PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

VoiceofReason
05-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Hated to see my Hornets lose last night, but props to S.A. on playing solid D and hitting crucial 3's. I talked with a couple of Spurs fans at the Arena. They were good people.

The Hornets need one or two additions for next year, and I think they'll be tough to beat with next year with this season under their belt.

Good luck against the Fakers.

thekingrobert
05-21-2008, 06:55 AM
haha us Spurs fans are such jack asses

TampaDude
05-21-2008, 07:00 AM
Hated to see my Hornets lose last night, but props to S.A. on playing solid D and hitting crucial 3's. I talked with a couple of Spurs fans at the Arena. They were good people.

The Hornets need one or two additions for next year, and I think they'll be tough to beat with next year with this season under their belt.

Thanks...and we know you all will be back next year... :toast

thiste
05-21-2008, 07:02 AM

I don't want to sound disrespectful and/or classless but that's exactly what we said last year about the Jazz. You can see where they are now.

Your team is young and full of talent and potential, but this pretty good playoffs showing this year doesn't automatically grants you a title in the years future.

I hope for you it does though.

mrspurs
05-21-2008, 07:56 AM
not me...i dont wish yall any luck...its a spurs world and everyone else...can find something else todo....maybe nursing..........go spurs go

DarrinS
05-21-2008, 08:00 AM
Thanks. I must admit, I didn't think too much of Tyson Chandler before this series. I now think he is underrated as a defender. The Hornets will be in the hunt again next season.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-21-2008, 08:19 AM

Nice post. :tu

I agree with you that a couple of additions to the bench is all you need to be a perenial contender (very weak bench bigs, and Bonzi is a liability nowadays). Julian Wright will be a monster one day though... oh, and I really respect CP3 and David West's games. The latter is on my Dynasty team, and I wish I had the former. :D

See you next year.