PDA

View Full Version : Did you think the Hornets fans switching shirts played a good part on the game?

bdictjames
05-20-2008, 12:13 AM
Im no professional player, but shooting in an arena full of yellow shirts and not to mention boos and screams is very hard.

White shirts, not so much.

Dont even tell me this thread is gay. :lol

mouse
05-20-2008, 12:22 AM
You make a dam good point! Superstition has been around since the dawn of man. The vikings would not sail a ship unless some lady's head was on the front bow. where else should a womans head be?...........but that is for the troll forum.

My point is luck Karma and chance are part of life and plays a major role in sports. After all why would ST have the "Bravatars" ? Why do players not want to be on the cover of SI? it's the Jinx! talk to a Red Sox fan. Changing the colors from a Gold to white was a serious mistake and one that will never happen again I bet. After all isn't NO known for voodoo black magic and Karma? They of all people should be the most superstitions of us all!

why jinx yourself? why change the T Shirts? why now? your team won with the yellow shirts, what asshat made that devastating choice? these are questions that may never be answered..............................

csaenz
05-20-2008, 12:24 AM
Yellow might have helped, but give me a break. The Spurs didn't need color to win...

http://waynethomasyorke.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/orkinblurfinaln.jpg

timmydidit
05-20-2008, 12:29 AM
lame

Darcus
05-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Im no professional player, but shooting in an arena full of yellow shirts and not to mention boos and screams is very hard.

White shirts, not so much.

I think they went with white because white is the anti-Spurs (opposite of black). But they didn't "switch colors"--we did sea of teal for game 1 of Mavs, sea of gold for game 5 against Spurs, and sea of white for game 7 against Spurs. I think we did it for other games too, but those are the only three playoff games I went to. But I do agree, the white wasn't as cool as the yellow.

What they really did wrong though was not provide preinflated thundersticks to everyone. They gave us thundersticks but it looks like people couldn't really be bothered to inflate them. Thundersticks are lame, but I think an entire sold out arena filled with thundersticks would have a good distraction.

spyder
05-20-2008, 12:31 AM
that person is gonna be fired

jag
05-20-2008, 12:32 AM
Dont even tell me this thread is gay. :lol

Now why would you think that...?

curtismedellin
05-20-2008, 03:48 AM
Screw that. We kicked thier ass, and we would've kicked thier ass if they were wearing gold. teal, white, purple, blue, ....

ShoogarBear
05-20-2008, 06:11 AM
Screw that. We kicked thier ass, and we would've kicked thier ass if they were wearing gold. teal, white, purple, blue, ....

Coming up next.

homer
05-20-2008, 06:20 AM
Coming up next.

Fire Scott:lol