PDA

View Full Version : Why you hate the Lakers

Pages : [1] 2

Indazone
05-19-2008, 11:06 PM
I hate the Lakers for their lemon yellow uni's. That's not even close in bad taste in comparison with their purple road uniforms. I hate their overrated team and their stupid Hollywood fans. Jack Nickleson can stick a sock in it.
I can't stand the Lakers because of their ridiculous gift from David Stern of Pau Gasol. Zen Master Phil Jackson....and his cradle robbing ways. Kobe Bryant ... uhhhh need I even go there? Sasha Vujavic who thinks he's good but not! Lamar Odom, I will be glad when he's fishing. :toast

Feel free to jump in

Kori Ellis
05-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Kobe is too smug
Phil J is too Zen
Gasol is too Gasol
Sasha Vujacic NICKNAMED HIMSELF "The Machine"

Tigole Bitties
05-19-2008, 11:09 PM
at least Jack stuck around when the Lakers sucked ass

I hate:
- all the pretentious Lakers "fans"
- Luke Walton for being Bill's son
- Jordan Farmar's Ferengi ears
- Sasha's wannabe Oberto haircut
- Kobe for being Kobe

timmydidit
05-19-2008, 11:11 PM
hollywood fans who know nothing about basketball

Anti.Hero
05-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Because the media loves them.

Brutalis
05-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Kobe is too smug
Phil J is too Zen
Gasol is too Gasol

And Fisher smells fishy.

daslicer
05-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Don't really hate this batch of lakers like I did the Kobe-Shaq ones. I only dislike a few which is Dfish, Gaysol, and Vujaic. The thing I really hate these days about them is their bandwagon fans.

Lebowski Brickowski
05-19-2008, 11:13 PM

:lmao :lmao

- that's awesome.

Bob Lanier
05-19-2008, 11:13 PM
The phantom foul on Laimbeer.

But that's water under the bridge. I like 'em better than the Flipstons, the Salt Lake City North Cs, or even the Spurs.

Jobbs
05-19-2008, 11:14 PM

:(

kevinwiz
05-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Kobe is too smug
Phil J is too Zen
Gasol is too Gasol
no he didn't, stu lantz (lakers color commentator) named him that and it just stuck. and i won't bother replying to the rest of your arguments

m33p0
05-19-2008, 11:15 PM
because they are that's why i do.

Lebowski Brickowski
I hate phil jackson for being an arrogant asshole shit talking whiner who can't admit failure.

bdictjames
They're blocking our way to a championship
I dont know I really dislike Vujacic.

Texas_Ranger
05-19-2008, 11:16 PM
I am from Slovenia, and I still hate that bitch Vujacic. I hope he'll choke in this series.

Kori Ellis
05-19-2008, 11:16 PM
no he didn't, stu lantz (lakers color commentator) named him that and it just stuck. and i won't bother replying to the rest of your arguments

Umm.... I heard him explaining to another player than he nicknamed himself that (and the player asked him Why? :lol). So, you can blame it on Stu Lantz if you want. But I heard it from Sasha's mouth.

m33p0
05-19-2008, 11:17 PM
Oliver Ortmann, he's The Machine. not this queer.

kevinwiz
05-19-2008, 11:17 PM
Umm.... I heard him explaining to another player than he nicknamed himself that (and the player asked him Why? :lol). So, you can blame it on Stu Lantz if you want. But I heard it from Sasha's mouth.

then he's lying because he is cocky because stu lantz named him that, i remember hearing him say it the first time

Indazone
05-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Laker hate is historical.
Kareem Magic years
Shaq-Kobe tandem.
the Kobe-Gasol Flopping show.

TheNextGen
05-19-2008, 11:22 PM
yah...stu and joel meyers called him scoring machine..then he got a rebound and said he was a rebounding machine...since then, they've been calling him the machine. TNT gets it wrong when the say he self proclaimed it.

SRJ
05-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Why do I hate the Lakers?

When I was a kid growing up in SA, we had a nice team. Ice, A-Train, Mitchell, Johnny Moore was pretty good, and so on. But seemingly every year in those days, one team knocked us out - Every. Single. Fucking. Year.

The Purple and Gold.

It's the same thing that motivated Inigo Montoya - the six-fingered man stole his childhood. Well, the Lakers stole mine - and they shall die.

But the superficial crap bothers me much more.

Their HORRIBLE half-asleep PA announcer.
Their garish uniforms with their hopelessly out-of-date "LAKERS" font.
Phil.
Kobe "I hate this team this town this organization get me out of here / oh, we've got such a good bunch of professional players and the best organization in sports." Bryant
Acquiring every good player money can buy. Jesus, haven't you fuckers ever heard of "player development"? (I'll admit, you're much better at this than the Knicks are)
Acquiring an All-Star for a packet of Native American Brand (TM) magic beans.
People who pick the Lakers just because George Mikan and Magic Johnson won a bunch of titles decades ago.
The Los Angeles team barely acknowledging Mikan, Pollard, Mikkelsen, Slater Martin, Kundla, etc.
Every frosted haired douchebag who wouldn't know a pick-and-roll from an ice pick sitting near the playing area. I'll have my revenge when these F-listers are hooked up to every medical machine known to man, dying slowly and painfully from all the X, smack, crack, and syphillis they acquired living the Hollywood life.

Fuck you, LA.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-19-2008, 11:27 PM
ugh dont get me started on why i hate the Lakers. I'll just let this thread slide and allow other people to spew the hate :lol

Lakers999
05-19-2008, 11:38 PM
I would like to chime in on this one....just tell the truth on why you hate the lakers let start with the basics..

1. 14 NBA championships
2. 26 finals appearances
3. 55 years of playoffs appearances in their 60 year history
4. Mychael Thompson trade whom helped the Lakers get that elusive championship over Boston in boston
5. .4 seconds that destroyed the spurs hope of repeating

uhhh.. am i missing something?

other than that this thread is pointless.... the spurs dont even match the lakers franchise in popularity, fan base, player hall of famers, and jersey sales.... you guys have been a boring championship team and will always be known for that even if you do win another one.... good luck in the WCF hopefully la wipes your sorry asses up

GO LAKERS

Kermit
05-19-2008, 11:39 PM
then he's lying because he is cocky because stu lantz named him that, i remember hearing him say it the first time

Stu Lantz is a fucking liar.

DazedAndConfused
05-19-2008, 11:40 PM
ehh... all hating aside....just tell the truth on why you hate the lakers let start with the basics..

1. 14 NBA championships
2. 26 finals appearances
3. 55 years of playoffs appearances
4. Mychael Thompson trade that allowed the Lakers to get that elusive victory over Boston in boston

Nope I think you just about covered the bases. Oh wait your forgot one!

5. Kobe is a rapist.

Kermit
05-19-2008, 11:41 PM
ehh... all hating aside....just tell the truth on why you hate the lakers let start with the basics..

1. 14 NBA championships
2. 26 finals appearances
4. Mychael Thompson trade that allowed the Lakers to get that elusive victory over Boston in boston

other than that this thread is pointless.... the spurs dont even match the lakers franchise in popularity, fan base, player hall of famers, and jersey sales.... you guys have been a boring championship team and will always be known for that even if you do win another one.... good luck in the WCF hopefully la wipes your sorry asses up

GO LAKERS

So what, you're claiming Minneapolis' championships now?

Cherry
05-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Kobe is too smug
Phil J is too Zen
Gasol is too Gasol

:lol "the machine"?

Allanon
05-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Don't hate the Lakers just because they're beautiful:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/ed/fullj.4af43af7cbc1308a2a2d6546381b063d/4af43af7cbc1308a2a2d6546381b063d-getty-80391796mw003_los_angeles_l.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/14/fullj.ec069292c39cc3bffe14afbaf0861493/ec069292c39cc3bffe14afbaf0861493-getty-80391796mw001_los_angeles_l.jpg
http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/sw7mdqgzyun5monf6gzg.jpg
http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/lmmhnxzovgpbwzkeyj4o.jpg

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Nope I think you just about covered the bases. Oh wait your forgot one!

5. Kobe is a rapist.

That would be #six, dick

Indazone
05-19-2008, 11:47 PM
You're not helping your own cause Allanon

:D

SRJ
05-19-2008, 11:48 PM

You're welcome. And to even it out, we sent you Samaki Walker.

110-82, with tears.

the spurs dont even match the lakers franchise in popularity

Don't care.

fan base

Don't care.

player hall of famers

We've only been in the NBA half as long as you have, so we'll get there.

and jersey sales....

Don't care.

you guys have been a boring championship team and will always be known for that even if you do win another one....

I don't get bored with it, so...don't care.

good luck in the WCF hopefully la wipes your sorry asses up

May the best team win. If you guys win, Boston or Detroit will own your asses in the NBA Finals - as it has always been.

Lakers999
05-19-2008, 11:49 PM
So what, you're claiming Minneapolis' championships now?

last time i checked they were part of the lakers franchise? says so on their jersey, the staples center, their memrobelia,

however.... if you feel like it

9 LOS ANGELES championships :toast

Tigole Bitties
05-19-2008, 11:49 PM
5. Kobe is a rapist.

6. Lame Staples Center organ tunes
7. Creepy Japanese lesbo fan sitting courtside

Kermit
05-19-2008, 11:51 PM
last time i checked they were part of the lakers franchise? says so on their jersey, the staples center, their memrobelia,

however.... if you feel like it

9 LOS ANGELES championships :toast

Much better. Still nothing to frown about.

Lakers999
05-19-2008, 11:54 PM
May the best team win. If you guys win, Boston or Detroit will own your asses in the NBA Finals - as it has always been.

oh and im sure the spurs will win if you guys win :wakeup

LAKERS
05-19-2008, 11:55 PM
I would like to chime in on this one....just tell the truth on why you hate the lakers let start with the basics..

1. 14 NBA championships
2. 26 finals appearances
4. Mychael Thompson trade whom helped the Lakers get that elusive championship over Boston in boston

GO LAKERS

:toast

O-Factor
05-19-2008, 11:57 PM
I hate the fact that when they win a championship, their fanbase goes out and destroys their city and its property. :lol

LakerLanny
05-19-2008, 11:59 PM
The Lakers are God's team and the greatest franchise in the history of all professional sports.

From Mikan to Baylor to West to Goodrich to Chamberlain to Kareem to Magic to Worthy to Shaq to Kobe.....the list just goes on and on.

Your hate is comical and the Laker nation feeds on it.

I've got news for you....when you go down 0-2 in this series, you won't be coming back. You know it and I know it. :toast

Lakers999
05-20-2008, 12:02 AM
You're welcome. And to even it out, we sent you Samaki Walker.
110-82, with tears.

Don't care.

Don't care.

We've only been in the NBA half as long as you have, so we'll get there.

Don't care.

I don't get bored with it, so...don't care.

thats alot of "dont Care" when your hating against it every year....

OH and BTW check your history samaki walker won a title with us in 02...

we also beat detroit and boston in the past.... which i assume your reply would be a "dont Care" to that one.... you should care if you win.. your sixth man wouldnt not be available for the finals.... cough*Tim Donaghy*cough

SRJ
05-20-2008, 12:04 AM
We only hate the Lakers because of the uncontrollable amount of douchebaggery that franchise exudes - the Boston Celtics are the most successful franchise in NBA Finals history (16-3) without 90% of the idiocy of the Lakers' franchise.

Don't give us reasons to hate, and we won't.

SRJ
05-20-2008, 12:05 AM
your sixth man wouldnt not be available for the finals.... cough*Tim Donaghy*cough

Even if that's true, that's one official for us. The rest belong to you.

SRJ
05-20-2008, 12:06 AM
OH and BTW check your history we won a title despite Samaki Walker in 02...

Fixed.

Lakers999
05-20-2008, 12:07 AM
I hate the fact that when they win a championship, their fanbase goes out and destroys their city and its property. :lol

WHAT?!?!? you guys dont have spurs hooligans in san antonio??? last time i checked getting drunk in public and taking a piss in the river outside the polyester club is still a crime

Lakers999
05-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Fixed.

WRONG!!! STILL PART OF THAT LAKER TEAM

LakerLanny
05-20-2008, 12:09 AM
We only hate the Lakers because of the uncontrollable amount of douchebaggery that franchise exudes - the Boston Celtics are the most successful franchise in NBA Finals history (16-3) without 90% of the idiocy of the Lakers' franchise.

Don't give us reasons to hate, and we won't.

No one cares what a bunch of white guys did in a 12 team league or whatever in the 50s and 60s.

In the modern era, no team can even touch the Lakers as far as titles, superstar player and studly knowledgeable fans such as myself.

Bottom line is Laker games are almost an impossible ticket. Your city has playoff tickets available in the lower bowl on game day.

No comparison at all between the organizations or the fan bases. Only way you guys get past the Lakers will be with a 35-12 FT attempt differential (like Game 1 in 2003) or pathetic flopping and whining. If the two teams just play straight up hoops without outside interference, honestly you guys have no chance and deep down you all know it.

Cheers! :king

SRJ
05-20-2008, 12:10 AM
WRONG!!! STILL PART OF THAT LAKER TEAM

I was giving your team credit, idiot. They had to be good that year to overcome his dogging and his suckage.

Lakers999
05-20-2008, 12:11 AM
Even if that's true, that's one official for us. The rest belong to you.

oh im sorry i didnt see robert horry, bruce bowen, or michael finley getting suspended for 2 games for naturally handchecking someone in the face....

you have one player thrown out of the game for laughing and you seem like the whole league is against you....

please!!!

SRJ
05-20-2008, 12:12 AM
In the modern era, no team can even touch the Lakers as far as titles, superstar player and studly knowledgeable fans such as myself.

In the four rounds of seven game series era of NBA history, no team comes close to the San Antonio Spurs:

Spurs (2003, 2005, 2007)
Pistons (2004)
Heat (2006)

If you want to cherry pick eras, I'll do it too.

Lakers999
05-20-2008, 12:13 AM
I was giving your team credit, idiot. They had to be good that year to overcome his dogging and his suckage.

my apologies... your 7 different posts hating the lakers quickly put me of the defensive...... IDIOT

SRJ
05-20-2008, 12:14 AM
my apologies... your 7 different posts hating the lakers quickly put me of the defensive...... IDIOT

Give a hoot - read.

SPARKY
05-20-2008, 12:15 AM
The Lakers are hated due to their dumbass fans.

O-Factor
05-20-2008, 12:15 AM
WHAT?!?!? you guys dont have spurs hooligans in san antonio??? last time i checked getting drunk in public and taking a piss in the river outside the polyester club is still a crime

:lol, is that the same as destroying cars and breaking shop windows, setting property on fire, etc. In a word, rioting

Lakers999
05-20-2008, 12:21 AM
Give a hoot - read.

i would if you put all your lame posts in one post

Lakers999
:lol, is that the same as destroying cars and breaking shop windows, setting property on fire, etc. In a word, rioting

shit happens

Discoflux
I hate the Lakers because we're always living in their shadow. They have so many Championships and play so well together it really annoys me. They are very sharp on offense and have seen a huge improvement in team D since the playoffs started. They have the best player in the league on their team. I'm really worried we will lose to them and I hate them for it.

Man In Black
05-20-2008, 12:24 AM
I don't hate the Lakers. I know about more about them then most of their so-called fans. LL excepted because he really does know his team.

What I truly hate is that the 4-letter network dictates to us that ALL BIG-CITY teams dominate. So they tell the casual fan over and over that the Spurs are boring, look at the scores of their games. But hey 4-Letter network, that Boston-Cleveland series was HIGH SCORING right? Hell no, but then you talk about the LeBron-Pierce thing like they are both MVPs but they aren't are they?

9 titles in LA is nothing to laugh at but without Bynum, I think they are outgunned. The Bruce and Ime combo will prove to be fruitful.

Lakers999
05-20-2008, 12:24 AM
In the four rounds of seven game series era of NBA history, no team comes close to the San Antonio Spurs:

Spurs (2003, 2005, 2007)
Pistons (2004)
Heat (2006)

If you want to cherry pick eras, I'll do it too.

dont forget tim donoghy for 3 of those seasons and robert horry for that last season... other than that yea.... you guys have really done well this decade

also... an * for that 99 season :toast

Lakers999
05-20-2008, 12:26 AM
I hate the Lakers because we're always living in their shadow. They have so many Championships and play so well together it really annoys me. They are very sharp on offense and have seen a huge improvement in team D since the playoffs started. They have the best player in the league on their team. I'm really worried we will lose to them and I hate them for it.

TRUTH

Commissioner Stern
05-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Hate the Lakers because they get to wear 3 uniform colors rather than just two like the rest of the league.

Hate the Lakers for their 14 championship trophies.

Hate the Lakers for their hot ass fans and cleavage-bearing hotties courtside.

Hate the Lakers for the celebrity fan-base.

Hate the Lakers for a rebuilding year that meant a first-round exit.

Hate the Lakers for the MVP.

Hate the Lakers for the playah owner.

Hate the Lakers for owner's daughter posing for playboy.

Hate the Lakers for robbing the Grizzlies blind.

Hate the Lakers for selling out arenas in every city.

Hate the Lakers for bringing ratings to the NBA.

If you're not hated, you're doing something wrong.

Haters.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 12:29 AM
Hate the Lakers because they get to wear 3 uniform colors rather than just two like the rest of the league.

Haters.

they wear 4 uniform colors

Mamba24
05-20-2008, 12:29 AM
I love the Laker hate. I welcome it. It screams "complex" to me. I will always hold the 2001 Western Conference Finals near and dear to my heart. The helpless look on Tim Duncan's face was one of the greatest things I have ever seen.

O-Factor
05-20-2008, 12:30 AM
shit happens

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1321816.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F10661B6438F251CE1B0 5A5397277B4DC33E

O-Factor
05-20-2008, 12:31 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/2000/playoffs/news/2000/06/19/la_violence_ap/lg_riots_ap_01.jpg

The Mamba
05-20-2008, 12:31 AM
The 2001 Western Conference finals (I think I dropped like 40ppg on weak ass bruce bowen)
The 2002 Western Semis
The 2004 Western Semis

Yeah, I'd hate us too. . .Fall the fuck back while i show yall how to do this dynasty thing correctly

gameFACE
05-20-2008, 12:32 AM
Phil's a shriveled up old crab.

SPARKY
I love the Laker hate. I welcome it. It screams "complex" to me. I will always hold the 2001 Western Conference Finals near and dear to my heart. The helpless look on Tim Duncan's face was one of the greatest things I have ever seen.

That's nothing. The Spurs made Kobe cry and then he raped a chick later that summer in frustration.

O-Factor
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nba/_photos/2001-06-16-la-riot-inside.jpg

Commissioner Stern
They wear gold at home, purple on the road, and white on home sundays.

T Park
05-20-2008, 12:33 AM
That's nothing. The Spurs made Kobe cry and then he raped a chick later that summer in frustration.

:lmao

Commissioner Stern
05-20-2008, 12:33 AM

Huh. I thought that was more out of celebration for the Malone/Payton signings.

But whatever.

O-Factor
05-20-2008, 12:34 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/795000/images/_798383_fire_300.jpg

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1303450.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F106B8B89DCDFFFC1704 5A5397277B4DC33E

mVp

Good one :lol

O-Factor
Thats why I dislike them

Commissioner Stern
Phil's a shriveled up old crab.

I'd steer clear of the Phil/Coach smack.

Popazit is too easy of a target.

LakerLanny
05-20-2008, 12:35 AM
I don't hate the Lakers. I know about more about them then most of their so-called fans. LL excepted because he really does know his team.

What I truly hate is that the 4-letter network dictates to us that ALL BIG-CITY teams dominate. So they tell the casual fan over and over that the Spurs are boring, look at the scores of their games. But hey 4-Letter network, that Boston-Cleveland series was HIGH SCORING right? Hell no, but then you talk about the LeBron-Pierce thing like they are both MVPs but they aren't are they?

9 titles in LA is nothing to laugh at but without Bynum, I think they are outgunned. The Bruce and Ime combo will prove to be fruitful.

Ah, my old nemesis.

It seems like old times doesn't it?

I have to say, all kidding aside....4 titles in 9 years for your team is certainly a very impressive standard. I was honestly hoping to avoid this matchup, but certainly the Lakers and their fans fear no team and will be heavily favored to advance.

To me, it will all come down to the first two games....if the Lakers are able to maintain the HCA and go up 2-0, you could take a combined all star team from the rest of all NBA teams combined and you would still not beat them.

I expect the Lakers to wax the Spurs in Game 1, it is the second game that will be the key game in the series.

I would say good luck, but you know I wouldn't mean it. I just hope the league allows the games to be decided by the players rather than using the refs to try and manufacture drama. We shall see.

JMarkJohns
'cause...

As a Suns fan, that's enough.

Trainwreck2100
good for them
i ain't gonna sit courtside anywhere so i don't give a shit, but it's nice to see them on tv
Jack is the shit
giving up a 3-1 lead is always something to be proud of
we got 1 too
viva viagra, i hope i'm boning teenagers at his age.
She's fucking Phil Jackson
At least you admit it
So did Jordan, hey where did his fans go?
We're spurs fans we don't give a fuck about the ratings
Like blowing up you're team after winning three titles
Haters.

SRJ
05-20-2008, 12:37 AM

SA (silver), Detroit (red), Dallas (green), New Orleans (yellow), Washington (gold), Chicago (black), Phoenix (orange), Golden State (orange), Utah (pale blue), Denver (dark blue), Portland (red), Cleveland (blue)...and that's just off the top of my head. Fail.

16-3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>14-13. Fail.

Frosted haired douchebags who don't know shit about basketball dying of syphillis. Fail.

Living through celebrities. Fail.

That Kobe wanted out of again and again. Fail.

Media darling. Fail.

Old man with a comb-over and a shitty mustache. Fail.

Old skank. Fail.

Jerry West colluding with former team. Fail.

Casual fans who don't know shit about basketball. Fail.

Doesn't mean anything. Fail.

Haters.

George W. Bush is hated by liberals and conservatives alike. Fail.

Commissioner Stern
05-20-2008, 12:37 AM
good for them
i ain't gonna sit courtside anywhere so i don't give a shit, but it's nice to see them on tv
Jack is the shit
giving up a 3-1 lead is always something to be proud of
we got 1 too
viva viagra, i hope i'm boning teenagers at his age.
She's fucking Phil Jackson
At least you admit it
So did Jordan, hey where did his fans go?
We're spurs fans we don't give a fuck about the ratings
Like blowing up you're team after winning three titles
Haters.

I'm glad we agree.

Hate on.

The Mamba
05-20-2008, 12:38 AM

Somebody need to tell these spurs dudes that thats how we treat ugly chicks in LA

Spurs players marry em

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/jpg/4/Tim_and_Amy_Duncan.jpg

eeek. . .

Indazone
05-20-2008, 12:38 AM
http://bojack.org/images/osamakobe3.jpg

SRJ
05-20-2008, 12:40 AM
The 2001 Western Conference finals (I think I dropped like 40ppg on weak ass bruce bowen)

Bowen wasn't on the Spurs yet.

Fail.

gameFACE
I'd steer clear of the Phil/Coach smack.

Popazit is too easy of a target.

You misspelled your name Mr. $tern.

Commissioner Stern
http://bojack.org/images/osamakobe3.jpg

Photoshop smack.

Good one.:sleep

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Wow, it's been a while since I've posted here. Looks like fun time again.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 12:41 AM
They wear gold at home, purple on the road, and white on home sundays.

what happened to the black ones from 03?

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 12:42 AM
I hate the Lakers for their lemon yellow uni's. That's not even close in bad taste in comparison with their purple road uniforms. I hate their overrated team and their stupid Hollywood fans. Jack Nickleson can stick a sock in it.
I can't stand the Lakers because of their ridiculous gift from David Stern of Pau Gasol. Zen Master Phil Jackson....and his cradle robbing ways. Kobe Bryant ... uhhhh need I even go there? Sasha Vujavic who thinks he's good but not! Lamar Odom, I will be glad when he's fishing. :toast

Feel free to jump in

Silly me. For I while, I thought it's because the Lakers have a winning tradition, and a history of beating the Spurs. I guess it's their uniform afterall. :rollin:rollin:rollin

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 12:42 AM
aaah there they are! The Laker trolls of yesterday. The ones that have been hiding under a fucking rock for most of the past five years, too embarassed to show their faces in public because their team was a fucking disgrace. What? now all of a sudden you got your pride back? :lmao You're going to get FUCKED Laker girls, with capital fucking "F"!

Your team has been irrelevant for years now, and it will return to its irrelevant ways once we dispatch of your sorry asses once again.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm glad we agree.

Hate on.

i'm not hatin

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 12:45 AM
Kobe is too smug
Phil J is too Zen
Gasol is too Gasol

Doug Collins is so wrong. Stu Lantz gave Sasha his nickname, not Sasha himself.

Lakers999
05-20-2008, 12:45 AM
The Lakers are hated due to their dumbass fans.

same thing can be said about the spurs

Commissioner Stern
05-20-2008, 12:46 AM
aaah there they are! The Laker trolls of yesterday. The ones that have been hiding under a fucking rock for most of the past decade too embarassed to show their faces in public because their team was a fucking disgrace. What? now all of a sudden you got your pride back? :lmao You're going to get FUCKED Laker girls, with capital fucking "F"!

Your team has been irrelevant for years now, and it will return to its irrelevant ways once we dispatch of your sorry asses once again.

Don't be a moron. You wouldn't know better if you haven't been trolling the boards of other teams - and I'm hoping you haven't. This is the first series against the Sperms since 2004, so why would we be back here? No one gives a fuck what goes on in Podunk, Texas unless we're playing the Sperms.

aka_USAPA
aaah there they are! The Laker trolls of yesterday. The ones that have been hiding under a fucking rock for most of the past five years, too embarassed to show their faces in public because their team was a fucking disgrace. What? now all of a sudden you got your pride back? :lmao You're going to get FUCKED Laker girls, with capital fucking "F"!

Ha! It's a new day baby. The Lakers are back, and so are we.

Indazone
http://www.wizznutzz.com/images/hardaway/hardaway_lakers.jpg
http://ca.geocities.com/bltc_egg/Kobe-Gay.jpg

Because the Lakers are Officially the GAYEST Team in the League Bar None!!!

Sasha
the spurs dont even match the lakers franchise in popularity, fan base, player hall of famers, and jersey sales.... you guys have been a boring championship team and will always be known for that even if you do win another one....

And that's the biggest difference between LA and the Spurs. The Spurs don't give a shit about popularity, fan base, hall of famers, OR (most importantly) jersey sales! They don't give a shit that you (or anyone else) thinks they're boring... That's all superficial bullcrap, just like LA itself, and the Spurs don't waste their time or energy worrying about it.

All they care about is winning. Period.:flag:

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 12:47 AM
Don't be a moron. You wouldn't know better if you haven't been trolling the boards of other teams - and I'm hoping you haven't. This is the first series against the Sperms since 2004, so why would we be back here? No one gives a fuck what goes on in Podunk, Texas unless we're playing the Sperms.

We're allowed to use that kind of language here? Wow!

Where is shoes? He will rock this joint once he gets here.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 12:48 AM

fucking noobs

LakerLanny
05-20-2008, 12:49 AM
Can't a guy just misplace his password for five years? :lol

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 12:50 AM
fucking noobs

You know, I just got through watching a series vs. the classless Jazz fans. I sure hope the Spurs fans are not in that same category.

WWTDD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6FOsBjD3ik

=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-KgHw_mbsg

Lakers999
Why do I hate the Lakers?

When I was a kid growing up in SA, we had a nice team. Ice, A-Train, Mitchell, Johnny Moore was pretty good, and so on. But seemingly every year in those days, one team knocked us out - Every. Single. Fucking. Year.

The Purple and Gold.

It's the same thing that motivated Inigo Montoya - the six-fingered man stole his childhood. Well, the Lakers stole mine - and they shall die.

But the superficial crap bothers me much more.

Their HORRIBLE half-asleep PA announcer.
Their garish uniforms with their hopelessly out-of-date "LAKERS" font.
Phil.
Kobe "I hate this team this town this organization get me out of here / oh, we've got such a good bunch of professional players and the best organization in sports." Bryant
Acquiring every good player money can buy. Jesus, haven't you fuckers ever heard of "player development"? (I'll admit, you're much better at this than the Knicks are)
Acquiring an All-Star for a packet of Native American Brand (TM) magic beans.
People who pick the Lakers just because George Mikan and Magic Johnson won a bunch of titles decades ago.
The Los Angeles team barely acknowledging Mikan, Pollard, Mikkelsen, Slater Martin, Kundla, etc.
Every frosted haired douchebag who wouldn't know a pick-and-roll from an ice pick sitting near the playing area. I'll have my revenge when these F-listers are hooked up to every medical machine known to man, dying slowly and painfully from all the X, smack, crack, and syphillis they acquired living the Hollywood life.

Fuck you, LA.

hmmmm ladies and gents.... i would like you to meet SRJ aka: Green Eyed Jealous crybaby....

BTW... Player Development??... if you dont call what the lakers did these past 4 years development than i dont know what is.

lamar, sasha, luke, bynum, and turiaf.. together for more than 3 years

aka_USAPA
Can't a guy just misplace his password for five years? :lol

Ahhhhhh. LakerLanny. We go back from the sportstalk.com days buddy. Good to see ya.

JMarkJohns

FAME! I'm gonna live forever...

FuckTheSpurs
05-20-2008, 12:51 AM

you stupid ignorant dipshit!! we'll see you will dispatched first, you fucking moron!

Trainwreck2100
You know, I just got through watching a series vs. the classless Jazz fans. I sure hope the Spurs fans are not in that same category.

I was just pointing out you could use the word fuck, don't be a woman about it.

Sasha
The Lakers are God's team

You're kidding, right? Somebody might oughta tell God...

Commissioner Stern

I was shocked to see that too. But I figured one fu*k deserved another.

Like one lucky shot deserved another.

In .04 seconds.

mVp
05-20-2008, 12:52 AM
http://www.wizznutzz.com/images/hardaway/hardaway_lakers.jpg

Because the Lakers are Officially the GAYEST Team in the League Bar None!!!

ROFLMAO

aka_USAPA
Wow!!!! This site is graphic. Is this a moderated site?

Trainwreck2100
hmmmm ladies and gents.... i would like you to meet SRJ aka: Green Eyed Jealous crybaby....

BTW... Player Development??... if you dont call what the lakers did these past 4 years development than i dont know what is.

lamar, sasha, luke, bynum, and turiaf.. together for more than 3 years

luke?

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 12:53 AM
I was shocked to see that too. But I figured one fu*k deserved another.

Like one lucky shot deserved another.

In .04 seconds.

I'm sorry bro, I can't stoop down that low. There are other ways to express thoughts w/o having to be vulgar about it. That's what separates Lakers fans from the rest in my book.

LakerLanny
05-20-2008, 12:53 AM
You're kidding, right? Somebody might oughta tell God...

He already knows, that's why we are able to make trades like Divac for Kobe, Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol (yes, Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol) and Don Ford for the pick that became James Worthy.

Commissioner Stern
05-20-2008, 12:54 AM
I'm sorry bro, I can't stoop down that low. There are other ways to express thoughts w/o having to be vulgar about it. That's what separates Lakers fans from the rest in my book.

That's fine.

Leave the vulgarity to me.

Tigole Bitties
05-20-2008, 12:55 AM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=63574

heh

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 12:58 AM
you stupid ignorant dipshit!! we'll see you will dispatched first, you fucking moron!

easy, pace yourself... learn to write first, then come back and we'll have this conversation :lol

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 12:59 AM
That's fine.

Leave the vulgarity to me.

Noooooooo. Post as if you're posting in clublakers or lakersground. We don't need to be unclassy like these natives. Anyways, that's just me.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:00 AM

are you serious?? If you've never seen a Laker fan be vulgar its because you've only been to forums that moderate that kind of language. Otherwise laker fans are among the most vulgar, classless, cocky pieces of shit on the planet... or at least they were, back when they had a team the could be proud to troll for on their behalf.

aka_USAPA
easy, pace yourself... learn to write first, then come back and we'll have this conversation :lol

Learn to construct a proper sentence, then get back to me.

Trainwreck2100

:lol

God forbid you type what you think. The use of vulgarity is often a crutch when attacking another person. It tends to lessen you're vocabulary as you end up using the same words for everything. Fuck, shit.....etc. But i don't see how it is stooping "low" when it's perfectly legal here. Not everyone does it even though they can. Don't call the mod the "c" word though, that'll get you banned

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:01 AM
Noooooooo. Post as if you're posting in clublakers or lakersground. We don't need to be unclassy like these natives. Anyways, that's just me.

Like these natives? :lmao :lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:02 AM
Learn to construct a proper sentence, then get back to me.

must be the native in me...

aka_USAPA
are you serious?? If you've never seen a Laker fan be vulgar its because you've only been to forums that moderate that kind of language. Otherwise laker fans are among the most vulgar, classless, cocky pieces of shit on the planet... or at least they were, back when they had a team the could be proud to troll for on their behalf.

Wrong. I go to an unmoderated site all the time... sackings.com. I don't use profanity or vulgarity, never felt like I had to. Learn about taste... it will take you further in life. LOL. :lol:lol

LakerLanny
Don't call the mod the "c" word though, that'll get you banned

As it should, she is a classy lady and knows her hoops.

I am still trying to figure out what lured her to the Dark Side!

Discoflux
05-20-2008, 01:03 AM
Ah, my old nemesis.

It seems like old times doesn't it?

I have to say, all kidding aside....4 titles in 9 years for your team is certainly a very impressive standard. I was honestly hoping to avoid this matchup, but certainly the Lakers and their fans fear no team and will be heavily favored to advance.

To me, it will all come down to the first two games....if the Lakers are able to maintain the HCA and go up 2-0, you could take a combined all star team from the rest of all NBA teams combined and you would still not beat them.

I expect the Lakers to wax the Spurs in Game 1, it is the second game that will be the key game in the series.

I would say good luck, but you know I wouldn't mean it. I just hope the league allows the games to be decided by the players rather than using the refs to try and manufacture drama. We shall see.

Hey Lanny, you forgot to factor in the dirty play of the Spews once they are down 2-0. Bowen will try to hurt Kobe and/or there will be a lot of hip checking and cheap shots. Are you assuming they aren't going to pull any of that crap?

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Dammit you Lakers trolls should really settle on one "diss name" for the Spurs.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:05 AM
Hey Lanny, you forgot to factor in the dirty play of the Spews once they are down 2-0. Bowen will try to hurt Kobe and/or there will be a lot of hip checking and cheap shots. Are you assuming they aren't going to pull any of that crap?

Don't get me wrong. I expect the Spurs to come up with every dirty play in the book... Bowen injuring somebody, Horry kneeing Kobe's back. Afterall, Pop went to the Haq-a-Shaq which I didn't think the Spurs needed to do. I expect a dirty series from the Spurs. Nothing less.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:06 AM
For the record, I like this site already... the responses are quick. Expect me to dominate this site. ahahahhahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

slayermin
05-20-2008, 01:06 AM
I hate the Lakers because Kobe Bryant is a Laker. Fuck him and Phyllis.

Nothing would make me happier than for the Spurs to destroy this team with extreme prejudice on their way to the finals.

These ain't your 2004 Spurs. You are dealing with a seasoned, hardened squad Laker fan. We'll see how this series goes. I think we matchup very well with Kobe and the rest.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb104/slayermin/Spurs/spurs.jpg

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 01:07 AM
For the record, I like this site already... the responses are quick. Expect me to dominate this site. ahahahhahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

are you saying aha, ha, haha, ahaha? What were you going for there?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:07 AM
Wrong. I go to an unmoderated site all the time... sackings.com. I don't use profanity or vulgarity, never felt like I had to. Learn about taste... it will take you further in life. LOL. :lol:lol

Come on man! Laker troll and classy have never been synonyms. Stick to what works. Us Spurs fans and Laker fans have a working dynamic... don't fuck with what works buddy. Its not fun fucking around with a classy Laker fan.

Discoflux
05-20-2008, 01:08 AM

Its gonna be fun smacking the cockiness out of you this series.

LakerLanny
05-20-2008, 01:08 AM

Usapa, we may need to go on a recruiting drive to up the traffic around here. Not to mention raise the intellect!

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 01:09 AM

change your team

aka_USAPA
These ain't your 2004 Spurs.

Not the same Lakers team either. In fact, nobody has ever figured this Laker team out yet. I doubt the Spurs would.

ImmortalD24
Kobe- He is the future GOAT.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:10 AM
Usapa, we may need to go on a recruiting drive to up the traffic around here. Not to mention raise the intellect!

Shoes is on his way. As far as the intellect, without Lakers fans, I doubt we can do anything about it.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:10 AM
Don't get me wrong. I expect the Spurs to come up with every dirty play in the book... Bowen injuring somebody, Horry kneeing Kobe's back. Afterall, Pop went to the Haq-a-Shaq which I didn't think the Spurs needed to do. I expect a dirty series from the Spurs. Nothing less.

aah, there it is...

Lack of logic = CHECK
Pre-series excuses = CHECK
Usual Laker fan vulgarity = ...

see... something is missing here. You're not a bonified laker troll until you've used the word fuck. Come on! you know you want to!

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:11 AM
aah, there it is...

Lack of logic = CHECK

see... something is missing here. You're not a bonified laker troll until you've used the word fuck. Come on! you know you want to!

Which part of what I stated has no basis?

Discoflux
05-20-2008, 01:12 AM
Shoes is on his way.

You callin' in the Shoes? sheeeeeeeet neeeegro that's all you had to say!

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 01:13 AM
Which part of what I stated has no basis?

I doubt horry would knee kobe's back. He's kinda old to be risking his knees

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:14 AM
aah, there it is...

Lack of logic = CHECK

Sorry bro. There is a point where I won't go beyond. If you have to be vulgar, that's your deal. I'm not going that low.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:14 AM

what's the use? it'll be back eventually. If Laker fans have proven anything these past few years is that "cockiness" is one resilient mother... I mean you've gotten the "cocky" smacked right out of you so many times, other fans have lost count, and yet, here you are again, acting as if you've won something lately. At least I can back up my "cockiness" with recent titles :lol

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:15 AM
I hardly doubt horry would knee kobe's back. He's kinda old to be risking his knees

I take it back. But he'll do to Kobe what he did to David West w/o hesitation. He wasn't like that when he was a Laker.

Discoflux
05-20-2008, 01:16 AM
I love how the Spews have no idea what's in store for them. They are fat and happy and are primed for their fall. They are nuveau riche. They are unaware of how ugly their antics are, they think they run the joint. They are like cockroaches in the dark, and the Lakers are a great flood light about to turn on. Soon they will all be in hiding, wondering what happened. Its going to be so beautiful, Lakers fans. "the road to.... goes through us". Shut the F up, you guys are over and done. Its our world, we're taking over, and we're going to be around for a long fucking time so get used to it bitches!

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:17 AM
You callin' in the Shoes? sheeeeeeeet neeeegro that's all you had to say!

I'm not exactly a Negro, but hey, what's wrong with being one?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:17 AM
I take it back. But he'll do to Kobe what he did to David West w/o hesitation. He wasn't like that when he was a Laker.

and what did he do to West? set a hard pick? are you going to turn into little whiny pussies like our late Hornet friends? damn! and here I thought Laker fans had brought their A game...

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:18 AM
and what did he do to West? set a hard pick? are you going to turn into little whiny pussies like our late Hornet friends? damn! and here I thought Laker fans had brought their A game...

I say no more. You know the game.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:18 AM
Or I hope you do!!!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:19 AM
I love how the Spews have no idea what's in store for them. They are fat and happy and are primed for their fall. They are nuveau riche. They are unaware of how ugly their antics are, they think they run the joint. They are like cockroaches in the dark, and the Lakers are a great flood light about to turn on. Soon they will all be in hiding, wondering what happened. Its going to be so beautiful, Lakers fans. "the road to.... goes through us". Shut the F up, you guys are over and done. Its our world, we're taking over, and we're going to be around for a long fucking time so get used to it bitches!

Hey Einstein, you might want to change that team preference of yours, just a thought

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:20 AM
Or I hope you do!!!

well, if you think what Horry did was anything other than a legal hard pick, then I probably know the game better than you, I must say.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:20 AM
Funny, I was thinking the same.

cindyp601
05-20-2008, 01:21 AM
spurs myspace page all REAL spurs fans are welcome to join!!!

http://www.myspace.com/saspursfanpage

aka_USAPA
well, if you think what Horry did was anything other than a legal hard pick, then I probably know the game better than you, I must say.

Hey, I'm old school too. So I expect your team to knee Kobe in the back, and hack his pinkie... Not that it's necessary, but I know Pop will think it is.

MaNuMaNiAc
Funny, I was thinking the same.

Good, glad we're on the same page

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:22 AM
Bottomline: Pop will use every trick in the book he knows how to beat the Lakers. Guess what? It won't be enough.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 01:23 AM

We lived through .4 and Game 7 OT. After each of those series fools said we were done. If we lose, it's not our year, but there are still three all world players on this team so we are not going anywhere. Also, change your team

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:24 AM
By the time the Lakers are done with the Spurs, I will own this site. And I will show the natives here that profanity or vulgarity is not necessary. Take notes, boys and girls. You're about to learn something.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:25 AM
Hey, I'm old school too. So I expect your team to knee Kobe in the back, and hack his pinkie... Not that it's necessary, but I know Pop will think it is.

I'm certain he won't, but I quite expect you and your Laker buddies to start bitching and moaning after every hard foul, just like the Hornets did (may they fish in peace). The series hasn't even begun and you're already setting up the waterworks...

Trainwreck2100
By the time the Lakers are done with the Spurs, I will own this site. And I will show the natives here that profanity or vulgarity is not necessary. Take notes, boys and girls. You're about to learn something.

Just cause it's not necessary doesn't mean it should be outlawed.

Dopey310
Spurs fans hate the Lakers because they have shit on the Lakers. The Lakers are the only team in the Western Conference that's gotten the better of San Antonio in the playoffs. Phil's > Pop 14>4 Los Angeles > San Antonio So Cal> South Texas Kobe> Duncan etc etc. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:26 AM

The only thing you will own is the right to tag along while the Spurs continue to outperform your sorry excuse for a "team". Don't worry, we'll send postcards from the Finals, just so you don't think we don't care.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:27 AM
Just cause it's not necessary doesn't mean it should be outlawed.

See, big difference between you and me. I don't think the Lakers have to resort to such wormish tactics.... you do.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:28 AM
The only thing you will own is the right to tag along while the Spurs continue to outperform your sorry excuse for a "team". Don't worry, we'll send postcards from the Finals, just so you don't think we don't care.

I'll go easy on you. $200 that the Lakers win... that is, if you have the integrity to say yes.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Spurs fans hate the Lakers because they have shit on the Lakers. The Lakers are the only team in the Western Conference that's gotten the better of San Antonio in the playoffs. Phil's > Pop 14>4 Los Angeles > San Antonio So Cal> South Texas Kobe> Duncan etc etc. :lol

The Lakers are the only FRANCHISE that has gotten the better of San Antonio in the past. This Laker "team" hasn't done shit so far. To think that what the SHaq and Kobe Lakers accomplished has any bearing on this series is vintage Laker stupidity (that's right USAPA, I said stupidity). Lakers are going down, just like they've done year, after year for the past 5.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
They're easy to hate.

All you have to do is remember how they acted when they were winning.

Remember the Rick Foxes? Shaws? Evil Goliath Shaq? and punk-ass baby Bryant??

Phil Jackson to top it off. They've been dormant and non-threatening up until the trade, and half the players aren't hateable anymore (Walton, Odom, etc.) but the aura is still there thanks to Kobe and Phil. :lol

Trainwreck2100
See, big difference between you and me. I don't think the Lakers have to resort to such wormish tactics.... you do.

I have cursed at you once, and that was to show you cursing was legal. I have cursed in replys more than once. There's a difference.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:30 AM
I've been posting at a non-moderated Kings board for a long time. And only one poster has welched on a bet. If you are that sure, let's wager on it.

LA24
05-20-2008, 01:31 AM
7 pages in a few hours. I am definitely on a Spurs forum.
The hate for LA is strong, but welcomed !!!!! :lol

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:33 AM
If you have the balls, and if you have integrity, PM me... and let's put money where our mouths are.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:33 AM
I'll go easy on you. $200 that the Lakers win... that is, if you have the integrity to say yes.

While I'm sure you'll take this to mean a personal victory, I will have to decline. I don't gamble with money bro. Quite unfortunate, I could have used those $200.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:34 AM
P.S.... don't waste my time and come up with a freakin' $20 bet... but I'll take $100-200 bets... no more, no less.

aka_USAPA
While I'm sure you'll take this to mean a personal victory, I will have to decline. I don't gamble with money bro. Quite unfortunate, I could have used those $200.

I can respect that. Let's gamble for bragging rights.

MaNuMaNiAc
If you have the balls, and if you have integrity, PM me... and let's put money where our mouths are.

integrity? yeah, because gambling is DEFINITELY a sign of integrity... :lmao

Trainwreck2100
P.S.... don't waste my time and come up with a freakin' $20 bet... but I'll take $100-200 bets... no more, no less.

read it again

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:35 AM
integrity? yeah, because gambling is DEFINITELY a sign of integrity... :lmao

Integrity in a sense that if you make a commitment, follow through with it. Simply put, if you lose, pay.

Trainwreck2100
7 pages in a few hours. I am definitely on a Spurs forum.
The hate for LA is strong, but welcomed !!!!! :lol

it's seven pages of bullshit

LakerLanny
I've been posting at a non-moderated Kings board for a long time. And only one poster has welched on a bet. If you are that sure, let's wager on it.

I had a Kings fan welch on me also.

That is really a pathetic fanbase there.

I think you can count on most *purs fans (with one notable exception) to pay off their bets as I have bet with them before and they have paid off (with one notable exception)

MaNuMaNiAc
I can respect that. Let's gamble for bragging rights.

I can live with that. You have my word I'll be here to eat my crow if the Lakers beat my Spurs. If the scenario be reversed, will you?

Man In Black
05-20-2008, 01:36 AM

I'll take that bet as long as you FIRST paypal that cash to the owners of this here board.

I once had this bet with a guy who called himself TheMagicontinues. He should have paid $100 to a charity of my choice but he never paid. No class at all.

I pay off all my bets unless your name is LakerLanny and you refused to show up at the agreed upon restaurant at Staples to pick up 2 beers. Remember, I had Kori with me and she knows you wussed out on meeting the famous MIB!!!

I can PM Kori and set this all up. Escrow holds the cash. The winner gets paid!

DEAL?!?!?!? Spurs still have this :lobt:

PS LL...I'm still down to pay you 2 beers...when you have gotten over whatever misbegotten MIB-phobia that you have, we can hookup. San Diego is still home for me and from what I remember, you live around these parts as well.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:36 AM
I had a Kings fan welch on me also.

That is really a pathetic fanbase there.

I think you can count on most *purs fans (with one notable exception) to pay off their bets as I have bet with them before and they have paid off (with one notable exception)

I concur.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 01:37 AM
I'll take that bet as long as you FIRST paypal that cash to the owners of this here board.

I once had this bet with a guy who called himself TheMagicontinues. He should have paid $100 to a charity of my choice but he never paid. No class at all.

I pay off all my bets unless your name is LakerLanny and you refuse to show up at the agreed upon restaurant at Staples to pick up 2 beers.

You sure kori would sign off on that?

admiraldude
05-20-2008, 01:38 AM
I hate the Lakers, their prima dona spoiled players, and their smug Jew fanbase

DazedAndConfused
Agreed. The Lakers are the one team SAS has NOT gotten the best of in the playoffs. In fact Phil Jackson has straight owned Pop, 3-1.

But that doesn't really mean shit now. The Lakers are a much different team and so are the Spurs.

MaNuMaNiAc

WTF?

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:39 AM

I pay off all my bets unless your name is LakerLanny and you refuse to show up at the agreed upon restaurant at Staples to pick up 2 beers.

I don't have a paypal account... but if a gentleman's word is good for you... if you won, a money order is on your way. And you can donate it to this site if you want. I know you're one of them who won't welch. I've seen you in Lakersground before until you got banned.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 01:39 AM

hey, we haven't had a racist trool in about a year.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:40 AM
hey, we haven't had a racist trool in about a year.

at least not since that argspursfan idiot lost that bet to me :lol

LakerLanny
05-20-2008, 01:42 AM
Flea is Jewish? Who knew? :lol

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:43 AM
Man in Black... PM me... we'll work out the details... but I won't wager more than $200... a man has to know his limits.

admiraldude
05-20-2008, 01:44 AM

Im sorry, but I dont respect idiots like him who go around sexually assaulting people

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 01:45 AM
Man in Black... PM me... we'll work out the details... but I won't wager more than $200... a man has to know his limits.

If a man knew his limits, he wouldn't be betting on his own team, same goes for you MIB.

LakerLanny

I pay off all my bets unless your name is LakerLanny and you refused to show up at the agreed upon restaurant at Staples to pick up 2 beers. Remember, I had Kori with me and she knows you wussed out on meeting the famous MIB!!!

PS LL...I'm still down to pay you 2 beers...when you have gotten over whatever misbegotten MIB-phobia that you have, we can hookup. San Diego is still home for me and from what I remember, you live around these parts as well.

MIB, I am just giving you a hard time.

It is all good. We will hook up, but maybe we should wait and do it for one of the Lakers-Pistons NBA Finals games. As long as Bennett Salvatore or Bob Delaney aren't officiating, I might even be calm enough to buy you a couple of beers! :toast

Trainwreck2100
Im sorry, but I dont respect idiots like him who go around sexually assaulting people

Flea sexually assaults your ears with his bass.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:46 AM

wait... what happened to "I'll go easy on you, how about $200"? :lol

guess you weren't going easy on me, so much as you were going easy on yourself?

Man In Black
05-20-2008, 01:48 AM
MIB, I am just giving you a hard time.

It is all good. We will hook up, but maybe we should wait and do it for one of the Lakers-Pistons NBA Finals games. As long as Bennett Salvatore or Bob Delaney aren't officiating, I might even be calm enough to buy you a couple of beers! :toast
DEAL...unless of course, It's Spurs-Celtics. If that happens, I'll buy us some Irish Red...I can't stand the green stuff...It gives you the runs.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:49 AM
wait... what happened to "I'll go easy on you, how about $200"? :lol

guess you weren't going easy on me, so much as you were going easy on yourself?

I'll go as high as $500. How's that?

Man In Black
If a man knew his limits, he wouldn't be betting on his own team, same goes for you MIB.
Better him than Vegas. Those guys have lots more of my cash than needed.

I'll stick to the terms of $200, that amount has enough teeth. No need to get foolhardy, it's just basketball.
I'll send you a PM but first let me set it up with Kori and LJ.

MaNuMaNiAc
I'll go as high as $500. How's that?

Don't know, ask MIB :lol

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:51 AM
For the record, I took the Spurs in Game 7 vs. the Hornets... nobody took me up on the bet.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:53 AM
And MIB, yea, I'd take you up on a few drinks... I'll even pick you up with a limo.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 01:54 AM
where did all the hatred go?

Man In Black
05-20-2008, 01:57 AM
Too much mutual respect for the old-guard peeps. If you weren't around from 2001-2005 on message boards both Laker and Spur, you would have seen much more vitriol. You guys can take it there if you want...me, I just want to talk hoops.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:57 AM
where did all the hatred go?

kind of hard to be a jerk to someone that refuses to retaliate. It just doesn't seem fair :depressed

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:58 AM
And MIB, yea, I'd take you up on a few drinks... I'll even pick you up with a limo.

How much would renting that puppy run you? :lol

Helix Versa
05-20-2008, 01:59 AM
I remember aka from the days of playing LT pickup games...

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 01:59 AM
Too much mutual respect for the old-guard peeps. If you weren't around from 2001-2005 on message boards both Laker and Spur, you would have seen much more vitriol. You guys can take it there if you want...me, I just want to talk hoops.

I have a lot of respect for the Spurs. And I won't stoop down to profanity level. In fact, I've been banned from one of the Lakers sites for arguing that Duncan is a better fit for the Lakers than Shaq... But this series, I will bet that the Lakers take it.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 02:00 AM

I'll agree somewhat, there will be some jerkass laker fan that pops in. Every team has theres. But this series is gonna be close. I;m not going to lie, the Hornet series took alot out of me.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:00 AM
How much would renting that puppy run you? :lol

$600 for the night. But it will be worth it. Because MIB and I will have a great time out. Besides, he'll be paying for it. Hahahahhahahaha! No, I don't own a limo, but I can afford to rent one.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:02 AM
I remember aka from the days of playing LT pickup games...

Oh yeah? Fatsam is still dying for a 1-1 vs. me. ;)

Helix Versa
05-20-2008, 02:03 AM
I remember that as well...lol

I was one of the younger posters to show up to those things and I don't know if you remember the sn An Inverted Cliche from back them--but that is me.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:04 AM
I remember that as well...lol

I was one of the younger posters to show up to those things and I don't know if you remember the sn An Inverted Cliche from back them--but that is me.

Of course, I do. I very well do. Good to see ya, bro.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:06 AM
Like I said, once the Lakers are done with the Spurs, I WILL own this site.

Man In Black
05-20-2008, 02:06 AM
No need for the limo man. Instead of that, how about a good steak instead? You're buying once my team wins the series. If you don't live in So Cal, we can mail certificates or something. Ruth Chris is in America's finest cities.

Helix Versa
05-20-2008, 02:08 AM
Ruth Chris in L.A. is subpar in my opinion, but the Las Vegas one is top-notch.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:09 AM
No need for the limo man. Instead of that, how about a good steak instead? You're buying once my team wins the series. If you don't live in So Cal, we can mail certificates or something. Ruth Chris is in America's finest cities.

You're on. PM me for details. And if I lose, I'd love to take you out for some steak. I love steak. I don't know if you know Shoes... I actually took him out one night for some steak when he came to L.A. from Hong Kong one summer.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:09 AM
BTW - I live in SoCal. Bring it on.

Helix Versa
05-20-2008, 02:11 AM
Where would you go for a good steak in our area aka?

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:12 AM
Ruth Chris in L.A. is subpar in my opinion, but the Las Vegas one is top-notch.

There's nothing like Vegas. If MIB wants to get paid in Vegas, I'll meet him there.

Lakers Dynasty
05-20-2008, 02:15 AM
Let's face it.

You love the Lakers.

You do.

Look how much attention the word "Lakers" attracts on your otherwise moribund board.

Lakers. Life. Kinda go together, don't they?

Man In Black
05-20-2008, 02:18 AM
You're on. PM me for details. And if I lose, I'd love to take you out for some steak. I love steak. I don't know if you know Shoes... I actually took him out one night for some steak when he came to L.A. from Hong Kong one summer.

I know Shoes. He paid off his bet with a money order. Even though he doesn't live here in America, he gets to watch lots of hoops and he's got lots of opinions.
So what say we make this easy, we go $150 and a steak dinner. That should be cool and since you're SO CAL, we can meet up and pay off in person. DEAL?!?!?

It's always good to be able to talk hoops even with a fan from an opposing team. It's one of the reasons that Sky, Jamas and me are good friends.

But I have to admit, talking shit is lot of fun at times as well.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:20 AM
Where would you go for a good steak in our area aka?

There's lots of them... depends on your budget. But for starters, Claim Jumper is not bad for what I'd call "mid-level" steak. But If you want to go elaborate... google it. You'll find something you like. Just make sure you call at least one week for reservations on the top spots you'll find. BTW - I won't take MIB to Claim Jumper, I'll spend at least $200 for the both of us... if he has a date, oh well, bring it on.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:21 AM
I know Shoes. He paid off his bet with a money order. Even though he doesn't live here in America, he gets to watch lots of hoops and he's got lots of opinions.
So what say we make this easy, we go $150 and a steak dinner. That should be cool and since you're SO CAL, we can meet up and pay off in person. DEAL?!?!?

It's always good to be able to talk hoops even with a fan from an opposing team. It's one of the reasons that Sky, Jamas and me are good friends.

But I have to admit, talking shit is lot of fun at times as well.

You're on. Talking shit is fun, but as they say, it ain't braggin' if you back it up!!!

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:23 AM
I look forward to it, MIB... eitherway, it will be worth it. You're on.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:24 AM
$150 and steak dinner it is...

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:25 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun, bro..., let's do this.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:26 AM
BTW, I took shoes out just because... He came to L.A. and wanted to do something so we hung out.... Dude is a hoot. I love that guy. BTW, he's on his way. He'll be here soon enough.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:29 AM
I will not welch... and I know you won't either. I've seen MIB pay up vs. JD over @ lakersground.net so I'm confident that he won't.

We'll have a great time, bro.

Benvolio_Montague
05-20-2008, 02:36 AM
the love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: Thou art a villain.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:37 AM
the love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: Thou art a villain.

Huh?

Helix Versa
05-20-2008, 02:38 AM
Apparently we've been graced by the presence of Bill Shakespeare...

Man In Black
Cool! Maybe I need to have Glondor back me up in case you guys want to attack me?
fl9CrpLs3MM

Benvolio_Montague
The citizens are up, and Tybalt slain.
Stand not amaz'd, the Prince will doom thee death
If thou art taken. Hence be gone, away!

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:40 AM
Can you say, "Get a life????" ahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:40 AM
Apparently we've been graced by the presence of Bill Shakespeare...

Na. Shakespeare is dead. Can you say, wannabe????

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 02:41 AM
The citizens are up, and Tybalt slain.
Stand not amaz'd, the Prince will doom thee death
If thou art taken. Hence be gone, away!

O, That this too too solid flesh would melt,
Thaw, and resolve itself into a dew.

Benvolio_Montague
05-20-2008, 02:41 AM
The quarrel is between our masters.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 02:42 AM
The quarrel is between our masters.

This above all — to thine ownself be true;
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

aka_USAPA
Cool! Maybe I need to have Glondor back me up in case you guys want to attack me?
fl9CrpLs3MM

Hey, don't hold me responsible for something that is out of my control. LOL. Don't worry, as long as you're with me, you're safe.. hahahahahhahahahahaha.

Benvolio_Montague
This above all — to thine ownself be true;
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Black and portentous must this humour prove, Unless
good counsel may the cause remove.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:43 AM
As long as MIB is with me, he's cool people.

Discoflux
05-20-2008, 02:43 AM
I have cursed at you once, and that was to show you cursing was legal. I have cursed in replys more than once. There's a difference.

Get out of our Lakers thread, you troll! :downspin:

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 02:44 AM
Get out of our Lakers thread, you troll! :downspin:

I wouldn't know you were a lakers fan, you haven't changed your teamith

Discoflux
05-20-2008, 02:45 AM

Jeffrey Katzenbergersteinfarb is jewish? whaaaa?

Word2YoMotha
SA (silver), Detroit (red), Dallas (green), New Orleans (yellow), Washington (gold), Chicago (black), Phoenix (orange), Golden State (orange), Utah (pale blue), Denver (dark blue), Portland (red), Cleveland (blue)...and that's just off the top of my head. Fail.

16-3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>14-13. Fail.

Frosted haired douchebags who don't know shit about basketball dying of syphillis. Fail.

Living through celebrities. Fail.

That Kobe wanted out of again and again. Fail.

Media darling. Fail.

Old man with a comb-over and a shitty mustache. Fail.

Old skank. Fail.

Jerry West colluding with former team. Fail.

Casual fans who don't know shit about basketball. Fail.

Doesn't mean anything. Fail.

George W. Bush is hated by liberals and conservatives alike. Fail.

Lay off the pipe. You're a few cans short of a six pack, buddy. I hope all Spur fans aren't as uneducated as yourself.

Cheers.

Trainwreck2100
Black and portentous must this humour prove, Unless
good counsel may the cause remove.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Benvolio_Montague
05-20-2008, 02:47 AM
This wind, you talk of, blows us from ourselves;
Supper is done, and we shall come too late!

Discoflux
05-20-2008, 02:48 AM
I wouldn't know you were a lakers fan, you haven't changed your teamith

I gotta keep the team as it is because I plan to go 'undercover' in some other threads and work some stealth psy-ops as a Spew fan.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 02:48 AM
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below;
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

aka_USAPA
05-20-2008, 02:49 AM
MIB,

For the record, I don't care about the money. If I spend $500 for one night, and gain a friend for life (and I won't hold you being a Spurs fan for a second), then I'd call it even. Good luck, bud. I do know I'll win.

ak

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 02:49 AM
I gotta keep the team as it is because I plan to go 'undercover' in some other threads and work some stealth psy-ops as a Spew fan.

That;s probably not gonna work they can just look at your post historyith