PDA

View Full Version : Game-changing Manu

Kobulingam
05-19-2008, 08:32 PM
:depressed:depressed:depressed:depressed:depressed :depressedManu changed the game by running into Peja and then not getting back on defense fast enough (allowing Peja to hit a 3).

Marcus Bryant
05-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Then he changed it again by hitting a couple of 3s.

Rummpd
05-19-2008, 08:48 PM
he has made errors but he is also playing hard and shooting well - 4th quarter is his time tonight - mark it down.

beck253
05-19-2008, 08:48 PM
:depressed:depressed:depressed:depressed:depressed :depressedManu changed the game by running into Peja and then not getting back on defense fast enough (allowing Peja to hit a 3).

WOW, Manu really has blazing ways of making eat your poor pissy words, don't he?

OWNED!

Nikos
05-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Lets just hope Manu is SUPERMANU in the second half. The Spurs will need it.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-19-2008, 08:50 PM

See this is what you get when you jump the gun. If you just had a little more faith, you wouldn't be getting owned like this...

Kobulingam
05-19-2008, 08:51 PM
WOW, Manu really has blazing ways of making eat your poor pissy words, don't he?

OWNED!

It was all me. Someone text messaged his blackberry my post.

TMTTRIO
05-19-2008, 10:41 PM
Yeah Manu had a couple of good three pointers in the second quarter but for the most part Manu was still making really stupid decisions and throwing up shots that kept the Hornets in the game. I have not been happy with his decision making at all lately. Luckily the Spurs were still able to pull it out. I hope Manu gets out of the funk he's in.

MarceloM!
05-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Yeah Manu had a couple of good three pointers in the second quarter but for the most part Manu was still making really stupid decisions and throwing up shots that kept the Hornets in the game. Luckily the Spurs were still able to pull it out. I hope Manu gets out of the funk he's in.

Man, what to say for Tim and Tony ?? the same thing, but at least Manu scored 25.

Tim: FGM-A 5-17 16 PTS
Tony: FGM-A 7-17 17 PTS
Manu: FGM-A 6-19 26 PTS

DAF86
05-19-2008, 10:53 PM
Yeah Manu had a couple of good three pointers in the second quarter but for the most part Manu was still making really stupid decisions and throwing up shots that kept the Hornets in the game. I have not been happy with his decision making at all lately. Luckily the Spurs were still able to pull it out. I hope Manu gets out of the funk he's in.

Yeah he didn't have a great game but he still had 26 points 5 assts, 5 rebs and great D, we wouldn't have won the game without him.
that's what HUGE players do in elimination games, they just don't give up even on a rough night, see Tim Duncan in game 7 of the 05 finals.

Manu, I love you!!!!!!!!

Kori Ellis
05-19-2008, 10:54 PM
None of the Spurs big 3 had a great offensive night. But they (along with the role players) all did what they had to do to win the game. It was very much a team victory. It wasn't pretty but it was awesome.