PDA

View Full Version : Duncan/Kobe: There Can Only Be One

duncan228
05-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Did this get posted? I apologize if I missed it, it's a little hectic around here trying to keep track of it all. :)

MVgmjDYJzlU

Quiet Strength
05-20-2008, 07:41 PM
I havent seen it. Cool video!

Amuseddaysleeper
05-20-2008, 08:19 PM
I still think the best background music for these vids goes to Ginobili/Nash

dy-nasty21
05-20-2008, 08:50 PM
background music in nash/gino commercial is radiohead, and yes they are the best

dbreiden83080
05-20-2008, 08:56 PM
Great spot right there.

How can anyone complain about Spurs and Lakers in the West Finals?? You got a great series with 2 great teams and 2 of the best players of all time trying to lead their teams to victory, sounds good to me. :toast

kskonn
05-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Great spot right there.

How can anyone complain about Spurs and Lakers in the West Finals?? You got a great series with 2 great teams and 2 of the best players of all time trying to lead their teams to victory, sounds good to me. :toast

ON the Herd on ESPN this morning he was saying that the Spurs vs lakers was a dream matchup for the nba. He still said his normal stuff about the spurs being boring,but he actually made a good analogy. He compared the spurs to evander holyfield, boring by themselves but great when paired up with a Mike Tyson. He also called them mash potatoes. He also picked the spurs to win.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-20-2008, 10:22 PM
background music in nash/gino commercial is radiohead, and yes they are the best

Is it off of "In Rainbows"?

I gave up on Radiohead after Kid A (their best album) but I might have to check the new one out.

G-Nob
05-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Same script as the chris paul/duncan spot.

TD=old&busted
05-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Great spot right there.

id prefer to see CP3 and not Manu flopping on every play.

lefty
05-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Same script as the chris paul/duncan spot.

And that's a good sign :toast

Oh, and your Vbookie cash : WTF ???:wow

lefty
05-20-2008, 10:27 PM

Already anticipating a Lakers loss?

I agree

TD=old&busted
05-20-2008, 10:30 PM
Already anticipating a Lakers loss?

I agree

not really but the Hornets would more exciting than watching Duncan shoot 40%, Bowen putting his foot under Kobe's, Rob doing something dirty the minute his team is in danger of losing, and manu's ugly bladspot, no to mention the spurs meager offense :sleep

G-Nob
05-20-2008, 10:33 PM
And that's a good sign :toast

Oh, and your Vbookie cash : WTF ???:wow

Not the richest, but it was hard work. :p

lefty
05-20-2008, 10:33 PM
not really but the Hornets would more exciting than watching Duncan shoot 40%, Bowen putting his foot under Kobe's, Rob doing something dirty the minute his team is in danger of losing, and manu's ugly bladspot, no to mention the spurs meager offense :sleep

First of all, Horry's backpick was clean.

And you wouldn't have won all this bling bling without him, so STFU.

Spurs are as exciting as any other team; if they were playing and winning in NY or L.A, they wouldn't be considered boring.
Parker is fun to watch, and Manu is in the top 10 on a regular basis.

Kobe loves to play against Bowen, he doesn't whine like VC, Allen or yourself.

Spurs in 3.

Next !!!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Is it off of "In Rainbows"?

I gave up on Radiohead after Kid A (their best album) but I might have to check the new one out.

ouch Amnesiac was pretty tight, I'd say Kid A/Amnesiac were their peak year, but OK Computer is still their best Album.

You might like In Rainbows. It's pretty cohesive like Kid A. The one used in the commercial is called "House of Cards".

TD=old&busted
05-20-2008, 10:42 PM
First of all, Horry's backpick was clean.

And you wouldn't have won all this bling bling without him, so STFU.

Spurs are as exciting as any other team; if they were playing and winning in NY or L.A, they wouldn't be considered boring.
Parker is fun to watch, and Manu is in the top 10 on a regular basis.

Kobe loves to play against Bowen, he doesn't whine like VC, Allen or yourself.

Spurs in 3.

Next !!!

Rob's shot on Nash I guess was fair too :lol

Parker is alright but Manu is almost painful to endure with his painful flopping

lefty
05-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Rob's shot on Nash I guess was fair too :lol

Parker is alright but Manu is almost painful to endure with his painful flopping

Speaking of flopping, how is Kobe's vocal flopping going on?

" Hey !" " Hey ! "

TD=old&busted
05-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Speaking of flopping, how is Kobe's vocal flopping going on?

" Hey !" " Hey ! "

pretty good it sounds like "mvp mvp" nowadays :downspin:

lefty
05-20-2008, 10:46 PM
pretty good it sounds like "mvp mvp" nowadays :downspin:

Yeah, talk about an achievement award :rolleyes

And Timmy, 2 (two) MVP's :flipoff

dbreiden83080
05-20-2008, 10:46 PM

Maybe Kobe will try and rape some hotel clerk in the SA area and that will spice things up for ya asshole. :rolleyes

dbreiden83080
05-20-2008, 10:47 PM

You wanted the worse of the 2 teams, right got ya.

duncan228
05-20-2008, 10:50 PM
And Timmy, 2 (two) MVP's

And 3 Final's MVP's. :)