PDA

View Full Version : oh now! your a Spurs fan?

mouse
05-19-2008, 11:55 PM
where was 98% of you when the Spurs lost game one and two? I hope some of you learned something about yourself and now know the difference from posting like a Spurs fan, and actually being one........

now lets see who shows up at the airport.

spyder
05-19-2008, 11:55 PM
:wakeup

Kori Ellis
05-19-2008, 11:56 PM

The Spurs aren't flying home. So no one is going to the airport. The Spurs flew direct to L.A.

rAm
05-19-2008, 11:56 PM
lets see you show up at the airport

bdictjames
05-19-2008, 11:57 PM
I was here all the time haha, I always support the Spurs win or lose.

jag
05-19-2008, 11:57 PM

You might as well start getting drunk now cause you're gonna be sitting there by your damn self.

Brutalis
05-19-2008, 11:58 PM
I was here.

Beno Udrih
05-19-2008, 11:58 PM
yeah mouse why dont you go to the airport. And wait for us there.

LakerHater
05-19-2008, 11:59 PM
The Spurs aren't flying home. So no one is going to the airport. The Spurs flew direct to L.A.
:donkey

rayray2k8
05-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Eh?
Man I was one of the few that stood by this team when they
were down 0-2.

But I understand what mouse is saying.
Many spurs fans jumped ship and said the spurs were down and out.

Boy did it get crowded in here again. :lol

duncan228
05-20-2008, 12:04 AM
Still here mouse. I would have been here if they lost. And if I lived in SA I'd even go to the airport with you. (When the team is actually going to be there. Shit, maybe even if the team isn't going to be there. Airports can be fun to hang around in. :lol)

Spurs fan, through and through. Win, lose, ugly, it doesn't matter.

BiZNicK
05-20-2008, 12:05 AM
I never gave up hope. I take pride in that.

VinnyTestesVerde
05-20-2008, 12:05 AM
where was 98% of you when the Spurs lost game one and two? I hope some of you learned something about yourself and now know the difference from posting like a Spurs fan, and actually being one........

:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

Slydragon
05-20-2008, 12:09 AM

HA HA HA hA OWNED!!!

Solid D
05-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Real Spurs fans wouldn't make that mistake about the airport. REAL Spurs fans know the Spurs would pack for LA.

mVp
05-20-2008, 12:11 AM
I was here.

Me too.

Man of Steel
05-20-2008, 12:11 AM
Mouse--

Kori is just kidding--we are ALL going to the airport--meet us there--we'll be there at 3 am...

mouse
05-20-2008, 12:13 AM
Show me where I said "tonight!" I mean when the laker series starts check out the airport, check out the Spur flags on the cars, check out the old timers of Spurs talk post how they was a Spurs fan since 1932.....watch how Alamo50 all of a sudden shows up, look how Kori will all of a sudden have a gtg at her house.

watch as people want to name a street after Coach Pop and name there first born after Manu. Look how the restaurants by the river walk all of a sudden charge an extra 2.00 dollars for an Enchilada plate. This town went from Trade Duncan and Fire Finley to Pop is a GOD and gas up the San Antonio river barges trophy #5 is in da house!! or as Kori would say..."55555"

I have been there seen that done it so I know this city like the back of Manu's bald spot!
You all can enjoy your well deserved win, and I hope you OD on Big Red tonight but remember one thing if you remember anything else tonight......

I have many screen captures of 90% of the ST posters wanting to either trade a Spurs player,fire Pop, and many "we will not win it all this year" pathetic lame ass bandwagon jumping posts you Hanna Montana music downloading fools all made, so keep that in mind before you cast the first stone.................................

BTW congrats on the win! and Go Spurs Go! :toast

jag
05-20-2008, 12:14 AM
[b]Show me where I said "tonight!" I mean when the laker series starts check out the airport,

Failed attempt at a recovery. There was no need to read any further.

ancestron
05-20-2008, 12:20 AM
stfu mouse. This is a total diversion thread you bandwagoning son of a bitch.

beachwood
05-20-2008, 12:23 AM
There were a lot of us here. Never give up on the Spurs. Never.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 12:25 AM
You can't even roll with the flags anymore, gas prices are high so you ride with the windows down, and Spurs colors are black. Those black shirts in this weather are brutal

Supreme_Being
05-20-2008, 12:26 AM
I never was a fairweather fan.

Anti.Hero
05-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Show me where I said "tonight!" I mean when the laker series starts check out the airport, check out the Spur flags on the cars, check out the old timers of Spurs talk post how they was a Spurs fan since 1932.....watch how Alamo50 all of a sudden shows up, look how Kori will all of a sudden have a gtg at her house.

watch as people want to name a street after Coach Pop and name there first born after Manu. Look how the restaurants by the river walk all of a sudden charge an extra 2.00 dollars for an Enchilada plate. This town went from Trade Duncan and Fire Finley to Pop is a GOD and gas up the San Antonio river barges trophy #5 is in da house!! or as Kori would say..."55555"

I have been there seen that done it so I know this city like the back of Manu's bald spot!
You all can enjoy your well deserved win, and I hope you OD on Big Red tonight but remember one thing if you remember anything else tonight......

I have many screen captures of 90% of the ST posters wanting to either trade a Spurs player,fire Pop, and many "we will not win it all this year" pathetic lame ass bandwagon jumping posts you Hanna Montana music downloading fools all made, so keep that in mind before you cast the first stone.................................

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/tphil00/patonback.gif

ancestron
05-20-2008, 12:33 AM
son.

JMarkJohns
05-20-2008, 12:33 AM
I was here... Oh... crap! Wait! What thread am I in again?

Whoops!

mouse
05-20-2008, 12:36 AM
After reading over 45,000 posts in the last month here at SpursTalk I have made a list of the people in this forum who barley even come close to being a Spurs fan and the list is very short. You think your on it?

I will post it after I get off work,......... good luck!

Beno Udrih
*crickets*

JMarkJohns
After reading over 45,000 posts in the last month here at SpursTalk I have made a list of the people in this forum who barley even come close to being a Spurs fan and the list is very short. You think your on it?

PHXsuns.net is going to piss themselves from laughter if I'm on it :lol

Solid D
05-20-2008, 12:37 AM
You guys can clown around all you want and make jokes all night long! But the truth is when the playoffs come around and your Spurs are tired and worn out from peaking to soon and go on a 8 game losing streak you will find it hard to smile when the Mighty Dallas Mavericks win the 2008 NBA Championship trophy!

Slydragon
05-20-2008, 03:38 PM
OMG, If I'm not on that list what would I do. Mouse telling me I'm not a Spurs fan would hurt me so bad.

manufor3
05-20-2008, 03:43 PM
I Believe

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-20-2008, 03:48 PM
I generally steer clear of here after a loss. I enjoy reading informative, entertaining takes on the game of basketball. I don't enjoy having to slog through pages worth of threads that boil down to:

"We're fucked!"

"No we're not! Rah rah rah!"

"Homer!"

"Bandwagoner!"

"(Rational response dealing honestly with the problems of the game and possible solutions)"

"I've been a Spurs fan all my life. You probably couldn't tell me what number JR Reid wore for us. I can, bitch!"

"It was #7, cocksucker. I know because I actually watched the games instead of running off to the bathroom to cry like a baby like you would you pussy."

"(Rational take explaining a basic fundamental of the game that needs better execution for a win.)

"Go fuck yourself, a real fan is one who can face up to real problems instead of burying their heads in the sand. I bet you'll blame the refs when we lose the series."

"The fact that you think we'll lose says it all, asshole."

(Thread locked, only to be repeated.)

koriwhat
05-20-2008, 03:54 PM

huh? screen captures? are you kidding me??? wow... and yes it is pathetic to be a bandwagon fan but i don't know how pathetic it is compared to someone who screen captures every damn post. there is a "search" option on st. oh and you're a comedian right? hannah montana is so last week.

:toast right back at ya!

jag
05-20-2008, 04:47 PM

:lmao at mouse dealing out judgment.

While there were a lot of people jumping ship earlier in this series (and even a month or two back), there was still a high percentage of total posters who told the naysayers to stfu. Get off your high horse...especially considering you needed help to get up there.

Say-Townbball
05-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Even though I just joined spurstalk TODAY, I was DEFINITELY one of the few who didn't kick the Spurs to the curb after games 1 and 2....those games didn't show Spurs basketball, and I knew it was just a slow start.

With that said, I'll be around...for many seasons to come.

jn77
05-20-2008, 05:33 PM
I have been here the whole time!

BTW way mouse, I am at the airport right now...Where are you?

rAm
05-20-2008, 05:37 PM
hey mouse.

SUCK IT

Sammy's Mom
05-20-2008, 05:45 PM

Wow...you have nothing better to do than make a list of people who YOU believe are true fans on an INTERNET FORUM.

And on that note...who are you to hand out judgement on who is a fan and who isnt, only one person knows what is truly in someones heart, and I know for a fact you don't know what's in my heart.

:nope

Dre_7
05-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Me a day after the Spurs lost game 2:

Fuck the doubters. Spurs in 6!!!!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2468639&postcount=117

jalberto
05-20-2008, 06:44 PM
I was making a cool Hornet wall for you . Do you still want it?

Warren Jeffs
05-22-2008, 03:23 PM
After reading the forum today maybe you need to change the name of the topic to...........oh now! your not a Spurs fan?

:lmao

Duncan
05-22-2008, 03:33 PM
This topic is a perfect example of the bi-polar fans we have here @ ST and I for one am embarrassed by it!

mouse
05-22-2008, 05:35 PM
I Believe

Now how do you feel?