PDA

View Full Version : here doing what i said i would do

CP3forMVP
05-19-2008, 10:19 PM
first off congrats to the spurs, what a great series. the hornets had more than enough oppurtunitys to win this series but couldn't come through. our perimeter d SUCKED. in my mind the hornets should be ashamed. they got up 2-0 and they became satisfied. but no biggy theres always next season. hopefully some players aren't back next season and the hornets will come back contending for the trophy next season. book this, hornets will be a top 3 team in the league. but like i said congrats on winning a great series and see yall next season.

if yall would welcome me i'd like to stay on the board to provide some bball knowledge on the spurs-lakers series.

timvp
05-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Great series. The Spurs have been through a lot of series but that Chris Paul pick-and-roll is the most unstoppable play the Spurs have ever played against. It's just impossible to guard.

If your team stays healthy, Wright becomes the stud he looks like he can become and you add one more piece, there might be a championship in your future :tu

m33p0
05-19-2008, 10:26 PM
hornets is the future no doubt about that.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2008, 10:27 PM
A gracious post. Your team will be back - inexperience beat them this year.

With class like that, welcome to ST for as long as you like. :)

PS I would've played much more Julian Wright. No-one on the Spurs can run and jump with him.

Edit: you like Wright too, LJ? I didn't see your post as I wrote mine. Great minds think alike! :)

Beno Udrih
first off congrats to the spurs, what a great series. the hornets had more than enough oppurtunitys to win this series but couldn't come through. our perimeter d SUCKED. in my mind the hornets should be ashamed. they got up 2-0 and they became satisfied. but no biggy theres always next season. hopefully some players aren't back next season and the hornets will come back contending for the trophy next season. book this, hornets will be a top 3 team in the league. but like i said congrats on winning a great series and see yall next season.

if yall would welcome me i'd like to stay on the board to provide some bball knowledge on the spurs-lakers series.

:tu Stick around brah. The more the better.

peewee's lovechild

You're one of the good ones, few that there are.

You're okay in my book.

samikeyp
05-19-2008, 10:28 PM
You're one of the good ones, few that there are.

You're okay in my book.

mine too. Stick around...the summer here is pretty fun.

lefty
05-19-2008, 10:29 PM
hornets is the future no doubt about that.

Ummm...No

But I guess it's nice to be nice

Borosai
05-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Nice post, and the family grows.