 PM
ohh so you are so sure that we will win this one so you had to change it?

nah, i just realized i'd be letting you guys get off easy with one measly Championship

that'd be like letting Buster Douglas talk smack about Muhammad Ali

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:42 PM
oh, so the all-NBA defensive team is voted in by Spurs fans? really? lol

he is voted there cause he is a shot down defender

so its obvious they MUST vote for him

but hey how did he get there? do he shut down opponents on faor play ? no ...thats the fact

everyone hates the guy but everyone is forced to vote for him cause he shuts then down irrespective of the method used

they cant vote for the method...they only vote according to the result

KillerBee
05-17-2008, 02:42 PM

No, you pussies are the clear winners of the Whiniest.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 02:43 PM

but hey how did he get there? do he shut down opponents on faor play ? no ...thats the fact

everyone hates the guy but everyone is forced to vote for him cause he shuts then down irrespective of the method used

they cant vote for the method...they only vote according to the resultPeople aren't forced to vote here. This isn't Yugoslavia.

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:43 PM
nah, i just realized i'd be letting you guys get off easy with one measly Championship

that'd be like letting Buster Douglas talk smack about Muhammad Ali

ohhhh wait................did i get this one???????????

YOU COMPARED SPURS TO ALI????????

did you do that?

Oh my god......thatswhy i love this forum...pure entertainment....the funniest way of killing my time! i love it...really!

spurstalk.com = shittalk.com :-)

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 02:44 PM
No, you pussies are the clear winners of the Whiniest.

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/getthefuckout.jpg

- Mars

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:44 PM

they cant vote for the method...they only vote according to the result

who says they MUST vote for him, idiot? and if they had no free choice in their voting, why would they even have a vote? you're quite stupid.

Quiet Strength
05-17-2008, 02:45 PM
do he shut down opponents on faor play ?

Are you typing with your feet?

ChumpDumper
No, you pussies are the clear winners of the Whiniest.Yes, since scores of us are on your boards whining about your team. :rolleyes

peskypesky

did you do that?

Oh my god......thatswhy i love this forum...pure entertainment....the funniest way of killing my time! i love it...really!

like i said, come back when you have 4 championships.

NRHector
Spurs don't need anyone's "sympathy", idiot. They happy with their 4 Championships. Its teams like the Hornets that need people's sympathy.:tu

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:46 PM
How many times must I ask this before you learn me the answer?

So who is whining? i need to know that first...

I let you know he is a dog, not a human

we control the series totally...i wouldnt exactly call it "whining" to fuck you 3 times without that you can score more than 85 and 1 more time to come on monday

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Are you typing with your feet?

Im typing to fast obviously ...sorry for that

KillerBee
05-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I can't wait till past Monday's game, that's when all these Hornet retards disappear.
To the Lakers and Hornets sites...

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 02:47 PM
So who is whining? i need to know that first...You.

we control the series totally...i wouldnt exactly call it "whining" to fuck you 3 times without that you can score more than 85 and 1 more time to come on monday
So you can't actually answer the question. You have no reason to whine about Bowen's play in this series.

Understood.

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:48 PM
So who is whining? i need to know that first...

again, it'd make more sense for you to try to talk smack when you've won 4 of these:

E20
This poster is actually the REAL Peja Stojakovic. Look he's bleeding!! (points towards crotch)

Quiet Strength
Im typing to fast obviously ...sorry for that

Yeah its hard typing fast using feet :downspin:

duncan228

So, you'll be leaving the board now? We wouldn't want you wasting your time on a shitty board.

KillerBee
05-17-2008, 02:49 PM
Yes, since scores of us are on your boards whining about your team. :rolleyes

you are you little fagot

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:51 PM
again, it'd make more sense for you to try to talk smack when you've won 4 of these:

will you be saying that in year 2060 as well ??????

get over it...this is your best team ever

and we are playing with it and enjoying it how much we want....3 blow outs man and one more to come

thats all i have to say

if you had 100 championships doesnt matter....this is your best team ever and we are controlling it ....

If you lose now you just met a better team and you cant justify that with history

if this hornets team was there back than:

obviously you wouldnt have won 1 of those rings

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 02:51 PM
you are you little fagotReally? How am I whining about the Hornets? Be very specific.

You're the one starting duplicate whine threads about the Spurs "questionable plays."

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Hornets fans can talk smack when they've won 4 of these:

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 02:52 PM
will you be saying that in year 2060 as well ??????

get over it...this is your best team ever

and we are playing with it and enjoying it how much we want....3 blow outs man and one more to come

thats all i have to say

if you had 100 championships doesnt matter....this is your best team ever and we are controlling it ....

If you lose now you just met a better team and you cant justify that with history

if this hornets team was there back than:

obviously you wouldnt have won 1 of those ringsIf that's all you have to say, then you can stop.

Shaolin-Style
05-17-2008, 02:53 PM
I play this online basketball game called Freestyle

I have a character in Bowen's semi-likeness named Bruce Bowened. And I play damn good defense. And I'm proud to say I model my game after B squared. High five!

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:54 PM
So, you'll be leaving the
now? We wouldn't want you wasting your time on a shitty board.

Its far from waste of time!

Im enjoying it and killing my time...this is excellent entertainment

Of all forums on internet....this is the one you find most shit in ...

its really funny to hear some of those crazy statements that you guys can make

and usually on other boards people with 5k + or even 30 k + messages are well educated people

here im amazed that those kind of people can say bullshit as i never heard it before

thats the one i reallyyyyyy am amazed about

its okay there are people with 100 posts that say something crazy..but 30k +??? thats amazing

peskypesky
I play this online basketball game called Freestyle

I have a character in Bowen's semi-likeness named Bruce Bowened. And I play damn good defense. And I'm proud to say I model my game after B squared. High five!

i like that! Bowened!

ClingingMars
This poster is actually the REAL Peja Stojakovic. Look he's bleeding!! (points towards crotch)

:lmao :lmao :lmao

- Mars

peskypesky
Its far from waste of time!

Im enjoying it and killing my time...this is excellent entertainment

Of all forums on internet....this is the one you find most shit in ...

its really funny to hear some of those crazy statements that you guys can make

and usually on other boards people with 5k + or even 30 k + messages are well educated people

here im amazed that those kind of people can say bullshit as i never heard it before

thats the one i reallyyyyyy am amazed about

its okay there are people with 100 posts that say something crazy..but 30k +??? thats amazing

Peja
05-17-2008, 02:55 PM

you only have them cause this Hornets team wasnt thee than...

what can i say...the west div is better than ever in recent time...

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 02:56 PM
If that's all you have to say, then you can stop.

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/deargod_stop.jpg

- Mars

Biggems
ok i will explain this to the New Orleans fans, since they are not used to rooting for winners......you need hardnosed, physical play to win Championship.

The Lakers had it with Rambis. The Celtics had it with Ainge, Bird, and McHale. The Pistons had it with, well the whole team. The Bulls had it with HoGrant and then with Rodman. The Rockets had it with Horry, Cassell, and Thorpe. The Spurs had it with Elie. The Lakers had it with Horry and Shaq. The Spurs had it with Bowen.

You have that guy who just does all the nagging, pesky things that gets under the skin of the opponent. You have that guy that is just downright nasty on the defensive end and does what it takes to make it difficult to score.

Quit whining and crying and go school yourself on some past NBA knowledge. If you watch the Spurs and how they play today....they are hardcore compared to the powder puff ways of the current NBA....however, they would fit right in to the ways of the 80s and 90s NBA, when men were still men...and a hard foul was expected on every drive to the basket.

As far as Bowen being dirty....I notice that only the sissies of the NBA, the ones who whine about anyone who defends them, are the ones complaining. Kobe, Lebron, and TMac have never complained about Bowen. Only sissies like Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony.

Oh and as far as sympathy goes.....the Spurs dont need or want any sympathy.........it is NO that is getting all the sympathy cause of Katrina. The whole nation is concerned with that dirty, under sea level sesspool of a sinful city. It makes me sick to my stomach. No one gave a rats or even mentioned all the damage to Mississippi or even Alabama....it was all about New Orleans. The Saints became America's Team.....PUKE.....The Hornets have become America's Team.....PUKE. The league is touting Chris Paul as if he is Jesus in basketball sneakers. Nevermind, much of the criticism you give to Bowen, Paul is actually guilty of. You condemn Bowen for what he did to Paul in the regular season, but exonerate Paul for giving a nut shot to Bowen with the ball just prior to Bowen kicking him. Paul is immune to any criticism....he is ur savior.....ur basketball God....PUKE

Win or lose on Monday....I will forever be a Spurs fan....have been my whole life. I will always bleed Silver and Black. I will always be proud of what this team as accomplished on the court......but more importantly, everything they have done off the court and in the community.

GO SPURS GO

ChumpDumper

Biggems
05-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Bowen and put Peja on lockdown........

Peja translated in english = Pussy

peskypesky

spursfan09
So I don't get it. Are we supposed to hate Bruce Bowen? He's is in your head. its all in your head.

ClingingMars

he exists! he plays! his reputation proceeds him! he must be doing something bad cause peja can't score! :cry

- Mars

crc21209
05-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Hey guys is it me or is Peja getting up there with Princess Pussy level? lol. What a jackass.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Hey guys is it me or is Peja getting up there with Princess Pussy level? lol. What a jackass.

nah, he hasn't even been banned yet.

- Mars

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:03 PM

Horry has done it for him obviously ....now if west is injured you can win the series on monday....great call Pop ....this time you put another dog on him

Bowen ....has actually done nothing....he has just followed peja...and peja has taken hin out of the game so he cant disturb paul

bowen has taken out peja...and peja has as much taken bowen out

we benefit from that...paul and west have all the space they want

its not whining....we are winning ...thefore you are the ones the arw whining,...whole this messagebaord has been whining since game one!

i just wanted to show you what kind of basketball you stand for and that this is your only chance to win and that your 4 rings were won in that kind of way

we dont have players like that and play straight basketball

we dont put in players to hurt and injure opponents that we cant stop

its two different ways of playing a sport

one is to go out and play with your heart and just outscore the opponent

the other is DESTRUCTIVE...go there and destroy their game by hitting them and injure them...to hell with how it looks

you take the last approach

NO takes the first

and STILL we are better

there you have your fucking answer

Biggems
05-17-2008, 03:04 PM
would Princess Pussy be a poster or the nickname for Ray Allen

peskypesky
Horry has done it for him obviously ....now if west is injured you can win the series on monday....great call Pop ....this time you put another dog on him

Bowen ....has actually done nothing....he has just followed peja...and peja has taken hin out of the game so he cant disturb paul

its not whining....we are winning ...thefore you are the ones the arw whining,...whole this messagebaord has been whining since game one!

i just wanted to show you what kind of basketball you stand for and that this is your only chance to win and that your 4 rings were won in that kind of way

the other is DESTRUCTIVE...go there and destroy their game by hitting them and injure them...to hell with how it looks

NO takes the first

and STILL we are better

Peja
So I don't get it. Are we supposed to hate Bruce Bowen? He's is in your head. its all in your head.

Lick my huge serbian cojones ;-)

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Bowen ....has actually done nothing.:clap :clap :clap

:toast

K-State Spur
05-17-2008, 03:05 PM
We will never know what he says exactly...but his expression TELLS EVERYTHING

he is the dog he throws on the player that spirs cant stop ....thats what he is

and he is doing it the dirtiest way that has ever seen

If Pop was gainst that he would have learned himover time that he doenst have to ijnure players, hit them and so on

but no he didnt

why?

because thats what he wants

they have been ding this for so long time now what basketball world can remember

If Pop was against it he would have said that to Bowen and make him a fair defender not a dog

but no...thats been going on forever now and every spurs wants that

so those words are offcourse not like that in the game....but in his mind....those words are EXACT the same

i admire you. many people would be too embarrassed with to show off their level of intelligence with posts like that. but you stay strong. you go girl.

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:06 PM

I really respect duncan. he is maybe the best player ever ...and he does it straight .. he doesnt cry or anything...in a crucial moment there is no other sportsperson more cool than him in any sport

you have my respect there

the others on your team and your coach and the strategy and the FANS .....well thats the complete opposite ...

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 03:08 PM
I really respect duncan. he is maybe the best player ever ...and he does it straight .. he doesnt cry or anything...in a crucial moment there is no other sportsperson more cool than him in any sport

you have my respect there

the others on your team and your coach and the strategy and the FANS .....well thats the complete opposite ...

Peja
i admire you. many people would be too embarrassed with to show off their level of intelligence with posts like that. but you stay strong. you go girl.

you are a spurs fan and talk about level of intelligence?

very interesting

thats why im on this board...to read so funny stuff flike this ...

pure entertainment !

KillerBee
You guys are Real Shitty Fans. I learned a lot about SA and their Fans in this Series. The main thing is, it is slipping away from you and your team, you are both aware and resort to questionable play and 8th grade bantering from the Fans. I am sorry the end of your ride is drawing near, but I do hope we end it for you. Enjoy the memories and quit acting like a bunch of Pussies. If you win Monday, I will root for you against the Lakers, but I sure hope that is not the case.

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 03:09 PM
You guys are Real Shitty Fans. I learned a lot about SA and their Fans in this Series. The main thing is, it is slipping away from you and your team, you are both aware and resort to questionable play and 8th grade bantering from the Fans. I am sorry the end of your ride is drawing near, but I do hope we end it for you. Enjoy the memories and quit acting like a bunch of Pussies. If you win Monday, I will root for you against the Lakers, but I sure hope that is not the case.

ChumpDumper
You guys are Real Shitty Fans. I learned a lot about SA and their Fans in this Series. The main thing is, it is slipping away from you and your team, you are both aware and resort to questionable play and 8th grade bantering from the Fans. I am sorry the end of your ride is drawing near, but I do hope we end it for you. Enjoy the memories and quit acting like a bunch of Pussies. If you win Monday, I will root for you against the Lakers, but I sure hope that is not the case.I hope the Spurs win.

spurastic

its to much about this

Peja-- It actually came as instructions from Bush to Pop to Bowen. It's a big conspiracy. Get back on your meds!!!! Paranoid schiz

Biggems

NO takes the first

and STILL we are better

straight basketball? as opposed to crooked or gay basketball?

So Chris Paul committing offensive foul after offensive foul is straight basketball?

West slapping Dirk across the face is straight basketball?

Paul flopping and overacting the slightest of contact worse than the entire Spurs roster combined is straight basketball?

Paul hitting Bowen in the nuts after the play is straight basketball?

please explain to me when the Hornets will actually play straight basketball.....cause in all my years of watching basketball, the only time I have ever seen straight basketball is in the movie Hoosiers.....and that was make believe.

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:11 PM

the only thing that im reaaaaallly amazed by is ...that...its not only spurstalk.com that is like this

it seems the whole at&t is EXACTLY like guys are here ...thats the one i cant understand

i can undersand theere is a buch of punks on a forum....but its really crazy that its like that in real as well ....simply LOW class...the lowest you can get

i dont even want to be kind against you..i really tried my best in the begining

Mr.Bottomtooth
Spurs have 4 championships!

peskypesky
the only thing that im reaaaaallly amazed by is ...that...its not only spurstalk.com that is like this

it seems the whole at&t is EXACTLY like guys are here ...thats the one i cant understand

i can undersand theere is a buch of punks on a forum....but its really crazy that its like that in real as well ....simply LOW class...the lowest you can get

i dont even want to be kind against you..i really tried my best in the begining

shelshor
05-17-2008, 03:12 PM

With these pinheads {apologies to microcephalics}, it was probably that Bruce got up after the cheap shot from that fat transvestite Bozo Wells

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 03:12 PM

So Chris Paul committing offensive foul after offensive foul is straight basketball?

Paul flopping and overacting the slightest of contact worse than the entire Spurs roster combined is straight basketball?

please explain to me when the Hornets will actually play straight basketball.....cause in all my years of watching basketball, the only time I have ever seen straight basketball is in the movie Hoosiers.....and that was make believe.

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:13 PM

are you talking about this?????? are you on crack???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WXVJQ06Sk

what about THIS?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tGIj2lk8Y

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:13 PM
Bowen ....has actually done nothing.:elephant :elephant :downspin: :king

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:14 PM

Spurs fans can talk smack when they can win over this Hornets team in a series!

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-17-2008, 03:14 PM
:elephant :elephant :downspin: :king

rasho8
05-17-2008, 03:15 PM

did you do that?

While you're killing time, go ahead and kill yourself.

Or at least just shut the hell up or learn to speak properly.

I swear Louisiana is breeding them worse than Phoenix now.

At least they can spell and put together sentences correctly in Phoenix.

Biggems
low class is sending ur garbage to the rest of the country to loot and pollute......take ur scum back New Orleans...especially out of Texas....we are tired of your trash.

ever since your trash came to Dallas, Houston, and SA...the crime rates in each city increased. This is fact.....Katrina happened a few years ago........you can have ur criminals back now.

KillerBee
I hope the Spurs win.

Man I really want to tear this guy up, but the more I read his quotes I am scared he might be like a 13 year old mentally challenged fellow.

If you are not (the above Mentioned), and are going to be in NO on Monday, let me know. I owe you a beer.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 03:16 PM
are you talking about this?????? are you on crack???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WXVJQ06Sk

no, THIS

hZNwSC_6H90

- Mars

ChumpDumper
Man I really want to tear this guy up, but the more I read his quotes I am scared he might be like a 13 year old mentally challenged fellow.

If you are not (the above Mentioned), and are going to be in NO on Monday, let me know. I owe you a beer.You would never pay up.

Peja
:elephant :elephant :downspin: :king

so what does he do?? he just follows peja step by step....playing dirty

peja takes him out of the game

paul and west can than just play with rest of your poor defenders than

if you put him on paul than peja is killing you like he did in first two games

pure simple

bowen is out...

we have to many weapons

peskypesky

KillerBee
05-17-2008, 03:17 PM

If you are not (the above Mentioned), and are going to be in NO on Monday, let me know. I owe you a beer.

Oh I promise I will. Meet me at Lucy's B/F the game.

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:18 PM

yeah i say to much stuff that is right on money ...you are getting to angry...im sorry for that..its to much for you

but we can meet...no problem.....Im a serbian originally...me and my friends will offer you some serbian beers, they are much stronger than what you are used to

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:18 PM
Bowen ....has actually done nothing.:blah :oink :guin

gmanrulz
05-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Bruce kick em pop em do what you need to do F those hornets!!!!!!!!!!!!

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 03:19 PM
yeah i say to much stuff that is right on money ...you are getting to angry...im sorry for that..its to much for you

but we can meet...no problem.....Im a serbian originally...me and my friends will offer you some serbian beers, they are much stronger than what you are used to

are they the same type you used on the prisoners in your death-camps?

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Oh I promise I will. Meet me at Lucy's B/F the game.

yeah fine with me. We meet there and we are going to show you a place than ..i can be your NO guide

Mr.Bottomtooth
so what does he do?? he just follows peja step by step....playing dirty

Peja
are they the same type you used on the prisoners in your death-camps?

haha you are so funny

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:21 PM
Oh I promise I will. Meet me at Lucy's B/F the game.After your comments about dicks in mouths in the other thread, I have to question your motives.

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:22 PM
After your comments about dicks in mouths in the other thread, I have to question your motives.

Do you fancy me?

dicks in mouths???

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:25 PM
:lol They're turning on each other.

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:25 PM
You idiot, your as dumb as dumper. You know I'm a hornets Fan.

hey sorry man i didnt even look on your name...i thought it was one of them that was threateing me!!!!!!

sorry for that NO brother

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 03:27 PM
:lol They're turning on each other.

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/potato/flying-cat-fight.jpg

- Mars

Peja
I thought one of them was going to NO and wanted to make a statment ...

i write so fast i didnt even look on the username that wrote it :-)

KillerBee
hey sorry man i didnt even look on your name...i thought it was one of them that was threateing me!!!!!!

sorry for that NO brother

i deleted...

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 03:28 PM

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:28 PM
http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/potato/flying-cat-fight.jpg

- Mars

well that one to the right is defenitely the Bowen cat

Kung fu cat

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 03:30 PM
well that one to the right is defenitely the Bowen cat

Kung fu cat

:lmao

this guy is just full of shit.

- Mars

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Right. Back to the topic.

Bowen ....has actually done nothing.:music :baby :sequ

Biggems

now these clowns are turning on each other....:lmao

Peja
yeah...this is full of shit??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF6CIOQTEwA

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:32 PM
now these clowns are turning on each other....:lmao

i tought by mistake that was one of you writng the message!

take it easy spurs

yua re the ones turning on eachother...after the two first loses you were fucking everyone on your own team and blaming eachother

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:34 PM

take it easy spurs

yua re the ones turning on eachother...after the two first loses you were fucking everyone on your own team and blaming eachotherWe did that after the Spurs blew out the Hornets too.

It's the SpursTalk way.

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:34 PM
this isnt the cat you see on top?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhTjSrZi91Y&feature=related

this aint basketball ....

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 03:35 PM

how about this:
Garnett, Bryant, Camby, Bowen, Duncan lead first team

NEW YORK -- League MVP Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett were selected to the NBA All-Defensive Team on Monday, along with Marcus Camby, Bruce Bowen and Tim Duncan.

Peja
We did that after the Spurs blew out the Hornets too.

no you didnt the tone was great than..suddenly Pop was great coach again and so on

but after two first loses everyone blamed Pop

now he is the best coach in history again

and if you lose monday again you will fuck everyone on you own team and eachother

KillerBee
We did that after the Spurs blew out the Hornets too.

It's the SpursTalk way.

You going to meet me or what?

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Bowen ....has actually done nothing.:greedy :nerd :spin

ClingingMars

yes

8ZPFUSwaA7M

6ppIr_dMIU0

hs5AY805e5Q

mjmbJm7idkI

S2A9iGhatcc

- Mars

peskypesky
San Antonio Spurs teammates Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen on Monday were named to the NBA All Defensive first team.

While he garnered the fewest points (33), Duncan still was able to secure his 11th straight first-team selection.

Bowen, who received just three more points than Duncan, made the team for an eighth time in his career.

Peja

I will try defenitely. what your name? Im Predrag....the same as Pejas name actually :-)

RussN
05-17-2008, 03:37 PM

its to much about this

yea. spurs basketball in a nutshell...we had more points at the end of the game. aka a win.

ChumpDumper
no you didnt the tone was great than..suddenly Pop was great coach again and so on

but after two first loses everyone blamed Pop

now he is the best coach in history again

and if you lose monday again you will fuck everyone on you own team and eachotherYou aren't reading much then. You can always find someone bitching, win or lose.

ClingingMars

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o144/League_of_Cantankerous_Misanthropes/InternetToughGuy.jpg

- Mars

KillerBee
:greedy :nerd :spin

Look at your mouth in your pic with ole dick suckers cramp...Little dick fagot!

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:38 PM
You going to meet me or what?Do you fancy me?

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Do you fancy me?

Pusi mi kurac

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Pusi mi kuracSo you DO fancy me.

What a strange way of coming onto someone.

KillerBee
Do you fancy me?

I do, meet me so can show My affection.
You are not actually even going to the game are ya. Mom won't let ya borrow the Nova. Dad took the Station Wagon when he left y'all, scared to fly...I know the story.

You little BITCH!

Peja
vlade has tought Kobe how to say it...i hope you can guess what that means

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuSGt0kN6BU

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:42 PM
I do, meet me so can show My affection.
You are not actually even going to the game are ya. Mom won't let ya borrow the Nova. Dad took the Station Wagon when he left y'all, scared to fly...I know the story.

You little BITCH!My parents are dead. I don't have a problem flying,

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:43 PM
My parents are dead. i don't have a problem flying,

ohhhh sorry to hear that .....well maybe we have got to far now ... we all need to relax a bit i think

KillerBee
05-17-2008, 03:44 PM
My parents are dead. i don't have a problem flying,

They couldn't take the burden of parenting a pussy as big as you, or were they Part of that WACO thing a couple years back.

I will pick you up at the airport.

Quiet Strength
05-17-2008, 03:45 PM
They couldn't take the burden of parenting a pussy as big as you, or were they Part of that WACO thing a couple years back.

I will pick you up at the airport.

asshole

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:46 PM
They couldn't take the burden of parenting a pussy as big as you, or were they Part of that WACO thing a couple years back.Nah, they made it through my childhood. I was already an adult when they died.

They were neither particularly religious nor were they ATF agents, so they didn't have anything to do with the Branch Davidian incident.

KillerBee
05-17-2008, 03:47 PM
asshole

I have no prob with anyone on this site but this little bitch. Look at my history on this site. He is a fucking bitch.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 03:49 PM
I have no prob with anyone on this site but this little bitch. Look at my history on this site. He is a fucking bitch.

no, you are the son of a bitch.

- Mars

mavs>spurs2
05-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Comon man dead parent smack is overboard, I feel for you CD.

Extra Stout
05-17-2008, 03:50 PM
http://www.kosovo.net/ljubovo.jpg
PWNED!!!!!

KillerBee
Nah, they made it through my childhood. I was already an adult when they died.

They were neither particularly religious nor were they ATF agents, so they didn't have anything to do with the Branch Davidian incident.

I have been reading your quotes since the beginning of this series. There is no way you are 'through your childhood.' Such a sellout saying your parents are dead. I fucking hate You.

Peja
Nah, they made it through my childhood. I was already an adult when they died.

well killer bee went waaay over the line there....he crossed the hornetsreport line and entered the spurstalk.com world

he didnt ment that

its only sports....this is serious stuff

i just wanted to make statment how dirty players you have and if it keeps on like that maybe other kids can lose their nba fathers because of the way he plays

He should stop that and horry as well and play straight D

i know that you all think the same way

you only like him cause he is a spurs player

otherwise you would all hate him as well

Biggems

take it easy spurs

yua re the ones turning on eachother...after the two first loses you were fucking everyone on your own team and blaming eachother

can u please slow down, take the time to proof read your thread, and then post it......i dont care about spelling.....but man you are killing me with some of your typing errors. it makes it difficult to translate.

E20
CD is fucking badass, he pisses off opposing fans so well it pisses me off and I"M ON HIS SIDE!! LMAFO

Quiet Strength

So you think that by saying what you are saying that is making you the better person??

E20
05-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Props to Chump again!!!

mavs>spurs2
05-17-2008, 03:51 PM
I have been reading your quotes since the beginning of this series. There is no way you are 'through your childhood.' Such a sellout saying your parents are dead. I fucking hate You.

Nah, I've heard him mention this once or twice before in the 2 years or so i've been on this site. I think it's true unless he happens to pull that card all the time.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 03:52 PM

what are you, 12? fuck off man.

- Mars

Peja
05-17-2008, 03:52 PM
can u please slow down, take the time to proof read your thread, and then post it......i dont care about spelling.....but man you are killing me with some of your typing errors. it makes it difficult to translate.

i will write in yugoslavian you just find an online translator

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 03:54 PM
I have been reading your quotes since the beginning of this series. There is no way you are 'through your childhood.' Such a sellout saying your parents are dead. I fucking hate You.Well, I act childishly -- but going by the calendar, I can vote and drink and rent cars and everything.

Wait, you think I'm a child and wanted to give me alcohol after crossing the state line?

That's creepy.

KillerBee
05-17-2008, 03:54 PM
So you think that by saying what you are saying that is making you the better person??

Nah, read my first thread on this site.

Then read some of the post from the guy you are defending. He's been a jack ass and I'm sick of it. Y'all should be ashamed of this guy.

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 03:56 PM

Quiet Strength
05-17-2008, 03:58 PM

Then read some of the post from the guy you are defending. He's been a jack ass and I'm sick of it. Y'all should be ashamed of this guy.

I'm ashamed of my long toenails

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-17-2008, 04:00 PM
ChumpDumper is genius.
He not only is a cool dude, but he also is freakin smart and provides us with DLeague info.

peskypesky

ashamed of an 8-time all-NBA defensive team member? lol

Peja
In your face Bowen ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFqTKpM5CGM

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 04:01 PM
In your face Bowen ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFqTKpM5CGM

in your face:
http://nationalpost.pa-sportsticker.com/default.aspx?s=nba-news-display&nid=A19329391210618973A

Peja
05-17-2008, 04:03 PM
in your face:
http://nationalpost.pa-sportsticker.com/default.aspx?s=nba-news-display&nid=A19329391210618973A

well you dont have a better player than CP3....duncan is great...but CP3 even better

he would be your best player instantly

KillerBee

Good luck Monday guys. I will revisit then.
Chump, email me if you need a ride from the airport. Sorry about your parents if they are in fact dead. Your still a fag though.

Go HO's!

mavs>spurs2
Chris Paul is a fake midget

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 04:07 PM

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 04:12 PM
So what have we learned today?

First, when asked directly what Bowen has specifically done in this series to deserve such bile and gnashing of teeth, we got this answer:
Bowen ....has actually done nothing.

Second, a significant fraction of hornetfans seem to be turned on by the avatar picture of a pubescent Anthony Michael Hall, thinking that is in fact a picture of a poster on SpursTalk. One asked for oral sex in his native language and another offered to provide alcohol to the poster he declared to be underage after encouraging said poster to cross a state line to meet him.

Weird day.

Peja
05-17-2008, 04:16 PM
So what have we learned today?

First, when asked directly what Bowen has specifically done in this series to deserve such bile and gnashing of teeth, we got this answer:

Second, a significant fraction of hornetfans seem to be turned on by the avatar picture of a pubescent Anthony Michael Hall, thinking that is in fact a picture of a poster on SpursTalk. One asked for oral sex in his native language and another offered to provide alcohol to the poster he declared to be underage after encouraging said poster to cross a state line to meet him.

Weird day.

im glad u agree. he isnt doing nothing. just running after peja like he was his little bitch

i will come back monday to smack you little bit after Hornets win

it willbe fun

this is a crazy forum....the bitchiest on the whole internet

shittalk.com

bye and see you monday children

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 04:20 PM
im glad u agree. he isnt doing nothing. just running after peja like he was his little bitchAs long as he and Udoka keep Peja's scoring to nine points a game like they have the last four, they can keep doing nothing.

Peja
05-17-2008, 04:21 PM
As long as he and Udoka keep Peja's scoring to nine points a game like they have the last four, they can keep doing nothing.

peja scores points through west and paul

he takes away your best defender

and if you put udoka on peja he will put 30 in your face if its in NO

E20
05-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Chumpdumper do you ever get tired of doing what your name implies? I'd get bored after a couple, because it wouldn't be worth my time. Unless if you are a post count whore.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 04:24 PM

and if you put udoka on peja he will put 30 in your face if its in NOPeja scored nine the last game in New Orleans.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Chumpdumper do you ever get tired of doing what your name implies? I'd get bored after a couple, because it wouldn't be worth my time. Unless if you are a post count whore.I am a post count whore.

And no one is posting in the Political Forum right now.

I'm just waiting for my gf to get back before going to Fredericksburg.

mavs>spurs2
05-17-2008, 04:26 PM
Unless if you are a post count whore.

ChumpDumper
No, that wasn't me.

Position: Dominant Center
Team: Atlanta Hawks
vBookie Cash: $1000

I am a post count whore.

peskypesky
05-17-2008, 04:26 PM

and if you put udoka on peja he will put 30 in your face if its in NO

SA = :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:
NO = nothing

duncan228
05-17-2008, 04:27 PM
CD is fucking badass, he pisses off opposing fans so well it pisses me off and I"M ON HIS SIDE!! LMAFO

Watching ChumpDumper take on the idiot new posters is one of my favorite things to follow here. They have no clue what they're up against, watching him destroy them little by little is hysterical. Everyone of them comes on here thinking they're going to own Chump at his own game. I haven't seen one win yet. :lol Go Chump Go.

KillerBee
05-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Good luck Monday guys. I will revisit then.
Chump, email me if you need a ride from the airport. Sorry about your parents if they are in fact dead. Your still a fag though.

Go HO's!

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 04:33 PM
We've also learned that hornetfans declare they are leaving, then do not actually leave.

Hornets pwn spurs!
05-17-2008, 04:34 PM
Is A Pussy!

mavs>spurs2
05-17-2008, 04:34 PM
We've also learned that hornetfans declare they are leaving, then do not actually leave.

Then that means they must have fooled you the first couple times..:p:

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Then that means they must have fooled you the first couple times..:p:How can they fool anyone when their names are displayed at the bottom of the page?

mavs>spurs2
05-17-2008, 04:37 PM
How can they fool anyone when their names are displayed at the bottom of the page?

By stepping away from the computer while they're still logged in :spin

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 04:38 PM
But then they post again.

mavs>spurs2
05-17-2008, 04:38 PM
But then they post again.

But you never know if they're FOR REALZ this time! :lol

Peja
05-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Watching ChumpDumper take on the idiot new posters is one of my favorite things to follow here. They have no clue what they're up against, watching him destroy them little by little is hysterical. Everyone of them comes on here thinking they're going to own Chump at his own game. I haven't seen one win yet. :lol Go Chump Go.

soooo what did he do?? other than faking the death of his parents to slow down the discussion? :-)

and chump when i wrote peja scores his points through west and paul that ment not him scoring them but he opens so much space and removes Bowen so west and paul have WAY more more space

and if you put anyone else on peja whole game than he is going to kill you on monday

but i guess you arent intelligent enough to understand that

pussies and bitches...lick my huge serbian Peja dick

timvp
05-17-2008, 04:49 PM
ROFL. This thread is damn funny. First of all, a Hornets fan with the screen name Peja whose real name is also Peja complaining about Bowen's defense is gold by itself. And then you had the friendly fire incident between the Hornet fans. Top it off with the Hornet fans get chumpdumped and this thread was worth the eight page read :tu

Beno Udrih
05-17-2008, 04:51 PM
ChumpDumper is in peja's head now!!!!

Dude Keeps on saying he's out but he keeps coming back.
:rollin:rollin:rollin

duncan228
05-17-2008, 04:54 PM
soooo what did he do??

Chump is so good at what he does that it will take you days to figure it out.
But by then you'll be long gone...like the Hornets.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 04:54 PM
soooo what did he do?? other than faking the death of his parents to slow down the discussion? :-) I didn't bring them up in the first place. I wish it weren't true.

and chump when i wrote peja scores his points through west and paul that ment not him scoring them but he opens so much space and removes Bowen so west and paul have WAY more more space

and if you put anyone else on peja whole game than he is going to kill you on monday Well, he might be due for a good game after playing so badly these past four games.

but i guess you arent intelligent enough to understand thatI do well on standardized tests, but they are culturally biased in my favor.

pussies and bitches...lick my huge serbian Peja dickYou really are wanting for some action. This really isn't the way to go about it.

Peja
05-17-2008, 04:56 PM
ROFL. This thread is damn funny. First of all, a Hornets fan with the screen name Peja whose real name is also Peja complaining about Bowen's defense is gold by itself. And then you had the friendly fire incident between the Hornet fans. Top it off with the Hornet fans get chumpdumped and this thread was worth the eight page read :tu

haha ......hahahaha

1. the friendly fire was misunderstanding...in contrast with the friendly fire on shittalk.com

2. Peja takes Bowen out of the game as much as Bowen takes him out. Its that guy who must complain as well . the only thing he sees is Pejas feet Bowen and is out of the game and can add nothing defensively. With Bowen on Peja we play 4 on 4..not 5 on 5..and it is the HORNETS that benefit from that...so peja is not complaining...he is enjoying his role very much indeed

3. chumpdumped? haha...that guy is a complete joke....he absolutely had nothing intelligent to say....its unheard on internet cna hae 30k+ posts and still talk bullshit....wow ...can you say waste of life???

Peja
05-17-2008, 04:57 PM
ChumpDumper is in peja's head now!!!!

Dude Keeps on saying he's out but he keeps coming back.
:rollin:rollin:rollin

a slovenian guy...yeah thats the only thing we needed here

Peja
05-17-2008, 04:59 PM
I didn't bring them up in the first place. I wish it weren't true.

Well, he might be due for a good game after playing so badly these past four games.

I do well on standardized tests, but they are culturally biased in my favor.

You really are wanting for some action. This really isn't the way to go about it.

Im sorry Chump that you cant get Peja out of your head ....i can see why you wrote so many messages...you are in love with many guys....you easly fall in love ;-)

its shame that you probably never aded nothing to the discussion in 30k+ posts....

but i understand..Love makes you blind huh ?

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 05:00 PM
haha ......hahahaha

1. the friendly fire was misunderstanding...in contrast with the friendly fire on shittalk.comOurs is not friendly fire. I hate these assholes.

2. Peja takes Bowen out of the game as much as Bowen takes him out. Its that guy who must complain as well . the only thing he sees is Pejas feet Bowen and is out of the game and can add nothing defensively. With Bowen on Peja we play 4 on 4..not 5 on 5..and it is the HORNETS that benefit from that...so peja is not complaining...he is enjoying his role very much indeedPeja is enjoying scoring 9 points per game on 38% shooting the last four games? Tell him to keep it up. And enjoy!

3. chumpdumped? haha...that guy is a complete joke....he absolutely had nothing intelligent to say....its unheard on internet cna hae 30k+ posts and still talk bullshit....wow ...can you say waste of life???So when are you leaving again?

Beno Udrih
05-17-2008, 05:01 PM
:yield

weebo
05-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Bowen is so freakin awesome!

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 05:02 PM
this is another classic thread, the Hornets trolls are full of 'em.

- Mars

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Im sorry Chump that you cant get Peja out of your head ....i can see why you wrote so many messages...you are in love with many guys....you easly fall in love ;-) You are the one begging for oral sex twice. One time you tried to hide your lust in your native language.

its shame that you probably never aded nothing to the discussion in 30k+ posts....I get a lot of responses and offers for alcohol and sex, but it's usually people who think I'm a teenage boy.

but i understand..Love makes you blind huh ?It makes you stay in this thread.

Peja
05-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Ours is not friendly fire. I hate these assholes.

Peja is enjoying scoring 9 points per game on 38% shooting the last four games? Tell him to keep it up. And enjoy!

So when are you leaving again?

Yeah i hope he can keep it up the good play! if Bowen is on him 9 points and 10+ rebounds is more than great. he opens up everything for everyone else and we win the game

If bowen is not on him....he will win the games like he won the first 2

either way ...we win ...and you lose

im leaving soon cause although i enjoyed it so much and it was some of the best entertainment i had for a long while it can still turn boring like anything in life

fucking the same pussy to many times can get boring as well

same with shittalk.com ...

was really really fun but even this becomes boring

i will check in monday after the game so you can suck more of my serbian dick before i leave you forever

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 05:06 PM
I am leaving for REALLY realz this time!

E20
05-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Peja is still lurking in this thread. I would be working on my jumpshot or reviewing film to try to get Bowen off my ass rather than arguing with Spurs fans.

timvp
05-17-2008, 05:09 PM
2. Peja takes Bowen out of the game as much as Bowen takes him out. Its that guy who must complain as well . the only thing he sees is Pejas feet Bowen and is out of the game and can add nothing defensively. With Bowen on Peja we play 4 on 4..not 5 on 5..and it is the HORNETS that benefit from that...so peja is not complaining...he is enjoying his role very much indeedBowen outscoring Peja in the last four games is a huge advantage for the Spurs. Bowen has not only taken the Hornets third leading scorer out of the series, he's actually out-Pejaing him on the other end.

If I was named Peja and I was a fan of the Hornets, I'd be mad too. I'd be surfing throughout youtube while wiping away tears. Understandable :tu

ChumpDumper
05-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Hey, if Peja's goal is to suck like he has the past four games, he can do whatever he wants.

smeagol
05-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Peja, you fit the description of a Suns fun. Two out of three posts are nothing but bitching and moaning.

completely deck
05-17-2008, 06:44 PM

I couldn't get over this quote of yours, Peja, so I went ahead and put this together:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/913/cppunchog1.gif

Nolazach
05-17-2008, 06:48 PM
low class is sending ur garbage to the rest of the country to loot and pollute......take ur scum back New Orleans...especially out of Texas....we are tired of your trash.

ever since your trash came to Dallas, Houston, and SA...the crime rates in each city increased. This is fact.....Katrina happened a few years ago........you can have ur criminals back now.

No we made a trade, for it we got a whole bunch of Workers and Taco trucks. It was a good trade and we are sticking with it.

Really Katrina and Mexican jokes suck, I disagree with anyone who says we started this bullshit. Spurs fans just can't keep from bringing it up.

Nolazach
05-17-2008, 07:01 PM
My ex was a Croat, I learned the language visiting her family all the time.

Peja--

Hej peja. Ostruga sisanje i jesu idući u izgubiti velik vrijeme. Ne izgristi se o te idiomi. Kratak vremenski razmak ovaj je velik položaj , za jedan dan ne - umjerenost. Internet dobiva dosadan sa svi četiri prvenstvo pričati. Karati Ostruga.]

četiri prvenstvo :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Oh i speak and read Spanish too.

Red Hawk #21
05-17-2008, 07:07 PM
I think the thread starter is just mad because Peja is getting shut down by Bowen...

dimsah
05-17-2008, 09:00 PM
I don't know what a serbian accent sounds like so I instantly think Russian. I hear Yakov Smirnoff when reading Peja's responses. It actually makes it funnier.

ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 10:03 PM
I couldn't get over this quote of yours, Peja, so I went ahead and put this together:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/913/cppunchog1.gif

and i went ahead and made this:

http://cp3punch.ytmnd.com/

epic.

- Mars

SPARKY
05-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Hornet fan continues to be one dumb motherfucker.

KillerBee
05-18-2008, 11:56 PM
No we made a trade, for it we got a whole bunch of Workers and Taco trucks. It was a good trade and we are sticking with it.

Really Katrina and Mexican jokes suck, I disagree with anyone who says we started this bullshit. Spurs fans just can't keep from bringing it up.

Fucking Hilarious!
This is the funniest post yet.

Yeah, I believe we made out good on that trade...Those taco trucks are great to.

Biggems
05-18-2008, 11:58 PM
haha ......hahahaha

1. the friendly fire was misunderstanding...in contrast with the friendly fire on shittalk.com

2. Peja takes Bowen out of the game as much as Bowen takes him out. Its that guy who must complain as well . the only thing he sees is Pejas feet Bowen and is out of the game and can add nothing defensively. With Bowen on Peja we play 4 on 4..not 5 on 5..and it is the HORNETS that benefit from that...so peja is not complaining...he is enjoying his role very much indeed

3. chumpdumped? haha...that guy is a complete joke....he absolutely had nothing intelligent to say....its unheard on internet cna hae 30k+ posts and still talk bullshit....wow ...can you say waste of life???

Bowen isnt a big part of the offense..........Peja isnt doing anything to take Bowen out of the game. Actually Bruce has scored quite well this series. He did nothing offensively against PHX.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2008, 10:20 PM
peja is not complaining...he is enjoying his role very much indeedStojakovic:

44:19 min
3-11 fg
1-5 3pt
0-0 ft
4 reb
1 ast
1 to
2 pf
7 pts

No,no -- WE have enjoyed his role very much indeed.

shelshor
05-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Stojakovic:

44:19 min
3-11 fg
1-5 3pt
0-0 ft
4 reb
1 ast
1 to
2 pf
7 pts

No,no -- WE have enjoyed his role very much indeed.

Looks like Peja's crunch time norm

SpursIndonesia
05-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Pedja Stojakovic, i bet his cars don't have any CLUTCH in it. :D

E20
05-19-2008, 10:41 PM
fuck you peja