View Full Version : Triple Crown anyone?
ClingingMars
05-17-2008, 05:21 PM
Big Brown wins again!
- Mars
Bgwizzlefoshizzle
05-18-2008, 12:44 AM
I think Eight Belles will take the Belmont ....
Oh wait...
Horry For 3!
05-29-2008, 02:55 AM
I am watchin a special on Barbaro. Man that horse was amazing. I liked him ever since his first few races. Very sad that he got hurt and had to be put down eventually.
DBryant88
05-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Horse racing is the shittiest sport ever.
djohn14
05-29-2008, 11:15 AM
I think Eight Belles will take the Belmont ....
Oh wait...
Your a dumbass haha. Thats wrong. I hope we get a triple crown winner.
N.Y. Johnny
06-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Horse racing is the shittiest sport ever.
The Sport of Kings. :king
I think this is going to be the best chance at the Triple Crown in a while. It won't surprise me to see some scrub horse win it right at the end close and dash everyone's hopes. :bang
TampaDude
06-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Big Brown will own all at Belmont...TRIPLE CROWN, BABY!!! :toast
DBryant88
06-03-2008, 08:45 AM
triple crown is the only reason we sit here now and discuss it then we will forget about the sport of horse racing the other 11 monthes of the year
dbreiden83080
06-03-2008, 12:58 PM
triple crown is the only reason we sit here now and discuss it then we will forget about the sport of horse racing the other 11 monthes of the year
Sad but true
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.