PDA

View Full Version : The Hornets/Spurs Series Is Over

alon504
05-19-2008, 11:35 PM
You all won....let it go. We have. We are proud of our team. Can you guys get a grip on the fact that the Spus are playing the Fakers in TWO days. Seriously. Let the Hornets game go. It is over. This is serious business. We HAVE to beat the Fakers on Game 1 in LA. The Hornets season is over. That's fine. We'll be back next season and we'll be in the hunt. But, it is over. It is time for the Fakers. SPURS PLEASE BEAT THE FAKERS!!!!! Let's do it!!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-19-2008, 11:36 PM
Um, okay?

fyatuk
05-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Who quits celebrating an hour or so after winning a difficult contest?

It'll be on to the lakers in another 10 hours or so...

alon504
05-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Um, okay?

Um, okay, let's talk about analyzing how the Spurs can beat the Lakers and what needs to happen. It's less than 48 hours away. I'm serious. If we can let the loss go, certainly you can?!? I want the Fakers to go down.

BiZNicK
05-19-2008, 11:38 PM
We just took out your team a few hours ago, why would we let it go so soon? It's a Spurs forum, and we're all excited they won. If you can't handle that you can gtfo. If you want sympathy go to your hornets forum and have a group hug.

bdictjames
05-19-2008, 11:39 PM
Its only been about an hour. We have to savor the moment.

VinnyTestesVerde
05-19-2008, 11:39 PM
You all won....let it go. We have. We are proud of our team. Can you guys get a grip on the fact that the Spus are playing the Fakers in TWO days. Seriously. Let the Hornets game go. It is over. This is serious business. We HAVE to beat the Fakers on Game 1 in LA. The Hornets season is over. That's fine. We'll be back next season and we'll be in the hunt. But, it is over. It is time for the Fakers. SPURS PLEASE BEAT THE FAKERS!!!!! Let's do it!!!

yeah 2 hours later...totally over it :lol

settle down. this is a spurs message board. probably going to be some excitement around here for a bit. :flag:

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Um, okay, let's talk about analyzing how the Spurs can beat the Lakers and what needs to happen. It's less than 48 hours away. I'm serious. If we can let the loss go, certainly you can?!? I want the Fakers to go down.

You've obviously not been around here when the Spurs have lost. Get some sleep, then analyze.

Although knowing this place, there's already some knowledge dropping happening from some of the best posters here.

MaNuMaNiAc

You can't be serious! Its only been what? an hour? two hours?? We let you stay here alright, now shut up and let people here celebrate

alon504
Who quits celebrating an hour or so after winning a difficult contest?

It'll be on to the lakers in another 10 hours or so...

You took care of business. There is much more serious business at hand. The Hornets series is over. It's the past. You all were fairly cocky going in and so were we...if you want to waste another 10 hours mocking a team that you beat, then that is pretty shallow, IMO. How about focusing, now on the Lakers?

T Park
05-19-2008, 11:42 PM
Tommarow morning if you show up by close to lunchtime there will be a series breakdown, matchup breakdown, and thousands of predictions.

ESPN will be barely closing their mouth's in shock over the Spurs winning by the time Spurs Lakers is broke down.

TexSports
The Hornet fans ain't used to celebrating since they ain't used to winning...

BiZNicK
There's no rush to analyze anything. I doubt anyone here is on the Spurs coaching staff...

T Park
05-19-2008, 11:43 PM
You took care of business. There is much more serious business at hand. The Hornets series is over. It's the past. You all were fairly cocky going in and so were we...if you want to waste another 10 hours mocking a team that you beat, then that is pretty shallow, IMO. How about focusing, now on the Lakers?

How about leaving?

alon504
05-19-2008, 11:43 PM
You can't be serious! Its only been what? an hour? two hours?? We let you stay here alright, now shut up and let people here celebrate

I can guarantee you at hornetsreport we would immediately be discussing the factors on how to beat the next opponent. We would not waste our time mocking the Spurs. What do you get out of that? A temporary hard on? As said, the series is over. The next game, in two days, is for the Western Conference Championship. Why would you want to still think about the Hornets????

MaNuMaNiAc
05-19-2008, 11:44 PM
I can guarantee you at hornetsreport we would immediately be discussing the factors on how to beat the next opponent. We would not waste our time mocking the Spurs. What do you get out of that? A temporary hard on? As said, the series is over. The next game, in two days, is for the Western Conference Championship. Why would you want to still think about the Hornets????

Well do that tomorrow. Today we mock the Hornets. That's how we do things here.

jag
05-19-2008, 11:44 PM

How about.... NO.

CubanMustGo
05-19-2008, 11:45 PM

Oh fuck off with your "on hornetsreport we would" do this crap. This board has actually been around more than six months and we don't need you trying to dictate what we should and shouldn't do.

fyatuk
05-19-2008, 11:46 PM

Why?

I hope the players are focusing on the Lakers instead of celebrating (and I'm sure they are). If you're going to be all psycho and not enjoy the victories you get, then watching sports is going to be a very hollow experience.

We'll still have a lot of time to make are crazy predictions, trash the Lakers, and puff out our chests before 90% of our predictions are proven wrong :lol

Just remember, it's okay to have fun as a fan.

Oh, and posting on a message board is hardly serious business :flag:

peskypesky
05-19-2008, 11:46 PM

We can't celebrate on our own message board? STFU

Anti.Hero
05-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Now I have to get up early to watch all these espn jokes eat their crows :(

BiZNicK
05-19-2008, 11:48 PM
lol @ alon trying to respond to every post to defend himself, lol

the rest of your hornets buddies bailed on you, son.

alon504
05-19-2008, 11:49 PM
Well do that tomorrow. Today we mock the Hornets. That's how we do things here.

OK...Mock the Hornets. I guess you all will be interested in discussing basketball tomorrow. Have fun. Mock us all night long. I'm just not used to playing. I like to approach the playoffs with a "taking care of business," attitude. Mock. Get it out of your system and maybe you all will sleep better. Enjoy the win. Mock. I just want the Fakers to lose...BIG TIME. You can't fault me for that. If we would have won, I can guarantee you that I would be thinking ahead and not behind. Have fun and get it out of your system. You've won the big game before, so I guess it's natural for you all to have a "laugh at them," time before thinking about the next game.

alon504
05-19-2008, 11:51 PM
lol @ alon trying to respond to every post to defend himself, lol

the rest of your hornets buddies bailed on you, son.

I am responding. Because I'm now a Spurs fan. The Hornets/Spurs series is over. Call it defending, but, the childish behavior of "Oh we beat the Hornets" is a little stupid to me. I guess cockiness comes with winning past championships. As an NBA follower, I'm sticking with the rest of the NBA's opinion in the fact that this is your last hurrah, but, that isn't my point. I was hoping to discuss Laker basketball.

peskypesky
05-19-2008, 11:52 PM
If we would have won, I can guarantee you that I would be thinking ahead and not behind. Have fun and get it out of your system.

We are having fun! I downed several shots and am celebrating the downing of your over-rated team!
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Kori Ellis
OK...Mock the Hornets. I guess you all will be interested in discussing basketball tomorrow. Have fun. Mock us all night long. I'm just not used to playing. I like to approach the playoffs with a "taking care of business," attitude. Mock. Get it out of your system and maybe you all will sleep better. Enjoy the win. Mock. I just want the Fakers to lose...BIG TIME. You can't fault me for that. If we would have won, I can guarantee you that I would be thinking ahead and not behind. Have fun and get it out of your system. You've won the big game before, so I guess it's natural for you all to have a "laugh at them," time before thinking about the next game.

You realize you aren't on the coaching staff, right? So you are allowed to celebrate/mock/talk smack and do whatever you want. You don't need to think ahead and start devising a game plan.

homer
Hold your heads high N.O. You had a fantastic year and should have many more. You took the Champs to 7 games and for the most part, the posters from your fans have been tame compared to everyone elses fans that weve beaten over the Years. Good luck with future endeavors. If you had won I would have been rooting for y'all to take it all.

alon504
05-19-2008, 11:56 PM
We are having fun! I downed several shots and am celebrating the downing of your over-rated team!
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

LOL....Your coach didn't think we are overrated. For a team who's star player is 22, we played you all one helluva series. For Christ's sake, we took the defending champs to a 7 game series. Take away what you want from the Hornets. I don't care. We were a damn good team this year and I'm proud of them. If you read this thread, I haven't attempted to make it a Hornets thread at all. It's meant to be a Lakers discussion. But, someone posted that you all like mocking the losing team, so have your fun. I'll be back tomorrow.