PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans

CP3-MVP
05-20-2008, 12:49 AM
your city still sucked.

your fans were douche bags, even the ones i ran into tonight in New Orleans (although got no Katrina references or food thrown at me tonight)

but congratulations, you beat us fair and square. hell of a series, should be exciting to see yall versus LA.

Anti.Hero
05-20-2008, 12:50 AM
Your city sucks, but yes you make a good point that the Spurs are good.

jag
05-20-2008, 12:52 AM
your city still sucked.

your fans were douche bags, even the ones i ran into tonight in New Orleans (although got no Katrina references or food thrown at me tonight)

but congratulations, you beat us fair and square. hell of a series, should be exciting to see yall versus LA.

really...City smack?

Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight.

BlackSwordsMan
05-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Have fun in your shelter tonight.

CP3-MVP
05-20-2008, 12:53 AM
we may have crime and be below sea level, poverty everywhere and corrupt government, but at least we know how to have a fucking party.

your team is a freaking dynasty yet the atmosphere around yalls arena was pathetic and I was able to buy tickets on ticketmaster 4 days before the game. are yall even proud of yalls team?

mVp
05-20-2008, 12:54 AM
Have a nice time fishing!

E20
Lol

MaNuMaNiAc
we may have crime and be below sea level, poverty everywhere and corrupt government, but at least we know how to have a fucking party.

Pretty much all you know how to do well, isn't it?

CP3-MVP
05-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Pretty much all you know how to do well, isn't it?

and all that matters :toast

some of yall should come try it some time. especially the d-bags i met in SA

peskypesky
05-20-2008, 12:57 AM

You are GENIUSES!
:rollin

CP3-MVP
05-20-2008, 12:58 AM
You are GENIUSES!
:rollin

you dont have to tell me :toast

Darcus
05-20-2008, 12:59 AM

Try to care about crime, sea levels, poverty and government corruption when you're really fucking drunk. You won't.

Let's down another shot, New Orleans.

:toast

CP3-MVP
05-20-2008, 01:00 AM
Try to care about crime, sea levels, poverty and government corruption when you're really fucking drunk. You won't.

drive through daiquiri shops baby :toast

woooooo!

rasho8
05-20-2008, 01:01 AM
http://www.kburgessjr.com/noh.png

DudleyDawson
05-20-2008, 01:01 AM
so civil when they were winning..now we see his real character. lol

Sasha
05-20-2008, 01:02 AM
your city still sucked.

:rolleyes

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2008, 01:04 AM

Not caring about sea level is what got you in trouble in the first place now, isn't it? Perhaps you should lay off the drink, and focus on that big ass body of water you got next to you sometime

CP3-MVP

nope, just dealt with so much shit from people on this board...and the spurs fans i ran into that i realized that this is how you must act.

BlackSwordsMan

I know. Couple of days ago this guy made a thread praising the city. They got crushed in game 7 he turns into princess pimp.

csaenz

I think the second part of that sentence probably explains the first part.

CP3-MVP
05-20-2008, 01:05 AM
Not caring about sea level is what got you in trouble in the first place now, isn't it? Perhaps you should lay off the drink, and focus on that big ass body of water you got next to you sometime

sorry i wasnt around in the 1700s when the city was founded.

and i dont work for the armys core of engineers so i cant do shit about the levees either.

CP3-MVP
05-20-2008, 01:06 AM
I know. Couple of days ago this guy made a thread praising the city. They got crushed in game 7 he turns into princess pimp.

hell no. i got beer poured on me and food thrown at me and called a katrina victim. the game fucking sucked.

i said there were some older people that were very nice and made up for those d-bags by appologizing to us.

and i do like the riverwalk.

night life= awful

Cry Havoc
05-20-2008, 01:06 AM

your team is a freaking dynasty yet the atmosphere around yalls arena was pathetic and I was able to buy tickets on ticketmaster 4 days before the game. are yall even proud of yalls team?

Sorry. The second round of playoffs just isn't that special or exciting to us anymore. Since we've been there EVERY FREAKING YEAR.

BlackSwordsMan
05-20-2008, 01:09 AM
hell no. i got beer poured on me and food thrown at me and called a katrina victim. the game fucking sucked.

i said there were some older people that were very nice and made up for those d-bags by appologizing to us.

night life= awful

We should go to a tranny bar next time you're here.

Darcus
05-20-2008, 01:09 AM
Sorry. The second round of playoffs just isn't that special or exciting to us anymore. Since we've been there EVERY FREAKING YEAR.

You should still really be there to support your team. Do you skip out on the regular season, too?

rasho8
05-20-2008, 01:11 AM
You should still really be there to support your team. Do you skip out on the regular season, too?

Not usually, but since you Hornet fans didn't pack the building until March you can go die.

8000 tickets sold in February games while being number 1? Yeah your city hella sucks.

Obi1Ginobili
05-20-2008, 01:16 AM

night life= awful

DOWNTOWN night life = awful

Northside nightlife = Crunk

gg.

CP3-MVP
Not usually, but since you Hornet fans didn't pack the building until March you can go die.

8000 tickets sold in February games while being number 1? Yeah your city hella sucks.

i never said our city didnt have bandwagon fans. i just said its sad that a dynasty team had such a pathetic pregame atmosphere.

this thread is about the Spurs being a good team. and New Orleans being an awesome city

dont get off topic now. :toast

Darcus

I completely agree with you on the attendance issue. The explanation behind it is that this is a city of die-hard Saints fans who don't care about anything else in the sports world, especially not the NBA. The Hornets fanbase never gained momentum because no one cared about the NBA until it was apparent they would do really well this season. Bandwagon fans, I know. But I really expect next season to be very different in terms of attendance.