PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Weather Anomalies and Field Effects (New Paper by Dr Judy Wood)

CB_Brooklyn
05-19-2008, 09:23 PM
A new groundbreaking paper by former Clemson University Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Dr Judy Wood, on Hurricane Erin on 9/11 has been published on her personal website: http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/erin/

A press release by Andrew Johnson regarding this paper has been published as well:

New Study by former Professor Examines Hurricane Erin on 9/11/01

Dr. Judy Wood, a former Professor of Mechanical Engineering, has posted a new study which highlights the possible links between events on 9/11 and the occurrence in the Atlantic ocean of Hurricane Erin.

continued...
http://www.prlog.org/10073301-new-study-by-former-professor-examines-hurricane-erin-on-9-11-01.html

ChumpDumper
05-19-2008, 10:11 PM
So does she think high-energy beam weapons caused Hurricane Erin too?

Nbadan
05-20-2008, 05:03 PM
The new study, (posted at http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/erin) considers the “Field Effects” associated with Hurricanes and energy effects involved in destruction of the World Trade Centre complex in New York City on 9/11. Dr. Wood’s extensive research has already cataloged a substantial range of evidence of very unusual effects at the WTC site on and since 9/11. The preponderance of this evidence points to the use of one or more Directed Energy Weapons in the destruction of the WTC buildings. This general conclusion has been the focal point of her Qui Tam Case against NIST’s contractors. The defendants are accused of committing fraud, including "wilful indifference" which resulted in them presenting a deceptive analysis and false data constructs, which were then used to compile the NCSTAR1 reports (See http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/Qui_Tam_Wood.html) .

A Professor of Mechanical Engineering versus Chumpdumper who can't do basic integral Calculus...who to believe...who to believe....

ChumpDumper
05-20-2008, 05:10 PM
You don't believe anything.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Seriously, what do you BELIEVE really happened on 9/11?

ClingingMars
05-20-2008, 09:52 PM
So does she think high-energy beam weapons caused Hurricane Erin too?

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 02:22 AM
Maybe she thinks the hurricane powered the energy beam weapon she claims blew up the WTC buildings.

I guess her students at Clemson could explain it -- if she was still a professor.

Nbadan
05-21-2008, 03:39 AM
After some research, it's pretty evident she has no clue how DEWs work nor can she effectively relate how they could have been used in the 9-11 attacks...this is all you need to see..

CYAwR3f16Z4
d2E70dsEnJ8

Count her...completely discredited...

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 03:40 AM
But she was an engineering professor!

Nbadan
05-21-2008, 03:42 AM
....after watching a hour of her public appearances and interview with Dr. Greg Jenkins one has to wonder what Clemson University was thinking....

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 03:47 AM
Really, it took you an hour to figure out she was a loon? It took me five seconds and I can't even do basic integral calculus.

Nbadan
05-21-2008, 04:04 AM
Perhaps I'm just more willing to give people the benefit of the doubt...but more importantly there are many questions the 9-11 commission left unanswered and like crop circles or UFOs I'm willing to look at theories a little more seriously than you are and see if they pass the smell test....

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 04:22 AM
Crop circles were made by humans.

UFOs? Not interested. If space aliens want to contact me, I'm easy enough to find.

Most of the 9/11 questions have been reasonably answered in the many investigations that have taken place. If you want people to believe some other theory, you need some other theory to believe.

What's your theory?

MannyIsGod
05-21-2008, 08:10 AM
:Lmao

Oh man - people have no idea the amount of energy being released in a hurricane if they even think about linking it to 9/11.

RandomGuy
05-21-2008, 10:06 AM
one has to wonder what Clemson University was thinking....

... to even hire this nutcase in the first place.

I agree.

Obviously a NWO agent planted by the government to discredit the 9-11 movement. ;)

RandomGuy
05-21-2008, 10:16 AM
But she was an engineering professor!

... she probably even signed the truther petition for "scientists and architects, along with IP Freely, Garlemaballs Magee, and E. Nourmouspenis.

xrayzebra
05-21-2008, 10:23 AM
We are going to use this machine to destroy Irans nuclear plants.
Right dan? Bush has got it right this time.....yeah baby.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 10:29 AM
... to even hire this nutcase in the first place.

I agree.

Obviously a NWO agent planted by the government to discredit the 9-11 movement. ;)I haven't been able to verify it yet, but word is she spent several months in a coma after being hit by a car while jogging. That or garden variety schizophrenia would explain a lot.

Still got an hour of dan's time. He's fair and balanced.

ClingingMars
05-21-2008, 03:18 PM
We are going to use this machine to destroy Irans nuclear plants.
Right dan? Bush has got it right this time.....yeah baby.

Don Quixote
05-21-2008, 05:21 PM
I, for one, appreciate the learned and relevant input BasketballDan brings to this board. He definitely gives me a lot to think about.

So ... Dan ... do you plan to go to the Convention this August? Are the masses of like-minded people planning some sort of get-together there? I hope so, because I think you and your friends have something to say to the DNC and the public, and should try your best to get it out to the M$M, which doesn't want your message to get out. They're in Clinton's pocket for sure.

But I'd love for you to get to go to Denver.

smeagol
05-21-2008, 07:51 PM
:lmao x 1,000,000,000 @ Crop circles

Are you serious?

shelshor
05-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Maybe she thinks the hurricane powered the energy beam weapon she claims blew up the WTC buildings.

I guess her students at Clemson could explain it -- if she was still a professor.

But was the energy beam weapon reverse-engubeered from flying saucer technology?

Nbadan
05-23-2008, 02:30 AM
Obviously a NWO agent planted by the government to discredit the 9-11 movement.

Nonsense she was discredited by other truthers....not by the 911 faith movement.....

ChumpDumper
05-23-2008, 12:54 PM
Right, no one but other nutters would even bother "researching" her claims.

Nbadan
05-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Right, no one but other nutters would even bother "researching" her claims.

Forget all the cult talk by RG and the other members of his 911 faith movement that has come to dominate the other 911 thread, this sentiment above by Chumpy is exactly why the 911 movement continues to thrive....if we had a serious investigation into the events that led up to 911 then we could prove or disprove theories in a scientifically-backed and carefully researched manner instead of in RG's (and the 911 faith movements) simplistic and hap-hazard manner....maybe, just maybe more people could finally come to a consensus about what really happened...

....otherwise, claiming that your right when you've failed to convince anyone that thought differently from the beginning is a shallow victory...

ChumpDumper
05-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Forget all the cult talk by RG and the other members of his 911 faith movement that has come to dominate the other 911 thread, this sentiment above by Chumpy is exactly why the 911 movement continues to thrive....Define "thrive." I've seen a bunch of videos on YouTube, and some blogs. That's it. When was the last 9/11 truth rally you attended, dan? How many people showed up? How many new converts did you convince? How much money for a new investigation was raised?

if we had a serious investigation into the events that led up to 911Already did. Just because it didn't come up with the answers you wanted, that isn't a good enough reason for a do-over.

then we could prove or disprove theories in a scientifically-backed and carefully researched manner instead of in RG's (and the 911 faith movements) simplistic and hap-hazard manner.Show me ANYTHING the truth movement has done that is scientifically backed and carefully researched. Show me ANY peer-reviewed paper that has shown up in an established journal touting an alternative theory for the events of 9/11.

...maybe, just maybe more people could finally come to a consensus about what really happened...I'm quite comfortable with the numbers as they are. Anyone who has actually looked into this and actually believes something other than the basic accepted story can be written off as far as I'm concerned.

....otherwise, claiming that your right when you've failed to convince anyone that thought differently from the beginning is a shallow victory...Again, after six years, it doesn't matter all that much anymore. You are never going to get a new investigation and it wouldn't change anything about how history views 9/11. The federal government did not take the threat of Islamic fundamentalism seriously enough and we paid for it when Islamic fundamentalists attacked the US on 9/11.

You want to convince me or anyone else otherwise?

Tell uswhat you think really happened on 9/11.

Don Quixote
05-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Wow ... 9/11, which was done by Bush & co., causes changes in weather patterns! I've heard he is responsible for global warming, but this is a neat one. Have you considered getting your message to the Democratic convention? And would Obama consider making this a part of his platform?

He should.

Yonivore
05-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Wow ... 9/11, which was done by Bush & co., causes changes in weather patterns! I've heard he is responsible for global warming, but this is a neat one. Have you considered getting your message to the Democratic convention? And would Obama consider making this a part of his platform?

He should.
George W. Bush, the diabolical idiot that couldn't be stopped.

CB_Brooklyn
07-31-2008, 12:13 AM
Magnetometer data from alaska.edu shows the earth's magnetic field shifted with every 9/11 "event". This includes the plane-shaped holes appearing in the towers. The World Trade Center was destroyed with directed energy weapons. See this analysis by former Clemson University Professor of Mechanical Engineering Dr Judy Wood for info on the magnetometer data:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/erin/erin5.html

Path of Erin before and after 9/11. Notice its u-turn away from NYC right after 9/11:

http://drjudywood.com/pics/080601/erinpr1.gif

Dario
07-31-2008, 12:42 AM
That woman needs to get laid soon

Trainwreck2100
07-31-2008, 01:02 AM
I want a high energy beam weapon.

sabar
07-31-2008, 01:35 AM
What credible scientific paper is published on the author's own website? Couldn't even get it put into some fake non-credible journal?

The end.

Cry Havoc
07-31-2008, 08:37 AM
:Lmao

Oh man - people have no idea the amount of energy being released in a hurricane if they even think about linking it to 9/11.

+1

"The Hutchison Effect is primarily a “Field Effect”, seemingly created by a poorly understood interaction between electrostatic, magnetic and radio frequency fields."

So let me get this straight....

You don't know anything about what you're talking about, but we're supposed to believe your incredibly far-reaching hypothesis. After you clearly state you don't understand anything about what you're saying.

Mmmkay.

Phenomanul
07-31-2008, 08:44 AM
There is the butterfly effect... I think I created a typhoon 3 weeks ago when I was trying to swat some mosquitoes off my neck.

:lol