PDA

View Full Version : Sold Out!

Los Spurs
05-20-2008, 05:10 PM
:flag:

SPURS WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS HOME GAMES ARE SOLD OUT!

Fans Can Guarantee Playoff Tickets By Purchasing 2008-09 Season Tickets Now!

SAN ANTONIO, May 20, 2008 – The San Antonio Spurs announced today that within 15 minutes of putting tickets on sale for Games 3 and 4 of the Western Conference Finals, all available inventory for both home playoff games sold out.

Spurs fans can still guarantee playoff tickets by purchasing 2008-09 season tickets through spurs.com or by calling 444-5050. Playoff tickets are also available at spurs.com/ticket exchange, the official online ticket resale source for Spurs tickets.

Furthermore, fans can log on to spurs.com starting tomorrow at 8 a.m. to register to win a pair of tickets to Game 3 on Sunday, May 25 or Game 4 on Tuesday, May 27 at the AT&T Center.

Go Spurs Go! Say it Louder. Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals tips-off tomorrow at 8 p.m. and can be heard on WOAI 1200 AM with Bill Schoening and KCOR 1350 AM with Paul Castro.

dbreiden83080
05-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Great which means there will be a lot of Laker homers in there since they never sell out until gameday. :bang

jman3000
05-20-2008, 05:12 PM
yeah... we're not gonna see a repeat of last year when the att still had tickets left shortly before the game against utah... i expect the crowd to be at finals level intensity for the entire series.

rayray2k8
05-20-2008, 05:14 PM
Looks like there will be a good amount of laker fans in game 3 and 4.

Los Spurs
05-20-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm just happy I was able to get a pair of tickets this morning for Sunday's game. :downspin:

Nolazach
05-20-2008, 05:17 PM
http://www.anibrands.com/images/LogoAttaBoy.gif

maxpower
05-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Sold out in 15 minutes?

My receipt stamped at 9:07AM begs to differ.

SAtown
05-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Those loser scalpers that stand in front of the AT&T buy a shit load of the upper level tickets, so expect a lot of empty seats in the upper level

DudleyDawson
05-20-2008, 05:19 PM
scalpers :bang

alamo50
05-20-2008, 05:19 PM
Exactly.

SO STAND UP TO THEM AND GO CRAZY LIKE SOCCER HOOLIGANS ON THEM!!!
When they stand up right in front of you; tell them to sit the fuck down!

When they talk shit and act like they are Snowbe's bitches, just ask them wether they are auditioning for comedy in San Antone because they failed in L.A.

When you hear those plastic bitches shout for Kobe; yell GUILTY or RAPE!!!

I know, I know it's not time yet as we have to play at that Staple first, but just remember this all y'all silver and black warriors.

And for the ones going to Lalaland.........I don't have to tell you anything because you got the balls to go over there and represent the silver and black.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!

DannyT
05-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Sold out in 15 minutes?

My receipt stamped at 9:07AM begs to differ.

alls i knows is that I was trying around 845 this morn and I wasnt able to get my hands on anything...finally i tried one ticket and i found ONE TICKET ONE TIME...and then never again...i needed three...i too bet that there will be several upon several laker fans in the building that night like always

kevinwiz
05-20-2008, 06:30 PM
interesting. laker playoff tickets sold out for all rounds, all games, before the playoffs started. and regular season tickets are impossible to come by also. i wish we had it as easy as you guys o

BOHOLANO#21
05-20-2008, 06:39 PM

SPURS WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS HOME GAMES ARE SOLD OUT!

Fans Can Guarantee Playoff Tickets By Purchasing 2008-09 Season Tickets Now!

SAN ANTONIO, May 20, 2008 – The San Antonio Spurs announced today that within 15 minutes of putting tickets on sale for Games 3 and 4 of the Western Conference Finals, all available inventory for both home playoff games sold out.

Spurs fans can still guarantee playoff tickets by purchasing 2008-09 season tickets through spurs.com or by calling 444-5050. Playoff tickets are also available at spurs.com/ticket exchange, the official online ticket resale source for Spurs tickets.

Furthermore, fans can log on to spurs.com starting tomorrow at 8 a.m. to register to win a pair of tickets to Game 3 on Sunday, May 25 or Game 4 on Tuesday, May 27 at the AT&T Center.

Go Spurs Go! Say it Louder. Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals tips-off tomorrow at 8 p.m. and can be heard on WOAI 1200 AM with Bill Schoening and KCOR 1350 AM with Paul Castro.
YUP. i couldn't get any damn good tickets. i might have to settle to a sorry nosebleed ticket...damn scalpers.

Ginofan
05-20-2008, 06:40 PM
interesting. laker playoff tickets sold out for all rounds, all games, before the playoffs started. and regular season tickets are impossible to come by also. i wish we had it as easy as you guys o
How is that possible when they can't even release tickets to the general public until they can guarantee a game 5 each series? Are you telling me that the entire Staples Center was bought out by season ticket holders....every single seat?

TampaDude
05-20-2008, 06:45 PM

I smell bullshit...

Dopey310
05-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Lakers road tickets sell out everywhere, even againgst Memphis in the regular season. :rollin Kobe is Sterns biggest cash cow.:greedy

kevinwiz
05-20-2008, 07:04 PM
How is that possible when they can't even release tickets to the general public until they can guarantee a game 5 each series? Are you telling me that the entire Staples Center was bought out by season ticket holders....every single seat?

if the game doesn't happen you get a refund. i had game 5 tickets vs nuggets but we swept. i got a refund. i am not a season ticket holder. tickets go on sale on a designated saturday at 10am. if you get lucky, tickets pop up on ticketmaster, if not, you get raped on ebay. ALL of our home games sold out this season

I smell bullshit...

lol ok.

Los Spurs
05-21-2008, 10:14 AM
Those loser scalpers that stand in front of the AT&T buy a shit load of the upper level tickets, so expect a lot of empty seats in the upper level

I was talking to one of the guys from the box office when I bought my tickets for WWE and he was telling me that it's always the same people (scalpers) who are out there when ever an event goes on sale.

hater
05-21-2008, 10:15 AM
Great which means there will be a lot of Laker homers in there since they never sell out until gameday. :bang

bingo

midgetonadonkey
05-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Even Stubhub only has ridiculously priced tickets left. That's where I go for all my tickets and got them fairly easily for the past two series.

LoveMySpurs
05-21-2008, 11:49 AM
I got two tickets with some difficulty yesterday, needed 3 but could never get 3 to come up on ticketmaster. They're nose bleed seats, but I'll take 'em!

It's about time we sell out like a defending champion team. Just hope the Laker asshole who sat behind us during the regular season isn't around. The guy talked crap the entire first half until we put them away.
GO SPURS GO!! :flag:

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2008, 12:22 PM

Spurs did the same ting for game 5 of the phoenix series.

I got my ticket, hopefully it's not between two fat people like last year's WCF