PDA

View Full Version : Referees were pretty good tonight

dav4463
05-20-2008, 12:34 AM
Not a lot of griping about the referees tonight by either side. I thought they did a decent job of letting the guys play. Sure, a few calls were missed here and there, but I thought it was a well-managed game.

dbreiden83080
05-20-2008, 12:42 AM
Refs sucked tonight they screwed Tim over on ticky tack bullshit.

LakerLanny
05-20-2008, 12:46 AM
I thought they favored the Spurs, but it certainly wasn't the reason the Hornets lost.

The phantom foul calls by Steve Jobbie on Parker's "and one's" were ridiculous, it appears Mr. Jobbie had made up his mind to blow the whistle despite the fact there was NO CONTACT on at least one of those plays and very minimal contact on the other.

But even a diehard Bugs fan would be hard-pressed to use the refs as an excuse tonight. Their team came out soft right from the start, came back and thought they could go on cruise control and then got their asses handed to them in the 3rd qtr.

The 4th qtr comeback showed some heart, but you aren't advancing in Game 7 of the South Dakota Parochial league tournament if you are relying on Jannero Friggen Pargo as your go-to guy in the 4th qtr.

Chris Paul got his ass handed to him by Tony Parker in the biggest game in their franchise history, bottom line.

dbreiden83080
05-20-2008, 12:51 AM
I thought they favored the Spurs, but it line.

Really then why did Timmy get 2 bullshit calls in a row?? He was playing great and then those calls took away his aggression out of fear of a 5th foul.

Anti.Hero
05-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Only took them 7 games to let them play.

LakerHater
05-20-2008, 12:58 AM
Hornets: 13 FTA Spurs: 12 FTA
Hornets: 14 PF Spurs: 15 PF

Loose Cannon
05-20-2008, 01:02 AM
The officials were pretty terrible tonight but the ridiculous calls seemed to even out both ways. Way too many blatant makeup calls. It happens, didn't affect the game, the better team won. On to the WCF.

LakerLanny
05-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Hornets: 13 FTA Spurs: 12 FTA
Hornets: 14 PF Spurs: 15 PF

Is that you in the picture?

Lanny Like! :lol

Cry Havoc
05-20-2008, 01:08 AM
I thought the refs were slightly favoring us tonight. Thanks, Javie.

But by slightly favoring, I mean basically negating HCA. Nothing drastic like the rest of the series.

If NO hits their shots and plays better in the 3rd, they win.

If we don't make 10 first half turnovers, we dominate. Pretty simple.

ON TO THE WCF!