PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans...Detroit says: GOOD NIGHT NOW!

theMUHMEshow
05-19-2008, 10:03 PM
its big boy school now...:nope

theMUHMEshow
05-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey Cp3 Lmfao

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks.

I think you all got Boston easy!

Another Spurs/Pistons Finals?

Could be.

Pistons there for sure.

Laker team is going to be tough!

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks.

I think you all got Boston easy!

Another Spurs/Pistons Finals?

Could be.

Pistons there for sure.

Laker team is going to be tough!

The NBA will do everything they can to not let Detroit VS SA happen.

theMUHMEshow
05-19-2008, 10:17 PM
San Antonio... lets fuck David Stern...team ball in the finals again...then let the best TEAM win...

DO WORK SON!

*EXCEPT, WE GOT HOME COURT THIS TIME* ;)

theMUHMEshow
05-20-2008, 11:21 AM
Lmfao @ No

BRHornet45
05-20-2008, 11:23 AM
San Antonio... lets fuck David Stern...team ball in the finals again...then let the best TEAM win...

DO WORK SON!

*EXCEPT, WE GOT HOME COURT THIS TIME* ;)

son I don't think that I have ever seen a bigger nut-hugger than you. It's almost as if you are begging for love from Spurs fans. I hear you suck a mean one though no doubt ...

theMUHMEshow
05-20-2008, 11:27 AM
son I don't think that I have ever seen a bigger nut-hugger than you. It's almost as if you are begging for love from Spurs fans. I hear you suck a mean one though no doubt ...

LMFAO @ THIS GUY....

No, I respect the spurs...I dont need to "nut-hug" I got my 'stones poppin the celtics tonight :lol

have fun on your fishing trip brotha...

BRHornet45
05-20-2008, 11:30 AM
LMFAO @ THIS GUY....

No, I respect the spurs...I dont need to "nut-hug" I got my 'stones poppin the celtics tonight :lol

have fun on your fishing trip brotha...

for real though son every post you make is kissing the Spurs ass and basically begging for acceptance from their fans.

2centsworth
05-20-2008, 11:37 AM
for real though son every post you make is kissing the Spurs ass and basically begging for acceptance from their fans.

Detroit fans are held in high regard on this website. The rest of you get zilch, especially losers who use son every sentence and who won't be here very long. Try to contribute before trying to attack people.

BRHornet45
05-20-2008, 11:39 AM
Detroit fans are held in high regard on this website. The rest of you get zilch, especially losers who use son every sentence and who won't be here very long. Try to contribute before trying to attack people.

son son son

JamStone
05-20-2008, 11:40 AM
This is a little bit like a kid kicking another kid on the ground after his big brother beat him up.

A lot of credit goes to the Spurs for handling their business. But, this is a bit much from fans of a team that didn't actually beat the Hornets.

2centsworth
05-20-2008, 11:46 AM
son son son

now you're entertaining me. That a way jester.

Darcus
05-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Lmfao @ No

Lmfao @ NBA East

Southwest Texas Fan
05-20-2008, 11:54 AM

Chill man. There is no ass-kissing going on here just great mutual respect between two great teams and their fans.

BRHornet45
05-20-2008, 11:54 AM
now you're entertaining me. That a way jester.

god bless 2cents. ... son

IronMexican
05-20-2008, 11:57 AM
never knew Detroit fans and San Antonio fans had gay love for eachother, but, w/e, we have too many enemies to be friends with anyone.

TampaDude
05-20-2008, 12:21 PM
never knew Detroit fans and San Antonio fans had gay love for eachother, but, w/e, we have too many enemies to be friends with anyone.

No "gay love"...just mutual respect...Spurs fans respect the Pistons, because they are a tough, experienced, TEAM-oriented organization...and Pistons fans feel the same way about the Spurs. Plus, the 2005 Finals was an epic battle...one of the best Finals EVER...I hope we get to do it again this year!

SPURS AND PISTONS IN THE FINALS...LET'S DO IT!!!!! :toast

Jon1798
05-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Wow, beat the sixers and Magic and it wasn't pretty. Pistons are glad they didn't have to play the Hornets and are in the east.

Jon1798
05-20-2008, 12:41 PM
No "gay love"...just mutual respect...Spurs fans respect the Pistons, because they are a tough, experienced, TEAM-oriented organization...and Pistons fans feel the same way about the Spurs. Plus, the 2005 Finals was an epic battle...one of the best Finals EVER...I hope we get to do it again this year!

SPURS AND PISTONS IN THE FINALS...LET'S DO IT!!!!! :toast

There's that, and the fact that they both like men. :hat

mavsfan1000
05-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Man fuck the 4 days off. Big advantage to an older team to get more days off.

ATXSPUR
05-20-2008, 12:46 PM

It's called respect between two TOP CLASS franchises. Both franchises play ball the right way and both know what it takes to win a championship. A few things happen and detroit would be tied with us 2-2 in championships in the 2000s.

But punk trolls like you who feel their team is entitled to everything simply because they made a good showing in their first time in the playoffs wouldn't understand that.

rayray2k8
05-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Look up the 2005 NBA finals, noobs.

It was a hard fought sereis and there was nothing
but respect on this board for that team.
We got love for teams that know defense wins championships.

BRHornet45
05-20-2008, 12:48 PM
It's called respect between two TOP CLASS franchises. Both franchises play ball the right way and both know what it takes to win a championship. A few things happen and detroit would be tied with us 2-2 in championships in the 2000s.

But punk trolls like you who feel their team is entitled to everything simply because they made a good showing in their first time in the playoffs wouldn't understand that.

oh son you really showed me. thanks. .... fucking idiot

hater
05-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Wow, beat the sixers and Magic and it wasn't pretty. Pistons are glad they didn't have to play the Hornets and are in the east.

I think Pistons are cool and all and hope they beat Celtics. But this man is right,

Pistons would have got their asses kicked by the Hornets in a playoff series.

Spurs > Hornets > Pistons > Lakers > Suns > Jazz > Celtics

Darcus
05-20-2008, 12:52 PM
I think Pistons are cool and all and hope they beat Celtics. But this man is right,

I'd definitely stick the Lakers before the Pistons, but good call on sticking the Celts last. Fuck 'em, they're overrated.

ATXSPUR
05-20-2008, 12:54 PM

don't you have fishing to do?

BRHornet45
05-20-2008, 12:56 PM
don't you have fishing to do?

son I don't fish. by the way, who is that beast in your sig?

JamStone
05-20-2008, 01:01 PM

Interesting contention.

Detroit blew out New Orleans both times they met in the regular season (by 15 points and 21 points respectively), that 15 point loss being at New Orleans, their third worst loss at home all year.

Tayshaun does a pretty good job on Peja. Rasheed and McDyess handle David West well. All 6-foot-7 of Rip Hamilton on Chris Paul, and CP3 gets posted up all game long.

New Orleans would likely struggle against Detroit in a 7 game series.

BRHornet45
05-20-2008, 01:02 PM
TALK ABOUT BEING BITCH MADE!!!

[QUOTE=BRHornet45;2517179]yes son of course I would. unlike some Spurs fans on here who are telling me "fuck your team", "hornets suck", etc. I bring SO much CLASS and DIGNITY to this board

son you will never learn.

Pistons < Spurs
05-20-2008, 01:02 PM
I wish we had the opportunity to play the Hornets in the playoffs. Who knows what would have happened? Maybe they could have beat us. But I don't think so. We matchup much better against them than perhaps the Spurs did. And our depth is too great for them to contend with.

In the 2 regular season games we played them, we beat them by 15 in New Orleans (91-76), and by 21 in Detroit (105-84).

Pistons < Spurs
05-20-2008, 01:03 PM
LOL JamStone beat me to it...

hater
05-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Interesting contention.

Detroit blew out New Orleans both times they met in the regular season (by 15 points and 21 points respectively), that 15 point loss being at New Orleans, their third worst loss at home all year.

Tayshaun does a pretty good job on Peja. Rasheed and McDyess handle David West well. All 6-foot-7 of Rip Hamilton on Chris Paul, and CP3 gets posted up all game long.

New Orleans would likely struggle against Detroit in a 7 game series.

r you seriously bringin up regular season games???

JamStone
05-20-2008, 01:14 PM
r you seriously bringin up regular season games???

Yes. That's the only reference we have. And, the Hornets played just like they did in the playoffs all regular season long. That's why they won 56 games and had the second best record in the Western Conference.

Your view is basically the same type of view that led Spurs fans to believe the Spurs were going to sweep the Pistons in the 2005 NBA Finals before the series started.

Detroit is a bad match-up for New Orleans.

hater
05-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Yes. That's the only reference we have.

well, that's a very sad reference.

Pistons have not exactly been cruising through the first 2 rounds. And that is in the pathetic Easter Conference, versus opponents at least 10 times more inferior than the Hornets.

BTW, I had Spurs in 6 on that series vs. Detroit.

dmac
05-20-2008, 01:19 PM

You forgot to mention how classy you are with that comment.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

JamStone
05-20-2008, 01:25 PM
well, that's a very sad reference.

Pistons have not exactly been cruising through the first 2 rounds. And that is in the pathetic Easter Conference, versus opponents at least 10 times more inferior than the Hornets.

BTW, I had Spurs in 6 on that series vs. Detroit.

They didn't cruise in the first round. They didn't bring it against Philadelphia.

They beat Orlando in five games with Chauncey missing the final 3 games. That's cruising.

But, it's whatever. You're obviously your screen name.