PDA

View Full Version : Urgent channel question for Manila Spurs fans

carina_gino20
05-18-2008, 04:01 AM
Hey guys, I just got back to the Philippines last week. I and my family arrived in Manila yesterday to visit my sisters. The thing is, the hotel we are staying in has Sky Cable, but Sky doesn't have BTV anymore. Sabi ng kapatid ko, CS, which shows up at RPN9 sometimes, also shows games but only on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

The Lakers-Jazz game was shown here yesterday on ESPN, but the Spurs website shows Game 7 is on TNT. I also don't have any convenient internet access, and if there's any, it's probably not fast enough to accommodate streaming.

Game 7 is on Tuesday here. How am I supposed to watch it? :depressed

caŽlo
05-18-2008, 04:49 AM
hey carina.. btv is only available sa destiny cable unfortunately :(

u have no other choice but to find a place where theres destiny cable..

or into some other streaming sites available online.. (if ever theres one)

iba iba kasi eh.. minsan sa espn pinapabalas.. or minsan naman sa starsports/CS channel.

sucks huh?

nba is the freaking reason why 2 cable namin ngayon sa house. hehe sky and destiny

carina_gino20
05-18-2008, 06:04 AM
My family actually switched to Home Channel in Davao, when Sky stopped having BTV. It's just bad timing that our vacation clashes with the Spurs schedule. I hope ESPN or Star shows it because I really want to see it because it's bound to be an epic game. Anyway, even if I don't get to see it, I hope the Spurs win so that I can watch more games when I go home.

endrity
05-18-2008, 06:36 AM
I am sending you a PM right now, telling you a way.

jmard5
05-18-2008, 07:27 AM
Try CS channel 9, Solar Sports and/or ESPN. I remember that they show NBA games every Tuesday mornings (Manlia time); I am just not sure which channel.

Anyway, you can listen through your PC via the ESPN link.

Alamo Boy
05-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Hey guys, I just got back to the Philippines last week. I and my family arrived in Manila yesterday to visit my sisters. The thing is, the hotel we are staying in has Sky Cable, but Sky doesn't have BTV anymore. Sabi ng kapatid ko, CS, which shows up at RPN9 sometimes, also shows games but only on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

The Lakers-Jazz game was shown here yesterday on ESPN, but the Spurs website shows Game 7 is on TNT. I also don't have any convenient internet access, and if there's any, it's probably not fast enough to accommodate streaming.

Game 7 is on Tuesday here. How am I supposed to watch it? :depressed

where did you vacation at