PDA

View Full Version : LULAC is WACK

Nbadan
05-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Clinton supporters manufactured event as angry Floridians showed up in Washington yesterday protesting Florida delegates not counting...

GyXFGoeoWp4

"We will shut down the convention!" exclaimed Rep. Corrine Brown. "If we are not seated, then nobody is going to be seated!"

Brown, a superdelegate pledged to Clinton, addressed a crowd of about 150 who had been bused up to D.C. from Florida this week under the auspices of LULAC, an Hispanic advocacy group. Though Brown and another super who spoke -- Rep. Hilda Solis -- are in the Clinton camp, organizers went out of their way to remove any hint that they favored one or the other Democrat in the race. Many in the crowd wore T-shirts with the name of each Democratic candidate, from Kucinich to Dodd to Richardson to Obama, printed across the back in the shape of a rainbow. There was but one Hillary '08 shirt or button to be seen.

"We're not supposed to talk about that," confided Harriet Meltzer, 83, a member in good standing of the Del Ray Democratic Club, though she allowed that she was, in fact, a Clinton supporter. "What's he going to do when he goes to the Middle East?" she asked of Obama, who she deems to be lacking in experience. "Charm them?"

Keith Olbermann has been all over this......

gq7L_snl9ig

So sad that LULAC leaders have let their organization be dragged into this sad last power grasp for the Clintonistas.....it completely discredits the organization at a time when hispanics need credible advocates to fight for them in Washington....LULAC leaders need to do some serious soul searching and kick these WACKS out now....

George Gervin's Afro
05-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Clinton supporters manufactured event as angry Floridians showed up in Washington yesterday protesting Florida delegates not counting...

GyXFGoeoWp4

Keith Olbermann has been all over this......

gq7L_snl9ig

So sad that LULAC leaders have let their organization be dragged into this sad last power grasp for the Clintonistas.....it completely discredits the organization at a time when hispanics need credible advocates to fight for them in Washington....LULAC leaders need to do some serious soul searching and kick these WACKS out now....

Or LULAC's concerns could be legit.. Oh I get it it's the horrible Clintons again..

So I guess it was ok for Obama supporters to intimidate Clinton supporters at various caucuses...

Give me a break. So now I guess Dan is against people fighting for their votes to be counted.. How republican of you..

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-20-2008, 10:39 AM
LULAC was discredited a long time ago for reasons unrelated to the 2008 election.

Ignignokt
05-20-2008, 10:59 AM

hispanics need credible advocates!!!
:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin:rollin:roll in:rollin:rollin:lmao

you mean like we'll take zorro,george lopez, or speedy gonzalez

:rollin :lmao

and you'll keep Al Sharpton and Cynthia Mckinney for the blacks!!

:rollin

and then we'll have them square off to see who gets pandered to the most in washington!!

:lmao

to top it off. Blacks vote 99.999999% DEMOCRAT, so only democrats with huge black populations will give a damn,

as to the latino vote which is 60/40 -50/50 at times, they have more leverage to get the angry white repug's attention..

that's the vote they'll pander too, not the one that's monolitihic.

:lol

that's fine nbadan, give the Latino's Mini Mouse as a representative and you'll still have them doing better than al sharpton and jesse ejackson.:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin

curtismedellin
05-20-2008, 11:24 AM
LULAC leaders represent thier own intrests and agendas. If there's some type of monetary reward then that's allright too. They do nothing except to point out boundries set against hispanics, and create more predjudicial boundries then they propose to break.

Fuck that.

Men limit themselves, it's only a few who dare to step beyond those boundries and blaze a trail for those who come after them. By educating themselves, sacraficing time, effort, hard work, moral integrity and presenting a higher standard for others to achieve. ALL OTHERS not just Hispanics.

Another Ceasar Chavez march is not the fucking answer assholes!

BTW I'm Hispanic and I feel the same about the NAACP.

xrayzebra
05-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Why do so called minorities have to have leaders? If I was a black
guy and someone told me Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson was my
leader. Or a Hispanic and someone told me that Lulac was the only
people that could speak for me......sheeeeeesssssshhhhhh.

George Gervin's Afro
05-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Why do so called minorities have to have leaders? If I was a black
guy and someone told me Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson was my
leader. Or a Hispanic and someone told me that Lulac was the only
people that could speak for me......sheeeeeesssssshhhhhh.

You have Rush Limbaugh...

xrayzebra
05-20-2008, 03:45 PM
You have Rush Limbaugh...

He is not my leader. He just keeps me informed. He has
better research than I could hope for. Try him you will like
him.

smeagol
05-20-2008, 04:29 PM
He is not my leader. He just keeps me informed. He has
better research than I could hope for. Try him you will like
him.

I heard some wacko things coming out of his mouth.

smeagol
05-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Or LULAC's concerns could be legit.. Oh I get it it's the horrible Clintons again..

So I guess it was ok for Obama supporters to intimidate Clinton supporters at various caucuses...

Give me a break. So now I guess Dan is against people fighting for their votes to be counted.. How republican of you..

GGA and dan going at it again.

You two are liberals, dopn't you know that . . .

xrayzebra
05-20-2008, 04:41 PM
I heard some wacko things coming out of his mouth.

I think we are all guilty of that, don't you?:lol

ClingingMars
05-20-2008, 09:51 PM
The Chaos continues... :corn:

Also, Olbermann is a tool.

Don Quixote
05-20-2008, 10:01 PM

What!? How Republican of them? Hell ... I want them to count the votes! Count every last one!

Clinton supporters, don't let the Obamaniacs run your party into the ground. Stand up to them!

Nbadan
05-21-2008, 01:44 AM
What!? How Republican of them? Hell ... I want them to count the votes! Count every last one!

Clinton supporters, don't let the Obamaniacs run your party into the ground. Stand up to them!

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/play.shtml?mea=252556

Don Quixote
05-21-2008, 09:59 AM
Most of all, McCain has the requisite oldness to be the next President. He will personally see to it that not his children, but his grandkids, his great-grandkids, and his great-great-grandkids, who are now approaching retirement age, will see a brighter future for tomorrow.

And ... Obamaniacs, are you going to stand by and let Hillary try to steal the nomination? Stand up to her!

xrayzebra
05-21-2008, 10:39 AM

Didn't the dimms sue for that in the state they don't want
to count now. Florida! Oh, I forgot that was when a
Republican won.:lmao