PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happens tonight...

dknights411
05-19-2008, 03:44 PM
...much love to the Hornets. They play as a team, and they have a damn fine leader to boot. And don't worry Hornets, we WILL meet again one day. :toast

SpursDynasty
05-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Chris Paul is a flopper, David West is having a fluke season, Tyson Chandler lives off of alley oops. Hardly sounds like an impressive team to me.

alon504
05-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Chris Paul is a flopper, David West is having a fluke season, Tyson Chandler lives off of alley oops. Hardly sounds like an impressive team to me.

LOL...that's why we are the #2 seed and the Spurs are #3?!? On a serious note, whatever happens, I've enjoyed this series. It's been a good series. We're in the same division. After tonight, one of us will go home, but, one thing is for certain...we'll see you next season!!! GEAUX HORNETS!!!!

LEONARD
05-19-2008, 03:51 PM

I thought Paul was a fluke? (SIG CHECK)

:lol

Douche...

Red Hawk #21
05-19-2008, 03:51 PM

I usually disagree with Jeff but this time he's spot on imo