PDA

View Full Version : Any Laker Fans Who Live in San Antonio?

Kori Ellis
05-20-2008, 05:16 PM
One of the local TV stations wants to interview you. Can you please PM me if you are interested and I'll put you in touch.

-Kori

alamo50
05-20-2008, 05:22 PM
WTF?!?!?!

Kori Ellis
05-20-2008, 05:24 PM
WTF?!?!?!

:lol I'm not doing the story. One of the stations (not WOAI) just asked me for some help.

alamo50
05-20-2008, 05:27 PM
That local tv station needs to follow the Spurs fans who are going to L.A. instead of giving the guilty followers attention!

I bet Don "Screw You" Harris is doing the interviews and will be high-fiving them during the interview?

This shit realy pisses me off.

rAm
05-20-2008, 05:30 PM
I live in West Hollywood, I would do an interview!

lefty
05-20-2008, 05:36 PM
Not WOAI : " Thanks for being here, Lakers fan living in San Antonio (LFLISA) "

LFLISA : " WTF am I doing here ???!!! "

Not WOAI : " Ummm....well...we asked ST's big boss, Kori Ellis, to bring us some Lakers fans living in San Antonio in order to interview them "

LFLISA : " Kori ? That **** almost banned me because of my trolling and my unmatched stupidity ! "

Not WOAI : " ....... Lakaluva, is that you ? "

mrspurs
05-20-2008, 05:37 PM
if i could say what i know....but i cant so i wont.....go spurs go

rAm
05-20-2008, 05:43 PM
wow nm, im retarded

Slomo
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
One of the local TV stations wants to interview you. Can you please PM me if you are interested and I'll put you in touch.

-Kori

http://photo.gangus.com/d/26788-2/ackbar.jpg

alamo50
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
I hope so.

SequSpur
05-20-2008, 06:24 PM
yeah.. give me a call.

duncan228
05-20-2008, 06:38 PM
Add me to the list of Spurs fans in the LA area. Maybe someone will ask you for the other side too. :)

MannyIsGod
05-20-2008, 07:09 PM
That local tv station needs to follow the Spurs fans who are going to L.A. instead of giving the guilty followers attention!

I bet Don "Screw You" Harris is doing the interviews and will be high-fiving them during the interview?

This shit realy pisses me off.

Dude, you don't even nkow why or how they want to interview them and you're pissed?

Amuseddaysleeper
05-20-2008, 07:10 PM
:lol

ShoogarBear
05-20-2008, 07:17 PM

:lol

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Get them all together in one place. CIA.

Fundamental
05-20-2008, 07:30 PM

hehe..:lmao

I could always hold my puke long enough to wear a Lakers jersey, if they're gonna put my pretty face on the TV. This could be my big break i've been waiting for. Oh damn, i couldn't hold the puke. I'm gonna need a new Lakers jersey now.

all fun aside:
Please kill me if i ever actually own a Lakers jersey.

Avitus1
05-20-2008, 07:57 PM

LMAO

LakerLanny
05-20-2008, 08:13 PM
I live in West Hollywood, I would do an interview!

I bet you do.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Lakers08Champs
05-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Laker nation all over the world, that is called RESPECT!

ShoogarBear
05-20-2008, 09:31 PM
Yep, and just like in LA, you couldn't find one a year ago.

SRJ
05-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Of course there are Laker fans in SA. Every city has its share of know-nothing frosted-haired douchebags trained to love basketball whenever the Lakers get good. (They are also Cowboys and Yankees fans whenver circumstances call for it) They roll out of their waterbeds every day at about 12:30 to the triumphant strains of horrible nu-metal knowing that they are bad-asses - and their tastes in sports teams confirms it.

Whenever the Lakers, Cowboys, and/or Yankees are down, it becomes difficult for these asshats to glom onto a new identity. Fortunately for these guys, there's always another Fast and Furious sequel around the corner.

kskonn
05-20-2008, 10:10 PM
Of course there are Laker fans in SA. Every city has its share of know-nothing frosted-haired douchebags trained to love basketball whenever the Lakers get good. (They are also Cowboys and Yankees fans whenver circumstances call for it) They roll out of their waterbeds every day at about 12:30 to the triumphant strains of horrible nu-metal knowing that they are bad-asses - and their tastes in sports teams confirms it.

Whenever the Lakers, Cowboys, and/or Yankees are down, it becomes difficult for these asshats to glom onto a new identity. Fortunately for these guys, there's always another Fast and Furious sequel around the corner.

I have to say, being a cowboy fan, that hurts a little.

SRJ
05-20-2008, 10:14 PM
I have to say, being a cowboy fan, that hurts a little.

I tried to make clear that there is a profound difference between actual Cowboy fans and the front-running assbags who rock the Blue Star every time the Cowboys win 10 games.

Mr Dio
05-20-2008, 11:30 PM
What's weird is that many Laker fans I've met or spoken to remind me of Ags.
The coolest ones are almost always the ones you meet in person & the most moronic you meet online.

Ever hear someone say "the 410" or "the" any freeway/hwy
They're most likely an Angelino.

Helix Versa
05-20-2008, 11:44 PM
The 110...The 405...

I still don't get the assumption that there aren't actual real life fans of the Lakers, because there are many of us who don't frost our hair, have cheered since my first game at the Forum at age 5, and have been there through the dark days as much as the bright ones. Admittedly, its harder to stomach the dark days when 55 of 60 years have been spent in the light.

rAm
05-21-2008, 12:12 AM
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _________
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./ It’s a trap!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _,,,--~~~~~~~~--,_ . . . . ._________/
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,-‘ : : : :::: :::: :: : : : : :Ί ‘-, . . /. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .,-‘ :: : : :::: :::: :::: :::: : : :o : ‘-, . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . ,-‘ :: ::: :: : : :: :::: :::: :: : : : : :O ‘-, . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .,-‘ : :: :: :: :: :: : : : : : , : : :Ί :::: :::: ::’; . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .,-‘ / / : :: :: :: :: : : :::: :::-, ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ; . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . /,-‘,’ :: : : : : : : : : :: :: :: : ‘-, ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;;| . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . /,’,-‘ :: :: :: :: :: :: :: : ::_,-~~,_’-, ;; ;; ;; ;; | . . . . . . .
. . . . . _/ :,’ :/ :: :: :: : : :: :: _,-‘/ : ,-‘;’-‘’’’’~-, ;; ;; ;;,’ . . . . . . . .
. . . ,-‘ / : : : : : : ,-‘’’ : : :,--‘’ :|| /,-‘-‘--‘’’__,’’’ ;; ;,-‘ . . . . . . . .
. . . :/,, : : : _,-‘ --,,_ : : : ||/ /,-‘-‘x### :: ;;/ . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . / /---‘’’’ : # : : : : : | | : (O##Ί : :/ /-‘’ . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . /,’____ : : ‘-# : , : : : : ‘-,___,-‘,-`-,, . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . ‘ ) : : : :’’’’--,,--,,,,,,― :: ::--,,_’’-,,’’’― :’- :’-, . . . . . . . . .
. . . . .) : : : : : : ,, : ‘’’’~~~~’ :: :: :: :’’’’’― :: ,-‘ :,/ . . . . . . . . .
. . . . .,/ /|\| | :/ / : : : : : : : ,’-, :: :: :: :: ::,--‘’ :,-‘ . . . . . . . .
. . . . .\’|\ |/ ‘/ / :: :_--,, : , | )’; :: :: :: :,-‘’ : ,-‘ : : : , . . . . . . .
. . . ./― :| | : |/ :: ::----, :/ :|/ :: :: ,-‘’ : :,-‘ : : : : : : ‘’-,,_ . . . .
. . ..| : : :/ ‘’-(, :: :: :: ‘’’’’~,,,,,’’ :: ,-‘’ : :,-‘ : : : : : : : : :,-‘’’\ . . . .
. ,-‘ : : : | : : ‘’) : : :―’’’’~-,: : ,--‘’’ : :,-‘’ : : : : : : : : : ,-‘ :―’’’’’-,_ .
./ : : : : :’-, :: | :: :: :: _,,-‘’’’― : ,--‘’ : : : : : : : : : : : / : : : : : : :’’-,
/ : : : : : -, :―’’’’’’’’’’’― : : _,,-~’’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :| : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : :―’’~~~~~~’’’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : | : : : : : : : : :

niko is a fan
05-21-2008, 01:54 AM
What's weird is that many Laker fans I've met or spoken to remind me of Ags.
The coolest ones are almost always the ones you meet in person & the most moronic you meet online.

You speak the truth. We're respectable, actually. Some Laker Fans online really are morons, they embarrass us Laker fans who respect other fans equally.

Yes, I am a saint. :lol

Man of Steel
05-21-2008, 02:30 AM

-Kori

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p179/clark101857/lakerssuck.jpg

Kyle Smith
05-21-2008, 04:10 AM
I'm a Spur fan in L.A.

.. :/

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-21-2008, 08:15 AM

Dayum, that's exactly what I've been thinking but unable to express. Kudos! :toast

Funny thread, BTW, and Slomo's "It's a trap!" owns! :lmao

Referee
05-21-2008, 10:17 AM
The Lakers just need to be pimp slapped...

Indazone
05-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Lemme guess nobody stepped up for this interview. Because then they would be a marked target in San Antonio lol. Run for the hills boys. It is a trap!!

SpurYank
05-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Reading this thread reminds me of the year 1971, before the Dallas Chaparrals became the Spurs. The Houston Rockets played a few home games in the old Hemisfair Arena. They threatened to stop doing it because the games were like road games when they played the Lakers. I was in the stands for one game when there were more cheers for the Lakers than for the Rockets. The owner threatened to not come back.

Cry Havoc
05-21-2008, 11:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/whisperingstorm/its_a_tarp-1.jpg

Why isn't my picture working!?!?!?

ATRAIN
05-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Laker nation all over the world, that is called RESPECT!

NO that is called bandwagoning, just like Yankee fans outside of NY......***cough cough**** pee wee

rasho8
05-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Not WOAI : " Thanks for being here, Lakers fan living in San Antonio (LFLISA) "

LFLISA : " WTF am I doing here ???!!! "

Not WOAI : " Ummm....well...we asked ST's big boss, Kori Ellis, to bring us some Lakers fans living in San Antonio in order to interview them "

LFLISA : " Kori ? That **** almost banned me because of my trolling and my unmatched stupidity ! "

Not WOAI : " ....... Lakaluva, is that you ? "

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao