PDA

View Full Version : Hey Spurs Fans!

KillerBee
05-19-2008, 12:04 AM
If it's alright with you, the Hornets fans will start using this site after Monday night since you will have no use for it. This is a great site, and you can Cuss on it. Y'all will be welcome to join any discussion, but try to stay away from "blah, blah, blah we lost because...blah, blah, blah." Try and stay upbeat and positive.

We should have a good site set up by next year. We will just borrow this though the rest of the Playoffs. We appreciate the southern courtesy. Geaux Heaux's!

Thanks,
KB

SpursFan0728
05-19-2008, 12:06 AM
So you guys don't have your own forum?

Thats sad

KillerBee
05-19-2008, 12:09 AM

Thats sad

WE DO NOW!

mavs>spurs2
05-19-2008, 12:10 AM
The British are coming!

-Paul Revere

Kori Ellis
05-19-2008, 12:13 AM
If it's alright with you, the Hornets fans will start using this site after Monday night since you will have no use for it. This is a great site, and you can Cuss on it. Y'all will be welcome to join any discussion, but try to stay away from "blah, blah, blah we lost because...blah, blah, blah." Try and stay upbeat and positive.

We should have a good site set up by next year. We will just borrow this though the rest of the Playoffs. We appreciate the southern courtesy. Geaux Heaux's!

Thanks,
KB

Pretty lame.

You guys can use the NBA forum all you want here whenever the Spurs' season ends (whenever that may be or even now). However, the Spurs forum at SpursTalk stays busy all year round. In fact July is usually our busiest month - no matter whether the Spurs win a title or not.

SAtown
05-19-2008, 12:14 AM
That's great, I hope you guys stay.

EmerieYo
05-19-2008, 12:22 AM
:rolleyes

gmanrulz
05-19-2008, 12:25 AM

Thanks,
KB

did u just chant go hoes?

Steve Perry
05-19-2008, 12:35 AM

Thats sad

For who?

cash459
05-19-2008, 09:22 AM
did u just chant go hoes?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Nolazach
05-19-2008, 10:18 AM
This place is addictive. Yeah we have forums, but not like this. Even the one where we can "cuss", you still get banned for petty shit. This place has the best of both worlds.

Also like in most forums, the main board is the best.

Jayem
05-19-2008, 10:19 AM
If it's alright with you, the Hornets fans will start using this site after Monday night since you will have no use for it.

:lol:lol:lmao

LakerLanny
05-19-2008, 11:25 AM

Thanks,
KB

If your Bugs do win, get ready for a major step up in competition in the next round.

I can't see any way the Lakers lose more than one game if they play the Hornets, San Antonio is more problematic with The Beak, Tony Longoria and all the flopping.

brettn
05-19-2008, 11:28 AM
Haha.

Nice post. I have to admit that I laughed a little bit.

KillerBee
05-19-2008, 11:34 AM
Haha.

Nice post. I have to admit that I laughed a little bit.

Thank you...Someone with a sense of Humor. I am just trying to have some fun with Y'all. Win or lose tonight we wake up and go to work tomorrow, just like y'all. Tell some of your guys to relax a little. We just fuck with them more, or I do anyway. I can't speak for everyone. Good luck tonight!

Ignignokt
05-19-2008, 11:36 AM

Thats sad

katrina affected the internets too.

KillerBee
05-19-2008, 11:36 AM
If your Bugs do win, get ready for a major step up in competition in the next round.

I can't see any way the Lakers lose more than one game if they play the Hornets, San Antonio is more problematic with The Beak, Tony Longoria and all the flopping.

I agree. Same goes for y'all as far as a tough challenge ahead. Not getting home court will really weigh on whomever wins tonight.

rascal
05-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Pretty lame.

You guys can use the NBA forum all you want here whenever the Spurs' season ends (whenever that may be or even now). However, the Spurs forum at SpursTalk stays busy all year round. In fact July is usually our busiest month - no matter whether the Spurs win a title or not.

No doubt, with the draft and trade speculations this place gets crazy during the off season.

KillerBee
05-19-2008, 11:41 AM
katrina affected the internets too.

Katrina Trade with TX:

200,000 Orleans Parish residents for 40,000 hard working construction workers and Roofers + Some great Taco Trucks parked at every Lowe's and Home Depot.

It's early, but I would say the Katrina trade is heavily sided towards us right now...lol.

SpursWoman
05-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Katrina Trade with TX:

200,000 Orleans Parish residents for 40,000 hard working construction workers and Roofers + Some great Taco Trucks parked at every Lowe's and Home Depot.

It's early, but I would say the Katrina trade is heavily sided towards us right now...lol.

I'm inclined to agree with you on this point. :spin

shelshor
05-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the homage of naming yourself after one of the great moments of the Texas Legislature

Cry Havoc
05-19-2008, 11:46 AM

Jazz in 5, easily - Spurs

Jazz in 6, barely - Lakers.

Yep. Definitely a step up. :lol

pawe
05-19-2008, 11:55 AM
enough with the katrina/ mexican smack talk.
Hornets fans are entertaining but you can never reach the level of mav fans trolling here. They know basketball as well as talking shit to the point that it will make you pull your nose hairs out. Suns fans are just plain ignorant. Laker fans are untouchable coz we cant use the how many championships card on them, all else come and go.