PDA

View Full Version : Can I Now Become A Spur Fan??

alon504
05-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Will you guys allow it? I accept our loss and am proud of the Hornets, but, I want to see the Lakers go down...HARD. I'm a Hornets fan, but, I am an NBA fan. Can I jump on the bandwagon and root you guys to the decimation of the Lakers? I hate that fucking team. GO SPURS!!!!!

timmydidit
05-19-2008, 10:35 PM
you need an initiation first

ancestron
05-19-2008, 10:36 PM
No.

MarceloM!
Hmmmmm you loser!

alon504
Too late. I'm not leaving.

timvp
An enemy of an enemy is a friend.

Welcome.

samikeyp
05-19-2008, 10:39 PM
I don't know...after statements like these....

Wow....you all are really low class. It takes guts to come here and say congratulations. It takes guts. We played a horrible game and almost beat you and I am here to say congratulations. You all are amazing. The income level of this board must be particularly low...at least the class level is.

Let's leave it wide open for you to attack...it seems to give you Mexicans a bunch of hard ons....

Thank you....next ignorant San Antonian...

Show me San Antonio's true colors.

Drop the ignorant blanket statements and anything is possible.

MarceloM!
05-19-2008, 10:39 PM

For this situations, we have a special initiation for people like you. You can do it , but it will cost. First, you look in the other way, take a look at your back. Then, wait a moment.

Kriz-Maxima
05-19-2008, 10:41 PM
Answer quick, who is better, Manu or Tony?

lefty
05-19-2008, 10:42 PM

:lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
05-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Welcome alon

jag
05-19-2008, 10:43 PM

http://smiliesftw.com/x/riaa.gif?

mrcoon29
Hmmm..another bandwagon fan; Lucky for you we have an extremely large wagon. Hop on and join the Faker Hate! Although my severe dislike for the Fakers went down just a touch when Snaq left.

byrontx
Welcome aboard.

ClingingMars

Welcome.

ballhog
05-19-2008, 10:44 PM
The more the merrier.

ShoogarBear
05-19-2008, 10:45 PM

Brutalis
05-19-2008, 10:46 PM
Right ok.

He'll be gone after losing a game in this series.

austinlakepirate
05-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Will you guys allow it? I accept our loss and am proud of the Hornets, but, I want to see the Lakers go down...HARD. I'm a Hornets fan, but, I am an NBA fan. Can I jump on the bandwagon and root you guys to the decimation of the Lakers? I hate that fucking team. GO SPURS!!!!!

I'm gonna get flamed but yes.

I accept you as a Spurs fan.

I think the NO Hornets, as a franchise, are following in the Spurs footprints. It's only natural for Hornets fans to idolize and emulate Spurs fans. It's only natural.

ShoogarBear
05-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Right ok.

He'll be gone after losing a game in this series.

Just like a true Spur fan. :lol

austinlakepirate
05-19-2008, 10:50 PM
So are they the Fakers or the Lickers

I prefer Lickers, especially while they were playing the Jizz

Hmmm..another bandwagon fan; Lucky for you we have an extremely large wagon. Hop on and join the Faker Hate! Although my severe dislike for the Fakers went down just a touch when Snaq left.

alon504
05-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Welcome aboard.

Thank you, now, let's beat the shit out of the Lakers. Keep in mind this is VERY temporary. Once the NBA Championship is over, I'm back to the Hornets. In fact, I'm duo Hornets/Spurs right now. OK?!? Now, after the Hornets/Spurs series settles down and the smack against Hornets fans settles down in the next day or so, let's talk about how we can put the Lakers where they belong...AND THAT IS IN THE LOSERS COLUMN!!!! Let's do it!!!! :flag:

gospursgojas
05-19-2008, 11:15 PM
You need to get rolled or jumped in and you need to fight back to show that you are down esai... puro..

:flag:

mVp
05-19-2008, 11:16 PM

Welcome.

+1

You're not alone in your hate for the Lakers.

Man of Steel
05-19-2008, 11:17 PM
Welcome.

Time to kick some Licker ass...

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-19-2008, 11:18 PM
If you're not against us anymore. You're for us.

FUCK THE LAKERS. WOO!

Alamo Boy
05-19-2008, 11:19 PM
What a loser... you are a class A loser foreal:flipoff

:lol calm down

BiZNicK
05-19-2008, 11:20 PM
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Ariel
05-19-2008, 11:20 PM

Welcome.
Agreed.

alon504
05-19-2008, 11:22 PM
You need to get rolled or jumped in and you need to fight back to show that you are down esai... puro..

:flag:

You have to understand one thing...when it comes down to shit like this, you're my neighbor. Get it? Ok. The Hornets lost. They are my team. It just happened, but, I'm smart enough to know that we are young and we'll be back with a scary vengeance next season. Everybody knows this. But, now, you are my neighbor (Texas/Lousiana)..get it? And on top of that I hate the Fakers, so let's get it going and let's beat the Fakers. We have TWO days and it is Game 1 in LA. We HAVE to win game 1. Oh we all know the stats. Yeah, yeah, 80 something percent that win the first game win it all, etc. etc. OK, so, that means we have to win Game 1. I don't want us to be the underdog. Are you reading me? I hate the Fakers and I've always rooted for the Spurs since you've always been our neighbor team. Follow me. OK?!? Now, I'm dead serious. I want Jack Nicholas pouting by the 3rd quarter on Wednesday. It's ON baby..IT IS ON. SPURS/LAKERS!!!!

Ariel
05-19-2008, 11:22 PM
What a loser... you are a class A loser foreal:flipoff
Can't blame him. God knows even if the Spurs were out, I'd still be rooting for whomever is playing against you.

rAm
05-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by timvp

Welcome.

- Mars

Supreme_Being
05-19-2008, 11:23 PM
You need to ask Sequ's approval for that, I'm afraid.

m33p0
05-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Answer quick, who is better, Manu or Tony?i'm not sure that question is allowed. someone filed an injuction against the use of that query i'm pretty sure.

Don Quixote
05-19-2008, 11:25 PM
It's hard to believe that Hornets fans would want to pull for San Antonio in the next round.

This was a Lakers town before the Hornets got here.

alon504
05-19-2008, 11:29 PM
It's hard to believe that Hornets fans would want to pull for San Antonio in the next round.

This was a Lakers town before the Hornets got here.

We hate the Fakers in New Orleans. Trust. And we took care of them during the regular season (and we did it in LA). We couldn't wait to meet them, but, that didn't happen. Now, you are meeting them. Of course we would now root for the Spurs. We really do hate the Fakers. (we can't dig deep enough to call them the---cough, cough LLLLakers.) You have to win. We are now Spurs fans. I don't have time to leave and be depressed about a Hornets loss..the goal is for the Fakers to lose and we only have 2 days. Let's win this damn thing.

Don Quixote
05-19-2008, 11:35 PM
Okay, then. I'll take your word for it.

Most of the people I met around here, before the Hornets started selling out their arena, were Laker fans. I guess Kobe has earned "street cred," whatever that is. It seems to be important in this town. (I don't think I'd want it.)

phxspurfan
05-19-2008, 11:57 PM
We hate the Fakers in New Orleans. Trust. And we took care of them during the regular season (and we did it in LA). We couldn't wait to meet them, but, that didn't happen. Now, you are meeting them. Of course we would now root for the Spurs. We really do hate the Fakers. (we can't dig deep enough to call them the---cough, cough LLLLakers.) You have to win. We are now Spurs fans. I don't have time to leave and be depressed about a Hornets loss..the goal is for the Fakers to lose and we only have 2 days. Let's win this damn thing.

I definitely thought that if NO took the SA series, they would take the Lakers too. They looked that good.

Sasha
05-20-2008, 02:09 AM

Absolutely. If it had been the other way around, I would have joined the Hornets. Besides, the Spurs need all the fans they can get. To hear the media tell it, we don't have any!

So, Go Spurs Go!:lobt2:

greens
05-20-2008, 02:12 AM

Welcome! :toast

rayray2k8
05-20-2008, 02:13 AM
You need to ask Sequ's approval for that, I'm afraid.

I think we all know what he's gonna say. :lol

Having this fan join, is no different from the other band waggoners.
He'll get flammed for this, but it looks to me that this person has
made up his mind.

Avitus1
05-20-2008, 02:14 AM
Buy a Spurs shirt and wear it with pride, you will be accepted.

TampaDude
05-20-2008, 01:33 PM

Welcome aboard...teh Fakerz are going down...Spurs in 6... :toast

beachwood
05-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Sure you can join. There's room since the Spurs bandwagon emptied a little after we went down 0-2.

oboymeetsogirl
05-20-2008, 02:46 PM

Obviously if the Spurs go all the way, that means that the Hornets' taking them all the way to seven games indicates that you're really, really close to a championship caliber team.

Well, I most certainly hope the Spurs go all the way, and that would mean that the Hornets really are pretty damned good. But seriously, I don't think "experience" was a non-factor in this past series. It obviously paid off in all the Spurs wins (not just game seven). Your Hornets are just two or three role players away from a winning formula, but we'll see how many years it will or not take to see them perform on the level of the "slow and old" Spurs.

DarrinS
05-20-2008, 03:05 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/riaa.gif? <-- WTF is that?

tmtcsc
05-20-2008, 03:59 PM
If you are West Coast Hornet / SeattleFan or Harvery Hornet from Hornetsreport, you can fuck off. Quick Ban Shazzam.

Nolazach
05-20-2008, 04:12 PM

I'm on the wagon too. Although I was a Spurs fan as a kid in Austin in the 80's and remember a few games in Hemisfair and the cool space needle. I was a fan of the Spurs for a long time. I actually jumped off when we got our own team.

I still pull for SA unless they play a team with Shaq on it or a team with the two people I actually know in the NBA. (Bulls, Celtics' T. Thomas, G. Davis--my brother works for LSU b-ball)

So, even though I WAS a Spurs fan when they weren't that good, it was back before I knew anything and was just a homer. I'll jump back on.:flag:

If you are West Coast Hornet / SeattleFan or Harvery Hornet from Hornetsreport, you can fuck off. Quick Ban Shazzam.

Nope just like me and BR same name both forums.

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 05:54 PM
As long as you shit on the Lakers and shit on them good.