PDA

View Full Version : Do me a favor, Spurs Fans....

YellowFever
05-19-2008, 11:40 PM
If the spurs win one of the two in Staple Center, please don't make a million "own you biioooottch!" or "We're gonna kill them Fakers/Licker" threads....

And if the Lakers sweep the first two at Staples please don't make a million
"we are too old" or "Pop sucks" or This f*ckers are old and have no heart" threads, OK?

Personally, I didn't care if the Spurs won or the Hornets won but some of the threads after the first two Hornet victories were pathetic as hell.

It got so bad I had to jump on you so called Spurs fans after so much negative posts about your Spurs. :toast

bdictjames
05-19-2008, 11:41 PM
We're basketball fans, that's what we're supposed to do. :lol

spyder
05-19-2008, 11:41 PM
this is our board and we can do what ever the fuck we want

PlayoffEx-static
05-19-2008, 11:42 PM
They can't do that to our pledges!! Only we can do that to our pledges!!"
Why don't you go and babysit LakersGround? That forum needs a LOT more help than we do.

Jimcs50
05-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Spurs fans are pussies as a hole (no pun intended)

I have seen this crap for the last 9 years in this forum....it will never stop.

misterx91578
If the spurs win one of the two in Staple Center, please don't make a million "own you biioooottch!" or "We're gonna kill them Fakers/Licker" threads....

"we are too old" or "Pop sucks" or This f*ckers are old and have no heart" threads, OK?

Personally, I didn't care if the Spurs won or the Hornets won but some of the threads after the first two Hornet victories were pathetic as hell.

It got so bad I had to jump on you so called Spurs fans after so much negative posts about your Spurs. :toast

bitching and moaning about bitching and moaning:lmao

mVp
Dude... you're asking way too much.

peskypesky

:toast

austinlakepirate
05-19-2008, 11:46 PM
this is our board and we can do what ever the fuck we want

This guy really likes strippers with fake tits. Check out his signature. Those are some Faker titties right there.

A true Spurs fan should have real tits on his signature. That's all I'm saying.

Duncanoypi
05-19-2008, 11:49 PM
go to your own board you fucking beggar...

YellowFever
05-19-2008, 11:56 PM
Ah, hell....

On second thought..it was way too much to ask of you.

Nevermind.