PDA

View Full Version : Where Do You All Watch The Away Games?

alon504
05-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Just curious. We had two "official," Hornets watch parties, for both of the series thus far--one on the Southshore (at Gordon Biersch) and one on the Northshore (at some restaurant). Then there are the bars, bars, bars, bars, that have been all full, and house parties galore. We have two house parties on my own block for every away playoff game and then the bar down the street has a bunch of big screens and they have munchies. Where do you all watch in SA?

SonOf504
05-19-2008, 04:06 PM
stfu

timmydidit
05-19-2008, 04:07 PM
stfu

:lmao

Fmedrano1077
05-19-2008, 04:08 PM
On my 65in hdtv,or Nice RAcks, BWW, Champs, Hooters, The Alamo Draft house, Stacey's,etc.....

Los Spurs
05-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Mi casa

Soul_Patch
05-19-2008, 04:12 PM
Just curious. We had two "official," Hornets watch parties, for both of the series thus far--one on the Southshore (at Gordon Biersch) and one on the Northshore (at some restaurant). Then there are the bars, bars, bars, bars, that have been all full, and house parties galore. We have two house parties on my own block for every away playoff game and then the bar down the street has a bunch of big screens and they have munchies. Where do you all watch in SA?

Me and your girl got together for the last game...although we didnt do much watching.

Nolazach
05-19-2008, 04:17 PM
Its one of those things; while no ill-intentions on your part. That they just don't want to discuss with one of us.

I have seen stickys here( called "important" not "sticky') for grills and parties.

Next week they going to be too busy fishing to worry about meeting up.

Gordon Biersch is nice, btw.

SonOf504
05-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Shouldn't you be crying about being banned at SR?

DarrinS
05-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Damn, I wish we could get a Gordon Biersch in SA. I've been to one in San Jose. That place kicks ass.

Oh well, back to my taco.

alon504
05-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Its one of those things; while no ill-intentions on your part. That they just don't want to discuss with one of us.

I have seen stickys here( called "important" not "sticky') for grills and parties.

I'm wide open to the attack. The last laugh is in our possession this year, so, I'm wide open to the attack.

degenerate_gambler
05-19-2008, 04:25 PM
During SA's first title run in '99 the whole city seemingly shut down and every sports bar was packed to the gills with people. And those that didn't go watch the game somewhere, usually ended up watching it their home or someone else's home with a bunch of other people. It was awesome.

Today, bars still get crowded and people still gather together to check out the playoff games...I just don't think it's with the same magnitude as that first one in '99.

And Biersch is top notch.

samikeyp
05-19-2008, 04:30 PM

"they", "us" :lmao

Yes because the few of us represent all of both fan bases. :lol

In answer to your question, with a big sammitch on my couch! :)

Nolazach
05-19-2008, 04:31 PM
Shouldn't you be crying about being banned at SR?

Who, and which SR?
Fuck a Saintsreport, and fuck Andrus too.

They banned everyone, hell I'm not even the only one here banned from them.

I still have another tag name, and new IP address so I can come and go on that site as I please.

I don't think anyone here cares about being banned from Spursreport. Also Saintsreport is getting surpassed by TD's Saints page.

There are like three upstarts started by banned fans, all of which are better in their own way. Actually it just hit me, doesn't the OP Admin one of them?

Loose Cannon
05-19-2008, 04:33 PM
stfu

I agree

samikeyp
05-19-2008, 04:35 PM
I don't think anyone here cares about being banned from Spursreport.

Very true...in fact that puts you in common with a lot of us here! :lol

You are at the better site here. :toast

SonOf504
05-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Who, and which SR?
Fuck a Saintsreport, and fuck Andrus too.

They banned everyone, hell I'm not even the only one here banned from them.

I still have another tag name, and new IP address so I can come and go on that site as I please.

I don't think anyone here cares about being banned from Spursreport. Also Saintsreport is getting surpassed by TD's Saints page.

There are like three upstarts started by banned fans, all of which are better in their own way. Actually it just hit me, doesn't the OP Admin one of them?

Who, and which SR?
I think your novel of a reply states otherwise.

SouthernFried
05-19-2008, 04:40 PM
stfu

:lmao :lmao

Nolazach
05-19-2008, 04:45 PM
I think your novel of a reply states otherwise.

Well buddy keep on that"higher road" and keep praying to the "TOS". Keep sucking off Andrus, Saintbythebay and whoever else.

If four or five lines is a "novel" than maybe you need to read more.

Yeah I have another Saintsreport name, I haven't been on there in a while. I don't need to Tigerdroppings is way faster. GotSaints, Saintszone and the others are better moderated. News breaks everywhere, there is nothing SR has to offer except its other boards, again trumped by Tigerdroppings and Spurstalk.

How the hell can you have a heated discussion, if you can't say what you want.
I still mind my Ps and Qs at Hornetsreport, but it is too much like Saintsreport, in other ways.

SonOf504
05-19-2008, 04:49 PM
Well buddy keep on that"higher road" and keep praying to the "TOS". Keep sucking off Andrus, Saintbythebay and whoever else.

If four or five lines is a "novel" than maybe you need to read more.

Yeah I have another Saintsreport name, I haven't been on there in a while. I don't need to Tigerdroppings is way faster. GotSaints, Saintszone and the others are better moderated. News breaks everywhere, there is nothing SR has to offer except its other boards, again trumped by Tigerdroppings and Spurstalk.

How the hell can you have a heated discussion, if you can't say what you want.
I still mind my Ps and Qs at Hornetsreport, but it is too much like Saintsreport, in other ways.

Are you going to cry about it? I never said I liked SR dumbass. What's your name on Tigerdroppings? :married:

Soul_Patch
05-19-2008, 04:56 PM
wtf is this thread about anyway?

Nolazach
05-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Are you going to cry about it? I never said I liked SR dumbass. What's your name on Tigerdroppings? :nope

Same name every site.

Your name is familiar I know I have seen it over there.
Dosen't matter, I just hate that site, and I was so pissed when I was banned, I did go bitching and posting PMs.
because it was the only forum I knew up to that point. Then i learned there are boards not made for kids. i actually like this one the best, but it has nothing to do with any team I like. Except the Spurs, who I used to be a fan of.

MarceloM!
05-19-2008, 04:59 PM
I watch both home and away games in front of my phillips tv. How happy i would be if i can watch a spurs game on site!

spursfor5
05-19-2008, 05:02 PM
I watch most of my games with family in front of my TV but for tonight's game I'm watching it at Buffalo Wings and Rings. GO SPURS GO!

TampaDude
05-19-2008, 05:23 PM
I watch the games in glorious HD on my Mitsubishi 1080p flatscreen...that is, when I'm not getting drunk at the Boneyard and watching the games on crappy old CRT TVs... :lol

cornbread
05-19-2008, 05:34 PM
We ride our horses to the Alamo where there's a big projection screen set up in the courtyard.

SequSpur
05-19-2008, 06:45 PM
My House.