PDA

View Full Version : Where has Tim's shooting consistency gone?

TDfan2007
05-20-2008, 02:22 AM
Throughout the regular season and now even in the playoffs his shooting has been extremely inconsistent. It's getting to the point where he's even missing extremely easy ones. Tonight was especially frustrating as he played a fantastic first half and then laid an egg offensively in the second half, even airballing a wide open jumper similar to one that he knocked down in the first half. Luckily Tim was doing everything else well tonight but his lack of consistent shooting is really starting to worry me.

We can't have this inconsistent Tim against LA and expect to win. He needs to be a beast on BOTH ends of the floor and thus far in the playoffs he's been spotty in doing that.

Is anyone else worried/surprised to see Tim struggling so much or am I alone on this one?

kace
05-20-2008, 02:38 AM
Is anyone else worried/surprised to see Tim struggling so much or am I alone on this one?

who can not be worried/surprised with a 0/10 FG in the last 22 minutes of a game 7 ? hope tim will be better on offense against LA. he'll have to dominate the paint.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-20-2008, 02:43 AM
don't worry.

Tim remembers the Lakers.

honestfool84
05-20-2008, 02:48 AM
im sure tim would be more than happy going 0-100 for the remainder of the playoffs and winning trophy #5.

or maybe not.
:lol

Tek_XX
05-20-2008, 02:50 AM
Tim isn't as quick as he once was so he has to really work for some of his shots. But Tim is a winner and gets his points one way or another.