PDA

View Full Version : Am I the Only Spur Fan That...

TheAffricanFan
05-18-2008, 01:30 AM
Want´s to Pound David West Till He Cannot move up and down the court???

This is can be the last time we´ll see these Spurs team together... so why not do anything legally allowed to win games????:flag: :lobt::lobt::lobt:

MaNuMaNiAc
05-18-2008, 02:04 AM

This is can be the last time we´ll see these Spurs team together... so why not do anything legally allowed to win games????:flag: :lobt::lobt::lobt:

Never mind, I guess you are an actual Spurs fan. Idiot take though

SPURS50
05-18-2008, 02:05 AM
Kick his ass! Seabass!

SAtown
05-18-2008, 02:23 AM
If it's within the rules, then I don't see why not. It's no different than defenders pounding TP or Manu when the drive. The only difference is that they aren't pussies like most of the players in the league.

curtismedellin
05-18-2008, 02:25 AM
naw he's not an idiot,I wanna see David West pounded too.

angel_luv
05-18-2008, 02:54 AM
I will settle for West losing.

Let's break his spirit, not his back.

capek
05-18-2008, 03:06 AM

Why not do both? While we're at it, lets break his mind too. Somebody slip some LSD into the man's Gatorade on Monday.

mouse
05-18-2008, 03:19 AM
All that just to lose to the Lakers? Did you forget about Karma?

You no class wannabe fans would sell your grandmothers kidney for another worthless ring.............pathetic!

capek
05-18-2008, 03:22 AM
What's a Mavericks fan doing calling somebody else pathetic?

angel_luv
05-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Why not do both? While we're at it, lets break his mind too. Somebody slip some LSD into the man's Gatorade on Monday.

Because we are better than him and that is enough for me.

bresilhac
05-18-2008, 05:25 AM

The Spurs getting into West's and the other Hornets heads would be advantageous for them. Having West, Paul or somebody else lose their cool tomorrow night would be just what the Spurs need to push them over the top against New Orleans.

Then it's on to Los Angeles!:flag:

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-18-2008, 05:53 AM
Nope. I want to see him played as hard as is possible within the rules, and I want to see him lose, but actually I like him as a player and a guy. Wanting to injure him makes no sense to me.

mrspurs
05-18-2008, 08:22 AM
earn them millions.....go spurs go

SAGambler
05-18-2008, 09:24 AM
You guys are confused. It's the media, not West or the Hornets, that are making a big deal about the play.

hater
05-18-2008, 09:28 AM
You guys are confused. It's the media, not West or the Hornets, that are making a big deal about the play.

:tu

still.focused
05-18-2008, 09:46 AM
I do believe SA should go at David West and it would be silly not to
Not to injure him but put him in situations where the back injury might prevent him from making a play
Nothing cheap, unfair nor dirty about that

ATXSPUR
05-18-2008, 10:38 AM

You no class wannabe fans would sell your grandmothers kidney for another worthless ring.............pathetic!

says a guy who has nothing better to do to post on another teams message board even though his team is already eliminated.

I wonder who is pathetic now?

Clandestino
05-18-2008, 10:46 AM

We should expect nothing less from a guy living in his mothers basement, smoking dope 24/7, selling junk to get enough money for his next score.

And people wonder why pot is illegal... :lmao

mouse
05-18-2008, 02:24 PM
says a guy who has nothing better to do to post on another teams message board even though his team is already eliminated.

At least my team lost w/o having to resort to hurting another player. remember that when Duncan snaps his Knee Monday.

mouse
05-18-2008, 02:26 PM
We should expect nothing less from a guy living in his mothers basement, smoking dope 24/7, selling junk to get enough money for his next score.

And people wonder why pot is illegal... :lmao

Kiss my ass! I moved out out the basement and into the garage last month!

ClingingMars
05-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Never mind, I guess you are an actual Spurs fan. Idiot take though

jag
05-18-2008, 02:32 PM

Mouse is the biggest spurs fan here, he's obviously just bored.

duncan228
05-18-2008, 02:35 PM
...remember that when Duncan snaps his Knee Monday.

Please don't go there. It makes my skin crawl. :)

ATXSPUR
05-18-2008, 02:44 PM
At least my team lost w/o having to resort to hurting another player. remember that when Duncan snaps his Knee Monday.

resort? if i remember right the spurs were ahead by double digits when that happened and the insects were showing no sign of making a run.

mouse
05-18-2008, 03:02 PM
I do believe SA should go at David West injure him put him in situations where the back injury might prevent him from making a play
Nothing cheap, unfair nor dirty about that

I am sure your a new Spurs fan to forget about David Robinson's back and how it would look if a laker Fan said what you said.

pot meet kettle!

mouse
05-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Please don't go there. It makes my skin crawl. :)

Having to read your favorite posters talking about going after some poor kids bad back to win a game should have it crawling already.

alon504
05-18-2008, 03:19 PM
The really sad thing about this thread is that there are real people on here that represent the populace of San Antonio and the general reasoning behind the way people think. That is very disturbing. There are real people with real problems with knowing the difference between real life and a basketball game on this board. Pretty whacko...but, then again, all San Antonio has is basketball.

Solid D
05-18-2008, 03:22 PM

:lol

duncan228
05-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Having to read your favorite posters talking about going after some poor kids bad back to win a game should have it crawling already.

I don't think the original poster represents the majority of this board. Most people here love the game and don't want any player to get injured, no matter what team they're fans of.

I don't like seeing any player go down, the thought of causing it on purpose does make my skin crawl.

mouse
05-18-2008, 03:35 PM
I don't like seeing any player go down, the thought of causing it on purpose does make my skin crawl.

If that is true, you shouldn't have any skin left on your bones after watching Bruce bowen play.

mouse
05-18-2008, 03:40 PM
The really sad thing about this thread is that there are real people on here that represent the populace of San Antonio and the general reasoning behind the way people think. That is very disturbing. There are real people with real problems with knowing the difference between real life and a basketball game on this board. Pretty whacko...but, then again, all San Antonio has is basketball.

Did you forget we also have the San Antonio Missions?
http://www.mickeysplace.com/images/Sample_23.JPEG

duncan228
05-18-2008, 03:45 PM
If that is true, your shouldn't have any skin left after watching Bruce bowen play.

:lol I knew that was coming.

It's all in perception. People are looking at the same clip of Horry and West and interpreting it in different ways. I don't think one side will ever convince the other they're right. You see it the way you see it. Clean, dirty. In the course of the play or on purpose. The same goes for Bowen, and any other player who's ever been involved in a questionable play.

To each their own.

(And once again it's good to be a Duncan fan. No questionable plays on his resume. Shit, he's too boring to even be considered in a questionable play. :lol)

mouse
05-18-2008, 03:49 PM
If you want to know if a player is dirty ask yourself if Karl Malone hit David Robinson on the back and he went down would you say that was just good defense?

If the answer is no, then why should Horry get a pass? Pssssssssst! ..........look up the word bias in the dictionary.

duncan228
05-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Any fan is biased. It's the nature of the beast. A fan interprets the same play differently when it's their team.

Strike
05-18-2008, 04:06 PM

Kind of like how the Mark Cuban sold the Mavericks' future for a ring this year? Too bad it didn't materialize, mavs fan.

jag
05-18-2008, 04:13 PM

The internets is pretty serious business.

mouse
05-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Kind of like how the Mark Cuban sold the Mavericks' future for a ring this year? Too bad it didn't materialize, mavs fan.

So to stay with your way of thinking if the Dallas Mavericks win a ring that season it justifies his actions? Either something is wrong or it's right, a piece of gold jewelry shouldn't make a difference.

mouse
05-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Any fan is biased. It's the nature of the beast. A fan interprets the same play differently when it's their team.

I could get an Alien being that just arrived on the planet earth to say that was a dirty play, you don't have to be a fan of any team just a person with 20/20 eyesight.

duncan228
05-18-2008, 04:43 PM
I could get an Alien being that just arrived on the planet earth to say that was a dirty play, you don't have to be a fan of any team just a person with 20/20 eyesight.

Spurs fans think Chandler's pick on Parker was dirty, Hornet's fans think Horry's pick was dirty. You're never going to convince either side they're wrong. I don't think the alien could either. :lol

It's hard to be objective, even if you're not a fan of either team. The media paints a picture, and since the Suns series last year the Spurs are painted as dirty. It was only Bowen, now Horry is in the mix too.

mouse
05-18-2008, 05:01 PM
I won't argue that I think they are all dirty. Funny how Finley was an ass when he was a Maverick and a Saviour when he is a Spur. I think Karl Malone is a piece of shit no matter what jersey he is wearing. And that kind of honesty is hard to find these days and that shit you won't find it here @ ST unless your talking to da mouse.

duncan228
05-18-2008, 05:04 PM
And that kind of honesty is hard to find these days and that shit you won't find it here @ ST unless your talking to da mouse.

And ST wouldn't be the same without da mouse. :toast

mouse
05-18-2008, 05:28 PM
And ST wouldn't be the same without da mouse. :toast

Your way above the rest of ST posters, we are just ropes on the good year blimp.
:toast

Ignignokt
05-18-2008, 06:28 PM
If you want to know if a player is dirty ask yourself if Karl Malone hit David Robinson on the back and he went down would you say that was just good defense?

If the answer is no, then why should Horry get a pass? Pssssssssst! ..........look up the word bias in the dictionary.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you own the rights to stupid?

What karl malone did was a foul, outside of the rules. What horry did is set a defensive pick, which is clearly within the rules.

Don't try to equivocate the two, your walls of logic have been breached, and everyone knows now that you have the cognitive ability of a dog on downs who scarfs it's own poop.

So, give up. You already lost the argument on that one for the simple fact that you can't even meet the requirments to continue a debate on what constitutes fair play in the game of basketball, because you were "blessed" with only enough logic to solve an animal cracker box puzzle, and your mav"ness" disqualifies you from uttering the word "defensive" in "defensive pick".

Don't get mad and cry to your little troll forum, throw a fit, while cutting and paste WTC 7 youtubes assembled by 8th grade D plus science whiz kids.

If you get mad, it's not becuase i'm mean. It's because i care for that halftarded 40 yr old grown ups whose new years resolution was to learn how to eat a pitted grape without choking to death.

If you want to go argue with overachievers in your intellectuall class. Then I hear NabiscoWorld.com might have a couple of sport's forums, for all the mentally and physically challenging athletic endeavours like tether ball, four square, and earthball.

So hurry along, due the grown ups a favor and click out of this sports forum.

If you don't, the Web Monster will pop out of your screen scare you to shit in your pants, devour your hotpockets and energy drink you fat loser.

ATXSPUR
05-18-2008, 08:37 PM
resort? if i remember right the spurs were ahead by double digits when that happened and the insects were showing no sign of making a run.

I wonder why mouse never replied to this. :lol

LakerHater
05-18-2008, 08:49 PM
And Hornet fans..........

san antonio spurs
05-18-2008, 08:56 PM

Jason Kidd says hi!!!!:lmao]hD7oMY2qeho

GrandeDavid
05-18-2008, 09:00 PM

But what if ala Lost Grandma gets a peelin' and bullet goes through where the kidney would've been had it not been sold? Son, that means she's still alive! So selling grandma's kid could be a good thing, MickeyOnFox.

GrandeDavid
05-18-2008, 09:01 PM

No, thanks. I'm only into chicks.

GrandeDavid
05-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Your way above the rest of ST posters, we are just ropes on the good year blimp.
:toast

Hey, fuck off mouse! I've had your back for years and all I got was a coffee can surprise and a good taste of that dipping sauce on your stove while a replay of the 1995 WCF Game 6 was playing on your living room TV. You and I go back, bro! And you now think I lack the sauce?

:bking

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-18-2008, 09:21 PM

C'mon now, for every nut-job there are 20 people who will smack them down for their sick thinking. That is the same everywhere, in every facet of life, and I'd vouch that goes for Hornets fans too. Why are you concentrating on the idiotic 5% and not the reasonable 95%?