PDA

View Full Version : A good loss

whottt
01-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Spurs will not go undefeated this season, they are going to lose more games.

And knowing that...I much prefer to beat the living shit out of the best teams in the NBA, and lose to absolutely suck teams without 2 of their best players.

No reason to sweat this loss...

If we had lost to Phoenix or Sacremento I would have doubts about if we are the best team in the NBA...thanks to our teams performance, I do not have those doubts. We lost to a team that I know for a fact we are superior to...the Spurs are obviously fatigued from 2 tough games and injuries, and the 3 games in 4 nights pattern has always been the one that snagged the Spurs...

No biggie...if you have to lose, and all teams do, this is the best kind of loss to have. It has absolutely no impact on confidence...you just shrug it off as one of those games.

Tek_XX
01-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Not buying it buddy, playing like crap is no confidence booster

SequSpur
01-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Losing sucks.

Manu20
01-25-2005, 12:38 AM
2 out of 3 is really good road trip. Considering the wins at Suns and Kings.
This lost is just a bumb in the road to the championship.

slayermin
01-25-2005, 12:38 AM
It was a back to back. We blew them out by thirty at the Rose Garden just a month ago.

Chaulk it up to the "On Any Given Sunday" factor, but for basketball.

whottt
01-25-2005, 12:39 AM
Not buying it buddy, playing like crap is no confidence booster

Yeah but beating Sac and Phoenix is...especially in the manner in which we did it...and because of that this isn't a confidence killer....

Winning this game wouldn't have increased the Spurs confidence...everyone knows Portland sucks.

exstatic
01-25-2005, 12:40 AM
The Spurs were on empty against a VERY athletic team, that also had a good night with the jumper. Shit happens.

T Park
01-25-2005, 12:40 AM
I think after last night they had a let down, ready to go home, the whole 9 yards.

34-10.

Still first in the west by a game.

Pop is happy though.

Closer to getting out of the All Star job lol.

T Park
01-25-2005, 12:41 AM
The Spurs were on empty against a VERY athletic team

And were sputtering to the exit ramp in the middle of the third.

When Tony parker cant outrun people, you KNOW the team is tired.

Sense
01-25-2005, 12:41 AM
Spurs lost shit they shouldn't have, why is it good to have a loss? There hasn't been an answer to back-to-back games.

Wtf...

Idiot.

exstatic
01-25-2005, 12:43 AM
TPark, I knew it was over in the first half. I actually saw Manu walk up the floor on offense. I almost fell off the couch.

Sean was right: the game was lost in the first quarter.

whottt
01-25-2005, 12:46 AM
Spurs lost shit they shouldn't have, why is it good to have a loss? There hasn't been an answer to back-to-back games.

Wtf...

Idiot.

If I understood what the fuck you were saying I might be offended...but seeing as how I don't, and you are a proven dumbass, I'll just say thanks for disagreeing with me :).

Sense
01-25-2005, 12:48 AM
If I understood what the fuck you were saying I might be offended...but seeing as how I don't, and you are a proven dumbass, I'll just say thanks for disagreeing with me :).

Can I put it any simpler?

No.

So, I guess I'll have pity for your "Thanks"

T Park
There hasn't been an answer to back-to-back games.

The Spurs best games have been on the second night of back to backs.

So suprise, your wrong again.

CHAMPS AGAIN
SPURS are going to lose to bad teams if we have lost the past 2 games and won tonight everyone would be bitching that we can not beat the good teams.So get over the lost and move on .We will lose 18 to 22 games this seasond.

whottt
01-25-2005, 12:50 AM
Can I put it any simpler?
"

Yes you could...you could eliminate the "there hasn't been an answer in back to back games" part of your post.

Because quite frankly that was a stupid fucking statement since we are 8-3 in back to back games, probably the best record in the league in that situation.

Any other loads of shit you want to type out before I sweep you away?

Spurminator
01-25-2005, 12:51 AM
Ouch.

Rummpd
01-25-2005, 12:52 AM
We will lose somewhere between 17 and 23 games (worst case).

However, tonight B.S. Spurs came out totally flat when if they had jumped on Portland = game over. Pop did everything to get em motivated with substitutions etc. but this one is on the players!

T Park
01-25-2005, 12:53 AM
Mavericks lost to the Clippers big time.

Folks, IT HAPPENS.

I refer this team, as lke the Cowboys of the early 90s.

They played down to the level of there comp, and when there was a big game, they played great.

Phoenix and Sac are great examples.

SequSpur
01-25-2005, 12:54 AM
Spurs could've controlled the tempo, but they didn't.

They were running all over the place on defense and Duncan wasn't staying home to guard the paint. Hence the offensive rebounds and the Miles slam.

Dude needs help and it isn't Rasho.

timvp
01-25-2005, 12:55 AM
Whottt is right. This type of losses don't hurt at all. It's just a matter of the Spurs didn't come to play. It gives Pop and the coaching staff reason to bitch and the players a reason to listen.

The Spurs tried to coast. That's what happens almost all your good players are under 30 and they don't know to bring it every night.

The Spurs needed a wakeup call anyways after those two huge victories. It's not time to start coasting.

T Park
01-25-2005, 12:56 AM
Interior D wouldve helped.

But wouldn't have won the game.

Rummpd
01-25-2005, 12:56 AM
Miami also got thumped by Phil last night but still have trouble with this loss FOUR reasons:

1) Spurs were making a good comeback and could not make a key stop.
2) They let an average player have a career quarter against them.
3) Despite hitting FTs all night, Duncan and others missed some key ones down stretch.
4) Just because Spurs owned this team and if they had jumped on them per post again = its over.

MadDoc

Sense
01-25-2005, 12:58 AM
Yes you could...you could eliminate the "there hasn't been an answer in back to back games" part of your post.

Because quite frankly that was a stupid fucking statement since we are 8-3 in back to back games, probably the best record in the league in that situation.

Any other loads of shit you want to type out before I sweep you away?

I believe you are wrong.

You got the wrong record in back to back games.

SequSpur
01-25-2005, 12:58 AM
Portland, just like Houston, Seattle and Memphis, exposed the Spurs weakness. The center position.

Take Duncan out of the middle and teams are going to challenge the Spurs. Dude has no help.

Houston has 3 centers. Memphis has a few. Seattle is big down low and Pryzillier looked like an allstar against our center squad.

Spurs aren't coasting anywhere.

T Park
01-25-2005, 12:59 AM
Despite hitting FTs all night, Duncan and others missed some key ones down stretch

Fatigue could be blamed too.

Duncan prob didnt have his legs.

78 minutes in 3 days is rough for any age.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:00 AM
You got the wrong record in back to back games

actually that record is pretty close to being right.

Sequ,

who should the Spurs go get???

Come on, you have yet to answer the question for 3 months.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2005, 01:03 AM
Including tonight's game, the Spurs are 9-3 on the front of back to backs and 8-4 on the back of back to backs.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:04 AM
actually that record is pretty close to being right.

Sequ,

who should the Spurs go get???

Come on, you have yet to answer the question for 3 months.

Last time I checked the record, we had 2 losses in that column, and that was when the season was barely underway....since then, I've noticed the back to back games, and I know when we lose.

The record is not right.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:06 AM
Including tonight's game, the Spurs are 9-3 on the front of back to backs and 8-4 on the back of back to backs.

I correct myself, just checked, 3 is correct, still you weren't right, so you make better statements Whott..

Furthermore, that's 3 of 10 losses..

That has to mean something.

Now stfu Whott.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:08 AM
lol.

8-4 on back to backs is pretty damn good jabroni get a clue.

SequSpur
01-25-2005, 01:09 AM
http://img186.exs.cx/img186/4429/520582591id.jpg

Courtside? Its official. Lola kicked to the curb.

whottt
01-25-2005, 01:09 AM
I believe you are wrong.

You got the wrong record in back to back games.

8-3, the only losses are to Memphis, Houston and tonight. And all 3 losses came when playing our third game in 4 nights.

whottt
01-25-2005, 01:10 AM

What's the 4th loss? I got Memphis, Houston and tonight.

SequSpur
01-25-2005, 01:11 AM
Sense... go to spurs.com and pull up da fukkin schedule and do the math. That's a stupid argument.

Spurs have the best record in da league. WGAF anyway? Ain't shit won today or tomorrow, its all about the playoffs.

Besides, whats up with Parker and Eva? Does dude want to move to California?

Sense
lol.

8-4 on back to backs is pretty damn good jabroni get a clue.

Are you serious?

First of all, it's 9-3.

And we lost to inferior teams. Even if it was on back to backs, it should've been easy....

Yes, it should've even if it was on the road.

boutons
Portland are 9 games under .500, and 19 games behind the Spurs. Even if they played out of their minds tonight, shooting 56% vs their avg 44%, this loss really hurts.

My only compensation is that it wasn't the Spurs playing crappier than the other team's crap. Shooting 56% ain't crap shooting.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:12 AM

On back to back to backs.

Can you read?

whottt
I correct myself, just checked, 3 is correct, still you weren't right, so you make better statements Whott..

Furthermore, that's 3 of 10 losses..

That has to mean something.

Now stfu Whott.

How was I wrong?

I think I am right...we are 8-3. And I don't really care what our record is in the first game since that has nothing to do with the problems of it being a back to back. It's the second game that is the problem.

Furthemore...why don't you look at the records of other teams in that situation and see if you still think it's a problem.

Sense
Sense... go to spurs.com and pull up da fukkin schedule and do the math. That's a stupid argument.

Spurs have the best record in da league. WGAF anyway? Ain't shit won today or tomorrow, its all about the playoffs.

Besides, whats up with Parker and Eva? Does dude want to move to California?

You are slow, and I did check, and I corrected myself.

Now shut up.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:13 AM
your being unrealstic.

A team like this, as good as they are, are gonna have offnights.

They are gonna let down, and they are gonna be tired.
Especially after playing game 4rty freakin 4 in January.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:15 AM
How was I wrong?

I think I am right...we are 8-3. And I don't really care what our record is in the first game since that has nothing to do with the problems of it being a back to back. It's the second game that is the problem.

Furthemore...why don't you look at the records of other teams in that situation and see if you still think it's a problem.

You claim 8-2.

And considering how good this team is, it should be a problem...screw the rest of the teams, all the teams except for Sonics and Suns aren't at the Spurs' caliber.

And the Sonics and Suns aren't used to winning, so it's bad....we should be cruising.

Consider it.

Moron.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:16 AM
your being unrealstic.

A team like this, as good as they are, are gonna have offnights.

They are gonna let down, and they are gonna be tired.
Especially after playing game 4rty freakin 4 in January.

We have a bench that loves to contribute....and it appears that today they weren't used much, or atleast appreciated by Pop..

The Spurs' bench can beat a poor team, even like portland...

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:19 AM
and it appears that today they weren't used much, or atleast appreciated by Pop..

wtf. the bench practically played the whole game.

What game were you watching????

Kori Ellis
01-25-2005, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whottt

They lost to Houston twice on the back of back to backs.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:21 AM
wtf. the bench practically played the whole game.

What game were you watching????

I didn't see a practically mature Beno in there...

And yeah, the bench played the whole game, but only Brown was a good contributor on it.

The rest of the bench was low scoring, and to those who scored...you can say they weren't contributors.

Used at wrong times....and also making TO's

whottt
01-25-2005, 01:23 AM
You claim 8-2.

And considering how good this team is, it should be a problem...screw the rest of the teams, all the teams except for Sonics and Suns aren't at the Spurs' caliber.

And the Sonics and Suns aren't used to winning, so it's bad....we should be cruising.

Consider it.

Moron.

I claimed fucking 8-3. Which we were before this loss anyway. Again it is probably the best record in the NBA in that situation.

So STFU and stop bitching about excellence.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:24 AM
didn't see a practically mature Beno in there...

He was the one missing open threes in the 4th.

Used at wrong times

lol.

Whatever.

How were they "wrongly used"

Kori Ellis
And yeah, the bench played the whole game, but only Brown was a good contributor on it.

Sense, you make no sense. You just said the bench wasn't used much. Now you are saying they played the whole game and just didn't contribute. Which is it?

whottt
We have a bench that loves to contribute....and it appears that today they weren't used much, or atleast appreciated by Pop..

We also have injuries to two of our best players. And a bench that has been ridden.

The Spurs' bench can beat a poor team, even like portland...

Don't you have horse you should be riding to death or something...that seems to be your style.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:25 AM
YA IM ON THE WINNING END OF AN ARGUEMENT!!!!

I was also right about how potw are judged.

Damn, I should retire im 2-0.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:26 AM
He was the one missing open threes in the 4th.
Didn't you see him against the Suns? Who cares if he missed a couple, I heard Elliot say he only missed once and he was taken out for Wilks.

lol.

Whatever.

How were they "wrongly used"

Malik, doing passes?

Doesn't Pop know he isn't a good passer in "critical minutes".
hahahaha...

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:27 AM
Sense, you make no sense. You just said the bench wasn't used much. Now you are saying they played the whole game and just didn't contribute. Which is it?

The post states they didn't contribute, by saying that they weren't used much, it means that they didn't contribute.

Period.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:28 AM
Didn't you see him against the Suns?

Yeah, its called, not playing as well and not playing well at all.

Udrih, hell NO ONE played well.

Devin Brown and Malik Rose are probobly the only ones that gave a shit tonight.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:29 AM
The post states they didn't contribute, by saying that they weren't used much, it means that they didn't contribute.

what in the fuck......

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:29 AM
We also have injuries to two of our best players. And a bench that has been ridden.

Don't you have horse you should be riding to death or something...that seems to be your style.

Injuries? Rasho? Bench? Since when? And I saw Horry play... Bench ridden? It seems they enjoy playing, and people are getting their minutes back.

And no, if when you say horse mean your mom...

I might.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:30 AM
what in the fuck......

It's showing you what position I'm on, by rephrasing the main point, I think you should've been able to tell, even after I corrected you.

Don't be smartasses.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:31 AM
I think I've taken enough shitbeatings from morons for a day.

I enjoyed it, have fun.

'Sleepin.

whottt
01-25-2005, 01:32 AM
Injuries? Rasho? Bench? Since when? And I saw Horry play... Bench ridden? It seems they enjoy playing, and people are getting their minutes back.

Yeah and he was still messed up and I think he got injured again.

That Phoenix game was a fucking dogfight and by all rights we shouldn't have even won the fucking Sacremento game, much less gone and given them the worst ass kicking in their building they have gotten in a long time.

Do you really think this loss means the Spurs have problems, after those two huge wins?

This loss doesn't mean shit. It is as painless as a loss can get, trust me, the bad losses were the ones we were having earlier in the season......and this one does serve as wakeup call.

And no, if when you say horse mean your mom...

I might.

You couldn't afford my mom.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2005, 01:33 AM

Period.

No, those are completely different things.

Saying they weren't used much means they didn't get playing time -- that's on the coach for not giving them minutes. Saying they didn't contribute means that they were used but they didn't contribute -- that's on the players.

When you mess up by saying something senseless, don't come around with gooblygook talk trying to explain yourself.

Period.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:33 AM
Yeah and he was still messed up and I think he got injured again.

That Phoenix game was a fucking dogfight and by all rights we shouldn't have even won the fucking Sacremento game, much less gone and given them the worst ass kicking in their building they have gotten in a long time.

Do you really think this loss means the Spurs have problems after those two huge wins?

You couldn't afford my mom.

t's stupid to lose to weak teams when you know how easy it is to beat them. Why lose? Because they wanted to head back home? Are you serious? That's no excuse and there shouldn't have been any.

And your mom is pretty cheap...

Now I'm out.

Sense
01-25-2005, 01:35 AM
No, those are completely different things.

Saying they weren't used much means they didn't get playing time -- that's on the coach for not giving them minutes. Saying they didn't contribute means that they were used but they didn't contribute -- that's on the players.

When you mess up by saying something senseless, don't come around with gooblegook talk trying to explain yourself.

Period.

I don't have time to argue with you either..

So suggesting a shh is nice.

Please shh.

If I wasn't directing it to you, then don't answer or try to be a smartass by contradicting me.

I'm leaving now, stop being assholes.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:37 AM
And your mom is pretty cheap...

breaking out mom smack is pretty cheap.

That's no excuse and there shouldn't have been any.

Not an excuse, its probobly fact.

Fatigue and a wanting to get the fuck back home for a day off I dont think are excuses.

I think its fact.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Sense, I can answer any post I want. This is a forum; that's what it's for.

And don't call people names, you've been doing it since you arrived on the forum. You should try to read and learn more, and post less. You aren't ready for the big leagues yet.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:42 AM
You aren't ready for the big leagues yet.

Yeah.

Im a quad A player, and even I know not to challenge the big dogs.

whottt
01-25-2005, 01:42 AM

Please shh.

If I wasn't directing it to you, then don't answer or try to be a smartass by contradicting me.

LOL!

Boy are you on the wrong forum...lightweight.

Edit:and it's not like you aren't quite adept at being an asshole yourself.

T Park
01-25-2005, 01:43 AM
This is a forum;

go ahead and break out the

THIS IS MY FORUM ILL KICK YOUR ASS smack Kori.

Weve got your back sista. :) lol

Dre_7
01-25-2005, 04:42 AM
I was just kinda skimming this thread, I know we lost, but can we look at the positives? Im a very optimistic person, so I like to look at the positives of every situation.

Yes we lost, but we are the last time in the league this year to reach double digits in the loss colloum(sp?????).

We still have the best record in the west (and the entire NBA for that matter). We win the tiebreaker against PHX if we need it.

We are still atop our division, and w/ Dallas getting beat, we dont lose any ground against them.

Even though he has not really played offense yet this year, Rashos 7'0" 250 frame will help us somewhat on D when he returns.

We won 2 outa 3 on the road in the past four days, and we get a few days to rest before our next game, which is at home!

Well, thats all the positives I can think of right now (Its 3:40am, I just got home from work, and I havent slept in the past 2 days) If anyone else thinks of any, please post. I think SA is in good shape. Quite frankly this is the first time I was not majorly upset about a loss this year (yes I was disapointed, but not like I was with the other 9 losses).

GOOD NIGHT!!

san antonio spurs
01-25-2005, 05:47 AM
how come kori let sense post all his senseless posts, or insults??? :wtf
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

CHAMPS AGAIN
01-25-2005, 09:29 AM
Sense,you always complain about a lost,if the SPURS had won the game,but lost to the Suns and Kings you would be bitching that we can not beat teams with winning records on the road.We need to make trades what can we do to get D Miles on our team,we are not going to win shit this year spurs suck.I think you are not a SPURS fan and just change your user name to give SPURS fan hell.Be a man or woman and just admit your not a SPURS fan.

Phenomanul
01-25-2005, 09:34 AM
Quite frankly this is the first time I was not majorly upset about a loss this year (yes I was disapointed, but not like I was with the other 9 losses).

GOOD NIGHT!!

That's kind of how I felt..... particularly because I knew the Spurs were really tired.

P.S. The Longorias are a pretty powerful familly in Corpus Christi (they have it all; wealth, powerful positions, looks and smarts...) It's a cool tidbit to add that I was dating Eva's cousin when I was in middle school (which probably means I met Eva at a family get-together I went to).... now that she is nationally renown that whole experience just seems much sweeter....

samikeyp
01-25-2005, 09:36 AM
how come kori let sense post all his senseless posts, or insults?

Because she believes people have a right to their opinions. They also get a warning...actually more than one....they can choose to abide by the rules or choose another forum.

Jdspur20
01-25-2005, 09:42 AM
all i know is they played a hell of a game friday night, then had back to back sunday and monday wich were all on the road, im sure they were exosted. i will take 34-10 any day.

BigVee
01-25-2005, 10:06 AM
The Spurs looked somewhat confused on defense in the 1st qtr...probably a rotation problem with Massenberg due to his lack of playing time. Also, the TBzers were on fire. After that I thought the Spurs competed but with the back to back and playing uphill..they just couldn't get there. Plus the Blazers hit some big shots in the 4th....all in all the Spurs could have called it a night many times but to their credit kept coming at them. You could see them trying to push through the fatigue. I'm with many, this loss doesn't bother me much. Beating Pho and Sac on the road means a great deal. It would be nice to win every game, but that just doesn't happen in the NBA.

smeagol
01-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Sense(less):

Your first post says that the Spurs don’t have an answer to back-to-backs and people have pointed out that their record in back-to-backs is 8-4.

Then you came up with something like “the bench was not being used and they love to contribute” and two posts later you contradict yourself by saying “And yeah, the bench played the whole game, but only Brown was a good contributor on it”.

This is not the first time you have been proven wrong, you have taken a beating by another poster and instead of graciously shutting the fuck up, you keep coming back for more.

Your b-ball takes are weaker than mine (and that says a lot).

I’ll explain the situation one more time: We lost a game after beating the Suns in OT four days ago and blowing the Kings away two days ago, both games in our opponents’ home court, I may add. Against the Blazers, our guys must have been tired. And Portland had a great showing. In any case, this loss does not worry me and most of the sensible people who post in this forum.

GoSpurs21
01-25-2005, 01:41 PM
This is a good loss ONLY if it re-focuses the Spurs and they beat the crap out of the Kings on thursday night

MaNuMaNiAc
01-25-2005, 01:52 PM

Please shh.

Is it me? or this guy insults to avoid giving answers that make sense. I mean all his posts I've read so far, either don't make sense, are flat out lies, or he insults his way out refuting perfectly good questions. Not to mention his insults are just plane stupid, the work of someone whose IQ is so low, it probably doesn't even register on the charts. I think a reprimend is in order here, he obviously doesn't understand with warnings.

travis2
01-25-2005, 02:09 PM
This looks like the Politics forum...

:wow

I knew it would be a long night on the very first play...when Przybilla drove past Tim Duncan for a dunk. WTF? http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-028.gif

Tek_XX
01-25-2005, 03:40 PM
I hope these small insignificant ok losses don't add up to us having to go into someone elses gym for the WCF. Spurs haven't proven they can win a playoff series without homecourt, although i would be pleasantly surprised if they could.

Phenomanul
01-25-2005, 03:51 PM
I hope these small insignificant ok losses don't add up to us having to go into someone elses gym for the WCF. Spurs haven't proven they can win a playoff series without homecourt, although i would be pleasantly surprised if they could.

Well at least it seems as though the West will have homecourt for the Finals.... the Palace Melee really affected how that would shape up....

Sense
01-27-2005, 12:05 AM
The truth is, I'm not reading your stupid posts, whoever was "attacking me".

I know this is a forum, and that's why people should get off some people's balls. And other's should stfu and let the ego go. Also, someone mentioned that Kori could kick me or something... it's really not like I give a flying fuck. I post what I think, and if some stupid fuck decides to argue, I will. Now if someone gets in it, I could care less...
You could blow me for all I care, you think your special for posting extra? You know for a fact that I'm not taking my time to answer every smartass on this forum that decides to argue at the same time.

I'm good at arguing, but when I try to argue stupid arguements...there's really no point.
The sad thing about that is, the other person feels special for not getting it back.

Kori, you also mentioned that I'm not a good at posting.

So what? What the fuck is your opinion going to do with me?
I'm not like those idiots who think a league is important.
I could care less who I'm arguing with, even if it's you. Personally, I don't think anyone in San Antonio or elsewhere for that matter is smart enough on Basketball, to get a suck-up every fucking day. That means you.

Ban me for all I care.

These are my thoughts, and don't go on posting crazy on this shit, because I ain't answering stupid shit.

MaNuMaNiAc
01-27-2005, 12:09 AM
I understood about 45% of what this dumbass wrote, mainly the insults. Someone please ban the crap out of him so we can have a peaceful existance! lol

Sense
01-27-2005, 12:11 AM
I understood about 45% of what this dumbass wrote, mainly the insults. Someone please ban the crap out of him so we can have a peaceful existance! lol

Do you know how to start reading threads?
Start reading previous posts idiot.

MaNuMaNiAc
01-27-2005, 12:16 AM
I've read enough posts to know you know about half of what you talk about. Try to post facts and opinions, instead of trying to insult everyone into accepting you're point of view man. Honestly, you insulting me doesn't bother me at all, its just sad watching someone make a fool of themselves. Think of it as constructive criticism. Don't worry, be happy! :fro

Sense
01-27-2005, 12:19 AM
I've read enough posts to know you know about half of what you talk about. Try to post facts and opinions, instead of trying to insult everyone into accepting you're point of view man. Honestly, you insulting me doesn't bother me at all, its just sad watching someone make a fool of themselves. Think of it as constructive criticism. Don't worry, be happy! :fro

My insults are mentioned because people don't seem to appreciate opinions, no matter what they are. Do you have another way to make a stupid person understand?

There really isn't any other way. Try doing it to people to have an ego so huge, they want to make a way around it.

There's really no point.

Heh, my insults are said because there's no way I can tell a stupid person what to think of my opinions...until insults come, then they hate opinions and ignore them aswell.

Well, I don't give a fuck now.

So what?

MaNuMaNiAc
01-27-2005, 12:34 AM
My insults are mentioned because people don't seem to appreciate opinions, no matter what they are. Do you have another way to make a stupid person understand?

There really isn't any other way. Try doing it to people to have an ego so huge, they want to make a way around it.

There's really no point.

Heh, my insults are said because there's no way I can tell a stupid person what to think of my opinions...until insults come, then they hate opinions and ignore them aswell.

Well, I don't give a fuck now.

So what?

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-028.gif Seriously, what??

Sense
01-27-2005, 12:36 AM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-028.gif Seriously, what??

Ok, if I can't make you understand with that post, I'm talking about you.

whottt
01-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Good lord!

This potent combination of stupidity and shitheadedness ought to be illegal.

FYI, you aren't good at arguing....Unless no one having a fucking idea what you are saying is your idea of a good argument. In that case...you're aces.

I'm good at arguing, but when I try to argue stupid arguements...there's really no point.

Gasoline is to fire what you are to a stupid argument...

PS: My advice to you is to stick to 4 letter words...

SequSpur
01-27-2005, 12:38 AM
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.php/463c5922/arguing.jpg

MosesGuthrie
01-27-2005, 01:02 AM
So what? What the fuck is your opinion going to do with me?

it got you tossed, assmonkey. Have a nice day.

T Park
01-27-2005, 02:43 AM
Great job Senseless.

Gotta be from the Modesto school of stupidity.

LakerGod
01-27-2005, 05:34 AM
Spurs will not go undefeated this season, they are going to lose more games.

And knowing that...I much prefer to beat the living shit out of the best teams in the NBA, and lose to absolutely suck teams without 2 of their best players.

No reason to sweat this loss...

If we had lost to Phoenix or Sacremento I would have doubts about if we are the best team in the NBA...thanks to our teams performance, I do not have those doubts. We lost to a team that I know for a fact we are superior to...the Spurs are obviously fatigued from 2 tough games and injuries, and the 3 games in 4 nights pattern has always been the one that snagged the Spurs...

No biggie...if you have to lose, and all teams do, this is the best kind of loss to have. It has absolutely no impact on confidence...you just shrug it off as one of those games.
:rolleyes I found it funny how spurs fans always make excuses for their losses but answer me this: Didn't the Suns also played a tough and exhausting game last Friday? didn't they play back-to-back New York and Milwaukee?

Slo spurs fan
01-27-2005, 05:39 AM
Kori, can we get this ^^^^ mofo outta her?

LakerGod
01-27-2005, 05:40 AM
waaahhhhhhhhhh

RobinsontoDuncan
01-27-2005, 07:57 AM
yeah, i know it must be hard for you to undertand how winning teams work Lakergod, you haven't seen one at home for five minutes. ADHD?

smeagol
01-27-2005, 08:01 AM
LakerGod, meet Sense . . . Sense meet LakerGod. Both of you guys, meet rascal. Now the three of you create you own "forum for morons", invite 009, grim1, see if you can find conan and Turtleneck and Blazer (those guys would be great additions to you newly created forum) and have lots of wholesome fun.

whottt
01-27-2005, 11:44 AM
:rolleyes I found it funny how spurs fans always make excuses for their losses

You must not have been around earlier in the season, if you were you wouldn't be using me for that example.

but answer me this: Didn't the Suns also played a tough and exhausting game last Friday? didn't they play back-to-back New York and Milwaukee?

Actually the game where we played the Suns was the first game of a back to back for them...and the second of 3 games in 4 nights for them...

The Suns went 1-2 in those games.

You were saying?

The New York and Milwaukee games you mentioned were indeed a back to back...however both of those are shitty teams...and that back to back was a little less than a week after the game against the Spurs...

Not the same thing, not the same competition, and not the same time frame...

When you can figure out rudimentary differences like those on your own, you will cease being viewed as a dumbass troll. Start now.