PDA

View Full Version : florige--the new 90210

Shelly
05-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Can it work? And will you watch? :)

gU7EjzF1RJk

florige
05-20-2008, 07:28 AM
:lol I don't know Shelly. I can maybe see it working IF they try and give this version of 90210 it's own image and not try to copy too many things off the old show. I do think this show will have a harder time getting off the ground now due to the fact that in the 90's 90210 was "it", this time around they have alot of stiff competition already out there with shows like the OC and all these other teen shows out there that are doing well. One main reason though why I think this show has a chance is due to the fact that people will give it a chance based on the name alone. And :lol at the token black guy they have on there now. I'm really curious to see hw he fits in with the show....

Shelly
05-20-2008, 07:33 AM
:lol

I know. I guess the token black guy was adopted and is the 'Brandon' of this one.

I wonder if they have an 'Ohndrea'?

Btw, Kelly Taylor will be back as a school counselor and Donna Martin will be too, although they won't be on full time.

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 07:35 AM
[QUOTE=florige;2516783And :lol at the token black guy they have on there now.[/QUOTE]

I'm offended and I'm not even black.

He's probably going to be some popular athlete, or some stereotypical bullshit like that.

ATRAIN
Flo im soooooooooooooooo disapointed in you. Shelly its time to take down the avitar, thank you for the voodoo, lets hope we dont need it for the Fakers.

peewee's lovechild
Where are all the Hispanics???

They can't find a single Hispanic in California???
What the fuck??

Shelly
05-20-2008, 07:37 AM
Flo im soooooooooooooooo disapointed in you. Shelly its time to take down the avitar, thank you for the voodoo, lets hope we dont need it for the Fakers.

I'm waiting for my Laker one

florige
05-20-2008, 07:46 AM

I know. I guess the token black guy was adopted and is the 'Brandon' of this one.

I wonder if they have an 'Ohndrea'?

Btw, Kelly Taylor will be back as a school counselor and Donna Martin will be too, although they won't be on full time.

That should be cool. Now if they only can bring back my boy Dillon in some capacity. But that would be REALLY pushing it....:lol

florige
05-20-2008, 07:50 AM

Why? That show kicked ass when it was on during the early 90's dude.

Peewee- I think that this token black is more along the lines of adopted into a white family and will try to fit in with all the rich uppity west beverly hills kids.:lol Like I said I'm though, really curious to see how his character fits in with the cast. I didn't see another single black character not even as extras in that clip...:lol

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 07:55 AM
Why? That show kicked ass when it was on during the early 90's dude.

Peewee- I think that this token black is more along the lines of adopted into a white family and will try to fit in with all the rich uppity west beverly hills kids.:lol Like I said I'm though, really curious to see how his character fits in with the cast. I didn't see another single black character not even as extras in that clip...:lol

I'm still pissed that there's no Hispanics.

Fuck, we own California!!

Melmart1
05-20-2008, 07:56 AM
Damn flo, I am dissapointed that you like this show. So much so, that you deserve to have to see my sig again, which is why I am posting here :)

ATRAIN
05-20-2008, 08:01 AM
Damn flo, I am dissapointed that you like this show. So much so, that you deserve to have to see my sig again, which is why I am posting here :)

florige
05-20-2008, 08:18 AM
I can't believe you guys? This show kicked ass on so many levels it's not even funny. You guys never gave it a chance.

ATRAIN
05-20-2008, 08:25 AM
I can't believe you guys? This show kicked ass on so many levels it's not even funny. You guys never gave it a chance.

My sisters used to watch it and they also used to buy those little teenbeet magazines. Im guessing flo had some. Hey Flo did you listen to New Kids on the Block as well?

Shelly
05-20-2008, 08:25 AM

:tu That's okay, florige. This can be our own little thread.

DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 08:38 AM
Hey, flo . . . did you spend countless hours slapping it to Dillon?

leemajors
05-20-2008, 08:41 AM
I watched 90210 religiously in high school and college. The pilot on mushrooms is mesmerizing.

Richard Cranium
05-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Saved by the Bell > 90210

florige
05-20-2008, 08:46 AM
My sisters used to watch it and they also used to buy those little teenbeet magazines. Im guessing flo had some. Hey Flo did you listen to New Kids on the Block as well?

:lol Thats okay guys. I see how you are. I bet A and PW can tell me episode by episode in detail of Dawson Creek. I remember one time PW saying that he was a huge James Van Der Beek fan....

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 08:51 AM
:lol Thats okay guys. I see how you are. I bet A and PW can tell me episode by episode in detail of Dawson Creek. I remember one time PW saying that he was a huge James Van Der Beek fan....

Fuck that noise.

I never saw any of that shit.

Now, if you were to have said "Wonder Years" . . . .

florige
05-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Fuck that noise.

What for Winnie Cooper?

ATRAIN
05-20-2008, 08:56 AM
Fuck that noise.

Yeah man I agree with pee wee, Wonder years kicked ass.

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 08:56 AM
What for Winnie Cooper?

I spent most of my early teenage years jacking off to her.

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 08:57 AM
Yeah man I agree with pee wee, Wonder years kicked ass.

Best. Show. Ever.

ATRAIN
05-20-2008, 08:59 AM
Best. Show. Ever.

I thought about this show the other day because I had a waitress named Winnie. Damn was she hot.

Richard Cranium
05-20-2008, 09:04 AM
I actually preferred Melrose Place.

MoSpur
05-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Are they seriously doing another 90210? If so, that is hilarious.

MoSpur
05-20-2008, 10:02 AM
Will Brenda make it back? That's the big question.

Spuradicator
05-20-2008, 12:11 PM
Wow, new 90210 is destined to FAIL

smeagol
05-20-2008, 12:18 PM

Best. Show. Ever.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

That explains a lot of things . . .

florige
09-10-2008, 08:09 AM
Hey Shelly, have you had a chance to check this out yet?

Shelly
09-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Of course! I'm on the fence about the show, though. The actress who plays Annie bugs me so much. She over acts.

And I'm convinced that Steve is Kelly's baby's daddy. Jennie Garth looks fantastic. Shannen, not so much.

florige
09-10-2008, 08:29 AM
Of course! I'm on the fence about the show, though. The actress who plays Annie bugs me so much. She over acts.

And I'm convinced that Steve is Kelly's baby's daddy. Jennie Garth looks fantastic. Shannen, not so much.

:lol How does Token fit in with the West Beverly High kids?

Shelly
09-10-2008, 08:41 AM

He's already best friends with the 'cool' kids and is a star LaCrosse player! And we may have some jungle fever action eventually...with David Silver's sister, Erin, who goes by the name Silver.

ashbeeigh
09-10-2008, 10:12 AM
I missed this week's episode because I get home too late. Can you watch it on the CW's website?

And I swear I heard one of the girls in the cafeteria called "Silver" on the first episode, i.e. the bastard half sister of Kelly and David...I see drama. :lol

Shelly
09-10-2008, 10:19 AM
I missed this week's episode because I get home too late. Can you watch it on the CW's website?

And I swear I heard one of the girls in the cafeteria called "Silver" on the first episode, i.e. the bastard half sister of Kelly and David...I see drama. :lol

I don't know if you can watch online or not, but I read somewhere that it repeats on Wed., so look on CW's website.

Yes, she's Kelly's half-sister.