PDA

View Full Version : Aren't You Glad You Don't Have To Pull For A Team....

PeterBurns
05-20-2008, 05:18 PM
With an alleged rapist as their star?

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5053/bryantviyn7.jpg

Win or Lose. I'm happy that the Spurs are a class act.

Allanon
05-20-2008, 05:20 PM
Do you really think a girl with jizz in her from 4 different guys and who "went to Kobe's room for an autograph" really needed to get raped?

Cheated on his wife? Check
Rapist? Fail

:D

ElNono
05-20-2008, 05:23 PM
HkjYfetLLZQ

Bob Lanier
05-20-2008, 05:25 PM
Do you really think a girl with
Rape shield laws were created for a damn good reason, you sick fuck.

The character or disposition of a person does not mean that person is asking for a crime to be committed against him or her.

IronMexican
05-20-2008, 05:26 PM
at least we don't have a guy who tries to end people career's with his dirty play.
and people are stupid, she was clearly after money.

PeterBurns
05-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Do you really think a girl with jizz in her from 4 different guys and who "went to Kobe's room for an autograph" really needed to get raped?

Rapist? Fail

Well, I guess you missed both the Alleged part of my post, as well as the point of the post all together.

Since you are a Laker fan, I'll go slowly.

I AM GLAD THAT I DON'T HAVE TO PULL FOR A TEAM THAT'S LEADER WANTS TO BE TRADED AND THEN ALLEGEDLY INVITES SLUTS BACK TO HIS HOTEL ROOM, THEN CRIES ON TV, AND HAS TO BUY HIS WIFE A MILLION DOLLAR RING TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

Medvedenko
05-20-2008, 05:28 PM
It must be LA VS SA.....it brings out the well wishes in all of it's fans.

IronMexican
05-20-2008, 05:28 PM
At least i don't have to pull for a team that clearly tanked once their main guy went down in 97 to become title contenders.

PeterBurns
05-20-2008, 05:31 PM
At least i don't have to pull for a team that clearly tanked once their guy went down in 97 to become title contenders.

That's honestly the best comeback you can muster. Please.
Do a little homework, it's an open book test. Feel free to use the internet.

This is not a solid start for you on this board. I'll let this pass, but please put some effort behind future posts.

Thank you

xtremesteven33
05-20-2008, 05:32 PM
At least i dont pull for a team whos coach sells fried chicken

Medvedenko
05-20-2008, 05:35 PM
That's honestly the best comeback you can muster. Please.
Do a little homework, it's an open book test. Feel free to use the internet.

This is not a solid start for you on this board. I'll let this pass, but please put some effort behind future posts.

Thank you

Weren't you the Original Poster that brought out the Rape card prior and now diss a guy for his comeback. You my friend are the paragon of retardation.

Allanon
05-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Rape shield laws were created for a damn good reason, you sick fuck.

The character or disposition of a person does not mean that person is asking for a crime to be committed against him or her.

You got some serious DUMB issues, the law and rape had nothing to do with it... At least Spurfan understands.

Well, I guess you missed both the Alleged part of my post, as well as the point of the post all together.

Since you are a Laker fan, I'll go slowly.

I AM GLAD THAT I DON'T HAVE TO PULL FOR A TEAM THAT'S LEADER WANTS TO BE TRADED AND THEN ALLEGEDLY INVITES SLUTS BACK TO HIS HOTEL ROOM, THEN CRIES ON TV, AND HAS TO BUY HIS WIFE A MILLION DOLLAR RING TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

Why mention rape since we all (oops, MOST of us with a brain) know she wasn't raped? Hahah, yes, this is a much more accurate description. I don't think Kobe should have gotten married but I have no problem with sleeping around...one of the better joys in life.

IronMexican
05-20-2008, 05:36 PM
At least i dont pull for a team whos coach sells fried chicken

at least we don't have a coach who look like our coach dumped the fried chicken grease on his cheecks. joking.

Bob Lanier
05-20-2008, 05:41 PM

You got some serious DUMB issues
Yeah, OK. You're usually one of the least idiotic Laker fans on SpursTalk, but anyone who trots out "sluts are asking for it" is welcome on my ignore list.

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 05:42 PM
at least we don't have a guy who tries to end people career's with his dirty play.

No, you have a guy who enjoys raping defenseless women.

mrspurs
05-20-2008, 05:43 PM
let the name calling begin..........go spurs go

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 05:45 PM
At least i don't have to pull for a team that clearly tanked once their main guy went down in 97 to become title contenders.

At least we don't have to pull for a team that has a guy that cried his way and threatened ownership with demanding a trade if he didn't get what he wanted.

Our guys are class acts.

Your guy:

1. Rapist
2. Back-stabber (see Shaq)
3. Cry baby prima donna (see the aquisition of Pau Gasol)

Allanon
Yeah, OK. You're usually one of the least idiotic Laker fans on SpursTalk, but anyone who trots out "sluts are asking for it" is welcome on my ignore list.

Sorry but do you really think she went to his hotel room for an autograph? Her story is so full of holes it's not even funny.

So a girl who screwed 4 different guys within the last 1 day goes up to a millionaire ballplayer's hotel room by herself looking for an autograph?

You can believe that if you wish but in my reality, that's a perfect gold-digging opportunity if you ask me.

ATXSPUR
to be fair just because someone is accused of something doesn't mean they have no class. anybody can be accused of something.

there are other reasons to make a case kobe isn't a class act. mainly because he cheated.

but ppl mistake being accused as guilty way too much in this country imo.

LakerHater
05-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Gross she was with other 4 other guys and Kobe?? SICK!!!! He better hope he was first!! :lol

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Why mention rape since we all know she wasn't raped?

You were there?

Oh yea, and OJ didn't kill Nicole Simpson.

Bob Lanier
05-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Sorry but do you really think she went to his hotel room for an autograph? Her story is so full of holes it's not even funny.
No, I think she went to his room to have sex with him and he took something that wasn't offered, which is to say he raped her.

But even if I thought he was innocent and her claims were false - which is an unusually high probability in this particular case - your methods of personal attack against this woman's sex life - as opposed to her character in general - are completely and always uncalled for.

peewee's lovechild
05-20-2008, 05:49 PM

So a girl who screwed 4 different guys within the last 1 day goes up to a millionaire ballplayer's hotel room by herself looking for an autograph?

You can believe that if you wish but in my reality, that's a perfect gold-digging opportunity if you ask me.

We have a lawyer in our midst.

And, he spends his time posting on the internets.

He must be crazy rich to have all that fee time.

Are you the "Texas Hammer"?

Allanon
05-20-2008, 05:50 PM
No, I think she went to his room to have sex with him and he took something that wasn't offered, which is to say he raped her.

But even if I thought he was innocent and her claims were false - which is an unusually high probability in this particular case - your methods of personal attack against this woman's sex life - as opposed to her character in general - are completely and always uncalled for.

Nothing wrong with being a gold-digger but let's call it what it is.

Bob Lanier
05-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Nothing wrong with being a gold-digger but let's call it what it is.
That's a separate claim from your original one, and one I don't have a problem with even if I think you're wrong.

IronMexican
05-20-2008, 05:55 PM
you guys are definitely more tolerate than other fans boards, and i would like to thank you for that. damn jazzfanz.com were so touchy, they argued with each other more than us.

timvp
05-20-2008, 05:58 PM
I don't get why Laker fans get all emo when someone points out Kobe was accused of rape. Defending him like you were in the room just because he wears the jersey of your favorite team is also lame.

Live with the truth and accept we'll never know what actually happened and move on.

whottt
05-20-2008, 06:01 PM
I don't get why LakerFan thinks he can call other teams dirty...

Last I checked only two players have ever ended the careers of other players...and both of them played for the Lakers....Malone and Washington.

Seriously....any decent human being would quit watching basketball rather than root for the Lakers...but since the Lakers are sleezy, I guess their fans are too. Not only do they root for a dirty team with a self centered superstar and an egomanical and arrogant coach...they actually think they're the good guys.

Kind of makes me sick to my stomach when I think about it.

It's just completely twisted....

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-20-2008, 06:02 PM
HkjYfetLLZQ

:lol

whottt
05-20-2008, 06:06 PM
I don't get why Laker fans get all emo when someone points out Kobe was accused of rape. Defending him like you were in the room just because he wears the jersey of your favorite team is also lame.

Live with the truth and accept we'll never know what actually happened and move on.

They don't care if he's a rapist or not....he jacks up 50 shots per game so therefore he's a good guy.

I guess Bob Lanier brought some credibility to them in this thread...but since he has a different team every time he comes to the board I'm not sure he should be classified as a pure LakerFan.

DazedAndConfused
05-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Wow rapist jokes.......c'mon that is so '04.

LakerHater
05-20-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm sctually glad our team doesn't wear yellow!

IronMexican
05-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Wow rapist jokes.......c'mon that is so '04.

tell me about it. anyways David robinson is so gay! jk, lol.

TampaDude
05-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Fuck Kobe. Fuck the Fakers.

jn77
05-20-2008, 06:43 PM
I don't think Kobe raped that girl.

The police report said she was blocked by Kobe from exiting the room...Kobe dosen't play defense!

Go Spurs Go!!

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2008, 06:45 PM

Cause its not like there were incriminating tapes that got thrown out of court or anything like that.

He got pussy, she got paid, his wife got a ring, everybody wins

Deimosfobos
05-20-2008, 06:46 PM
I'm glad the SA vs Fakers smack talk is back :D

This will be a fun series...

TampaDude
05-20-2008, 06:46 PM
I don't think Kobe raped that girl.

The police report said she was blocked by Kobe from exiting the room...Kobe doesn't play defense!

Go Spurs Go!!

:lmao

SPARKY
05-20-2008, 06:49 PM
Why is it that Laker fans have such an inferiority complex? Of course, that's probably why they are Lakers fans in the first place.

Medvedenko
05-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Why is it that Laker fans have such an inferiority complex? Of course, that's probably why they are Lakers fans in the first place.

Inferiority complex....really, check scoreboard and come back with better game.

SPARKY
05-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Inferiority complex....really, check scoreboard and come back with better game.

ROFL.

How does one become a Laker fan in Canada? How convenient.

m33p0
05-20-2008, 07:02 PM
this place reeks of gasoline. anyone got a light?

LakeShow
05-20-2008, 07:02 PM
:lol This is going to get ugly! Okay, I want to play too!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-20-2008, 07:03 PM

Last I checked only two players have ever ended the careers of other players...and both of them played for the Lakers....Malone and Washington.

Seriously....any decent human being would quit watching basketball rather than root for the Lakers...but since the Lakers are sleezy, I guess their fans are too. Not only do they root for a dirty team with a self centered superstar and an egomanical and arrogant coach...they actually think they're the good guys.

Preach.

It's only been one day, and the contrast between Lakerfan and every other opposing team fans is palpable. :lol

warped sense of defensiveness.

BlackSwordsMan
05-20-2008, 07:08 PM
stupid thread

dimsah
05-20-2008, 07:12 PM
eCNsmn9dfuQ

Allanon
05-20-2008, 07:23 PM

Nah, not emo. Just being realistic.

She was a gold-digger who let 4 guys jizz in her within 24 hours, not some innocent virgin that got raped by Kobe that Spurfan makes it out to be.

Everybody got paid and that was what it was all about.

SPARKY
05-20-2008, 07:26 PM
The Kobester lucked out by raping a slut.

Bob Lanier
05-20-2008, 07:30 PM
So what exactly makes this rape

some innocent virgin that got raped by Kobe
worse than this one?

She was a gold-digger who let 4 guys jizz in her within 24 hours
that got raped by Kobe

Nothing does.

iflyabeech
05-20-2008, 07:31 PM
so now we are comparing rape to allegedly committing a "dirty" foul at a freaking basketball game?

More senselessness coming from the People's Republik of Kalifornia!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-20-2008, 07:34 PM
so now we are comparing rape to allegedly committing a "dirty" foul at a freaking basketball game?

More senselessness coming from the People's Republik of Kalifornia!

Hey, I resent that! Don't generalize.
Kobe, let alone LAKER FANS-- don't represent all California!

Allanon
05-20-2008, 07:34 PM
So what exactly makes this rape

worse than this one?

Nothing does.

Who said it was rape is the question.

A girl who actually screwed 4 other guys within 24 hours and then voluntarily went up to a millionaire ballplayer's bedroom "for an autograph" doesn't sound like somebody about to get raped.

Did she seriously think she needed to go to his room to get some magical pen to sign an autograph?

Bob Lanier
05-20-2008, 07:41 PM
Who said it was rape is the question.
No, whether a rape took place is the question.

sound like somebody about to get raped.
Is there a uniform? A customary tradition one follows in order "to get raped"?

Did she seriously think he needed to go to his room to get some magical pen to sign an autograph?
No. His accuser said she told him to stop and he refused. If true - and the people of Colorado believed it to be true, and filed suit against Kobe because of it, which is far from always the case in sexual assault allegations - that constitutes rape regardless of your opinion of women's sexuality. An invitation to have sex is not unconditional.

Allanon
05-20-2008, 07:50 PM
No. His accuser said she told him to stop and he refused. If true - and the people of Colorado believed it to be true, and filed suit against Kobe because of it, which is far from always the case in sexual assault allegations - that constitutes rape regardless of your opinion of women's sexuality.
Kobe was never convicted of rape.

An invitation to have sex is not unconditional.
So she told him to stop. She told him to stop what? Stop signing an autograph? She said she went to his room "to get his autograph".

DazedAndConfused
05-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Man you guys seriously believe Kobe raped her? You're fucking dumber than I thought. What kind of girl goes up to Kobe's room at midnight asking for an "autograph"? She knew exactly what was going to go down when she went up there and she enjoyed every minute of it.

Anyone looking for morality in the NBA is setting themselves up for disappointment.

LakeShow
05-20-2008, 08:02 PM
I just hope you guys don't act like a bunch of bitches when you get Lakers fans signing up to talk shit like you're talking shit. No changing posts, no banning and complaining about them, etc..etc.. Don't dish it out if you can't take it!

Bob Lanier
05-20-2008, 08:07 PM
She knew exactly what was going to go down when she went up there
No. She wanted to share certain sex acts with him at the time she entered the room. That's entirely beside the point of whether he raped her.

Anyone looking for morality in the NBA is setting themselves up for disappointment.
Probably the most productive statement in this thread. Most players in the NBA have probably raped multiple women in the course of their lives, the Spurs not excepted. That's testosterone and hero-worship for you.

That's why I like Kobe Bryant - he's entertaining with the basketball. I have absolutely no expectations that he behave as any sort of role model.

Allanon
05-20-2008, 08:09 PM
No. She wanted to share certain sex acts with him at the time she entered the room. That's entirely beside the point of whether he raped her.

She didn't say she was going up there to have some sex.

She said she went up to Kobe's bedroom in the middle of the night "to get an autograph" just like any innocent, morally upstanding fan would.

Spuradicator
05-20-2008, 08:19 PM
She didn't say she was going up there to have some sex.

She said she went up to Kobe's bedroom in the middle of the night "to get an autograph" just like any innocent, morally upstanding fan would.

..........and then she got raped.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Most players in the NBA have probably raped multiple women in the course of their lives, the Spurs not excepted. That's testosterone and hero-worship for you.

Most of what you have said in this thread has been reasonable, but that is a stupid thing to say! "Most" means "a majority of". Bullshit, utter bullshit. So over half of the Spurs are rapists? Get a grip.

As for what Kobe did, he wasn't convicted, but he's still a scumbag who at the very least cheated on his wife and young daughter. I don't need to know any more about him than that to know that I despise him. Great basketball player, shitful human being.

On other matters, I'm glad I don't follow a team whose fans disappear when they suck. Where were all those Laker fans in the mid-90s? Most Lakers fans define BANDWAGONER. Sure, there are some real Laker fans, but a majority hop on and off the bandwagon depending on the team's success.

Allanon
05-20-2008, 08:37 PM
..........and then she got raped.

Sure....

She probably lines up for the free candy too :D

http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/gxrzhrhius5l2aapruu1.jpg

Biggems
05-20-2008, 08:47 PM
get off this alleged rapist crap. I hate Kobe just as much as the rest of the Spurs fans...but the courts found him not guilty. The gal said she lied and he was free to live his life.

Will we ever know what truly happened, NO. However, all it takes is for one person to call you a rapist or a molestor, and no matter how innocent you are, you will forever have ur life ruined by this stigma.

Anyone can be an alleged rapist.....since all it takes is one accusation.

Instead of wasting your time with this nonsense.....why not bash him for being an adulteror, which he openly admitted to. I mean his wife is flippin gorgeous and he went to Colorado and banged some average mental case skank. So if you feel the need to bash him for anything in his personal life, bash him for breaking his vows and then trying to buy back his wife with a $4 million diamond ring.

Besides....as much as I hate Kobe, he is one of the few players who has never whined and called out Bowen for being dirty or cheap.

GO SPURS GO

ClingingMars
05-20-2008, 09:44 PM
I just hope you guys don't act like a bunch of bitches when you get Lakers fans signing up to talk shit like you're talking shit. No changing posts, no banning and complaining about them, etc..etc.. Don't dish it out if you can't take it!

our forum, our rules bitches. don't tell us what the fuck to do.

- Mars

Say-Townbball
05-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Have some class yo. Whomever Kobe bangs...doesn't mean shit in the playoffs.

LakeShow
05-20-2008, 10:03 PM

- Mars

Ok, your rules! Just act like a bunch a bitches who dish it out and can't take it. No problem, but I guarantee you that you will get some lakers fans signing up to talk crap just like you! I will just laugh at you bitches. I'm not going to join in because it's too many classy spurs fans to group all you assholes together.

PeterBurns
05-20-2008, 10:14 PM
Man you guys seriously believe Kobe raped her? You're fucking dumber than I thought. What kind of girl goes up to Kobe's room at midnight asking for an "autograph"? She knew exactly what was going to go down when she went up there and she enjoyed every minute of it.

And we've come full circle on this entire arguement.

I'm glad that I don't have to go to a board and stand behind (got to be careful about that) my team's star player and try to defend his alledge rape of a young women.

It has nothing to do with the game, nor X and O's.
It has everything to do with simple title of the post.

Win or Lose, I'm proud of the Spurs
Lakers Win, You'll be Proud, but if you lose, you have to be proud of a alleged rapist, admitted Moral Idiot, and a Pussy that bitched until he got his way.

You say that the Spurs complain, well at least we complain to the refs, not about their teammates.

Chris Paul won the MVPNAR Award this year.

PeterBurns
05-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Good Point Above.

As a Player. Kobe is a gifted athlete. He always had been.
Perhaps more gifted than Jordan in some ways.

He's fun to watch on the court, and if there is a big shot to take, I'm not sure if there's ever been a person that I would want taking that shot outside of him.

My dislike of Kobe is two-fold.
1) He's a weak moral person
2) He's a weak teammate. He ran off Shaq, so he can prove his way. He didn't do crap after running Diesel out.

Beaverfuzz
05-20-2008, 10:36 PM
and people are stupid, she was clearly after money.

Hmmm, didn't this said player play for the Lakers?

slayermin
05-20-2008, 10:56 PM
She probably didn't want him to go back door. Kobe was trying to pull an Edward James Olmos from 'American Me' on her, allegedly.

Also, I never heard she had DNA from four different guys.

Brutalis
05-20-2008, 11:03 PM

ClingingMars
05-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Ok, your rules! Just act like a bunch a bitches who dish it out and can't take it. No problem, but I guarantee you that you will get some lakers fans signing up to talk crap just like you! I will just laugh at you bitches. I'm not going to join in because it's too many classy spurs fans to group all you assholes together.

we'll just ignore those faggots.

- Mars

Allanon
05-20-2008, 11:05 PM
She probably didn't want him to go back door. Kobe was trying to pull an Edward James Olmos from 'American Me' on her, allegedly.

Also, I never heard she had DNA from four different guys.

I remember it as 4 guys but it could have been 3 + Kobe. In any case, she had the actual Jizz in her from all those guys she screwed a couple hours before Kobe... Sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths or fifths anyone? Ewww...

mavs>spurs2
05-20-2008, 11:14 PM

- Mars

Seems like your number one rule is to act like a little bitch as much as possible, and do that annoying post signing thing. This isn't "our" forum, it's Kori/timvp's and you have no more say here than Laker fan.

mavs>spurs2
05-20-2008, 11:22 PM
As far as the whole Kobe rape thing goes..give me a fuckin break people. Those of you with any common sense know as well as I do what went down.

gospursgojas
05-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Kobe didn't rape anyone.

Get over it. It's a weak diss.

Lake_show
05-21-2008, 12:50 PM
NO, BUT I'M GLAD MY LEADER WASN'T DAVID WEST's BITCH

PeterBurns
05-21-2008, 01:08 PM
As far as the whole Kobe rape thing goes..give me a fuckin break people. Those of you with any common sense know as well as I do what went down.

Are you already back from your fishing trip with the rest of the Mavs?

PeterBurns
05-21-2008, 01:11 PM

Hmm... Solid 5th post there Lake Show.
Solid.

Well, I guess if I was as smart as you, I would rather have Tim play better than actually win the series.

Fail

703 Spurz
05-21-2008, 01:58 PM

Rapist? Fail

You were there huh? Give us more details!

Allanon
05-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Kobe didn't rape anyone.

Get over it. It's a weak diss.

Ah yes, a reasonable Spur fan that doesn't let his hate/dislike for a player/NBA team cloud his sensibilities about real life.
+1

Lake_show
05-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Spurs fans are just as classless as Utah.

PeterBurns
05-21-2008, 02:36 PM

As a Spurs fan, I haven't many dissapointments in the players on this team. Can you say that about your team?

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2008, 02:39 PM

They spent SO much time guarding each other

Pero
05-21-2008, 02:50 PM

At least I don't have to pull for a team that colluded itself to title contenders.
:p: :lol

DazedAndConfused
05-21-2008, 02:51 PM
As a Spurs fan, I haven't many dissapointments in the players on this team. Can you say that about your team?

LOL you don't even KNOW what goes on in the lives of the players on your team to even make that statement. That said I could give a fuck what any Laker does in his own personal life because it's none of my fucking business as long as it doesn't affect the team.

LakersDynasty
05-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Kobe was just having rough sex with slutty white girls he's supposed to have rough sex with.

PeterBurns
05-21-2008, 02:58 PM
LOL you don't even KNOW what goes on in the lives of the players on your team to even make that statement. That said I could give a fuck what any Laker does in his own personal life because it's none of my fucking business as long as it doesn't affect the team.

You just made my point for me....Thank you.

That's what you have to pull for.
Win or Lose, it's still pretty sad.

Allanon
05-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Kobe was just having rough sex with slutty white girls he's supposed to have rough sex with.

Hahah ... Black Man's Kryptonite

8LaXrq_Aiww

PeterBurns
05-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Hahah ... Black Man's Kryptonite

8LaXrq_Aiww

On a rare basketball note Allanon. I think your avatar is the key to the series for the Lakers.

If Odom comes alive, he might be the Spurs Kryptonite.

Allanon
05-21-2008, 03:17 PM
On a rare basketball note Allanon. I think your avatar is the key to the series for the Lakers.

Heheh, good segue Mr. Burns, I agree, he might tip the scales the Lakers' way if he plays well since he's the sole obvious mismatch.

Tradition
05-21-2008, 03:23 PM
The best rivalry in basketball is truly back. Lakers/Spurs fueds is what it is all about. I love it. 4 years laters this shit is back. If you are a Spurs fan, Lakers fan, or a fan of another team who loves the game...you enjoy this shit. :lobt:

Tradition
05-21-2008, 03:24 PM

What about that Tony Parker fellow? He should rape the fuck out of our pgs and dominate being a big mismatch for us as well.

Saguaro
05-21-2008, 03:26 PM
What about that Tony Parker fellow? He should rape the fuck out of our pgs and dominate being a big mismatch for us as well.
Have more faith in D-Fish than that my man.

michaelwcho
05-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Fine, upstanding citizens are rarely accused of a heinous crime. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

But there are many other reasons to hate Kobe.

1. the look on his face: Even if I had Kobe's talent, I wouldn't walk around with that smirk.

2. he's selfish and stat-oriented: Like Jordan, he probably knows exactly how many points he needs to break whatever record or keep up with the scoring leader at any time.

3. he's a poor team player: In any team game, someone who grabs more than his share of glory and stats is a drag; and no one, no one, likes a ballhog. There is no need for him to shoot so much given his pedestrian shooting average. Like AI, he's overrated and sucks the life out of his teams.

4. he acts like royalty: Timmy may bug his eyes out, but he doesn't prance around like a rich kid at a princess party. No one likes a spoiled brat with an attitude.

5. he's overrated: Kobe may be the most skilled player on the planet, but he's far from the most valuable. A layup off a putback by Duncan counts just as much as a spinning fadeaway over three defenders while the rest of the team watches. He jacks up a lot of shots, shoots with a sub-par FG%, and sacrifices D and rebounding for offense. In other words, he's inefficient and doesn't play D.

He may be the most talented player, but he's not the best--so he should stop acting like it!

PeterBurns
05-21-2008, 03:40 PM
The best rivalry in basketball is truly back. Lakers/Spurs fueds is what it is all about. I love it. 4 years laters this shit is back. If you are a Spurs fan, Lakers fan, or a fan of another team who loves the game...you enjoy this shit. :lobt:

Without a doubt.

This season has been great so far for Spurs fans.

Intense 1st Round Matchup against a hated team.
Intense 2nd Round Slugfest with an up and coming team

And now, the Spurs favorite enemy in the WCF.

And if they make the Finals....Detroit or Boston.

Great year for basketball.

Strike
05-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Without a doubt.

This season has been great so far for Spurs fans.

Intense 1st Round Matchup against a hated team.
Intense 2nd Round Slugfest with an up and coming team

And now, the Spurs favorite enemy in the WCF.

And if they make the Finals....Detroit or Boston.

Great year for basketball.

I've been waiting for this ever since 2004.

mavs>spurs2
05-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Are you already back from your fishing trip with the rest of the Mavs?

Wow, this may be the weakest attempt at smack talk i've ever seen. No wonder your wife left you, you're a lame.

PeterBurns
05-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Wow, this may be the weakest attempt at smack talk i've ever seen. No wonder your wife left you, you're a lame.

Yep....It was my weak posting on a internet message board that was the catalyst for everything.

Got me.

Truthfully, I don't blame you. If my team was out of the playoffs, I'd be bored as well.

Although you'd think you'd get used to it seeings how it's two years in a row.
:flag: